Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
4ofSwords
4ofSwords
30 Followers

I'm losing it. I'm going to start calling him names; cursing like a dirty porn star. I pant into his ear and nip at his skin, and what comes out from my lips is perfect. "My brave boy," I hiss, around a fold of skin pinched paper-thin between my fangs. "Bleed for me!"

Suddenly I feel a different kind of friction, like a tear in leather. Blood wells behind my lips and fills my mouth in seconds. I don't care if it tastes like pennies, it's hot and mine -- I swallow it greedily.

My hips erupt with the orgasm, and he comes at almost the same time; my channel fills with pump after pump of hot semen, just like my mouth fills with his spurting blood. My whole body burns like a volcano; the eruption in my belly overflows into giddy screaming into his blood-soaked neck. It's like shooting up; and my vagina squeezes the needle of his erection to get every drop it could. My lips do the same at his neck; I swallow again and again and begin to suck when the flow ebbs. Now that I'm past the initial shock of the taste, I can appreciate that it's more complex -- there are sweet and salty and bitter undertones depending on how the blood washes over my tongue. I can feel his moans through my lips; they're a delicious vibration. My vagina clenches again at his softening cock; the sticky, warm semen seeps into his lap.

In the afterglow of the orgasm I can see the mess I've made; blood has spilled out of the corners of my lips and dribbled down my chin and his shoulders. When I suck at it and lick it from his skin, I just smear red all over him. He's still bleeding, though, so fuck it -- I close my mouth over the wound and begin sucking again, as hard as I can. He whimpers, and the pathetic little sound -- a sublime mixture of ecstasy and utter defeat -- sends more afterquivers of orgasm through my belly and thighs and cooch. Even my ass is squeezing around his finger like it was trying pinch it off and have a piece of him, too. His blood isn't flowing as fast from his neck now, so I find the wounds with my fangs and dig away the blood clots, then tear the holes deeper and longer.

I've fucked a few men with strap-ons before, but penetrating his flesh with my teeth is so much more sexual -- so dominant and arousing.

He's not fighting me; he just moans a little and hangs loosely in my hands, which clutch at his arms like talons. The silver claws have cut into his skin there, too, so without a second thought I twist his limp arm up to my mouth and slurp up what I can. His head lolls onto my breasts and smears them with blood; below us the pillows the sheets are stained crimson red, and I don't even know how many mouthfuls I've swallowed. But it's fine, because he is mine -- finally all mine -- and this is the best orgasm I'd ever had. I dig my talons into his arm to open the vein.

Once he's lost the last of his muscle tone I yank the claws from my fingers and suck on his neck again, fighting him for the trickle of blood while I rub out two more small orgasms before I can't get any more from either of us, no matter how hard I try. I am completely satisfied, and from the way the smile is fixed on his pale, unmoving face, so is he.

...Or that's the story I tell him, more or less. It's hissed into his ear a gasp at a time while I bruise his neck with my fangs. He comes so hard I can feel the streams of semen inside me.

And me? I do have the biggest orgasm ever. And I'm keeping him for a pet, I've decided, because he's better than a virgin now. He's mine.

4ofSwords
4ofSwords
30 Followers