Mine.

Story Info
He claims more than just her body.
2.4k words
4.33
29.2k
15
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/04/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been strapped to this table for a couple hours now. I am well trained in most things, but seem to have a stubborn proud streak that gets me punished often.

I like to think I have weaseled my way into Master's heart. I can sometimes see a special glint in His eyes that is meant for only me to see. When His lips touch my body…I am set on fire. And His hands trailing down the sides of my ass and up over my breasts, squeezing them firmly in His hands. When he flicks my nipple teasingly with his tongue then bites down and rolls the nipple between His teeth so that when He lets go they are hard enough to cut glass with.

I feel my pussy begin to drip onto the stone table beneath me as I fantasize. Suddenly a burst of light enters the pitch-black room, as the door swings open interrupting my fantasy. I scream out and turn my face away as the light hits my eyes harshly.

A younger boy and His late teens early 20's walks in holding a lantern. Being only 23 myself and a very desirable woman, I watch the young man as His eyes slide over every one of my curves and heavy heave of my breasts every time I inhale. He goes about His business of lighting the candles in the room, making sure the room is lit enough to see. Making sure the tails of the flogger are not tangled….polishing the leather.

He walks behind my head and I can only listen to what He is doing. I hear Him drop a paddle and then gasp waiting for Someone to catch Him. He swiftly picks it up and wipes it clean attaching it back to the wall. I can't help but crack a small smile at how skittish He is. Finally He walks over to me, afraid to meet my eyes. I am spread eagle on the table. My neck, wrists and ankles strapped to the table. My long dark brown hair floating over my breasts. He carefully moves my tresses to one side and drips hot oil down my abdomen. I arch my back into it, moaning softly….it's a lil too hot.

"Shhh… you don't want to be heard." He stroked my hair and looked softly into my eyes as He started rubbing the oil into my skin.

I nod and close my dark, almost black eyes as His hands move over the length of my body. Down my stomach, over my thighs, down my calves to my feet and back up to my inner thigh. I feel Him hesitate and move back up my stomach, hesitating at my breasts…but finally moving His hand over my soft but firm globes. Being careful not to oil the nipple. Over my neck, and down my arms…I let out a small moan.

"Enjoying yourself slut?" the voice makes my eyes snap open and my heart race faster. The Boy stepped back.

"You may go Adam. You've done well." Master said with His eyes not leaving my body.

"Yes Sir…thank You Sir." He rushed out the door.

He walks over to me, standing by the side of the table. His eyes roaming over my body, looking for imperfections. After finding none, He steps back, I catch the small glint of a smile before He turns away, and walks to the back of the table. Releasing the leather strap at my neck. I know better than to try to move as one by one He releases all the straps to free my limbs. He strides over to the high backed chair, done in a deep blood red velvet, that is in the corner and sits down in it.

"Come to Me, kitten."

I slide off the table and onto the floor. On my hands and knees, I crawl to Him. I kneel before Him, my round ass perched on my heels, my back arched, my hard nipples jutting out towards Him. My fingers are laced behind my neck and He kicks my thighs further apart with His boot, until I almost loose balance. I feel utterly naked, very aware of how I must look, presenting myself in this manner. I can not see His face, as my eyes are to the floor. It takes every ounce of self-control not to look up at Him. And He knows it. I can not deal with it anymore, and lift my eyes quickly to steal a glance. But He has been staring at me, and I am caught. I can feel the heat rising through my breasts and neck to my face. My nipples are swollen and hard. And I know He is staring at my dripping cunt. He chuckles.

"You have yet to learn Your place, Tania. You know better than to meet My eyes unless I instruct you to do so. You are going to be punished for that."

I drop to my hands and knees and bring my lips to His boots, kissing them in silent pleading. He allows it, for a few seconds, but He allows it.

"Enough." I quickly get back into my kneeling position. It's easier to keep my eyes to the floor now. He unsnaps the long silver paddle from His belt.

"Over My lap." He grabs me by the arm and guides me over His lap, firmly, not roughly. I am so helpless, my feet dangling, my toes barley touching the floor. He takes my wrists and ties them behind my back with leather twine. I let out a small whimper. And He brings the paddle down swiftly.

CRACK.

My body jumps, and I blink back the tears that threaten. Then again.

CRACK.

That one hitting me square across my buttocks, I can feel the red heat on my ass as the welt raises. He skims His palm over my ass softly, squeezing each ass cheek softly, but firmly. Then it hits again…this time in a torrent of blows.

CRACK- CRACK- CRACK- CRACK- CRACK- CRACK.

My tears are streaming freely down and I have bitten my lower lip so hard, I can taste my own blood. I am crying more now in humiliation than in pain. I can feel His hands roaming over my skin, over the heat of the red welts, and between my ass cheeks. He runs the tip of His finger down the crack, tickling the last virgin hole I have before tracing His finger lower. Running it over my lips, tugging on them. I feel Him insert the finger into my sopping wet cunt. Twisting it around, then curling it rubbing it against my g-spot. Swallowing, trying to suppress a moan. He keeps at it. I can't help it anymore and I raise my hips to grind back against His fingers.

"Stay still." He keeps going, twisting His finger in and out, sliding another finger in. I can feel my juices sliding over my thighs as He continues to press in and out. Hooking His fingers as He massages my g-spot. I can feel His thumb pressing against my anus. I stiffen. He picks up the pace of His two fingers. Fucking them in and out, faster now. As I let out a small moan, He pressed His thumb into my anus. Twisting it around. I am breathing heavier now. I am getting close and He knows it. He snaps His fingers and points to the floor. Scrambling, as I collect myself, I drop to my knees before Him.

