Mine

Story Info
Alissa's partner claims ownership
6.6k words
4.76
37.1k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mindlover
mindlover
13 Followers

I hear the sound of the front door close and glance at my watch.

“Hi, baby,” I call out. “You’re home early.”

No reply but I hear the sound of your keys hit the end table and your footsteps on the hardwood of the dining room floor.No response… Hmmm… he must be grouchy, I think. Turning on the faucet I pour a glass of water and gaze out at the backyard. Just as I raise the glass to my mouth, I sense your presence close behind me. Before I can turn around, you’ve wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me tight against your body. I smile.Guess he’s NOT grouchy. I turn off the water and rest the glass on your arm.

“Hmmm… hi there.” I close my eyes and let my weight rest against you.

You nuzzle my hair out of your way and take my earlobe between your teeth, nipping it lightly. I tilt my head a little to give you more access. The feel of your warm breath against my neck is causing goose bumps to rise up and down my arms.

“I’m going to fuck you so hard, all night long.”

“Oh god,” The glass slips from my hand into the sink as warmth floods my body causing my nipples to rise and my clit to swell.

“I’m going to make you my little whore and take you in ways you’ve yet to dream about.”

“Holy shit,” I whisper as my eyes cross. I pull one of your hands up from my waist and press it against my breast.

“Hmmm… you like it when I talk dirty to you, don’t you?” You squeeze and roll my breast in your hand.

“Yah,” I breathe.

You slip a hand down the front of my skirt, searching for my pussy. Running your fingers over my curls, you notice that my breathing is coming in faster, almost panting. You tease the dense curls just at the entry point of my sex. I moan, and rock against your hand, trying to lure you inside me. Giving into my demand, you slip a finger into my wet folds, stroking my clit and sliding into my entrance.

“Ohhh… yes.”

“Baby, you’re all wet,” you whisper hotly against my neck. “Is that for me?” I nod. “Let me hear you say it.”

“Yes,” I sigh and press my ass against your erection.

You rapidly stroke my slick flesh, pressing two fingers deep. “You know what I’m going to do to you, babe?” I shake my head. “No? I’m going to do anything and everything that I want to… and you’re going to love it.” You run your finger over my clit and I gasp. “Are you ready get fucked?”

Again, I nod.

“Say it,” you command. “Say, ‘Dakota, I want you to fuck me.’”

I moan, “Dakota, please fuck me. I want you to fuck me.”

“Okay, baby.”

Not letting me go, you keep your fingers inside me and walk me to the dinning room table, my insides clenching around you with every step that we take. Pressing my chest against the wood of the table, you lift my skirt around my waist and simultaneously unzip your pants. I hear the rustle of your jeans as they slide down your legs. Kicking my legs apart, you press your head against my opening and slam into me.

“Oh god,” I cry out. Clutching at the table, nails searching for anything to hold on to.

“Oh, babe… he can’t help you now.”

I laugh a little but it blends with my moans as you take me from behind, hard and fast. This is my favorite position and you work it. You work me… hard. The sound of flesh slapping together and cries of pleasure fill the room. My moans are in rhythm with your thrusts, blending with the wet sounds of our bodies joining. You left my hips a little, giving you deeper access into my pussy. My face rubs against the table and I rest my hand under my cheek. You pound me into me, harder, faster, deeper.

“I’m going to come in your hot pussy.”

“Ugh,” it’s almost a grunt.

You press deep into me, touching my womb, causing a slight discomfort at the depth. Leaning over my back, going a little deeper, you whisper into my ear. “I want your agreement, baby.”

“Hmmm,” I murmur, barely able to focus on your words.

“I want you to do everything and anything that I say. I want you to… obey… me.”

Every feminist bone in my body rebels at the word “obey” but the arousal and desire that floods through my system at the idea of being in your control… of allowing you total access to my body drowns out their protests. You feel my agreement against your cock as my desire drenches you.

“Yes.”

“That’s my good girl,” you pull out then slam into my depths, claiming your territory and staking ownership. You fuck me hard, rubbing against my clit over and over until we come together: loudly, intensely, completely.

Breathing heavily, you relax against me. I feel the pulse of your heartbeat deep inside me and answer with my own contractions. We rest for a moment while our bones solidify. I love the feeling of your big body surrounding mine as you lay onto of me but the weight of you becomes slightly uncomfortable, so I shift a bit. I moan as you pull out of me.

