Mine, All Mine

Story Info
This was written especially for the one I desire.
1k words
4.5
19.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your touch on my leg electrifies me. There's nothing I've experienced quite like it. The heat rises to my cheeks as I sit beside you, close enough to inhale your scent. I try to slow my breathing and stay with the conversation. You ask me about my flight, if I'm happy to be with you...I stop and look at you, not even knowing what to say. I smile, and bring my hand to your thigh, leaning in closer to be near you.

As you drive, your muscles move slightly against my fingers. I close my eyes and lean back, envisioning what I yearn for...I can see myself kneeling at your feet. I lick my lips, feeling the heat building between my legs as my mind works. I shift in the seat, already knowing what I will do at the first opportunity to be alone with you.

I never seem to succeed in sharing the depth of my feelings for you. I sense that, and I struggle to correct it. How do I explain the intangible? How to explain what it means to me to be allowed to kneel at your feet, opening your pants to pull your cock out...that first taste, my tongue at the tip of your cock, tasting you. That moment makes me tremble with anticipation of what is to come.

I wrap my hand around your cock, squeezing the base as my tongue slips around the head. Your cock is so beautiful. Thick and long at the same time, so much I struggle to take it all into my mouth. But what an amazing feeling that is, when I can. I sense your reaction as my throat spasms, and I slide back off of it, and then on again. I try to keep the rhythm and please you, but I always begin to feel that familiar ache building in me. I try to concentrate, but I can't resist sliding my fingers into my panties and pressing against my clit.

You pull my sweater over my head. I reach back to unhook my bra, dropping it to the floor. I look down at my nipples. I relish that moment when I feel them harden as you look down at me, your desire dark in your eyes. I've never felt so needed and wanted by a man before. I lean into your thighs, craving your touch. I need to be closer, always closer. Your hands are on my head now, pulling at my hair, tilting my head back. My eyes close. I am overwhelmed.

You lie back on the bed and I follow you, my body sliding across yours.

I climb on top of you, my thighs wet with my own arousal. I reach down to align your cock against my opening, and slide slowly down onto you, my eagerness showing in my face, I'm sure. No matter how wet I am, your cock seems to stretch me. There is always that moment of pain mixed with my pleasure. What a strange mix that is, something I've not ever had so clearly with anyone else. This tightness I always feel, it cannot be due to a lack of arousal, as I've never been so wet or needy before. And certainly, we both know I am capable of taking you inside of me. Something else is at work here. I almost imagine that our bodies work so well together that it could be some magical inner workings that make it this way.

Just when I think you can't be any deeper inside of me, I feel you lift up against me and push just a bit deeper. That one movement brings me to the edge, and I feel the shuddering waves of my orgasm begin. There is some way that you do this for me, this orgasm that is unlike any with anyone else. I feel it in my clit, but also deep inside of me. You tell me to keep going, not to stop moving, but I almost can't do much more...I love to see it in your eyes, to see your own orgasm coming right behind mine. I love the heat of you filling me, your shuddering cries. I feel you deep inside of me at that moment, and I push down as hard as I can, wanting ever bit of you.

We lie there together, sticky and sweaty, but you never hesitate to stay near me afterwards. I am so peaceful, until I feel you harden again. I am amazed, I have never been with a man so quick to recover. But there you are again, your beautiful cock hard against my back or my leg. I change position so I can bend down and lick it gently with my tongue, tasting myself on you.

Something else I know I have with no one else...you seem to know what I need and want without me reminding you. Do we just crave the same things? I love it when your hands guide me into position, no words needed, just touch. I live to submit to you in these moments. I feel fully loved as you guide me onto my stomach on the bed. Your knees push my legs apart, and I feel your lubed cock against the crack of my ass. Your fingers wet with lube, pushing into my ass. I bury my head in the sheets and my breath catches as your cock pushes into me in one movement. My whole body is caught up in your invasion. What can be a more complete submission?

How can these be the things that feel like the ultimate expression of my love? I know you want more evidence at times. But I hope that you feel these pieces when they are given to you. Your cock in my pussy...ass...mouth, all of these moments fill me with a flood of desire and love for you. I yearn to have more of you, to take all that I can with me when I go. I can taste you in my mouth now, as I think of you. I imagine that you're here in front of me, your cock head resting on my tongue. All mine.