Mine Ch. 13

Story Info
They meet again.
3.1k words
4.61
45.4k
14

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/23/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
*Eve*
*Eve*
442 Followers

The phone rang. “Hello?” Narissa answered.

“Hi Narissa. This is Jake.” Came the familiar voice that had haunted her dreams for the past year. Her heart sped up.

“Jake! What do you want?” She blurted out. She thought that when she walked out of his house, it was over and she wouldn’t see him again.

“I wanted to talk to you, to see what you were up to.” He said casually as if they were old friends and nothing traumatic had passed between them.

“I’m fine Jake. How did you get my number?” She demanded. After the initial shock of hearing his voice she felt anger as she remember how they parted.

“Tim, gave it to me. Please don’t be mad at him. I practically begged him for it.” Jake explained.

“I can’t imagine you begging for anything Jake.” Narissa sardonically. “Anyway, Tim had no right to give you my number, and I thought I made it clear to you the last time we talked how much I loath you.” She spat through the phone.

There was a long sigh on the other end of the line. “Narissa, I know you’re upset with me, and you have every right to be, but I am asking you to please meet me for dinner. I would like to see you.” He wasn’t exactly begging but she could sense a humbleness in his tone that hadn’t been there a year ago, but still after what he put her through he had a lot of nerve to ask her for anything.

“I don’t think so Jake. I’m not going to meet you somewhere only to be led into some kind of trap. Just because you’ve changed your mind about wanting to see me again doesn’t mean that I will automatically go along with your plans.” Narissa snapped.

“It’s not a trap. I just want to have dinner with you. That’s all. I want to explain things.”

“I want this and I want that. It’s still always about what you want Jake. Well, that’s just too damn bad. This past year I’ve learned a lot about myself. I’ve learned that I matter. I’ve learned that I deserve to be treated with respect, and I’ve learned to love myself, so frankly Jake, I don’t give a shit about what you want.” She hissed before hanging up the phone with a decisive click.

Narissa stood there by the phone for several minutes before she realized that she was shaking. She couldn’t believe she had just said they things she did. As she finally started to move away from the phone, it rang again. Jake again, she was sure.

“I don’t want to talk to you so stop calling.” She said about to hang up again.

“Narissa? Did I say something to upset you?” Tim asked on the other end of the line.

“Tim? Oh my God! I’m so sorry. I thought you were someone else.” She apologized, but then she realized that perhaps she didn’t owe him an apology at all. “How could you Tim?” She accused before he could get a word out.

There was a brief pause on the other end of the line. “You just spoke to Jake?” He asked already knowing the answer.

“Gee, how did you guess?” Narissa asked sarcastically. “I repeat, how could you, especially knowing what he did to me?”

“I know honey. Look, that’s actually why I was calling. I wanted to give you a heads up that Jake was going to call. I guess he beat me to the punch.” He said apologetically.

“Why?” Narissa asked again.

“Because I think you two need to talk this thing out so that you can find closure.”

“Tim, I thought you were my friend. I should have known better though. You were Jake’s friend first. Have you been reporting my every movement to him?”

“No. Well, I did tell him that you were doing well, and that you’re happy, but I haven’t been giving him a blow-by-blow account of your comings and goings if that’s what you mean. I wouldn’t so that to you. Look Narissa, you’re not the only one who’s changed. He may not seem like it, but Jake has changed too, for the better I think.” Tim explained.

“Oh yea? And that should impress me why?” She asked not willing be give an inch.

“He really has Narissa. I can’t really say that he’s completely given up his lifestyle but one big difference is that Olga and Sergei is gone and he hasn’t had another party since you left. All he really does actually is work. He’s been working like a demon which I don’t necessarily think is good for him. He’s still an arrogant son of a bitch, but he’s still not as bad as he use to be. You did that to him. You were the one to make him realize that he was on a path of self-destruction.” Narissa remained mutinously silent. “You know Narissa, I’ve never asked you for much, but as a favor to me, please hear Jake out. If you still feel the same way after you’ve talked to him, then I will do everything in my power to make sure he stays out of your life.” Tim promised.

“Tim why do you want me to see him so badly? What’s in this for you?” Narissa asked cautiously.

“Jake has been my friend for a very long time and I care about him. Although I’ve only known you for a year, I’ve grown to care about you very much as well. I’ve seen so much growth in you but I don’t think you will truly be happy until you find the closure that I know you feel you didn’t get when things ended between you and Jake. Hear Jake out. He needs to get a lot of things off his chest and may be able to answer some of the questions you haven’t had answered yet. In no way shape of form do I condone what he did to you, but right now, he’s hurting too. I hate to see my two friends suffer like that.”

