Mindy Main's Traffic Stop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each stroke of the powerful man's broad tongue sent shivers up Main's spine. Her big tits jiggled as she shivered in the hot sun, pleasure coursing through her tight body. The cop was licking with the hunger and enthusiasm of a guy who hadn't eaten pussy in a long time. He didn't care how messy he got. Starnham sucked the juicy lips into his mouth and nibbled them. He used the tip of his tongue to stroke hard area just under her clit. He slobbered and dug into her ruby red depths.

James and Mike were snapping away from their hidden position no more than 15 feet away. Neither could believe their luck. These photos were going to make them a lot of money. Who could resist shots of a handcuffed buxom pornstar getting molested by a well-hung cop? The checks almost wrote themselves. Mike stumbled a bit trying to get a new angle. James grabbed his shirt before he fell and put a finger to his lips. Not only would giving themselves away ruin the sex, but who knows what a lusty, crazed cop would do to them?

On the hood, Main was really starting to get into Starnham's unrestrained licking. She would be damned if she came from being raped. But the policeman was just so persistent. That's when she felt the same two beefy fingers that had been plunging in and out of her pussy earlier make their way back into her pink depths. The officer sawed them in and out right to the knuckle. A moan escaped Mindy's lips.

Starnham, knowing that he was sure to get her off, had one last surprise. He pulled one finger, still slick with secretions, out of her pussy and rubbed the soft skin between her twat and asshole. After a few seconds of foreplay he pulled back a few inches from her glistening lovehole to watch his slick finger slide into the bombshell's tiny anus. The effect was instantaneous.

"Ohhhhh shit," Mindy moaned. "Ohhhhh, ohhhh fuck you bastard, ohhhhh shit I'm cummingggg....."

And with that said, the busty starlet slammed her eager twat into the officer's face, grinding against the bridge of his nose. Starham concentrated his lapping on the nubby clit, bouncing it like a basketball on his tongue. He pulled her whole snatch into his mouth and drank down every last drop of her syrypy secretions. All the while his fingers never ceased probing both her holes. She writhed on the car like a woman possessed, arching her back and thrusting out her hard nipples.

The cop stood up and pulled his pants the rest of the way off, throwing them in the dust. He was ready to cum himself. He wanted this whore on her knees in front of him. Naked. Sucking his dick. And when he came (and he could feel a huge load building in his balls), he was going to shoot it all over her pretty face. Just like the movies.

Mindy lay exhausted on the hood. Just as she was catching her breath Starnham grabbed her flimsy tank top and bra and tore them off. With her hands still cuffed it was a painful process. Sure enough it ripped, and Main's huge breasts bounced free in all their glory.

The officer pulled Mindy by her short black hair onto the ground. She squealed in protest, knowing that her sore throat was going to get another workout.

"Don't worry baby," Starnham sneered. "This will be quick."

With that he gripped his aching cock by the base and began rudely pushing his purple head against her pursed lips. She glanced up at him with her lazy, beautiful brown eyes and willingly opened her mouth. His swollen member slid back in, still slick with spit, until it hit the entrance to her windpipe. This time she was ready for it. She relaxed her throat muscles and inch by veiny inch Starnham eased his huge dick in. Soon Main's little upturned nose was buried in his pubic hair again.

He closed his eyes and savored the feeling. Every five or six pumps he'd palm the back of Mindy's head and hold her down on his tool, rotating his hips slightly if he wanted to hear her gag. She continuously drooled, the goo from a relentless face-fucking pouring off her chin and coating her shiny tits. The pornstar had become completely passive. She knelt before the lawman as an instrument of his pleasure.

After a few minutes Starham felt the tingling in his balls grow unbearably. He pulled his sloppy missile out of her mouth with a pop. He began jerking it furiously. The cop leaned forward and shoved his bulging balls right at her. Unable to move her arms to either fend them off or cup them, she settled for the next best thing and began sucking one after the other voraciously. That was all Starnham could take. He let out a long moan, which rose in pitch to a shout.

James and Mike knew what was about to happen. They crept out of the cover of the bushes, trying to get close enough to film the moneyshot. Not only did they want to capture Mindy Main's impending facepainting session for posterity. Both photographers were also now hard as diamond and really wanted to see the end of the show. The crept closer hoping the burly cop would be too caught up in getting his rocks off to notice them.