"Undress Me." He lounges back in the chair and spreads His muscular thighs. I crawl between His thighs, placing my palms on them, as I lean forwards and start undoing His shirt. Opening it button by button with my mouth. Fighting the urge to kiss down His chest as I move my mouth to His pants. Finally freeing His cock…He grabs a fistful of my long dark tresses, and tilts my head back so I can stare into His eyes. I take a deep breath and hold it as my eyes meet His. I stare into the dark orbs, so brooding, but I also see the other thing. The lil spark of love He holds for me. He eyes drink in my face. Staring at me for what feels like hours, but I know it was only for a few seconds.

Guiding my mouth to His cock, His fist still wrapped around my hair, I open my mouth before being told and suck His cock into my mouth. I work my tongue over the silky head, flicking at the hole before running my tongue under the rim. My full lips wrapping themselves around the shaft as my tongue rolls expertly over His cock. Sliding my tongue back up so I can lick off the salty slickness that as formed on the head. I feel the release on my hair as He brings His hands to both sides of my head, tangling His fingers in my hair, massaging my head as I feast on His cock. I keep sliding my head up and down, sucking hard. Not using much rhythm, I give Him a sloppy blow job. Licking up my hot saliva in long strokes up and down the shaft of His cock. I open my eyes and look up at Him; He has rolled His head back, and is staring at the ceiling of the dimly lit room. I bring my face to His balls, and nuzzle tem with my nose before lapping up at them. Working my tongue from back to front and back again before taking them into my mouth. One after the other, then finally, both together. Sucking firmly. After getting my fill, I bring my mouth back up to His cock. He lets out a groan as I swallow His cock down. Taking it all into my throat, fighting the urge to gag.

"Mmmmphhhh." He pushes me off His cock, and I fall ungracefully to the floor. He is breathing heavily, His cock throbbing. I stare at Him and lick my lips, still hungry.

"On the table." He points to it as He tries to compose Himself. I stare at Him as He stands and undresses Himself fully. He is a gorgeous Man, dark eyes, dark hair, muscular legs and a tight high ass, wide shoulders, and a flat, tight stomach. He must stand at 6ft at least. He is hard, and wide, and very well endowed. I shiver just thinking about what He can do to me. My eyes drinking Him in from His muscular calves up His thighs, chest, and shoulders to His face. I see that He has watched me watching Him. I feel the blush rise again, and He laughs softly.

"Enjoy what You see, kitten?"

"Yes, Master." His eyes light up as He strides over to me and crawls over my body. Holding Himself up over my body, He stares down into my eyes. His face taking on a serious look.

" I fear Tania, that you have conquered Me, just as I have conquered you."

He leaned down and kissed me. Sliding His tongue into my mouth, massaging it against mine as I reach up and tangle my fingers in His hair. His knee parts my thighs open wider as He presses down. I can feel the head of His cock pressing against my clit. He groans into my mouth as He grinds His hips back and forth. The rim of His cock gliding over my clit again and again, I start panting against His lips, He breaks the kiss and moves His mouth to my neck and kisses it hungrily. My body writhing underneath Him. I am rocking my hips back and forth, creating a larger friction in across my clit.

"Please Master!Please!" I am begging, and I can not help it. I am going insane, with His cock rubbing itself between my cunt lips.

"Tell Me what you are." He moves His mouth to my nipples, sucking them into His mouth, rolling His tongue over them. Tugging on them with His teeth as He awaits my answer. I left out a soft moan and answer.

" I am Your slut. I am Yours. I have been Yours since the day W/we met. I live to please You."

Satisfied with my answer, He sinks His teeth into my neck and uses it as leverage as He slams His cock into my sopping cunt. I moan loudly and arch my back, thrusting my tits into the air, and my cunt down against His cock. He takes the opportunity and grabs my tits and uses them as He slams in and out of me. His cock stretching my sopping cunt open. Forcing Himself in hard and fast over and over. It's almost too unbearable to take and I know I am not going to last long. He bends down by my ear; I can hear His heavy breathing as He whispers.

"You are right, kitten. You are mine."

With that, He reaches under my ass and lifts my hips off the table and powers in. Driving with a force unknown to man. He claims me, with each thrust. Possessing me with drive of His cock into the core of me. I am writhing uncontrollably under Him. My body damp with perspiration. As I get close to the point of no return.

"Tell Me. Tell Me what you want." My eyes snap open as I pant noisily staring up into His brooding eyes, searching for my spark. Shaking my head back and forth, too incoherent. He never stops fucking me savagely as I hold back my orgasm.

"Tell Me what you want, Tania."

"C-c-cum…Please?" He leans down and whispers in my ear.

"You are Mine." Before He sinks His teeth into my neck and powers in roughly.

I take that as my signal and cum hard. Drenching His cock in my juices. My cunt is throbbing around His cock, milking it. I throw my head back and scream my release at the ceiling. My cunt gripping His cock is too much for Him to handle and He empties into my cunt. His groans dancing with my screams before He collapses on top of me. His heavy body crushing me to the table, His mouth close to my ear as I hear Him breathing heavily. I wrap my arms over His damp back and place a small kiss on His neck and whisper in His ear.

"…I love You Master."