Mindy's Day Off

Story Info
Husband finds his wife with another man.
2.5k words
3
151.7k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mindy woke up feeling good. She had a day off from work in the middle of the week. The kids were going to daycare and her husband to work. She had the day to herself. The man she had been flirting with at work had the day off too and he knew she would be alone. Although they had not formally agreed to get together, she had a feeling that he would call to set up a lunch date or such.

She took her time getting dressed and ready for the day. After her shower she applied her makeup and chose an outfit. She reached in her closet for a short cotton mini and matching top. As she wriggled into the mini she appraised herself in the mirror and thought she looked damn good for 40-something. The fact was she looked fabulous. She was petite, 5'3" with an hourglass figure and a pair of knockout legs. Gorgeous blue eyes and full lips highlighted her face along with shoulder length brown hair that was cut in a "free form" manner. It gave her a sexy tousled look that men loved. The simple cotton top accentuated her chest revealing a bit of cleavage and the roundness of her full breasts. She picked a pair of slides with a medium heel to finish off the outfit.

It was mid-morning when his car rolled to a stop in the driveway. A handsome man about 6 feet tall with an athletic build emerged from the car. He was in his forties, sporting a ponytail, which gave him sort of a middle-aged rebel look. He knew that after seeing her yesterday and learning that she would be alone today, he would have to try to see her. It was stupid he thought, going to a married woman's home, but he was too far gone. The cliché about the moth to the flame flashed through his mind as he rang the bell.

"Are you surprised to see me?" He said when she answered the door.

"Hi Steve", She smiled and said, "Sort of, I thought you might call though."

He explained that he didn't call because he was afraid she might not ask him over and he didn't want to take the chance.

As they exchanged pleasantries he scanned her body, appreciating the way her outfit complemented her figure. The fact that they were alone together in her house added a certain amount of illicit excitement to the atmosphere. They continued to talk for a bit and then decided to go out onto the patio in the back of the house. He followed her entranced by her movement as she walked through the house to the patio. He loved the way her legs looked in those heels and the skirt, which covered her perfect little ass.

When she sat down on the patio he noticed that her skirt had risen up to the middle of her thigh. The skirt had a small slit on one side and when she crossed her legs he could see another 6 inches or so of skin, almost to her hip. He felt himself becoming aroused. It wasn't the first time. Once before when she had given him a "friendly" hug she could feel hardness pressing against her. Another time she saw an impressive bulge grow in his pants as they sat and talked. She was always pleased with herself when she knew she was the cause of such a reaction. Now sitting on the secluded patio she couldn't help but see the effect she was having on him. When she saw the material of his walking shorts begin to tent she became curious. She knew at that moment that she would satisfy her curiosity.

Mindy's husband, although unaware of the events taking place on the patio this morning, knew that these two were headed in the direction of an affair. It excited him to think about other men trying to seduce his wife. It excited him even more to imagine his wife making love to another man. They had discussed the possibility many times and when they talked about it during their lovemaking, they both became very excited. In recent weeks she had told of the attention that Steve had been paying her. She admitted that she found him attractive and that there was a strong sexual tension between them that could turn into something physical. Her husband was all for it. He fantasized about what it would be like to have his wife tell him one day that overcome by desire they had fallen into each others arms.

But these thoughts weren't on his mind when he decided to come home from work to surprise his wife for lunch. Even as he pulled up to the house and saw the strange car in the driveway he didn't guess it would be her boyfriend, Steve. Figuring it was a female friend of hers he came into the house and called out. No answer. He quickly looked around downstairs then called upstairs. Still no answer. He went upstairs, didn't see anyone and figured they had gone out somewhere when he happened to look out the window to check the patio. His heart skipped a beat when he saw his wife and a handsome stranger sitting on two patio chairs facing each other.

From her description it dawned on him that it must be Steve, the ponytail being the giveaway. He had a perfect view of the scene below from the upstairs window. He felt a surge of adrenaline and he trembled slightly when he saw Steve begin to gently caress his wife's hair and neck. He saw that she accepted Steve's touch and could tell by her body language that she was enjoying it. Their chairs were pushed close together so that their knees were touching and they were leaning forward toward each other. Steve delicately held her face in his hands and began to lightly kiss her lips. She eagerly responded, enjoying the feeling of his tongue exploring hers. She pushed herself forward to the edge of the chair and her skirt moved even higher. Steve's hand fell to her legs, feeling the soft skin on her inner thigh. At this point control of his erection was out of the question as it grew down the leg of his walking shorts. The head found its way out of the bottom of the shorts and seemed to grow even faster now that it was free. As it became rigid it actually pushed back the loose fabric and rose to a vertical position in his lap. Mindy took great pleasure in this development. She noted that while it was only perhaps an inch longer than her husband's, its thickness was remarkable. The sight of Steve's arousal stimulated her further, and she could feel great amounts of lubrication flooding her vagina. But these two weren't the only ones aroused. Upstairs her husband found his own cock hard as a rock. He unzipped his pants and let it free, stroking it lightly as he observed the scene below.

After a time, Mindy lowered herself from the chair to a position on her knees in front of her lover. He leaned back in his chair, spreading his legs and hunching his hips forward giving her access to his erection. She put her hands on the tops of his thighs and leaned her head towards his cock. She began to kiss and lick at it while it was bobbing in front of her face. Steve was going crazy. He wanted her to grab it and swallow it but instead she teased him this way. Using only her lips and tongue she tortured the poor man. Finally when he didn't think he could stand it a second longer, she took it in one hand and held it to the side of her face. She rubbed it along her soft cheek and looked into her lovers' eyes.