And Starnham certainly was caught in the moment. He felt like each eager lap of the leggy vixen's tongue was loading his lovegun with more and more ammunition. He slowed his violent jerking and looked down to enjoy the view: a young sexbomb, her short black hair now streaked with phlegm and pre-cum, her red lipstick almost completely wiped off, her dark mascara running freely down her cheeks, her eyes closed in concentration, her hands cuffed over her tight ass, and her giant fake tits bobbing up and down. Perfection. It was time to cum.

He took a step back, freeing his nuts from Mindy's hungry sucking. She opened her eyes expectantly. Despite her brutal treatment she had fallen under the spell of this angry man and was ready to finish the job and take his spunk. Main stuck her pink tongue out. Starnham pulled on his meaty dick twice, stopped, moaned, and the first shot of thick semen blasted forth. It sprayed right into the back of her mouth, causing her to sputter and the warm gob to spurt out of her mouth, running between her big breasts and pooling between her thighs.

Seizing a break between coatings, the pornstar reached down and rubbed her pussy, using Starnham's first shot as lubrication. She looked up just in time to be hit dead center by the cop's second powerful wad. She frigged herself frantically, incredibly turned on by being doused in a jizzbath that would make Peter North jealous. The syrupy second rope sealed her brown eyes shut and slowly rolled down her cheeks.

After the opening salvo, the officer began cumming in earnest. Mindy kneeled with her eyes closed, mouth open as Starnham's pulsing monster unleashed years of pent-up mansauce. Some shots arched high in the air, raining down droplets on her forehead as they sailed to splash on the hood. Others fired fast and true onto her cheeks, into her eyes, and battering her tonsils. Whenever a strong volley hit her there, she'd involuntarily jerk her head back and cough it up. After several of these choking spermblasts rolling down off her chin, both of her magnificent pale breasts were dripping with white juices. Mindy's hard brown nipples each dripped slimy droplets onto her long legs.

Starnham moved in closer as the last of his unbelievable load dribbled out of his purple head. He nudged his balls onto the slut's pretty lips. Though her eyes were sealed shut with nutbutter, Mindy knew his meat was close and extended her glazed tongue to lick his sack. The policeman again looked down as bubbling streams of goo poured out of his cock, ran lazily down his knuckles, and accumulated around Main's pouty lips. Her face was completely drenched. The hot little bitch's features could still be discerned, but large portions of her visage were buried in a gelatinous blob of baby batter. The spunk and spit ran freely from her chin and coursed down her curvy body. In the spermy valley between her legs, Mindy had shoved her hand and was furiously working three fingers in and out of her pussy.

At last he was done cumming. Starnham took his meat and rammed the sensitive head down the bombshell's throat one more time for good measure. She took him to the hilt without so much as a cough. He pulled out and stumbled away as the porno queen howled in orgasm. She shoved a fourth finger inside her spasming pussy and let the waves of pleasure overtake her. Slumped against the car, face a dripping white mess, tits and body a river of the same. She had never looked better. That fact certainly wasn't lost on James and Mike. They were so lost in the erotic display before them that they temporarily forgot where they were.

"Get that shot!", Mike said excitedly.

Starnham whilred on the pair, his flaccid dick twirling in the breeze. The cop's face turned crimson with rage. Here were these same scruffy pornographers - the ones that had lured his daughter, ruined his chances in the force, and generally fucked up his life. Without a word the half naked man charged toward the photographers. James and Mike dropped their cameras and started running back to their car. But Starnham was quicker, and just as they turned around the bush which had provided them cover, he was upon them.

Mindy Main slowly came down from her orgasmic high leaning back against the hot metal. She was still on her knees, naked, handcuffed, and jizz-covered. She shook her head a few times to dislodge some of the cum. When she could open her eyes without much stinging, Mindy could see Starnham's discarded pants lying in the dirt in front of her. Hanging off of them was a set of handcuff keys. Her breasts swayed lazily as she turned herself around. She felt blindly through big wet puddles of her own saliva until grasping the keys. With a bit more effort, she was able to unlock the cuffs.

Mindy stood and rubbed her red wrists. She wiped her face and body on Starnham's uniform, then found her own scattered bits of clothing and put them on as best she could. All the while she could hear screams and the sounds of fists beating flesh. The starlet was only concerned with her own escape now. She found her own car keys lying next to the policeman's pants. In moments she was tearing down the highway, not bothering to look back as the big man pummeled the two photographers without mercy. Main had used her slutty talents to make it out of yet another jam. Maybe she would make it in time for that dinner reservation after all.

12