Narissa was silent for a moment. “What does he have to be hurting about? He was the one who kidnapped me for God sake. He beat me, did all kinds of deviant things to me, and then just when he had me convinced that I liked what was happening to me, he told me that I bore him! Now really Tim, why should I care?” She asked. Tears coursed down her cheeks as memories of her last confrontation with Jake resurfaced. Out of all the things he had done to her, those last harsh words that he had spoken had inflicted the most pain by far.

“Narissa honey, please don’t cry. If you don’t want to do it then don’t but I’ll tell you what, if you change your mind, I’m meeting Jake tomorrow night for drinks at the Starlight Grille around seven-ish. I’ll be there the whole time so you don’t have to be alone with him if you don’t want to.” Silence. “Narissa? Honey are you still there?” Tim asked concerned by the long pause.

“Yes, I’m still here.” She sniffed.

“Are you going to be okay? Do you want me to come over? I can take you out for a quick bite to eat if you want.” He offered.

“No. I’ll be okay, besides I’m sure you would have a better time with Kelly.” Narissa said referring to Tim’s daughter who was staying with him while she was checking out colleges in the area.

“Kelly has actually made a bunch of friends, so she’s hanging out with them tonight. She has no time for the old man.” He sighed.

Narissa smiled for the first time since she got home, temporarily forgetting her problems. “Oh come on Tim. Just the other day you were complaining that she was wearing you out dragging you all over town. You can’t have it both ways.” She lightly scolded.


“I know. I know. I just can’t believe how much she’s grown.” He sighed wistfully. “By the way, she really enjoyed shopping with you last week. She couldn’t stop talking about how great you are.”

“She’s pretty great too. Anytime she wants to do it again, I’m up for it. Well, I am exhausted so I think I will go hit the shower and call it a night. I’ll talk to you later okay?”

“Sure honey. Narissa?”

“Yes?”

“Think about tomorrow will you?”

“Okay. Goodnight Tim.”

“Goodnight.”

* * * * * *

“She’s not coming is she?” Jake asked crestfallen.

Tim carefully took a sip of his gin and tonic before he answered. Well, what do you expect Jake? You did put the poor girl through the ringer. Things don’t always turn out the way we want them.” Tim pointed out.

Jake raked his fingers through his short dark hair as he sighed in frustration. “I know, but I thought she would at least hear me out.”

“You knew what to expect when I told you she’s not feeling very receptive to you right now. She still hurts, but I think she also knows that she will eventually need to see you so that she can move on with her life.” Tim said taking another sip of his drink.

“I thought she already had.”

“She has and she hasn’t. On the surface, she’s happy but there is a certain sadness when look into her eyes. It’s the same look I often see in yours.”

“So do you think she still cares about me?” Jake asked hopefully.

“It’s hard to say Jake. Sometimes I think she does but other times I’m not so sure. Look, you’ve contacted her so now the ball is firmly in her court. Don’t push this because that will only serve to drive her further away.” Tim warned.

“But I miss her so damn much.” Jake pounded his fist on the table.

“I can imagine how you feel man, but after what happened, things aren’t magically going to fall into place for you. It’s going to take time Jake, and in the end, things might not work out how you want them to.”

“I know, but I’ve never felt like this for anyone before. I haven’t even had another woman since I let her go. I don’t want another woman but her. I don’t think I’ve jacked off so much since I was ten.” Jake laughed without humor. “Isn’t that funny Tim? Most of my life I vowed to never let a woman make me feel this way, and here I am sitting her like a Goddamn schoolboy with his first crush. How am I going to hold out?”

“You just will.”

“But you’re friends with her. Couldn’t you have convinced her to see me, if only for a few minutes?” Jake asked conveying his frustration.

“It’s not my call, and besides, I wouldn’t place her in such an awkward position. Look, you claim to care about her so much then prove it. You may have to face the reality that Narissa doesn’t want to see you again.” Tim watched his friend sympathetically. It was weird to see Jake this way. It was almost as if he were a broken man. Tim looked at his watch. It was nearly nine o’ clock. “Well, I told Kelly that I would be home by ten so I’m heading out. It doesn’t look like she’s going to show.” Tim sighed.

“Sorry, I’m late.” Came Narissa’s voice from behind him.

Jake looked up. His heart began to pound at an erratic speed. Her hair was copped close to her scalp, but he liked it. Her haircut enhanced her fine bone structure. He drank in every bit of her appearance as if he couldn’t get enough of the sight of her. Her beautiful brown skin glowed with health. His eyes skimmed the tight low-rise jeans that hugged her shapely legs and thighs, and curved so lovingly to her tight round ass. He felt the stirring of his cock as he remembered what it felt like to slid his cock between those smooth brown cheeks. Jake noticed that she wasn’t wearing a bra. The outline of her nipples showed through the tight black baby tee she wore. This was his Narissa he thought, but yet she was different. She was sexier than he remembered.