Fifteen feet away, from his vantage point in the upstairs window, her husband could see every detail in the scene that was unfolding below. His heart was pounding in his chest and his breath was coming in gasps. The sight of his beautiful wife and her lover excited him beyond his expectations. Now that he was seeing his fantasy becoming reality, any doubts he might have had about his ability to deal with his wife's infidelity left him. He continued to masturbate while his attention was riveted on the couple below.

By this time Steve had been taken to a new height of excitement by Mindy's expert oral skills. In an attempt to gain back some control he guided Mindy back up onto the edge of her chair and took her place on his knees. Knowing what would be coming next she raised her legs and rested them on the tops of his shoulders. He kissed his way down the insides of her bare thighs and hesitated for a moment before putting his face to her pussy. Through the material of her panties he gently bit and massaged her vaginal lips with his teeth, lips, and tongue. Now it was her turn to squirm and she soon reached down to hook her finger into the material of her panties and pull it aside, exposing herself to her lovers touch. She was literally dripping wet. Steve teased her swollen clit with his tongue while sucking it into his mouth and nibbling with his lips. Her juices were flowing freely and coated his chin that was itself rubbing her slit, adding even more pleasure to her experience. It wasn't long before her hips started to buck as she exploded with an intense orgasm. Her husband knew what was happening when he saw her head thrown back as she forced her pussy towards her lover's face in uncontrolled spasms. When she came she let out a series of short sharp screams that, although were muffled by the closed window, he could clearly hear. He noted how strong her reaction was and was pleased that her lover was able to do that for her.

After a few moments rest Mindy said just one word, "Again". Hesitating for only the few seconds it took to remove her panties, Steve once again lowered his head between her legs. His expert tongue found its way between the outer lips of her pussy and probed into her slippery vagina. He licked upward using his tongue to unfold the inner lips surrounding her clitoris and sucked the tiny swollen bud into his mouth where he could stimulate it directly. As worked up as she was, it took even less time to bring her to orgasm again. She screamed with pleasure and the burning desire to have him inside her.

Her husbands cock was itself about to explode but he wanted to prolong the intense feelings he was having. So rather than taking a firm grip on his penis and stroking to orgasm, he allowed it to bob in the air in front of him while he lightly tickled the underside just behind the head. He watched transfixed as he saw Mindy and Steve stand facing each other. Looking into Steve's eyes she pulled her top and bra off while Steve let his shorts and underwear fall to the ground. Then she reached out and helped him remove his shirt. They held each other close, her glorious breasts pressed into his muscular chest and his hands under her skirt roaming over her ass. Her husband watched as Steve took his wife by the hips and turned her around. She leaned forward and supported herself on the arms of the chair in which she had been sitting and cocked her ass upward towards her lover. Her husband's knees were about to buckle and he felt lightheaded. He watched his wife present herself to her boyfriend. He observed Steve's huge erect cock as it bounced at attention ready to impale his wife. Finally he was seeing what he had imagined for so long and he could barely contain himself. Steve moved closer to Mindy's upturned ass and slid her skirt up to her waist exposing her buttocks and glistening pussy. Without touching his own erection Steve teased her wet lips with its massive head. Then when it was coated with her juices he began to ease it into her. Mindy sucked in a breath of air as the fat cock began to stretch her. She had never had a lover with a cock as thick as this and she found the experience exquisite.

It was easy to see that Steve was in heaven. He held onto her hips while he fucked her with long, slow, rhythmic strokes. His penis, alternately exposed and then hidden within her, glistened with her wetness. Her pussy stretched around the shaft keeping a firm hold, providing just the right friction as it followed every contour of the surface of his cock. The feeling was indescribable for both of them. It wasn't long before Mindy began to feel a very intense orgasm start to well up inside her. Sensing her approach to ecstasy, Steve increased his tempo. This in turn started to bring him closer to the point of no return. Suddenly Mindy's whole body shuddered from the force of a massive orgasm. As the waves of pleasure overtook her she lost most control of her body. Her legs buckled and Steve almost lost his grip on her. Seeing her come so forcefully drove him over the edge and he pumped into her for all he was worth. Some composure regained, Mindy was able to reach between her legs and lightly squeeze his balls as he buried himself to the hilt on each stroke. This was the coup de gras. His orgasm was more intense then he could recall ever feeling before. He felt each spasm as his come welled up from his balls shooting in long streams deep inside his lover's body. Mindy felt it too, her insides bathed with his creamy ejaculate.

Upstairs her husband's fist was a blur. He pumped his cock with his eyes locked on his beautiful wife who had just had one of the best fucks of her life. He saw Steve's softening shaft flop out of her pussy and a line of semen followed it, dripping from her reddened swollen lips. The sight of another mans come dripping from between his wife's legs was too much to bear and he came with a deep groan. His own semen shot from his cock in several wide arcs.

Totally spent he slumped to the floor. The couple below also needed some time to recover after their activity, and it was during this time that her husband realized he had to decide what to do to avoid being discovered. He decided that since he had driven his car into the garage and lowered the door neither his wife nor her boyfriend would realize he was in the house if he could just stay out of sight. After a while he heard them moving around and talking downstairs and then finally heard Steve leave through the front door. He wasn't quite sure what he was going to do about Mindy but soon she came upstairs and went directly to the bathroom.

When he heard her turn on the shower he quietly slipped downstairs, got into his car, and headed back to work. Lunch had been quite a surprise after all!