You slap my ass and then help me stand, holding my arm while my legs remember how to support me. You grip my hair and tug my head back for your mouth, kissing me deeply, claiming my mouth as you’ve just claimed my pussy.

“Come on, slut,” you whisper against my lips. “I’m not done with you yet.” I move to lower my skirt but you grip my wrists.

“Naw, leave it as it is. I like the symbolism of knowing that I have total access to your body.”

I look deeply into your eyes, see the desire and intensity there and smile. There’s a reverse control in knowing how much you want me and I’m intrigued with the question of how far you’ll take this.We’ll play this your way, I decide without reservation.

“Walk to the bathroom,” you command me. You place your hand on my lower back; the subtle claiming has my blood stirring again, as you guide me in front of you. I’m extremely conscious of the fact that you’re watching my naked lower half as I climb the stairs.

I lean into the tub and turn on the water, making sure that the temperature is just as we like it. Then turning to you, I await your next instruction. I don’t wait long.

“Take off my cloths.”

I stroll to you and slide my hands up under your t-shirt, my hands stroking over your skin, memorizing your textures. You lift your arms and allow me to pull it over your head. I lean my head into you and breath in your scent then lightly run my lips across your warm flesh, my tongue flicking out to taste you. A hum of pleasure reaches past my lips and caresses your nipple. You grip the back of my head and hold my mouth in that spot. You feel my smile spread and then my tongue as it again flicks out to stroke you. I take your nipple gently between my teeth and slowly apply pressure. I revel in the sound of your pleasure; in the moans that build deep in your throat. Kissing my way down your body, I kneel and remove your socks and shoes.

“Strip for me.”

A brief pause, and then I rise to my feet. Taking a deep breath, I slowly begin to unbutton the blouse that I’d worn to work that day. Your gaze is intent as you watch my flesh being slowly bared. Letting the shirt fall open, I slide it down my arms. Reaching behind my back, I unhook my bra. You reach out and stroke a finger between my breasts, measuring the depth and width of my cleavage. Your thumb slides over my nipple, stroking. You watch as it pebbles tighter, gets longer. Cradling my boobs in your hands, you lean down, in one long, slow lick, you run your tongue over my ultra sensitive nipple. You switch to my other breast and provide equal treatment. I let my bra fall off my shoulders, not paying any attention to it’s landing. You reach behind me and open the shower curtain. Sighing, I turn and step into the shower. You join me as I turn to face you.

“Wash me.”

I smile widely. “With pleasure.”

I turn and grab the soap and scrunchy… the feel of you caressing the cleft of my ass causes me to pause and moisture to pool between my legs. Turning back around, I begin to wash your chest, enjoying the look of the white soap bubbles as they appear across your skin. I run my hands over your shoulders and down your arms, across your stomach, back around your ass.

“Turn around,” I whisper from a throat that feels parched.

I run my hands over your lats, up the back of your neck and then back down your spine. Crouching down, I wash your legs, sliding the scrunchy between your thighs, lightly caressing your balls, back down to your ankles, over your feet. You turn around again and I’m face to face with your cock. Dropping the scrunchy, I use my hands to wash you, stroking you up and down, grazing over your balls and running my fingers through your pubic hair. Standing, I switch places with you to allow the water to wash you clean. I run my hands over you, making sure that no soap remains. I lean my head against your chest then press my body against you. Our bodies are warm and slippery. The feel of your erection against my belly is an aphrodisiac that fills me with anticipation and my nipples answer in response.

Kissing my forehead, you reach for the shower curtain. I watch bemused as you step out of the tub, wrap a towel around your waist and sit on the toilet.

“Wash,” you command. I move to close the curtain and turn my back on you.

“No. I want to watch you. Leave it open.”

“But the floor will get wet,” I protest.

“Do as I say, babe,” you command as you reach over and grab an extra towel to throw on the floor.

I reach for the shampoo and rub it through my hair. As I step under the water, you watch the soap as it runs in rivulets down my body, pooling at my feet before it disappears down the drain. I then reach for my razor to shave my legs after smoothing conditioner into my hair. You watch as I place a leg up on the side of the tub to lather shaving cream over my skin.

“No.”

I look up.

“Turn my way. I want to see your pussy when you open your legs.”