“Narissa you came.” Tim said pulling up a chair beside him. “What can I get you to drink?” He asked signaling to the waiter.

“Coke is fine.” She answered.

“I see you’re still not much of a drinker.” Jake spoke.

Narissa gave Jake a long hard look before she said anything. She vowed before she came here that she wouldn’t allow Jake to get inside her head. “No, I never really cared for the taste of alcohol.” She turned to Tim. “Did I hear you say you were leaving?”


“Yes, I have to get home. Kelly wants me to help her sort through some college brochures, but I can stay with you guys if you want me to.” Tim offered.

Narissa shot a quick glance to Jake. “It’s okay. I think Jake and I need to talk this thing out by ourselves.”

“Are you sure?” Tim asked. Narissa nodded.

“Well you have my cell number if you need me.” Said Tim.

“For God sake Tim, do you think I’m going to run off with her or something?” Jake asked in exasperation. The minute those words came out Jake flushed. Tim looked distinctly uncomfortable and Narissa looked down at her lap. An awkward silence fell among the three which was only broken when the waiter brought Narissa’s Coke to the table.

“It’s okay Tim. I can handle myself.” She stated firmly.

Tim kissed her briefly on the cheek. “Take care Narissa. Jake, I’ll talk to you tomorrow.”

Jake nodded absently. When Tim was gone Jake and Narissa faced each other across the table. He was pretty much as she remembered except for the fact that he looked as if he had lost weight. There was also a sprinkling of gray in his wavy brown hair that hadn’t been there the last time she had seen him. Other than those subtle differences, Jake was still devastatingly handsome.

“So talk.” Narissa said, taking a sip of her soda. “You wanted to see me so tell me what it was you wanted to get off your chest Jake.” Her tone was even but on the inside she was trembling. His intense green gaze still had the power to make her heart skip a beat. Be strong, she scolded herself.

“Thank you for coming to see me Narissa. I guess I want to start by telling you how sorry I am for what I did to you. You were right to say those things over the phone because I deserved them. If you could only understand where I’m coming from however, you may realize that I’m not the monster you think I am.” He then proceeded to explain everything that had led up to the events of his taking her. Narissa listened silently while Jake took her from the time he was young up until the last day they had seen each other.

She shivered as she relived the pain and the pleasure of those months with Jake. “I’m not excusing what I’ve done Narissa but I just wanted to explain. I at least owe you that. Letting you go the way I did was the only way I knew how to make you leave. If I hadn’t been so nasty to you that day, you would have stayed and we both know it, but I couldn’t do that to you anymore and I couldn’t do that to myself. I would have been in the constant state of wondering if you were with me because you had feelings for me, or because you feared me. I really don’t think you even knew how you felt Narissa.” He concluded.

She looked him in the eyes. She wanted to believe him. She wanted to believe that she hadn’t been wrong in seeing the good in him. Perhaps…no, there was just too much water under the bridge. “Jake, I appreciate you sharing this with me.” She said getting up to leave.

“Where are you going?” He asked standing up with her.

“Home. I’ve had a long day Jake and I need some rest.” And I need to get away from you before I start believing that I care for you again, she finished in her mind.

He grabbed her wrist. Narissa looked down at his hand and Jake instantly released her. “Sorry. I just… look Narissa, surely you know why else I wanted to see you.” His green eyes flashed.

“I’m not a mind reader Jake.” Narissa said warily.

“I want to see you again.”

Narissa gasped. “Jake, I can’t.” She whispered.

“Why not? I can tell you still care about me. I see it in your eyes.” He accused.

“I’m not putting myself through that again. It just hurts too much. Literally.” She said before walking away.

Jake stood immobile as he walked away. He knew the right thing to do was to let her walk out of his life for good, but he had to try one last time. The prospect of living without filled him with despair. He dropped a few twenties on he table and ran through the door.

Jake saw Narissa in the parking lot and called out to her. She turned and paused. When he caught up to her, Jake pulled her roughly against his body. His mouth swooped down on hers. Narissa was too shocked to fight.

Jake’s tongue invaded the sweet cavern of her mouth, savoring the taste that was uniquely hers. He had longed to kiss her like this again: to hold her like this again. His hands moved down her back to cup and squeeze her ass. His rock hard cock grinded against her pelvis as he pulled her closer still.

Narissa could feel herself melting in his arms. This was what she feared most; losing control of her body to his touch. She wrapped her arms around him as he deepened the kiss. He pulled his mouth away from hers so that he could plant kisses along her jaw and neck. They were locked in each other’s embrace oblivious to the curious passer-bys. When Narissa was delirious with desire, Jake pulled away slightly. “Now tell me that you don’t want me!” He demanded. “If you don’t, then I’ll walk away for good, but I don’t think you can.” He challenged.

To be continued…

*Eve*
*Eve*
442 Followers