Mine, Forever, My Pet, My Love

Story Info
Dom claims his Sub with a glowing bottom.
1.1k words
3.92
12.6k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissEm
MissEm
1 Followers

Bold lettering for – Thwacking words
Italics for 'His' speaking NOT 'hers'

HER |

The voices and noise seemed to be coming from a great distance only one voice seemed to raise above all the rest. I knew his voice; knew I would respond to whatever I was asked. His deep rumbling voice sent shivers over me I felt as if I was floating, tingles spread across my nipples as they rubbed against the soft suede below my torso, my wet pussy throbbed.

He started by spanking me over his knee, his soothing hands gliding over my bottom after he administered his first set of 10. Then I had the paddle, I didn't know if it would be his hand or the flogger or the special paddle he brought. I liked that one the best it was leather and suede. I shiver at the thought and memory of it landing on my skin.

"Where are you, Pet?"

"Green, Sir"

I jolted at the sting of the leather on my bare bottom; it spread like the others to heat and bloom into a tingle of pleasure.

"Are you wet, Pet"

I was wet I could feel it on my spread thighs, coating my lower lips, I squirmed to try and easy some pressure on my throbbing clit.

Thwack - Thwack

Two consecutive blows to my glowing bottom, his bare hand now rubbing where he struck, told me I took too long to answer or he saw me squirm, he repeated his question. His tone harder than before, he was closer this time I could smell his scent, sweat mixed with a spice that was his alone, as he ran his fingers over my shoulder moving my hair from my sweat dampened skin.

I felt the brush of his jeans against my thigh and the coolness of the paddle on my bottom. I moaned at that small contact.

"Yes, I'm wet, Sir" I moaned

He chuckled, low and amused but there was another edge to it that sent shivers over me. I continued to feel the wetness seep from me and the rub against my nipples.

The cuffs on my wrists and ankles were warm against my already over heated skin; the softness of the silk against my nose felt comforting, the darkness my own little world, where I could fall without fear of failing because he was there.

"Your bottom is glowing a lovely pink; it's captivated half the room, but don't for who you belong to Pet"

I moaned again as he ran a finger tip across throbbing left cheek to my wet slit, and again on the other cheek. I knew if he gave me more I could find the release I needed and wanted from what he could do to me. My moans mixed with chuckles.

"Yours, Sir"

"Stunning; where are you, Pet?"

"Green, Sir. Please more Sir"

"Count, My Pet."

I heard heavy breathing and realised he was going to give me what I needed and my body was throbbing from excitement.

Thwack

"One, Sir"

Thwack

I moaned

"Two, Sir"

Thwack

I lost count after 10 but my voice stilled counted the paddles. My body felt taught as a bow ready to snap. My bottom was hot and it had spread all over I felt over heated. My nipples were so hard that the suede was beginning to torture me anew; my legs were shaking I realised, my thighs quivering and my pussy grasping at air begging to be filled. I was on my toes my bottom raised to meet the blows, legs still spread the same width apart by his favourite four foot spreader, this was he could see my arousal and need for him. My hands still secured behind my back grasping my forearms.

I waited it seemed like an age for another strike at my hot abused bottom instead I shivered at his voice. I thought half formed that I wouldn't be able to sit for at least a week without remembering this night.

"My Love?"

One word whispered directly in my ear asking for what I needed. But he knew he always knew, that's why he stopped I was close and he knew my body.

"Please, Sir" I whispered back, begging him to give me the release I wanted.

He ran his hands over my naked shoulders, finger tips brushing my swollen and sensitive breasts, the massaged my forearms and slipped to my waist. His hands flexed. I shivered at my hyposensitized senses. His hands flexed again gripping my hips and pulling me back so my legs were straight, my nipples rubbed the suede and I cried out, as my pussy clenched, and my thighs quivered with need.

"Please" I whispered again my voice hoarse.

He responded clearly, soothingly it made my eyes glazed.

Please I mouthed although he couldn't see through silken hood he had placed me in earlier.

"Yes, My Pet, I know."

Before he even finished is sentence, he thrust into my sopping wet pussy with one smooth thrust, and brushed two fingers over my clit.

In those split seconds I registered the hard hot silken length of his cock against my heated bottom before he aligned his body with mine and the rough coolness of his denim jeans. But nothing penetrated me more than the feeling and sensations he caused to rock my body.

Three strokes of his rock like cock spearing into me and bottoming out it was almost too much pain to be pleasure by he knew I was waiting. I would always wait. More strokes of his rock hard cock followed, he held me in place as he thrust in to me and retreated.

"CUM, NOW"

He yelled as he pinched my clit between his thumb and forefinger. I shook as I convulsed and tightened around him. I could feel every vein and ridge of his cock as he thrust through my convulsing muscles, which added to the electrical storm zinging through every cell in my body. Nothing but the pleasure he gave me and what I was giving him mattered.

As my last convulsions wracked my body he thrust one last time, drawing another hoarse cry from my throat as he too found his pleasure, holding his hips to my hot pink bottom. I gasped raggedly and moaned from the contacted.

"Mine, forever, My Pet, My Love"

He whispered in my ear his laboured breaths making me shiver as his cock still pulsed in my pussy.

Mine I mouthed.

For I was his and he was mine.

~

All characters in this story are over the age of 18. Any situations resembling those in real life are that of coincidence - enjoy and please leave feedback.

MissEm
MissEm
1 Followers