I blush but do as you’ve asked. Squirting shaving cream down my shin and along my thigh, I set the can down and rub the gel all over my leg. You place your foot next to mine on the rim of the tub and gently press my foot further out. I shave that leg, taking care to expose my flesh to you as much as possible. Switching feet, I follow the same steps. I move to step under the water to rinse my legs but you stop me.

“You’re not done.” I look at you in question. “I want you to shave your pussy.”

I blush again… cheeks hot and flushed. Clearing my throat I ask, “All of it?”

“Not THIS time… leave a little strip of hair. I’ll tell you how wide.” Leaning over, you place two of your long fingers against my mons, indicating how much you want untouched.

I pick up the can of shaving cream again and squirt gel onto my fingertips and spread it over the area you’ve indicated. You watch as my pussy is revealed to you… soft and silky. My skin is a pretty pink. Like the inside of a seashell on the inside and a lovely rose color that deepens to a dark purple when I’m aroused. It’s purple now.

You groan and I look up. “You have such a beautiful cunt.”

You watch my face as my fingers follow the razor over my lips, the slight inhalation and lowering of my eyelids.

“What’s it feel like,” you ask, your gaze intense.

“Delicious,” I murmur.

“Come here, baby. Step close to me.” I move and you reach between my thighs, your fingers lightly running along my flesh. “Oh baby… you ARE sooo soft. I can’t wait to feel this silky skin against my cock.”

“Ahh… yes,” I rest my hands against your arms… afraid my knees with give out. “That feels so good. I’m so sensitive,” I say with surprise and wonder.

“Yah?”

“Yah… I had no idea it would feel like this.”

You stroke my skin for a bit, playing with my newly sensitive flesh and watching as pleasure crosses my face. With my eyes closed, I feel you measure the strip of hair remaining with your fingers.

“Good girl. You can rise off now.”

I turn back to the water and let it run over my body. It feels so different now, the way the water pools and the incredible sensitivity. I run my fingers between my legs. I can’t help the urge to spread my thighs wider and dip my fingers inside. I moan with a sound that comes out more as a sigh. You watch as I step under the water; the way it runs through my long, thick hair, pulling the conditioner through the strands to flow over my body.

When I shut off the water, I turn and you’re holding a towel out for me. I bend over and wrap my hair in it. Straightening up, I notice that you’re holding the bottle of my body oil. I hold out my hand to let you pour it but instead you dump a bit into your own hand. You run your hands over my body, going back for more oil when needed and leaving behind smooth, oily skin. My senses are alive from your touch and adoration of my body.

“Thank you,” I smile up at you and pull the towel that you’re holding out to me around my body. I lean over and kiss your chest, licking up little droplets of water that are still beaded on your nipples. You cup a hand around my neck and pull my face up to yours, kissing me deeply.

I moan and laugh with a sparkle in my eyes. “You keep kissing me like that and I’ll never get dry.” You kiss me again.

Looking up into your eyes, my own lids heavy and half closed, pupils dilated. I ask, “Where to next?”

You don’t speak but take my hand and led me into our bedroom. Leaning over you kiss my mouth, running your tongue over my lips and slipping between my teeth. I reach my arms up around your neck, standing on my tiptoes. My towel falls unheeded to the floor. Smoothing your hands up my back, you tug on the towel wrapping my hair and it also falls to the floor. My damp hair cascades down my back and you bury your hands in it, angling my head to your liking. Your tongue plays with mine while your hands stroke my back. I tighten my arms around your neck in order to press my body closer to yours. I like the feel of your five-o’clock shadow against my skin and wonder what it will feel like against other areas of my freshly shaved body. Stepping back you look me over, your erection increasing a fraction more.

“Get on your knees, baby.”

I knee down, extremely conscious of the fact that my lips are bare and my heel is able to stroke it with slight movements. You notice me rock against my foot before I raise my head to look at you. Catching your eyes, I await your pleasure. Gripping your cock, your stroke yourself a couple of times, my eyes riveted to your movements; a small bead of cum forms on the tip.

“Lick it off.”

I lean over and stretch my tongue out so that you can watch as I stroke over your cock, swiping the bead off the small hole. You stroke again making another bead form. I lick again. You groan. I place my own hand on your erection and you let me take control. I swirl my tongue around you, licking like I’m savoring an ice cream cone, smoothing my tongue around. I suck the very tip, flicking my tongue over your opening. My intend is to tease and torment you, but you’re having none of that. You grip my hair, wrapping the wet, silky strands around your hands.

“Open your mouth. Take me inside.”

I open my mouth and take you, sucking hard and using my tongue to caress you. My head strokes you up and down. Repeating these movements, I reach a hand to your balls, stroking my fingers over them and lightly caressing them. I moan and the vibration resonates through your body.

“Oh yah,” you moan. “Do that again.”

I moan again… adding more vibration… humming. I stroke over you… in… out… in… out… again and again. You grip my hair tighter and press my head to you. I place my hands against your thighs to prevent you from going too deep and causing me to gag.

“Open your throat, baby. Deep throat me.”

I relax my hands and try to do as you ask.

“Oh, yah… that’s it.” You thrust into my mouth. I swirl my tongue around you when I can but mostly allow you to take control. I use my hands to caress your balls and the small space between my mouth and your base. I squeeze the base of your cock, gripping you tightly, my hand acting as a cock ring. I moan deep, loving the feel of you in my mouth, the taste of you. Reveling in the pleasure that I give you.

“I want to come in your mouth.”

I pause for a millisecond and then nod my head, moaning deeper around you.

You grip my head in an unbreakable hold, angling it to your likely and thrust... thrust again. I tighten my lips around you, creating a firm ring around you while I stroke my tongue over your tip and along your base.

“Oh god, Alissa, I love the way you suck my cock.” You thrust deep and I feel the first spurt of your semen hit the back of my throat, I swallow. You thrust again, another spurt, another swallow. A bit leeks out of the side of my mouth but I keep swallowing as much as I can. A little more dibbles over your balls. Your climax is ended and I pull my mouth off you. Leaning in, I lick your balls… cleaning up what I’d missed. You take a deep breath and pull me to my feet.

Stroking your hand down my hair to the base of my spine, you ask, “Can I get you a glass of water?”

I nod and smile at you, “please.”

Sitting on the bed, I wait for you to come back, my legs crossed. Handing me the glass of water, you sit next to me, watching me take a drink. You mind flashes to your cock in my mouth, the same mouth that looks so young and innocent now. With amazement, you realize that your cock is starting to harden again. You lean over and kiss me.

“Sit on my lap.” You pull me onto your thighs and I rest the glass on my mons, inadvertently magnifying my pussy through the water. You kiss me again, leisurely toying with my lips and mouth. You kiss the side of my smiling lips and chills run down my back. Inspired, you lightly run your fingers down my spine and I arch into you, giggling. You know that this is a sensitive spot on me and that I’ll always curl into you when you touch me in just that way.

“Thank you,” you whisper against my lips.

“You’re welcome,” I whisper back.

You press your forehead against mine. “I have more that I want to do you… with you.”

I lift an eyebrow. “Hmmm… yah? And what else would you like to do?”

“I want to tie you up. Then I want to fuck you again,” you roughly whisper against my lips.

I smile, highly aroused at the thought of being in your control, at your mercy… “I think that can be managed.”

You kiss me again, hard.

”Then I want to fuck your ass.”

I inhale slightly, my body on fire with arousal and my mind intrigued.

“I heard that hurts,” I say.

“At first, baby… but your body will accommodate me… just like your pussy does.” You shift a little so that my legs part and slip your finger along my lips. “Hmmm…” you pause, distracted. “You are so soft, like incredible silk.” I moan and open my legs wider, giving you better access. You slip a finger inside me. “And so smooth... inside and out.”

I moan and then exhale with a whish. “Yah,” I agree. “Anything… I’ll do anything you want. I’m intrigued.”

Cupping the side of my face you lightly run your tongue along my lips and when I open my mouth to suck you into me, you nip my bottom lip. Slipping my legs over yours, you lift me back to the bed. Getting up, you go to your dresser and open it. I can’t see what you pull out but don’t really care because I’m admiring the sight of your bare ass. My mind is rolling over the idea of what you’re going to do and what’s ahead for the evening.

Turning, you loop three red, silk ties around your neck.

“Get back by the pillows, sitting against the headboard,” you command, once again in control. I do as you ask, my knees together, concealing myself from you.

“Rest your hands at your side and open your knees.”

I do as you ask. My pussy is flushed and swollen.

“Wider.”

I open wider and you can see the sweet, milky moisture that pooled in my center.

“Open yourself.”

I lift my hand and using two fingers, I spread my lips so that you can see all of me, my small but hardened clit, the valley that leads to heaven and a slight glimpse of that very Eden.

mindlover
mindlover
13 Followers
12