Mine Series: You Are Mine Now

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Legman173
Legman173
97 Followers

"That will make this that much easier for you then." She said as she sauntered toward Mary who was still on her knees. "I see you enjoyed my husband once again. Now tell me where did you enjoy him most?"

Mary sat on her knees naked, covered in sweat and completely filled with this woman's husband's cum. It seeped out of her pussy, her ass, and she could even feel a little dribble in the corner of her mouth as she licked it up. She could not believe how calm this woman was being, she was completely ashamed of herself.

"Heather... I... I'm..."

"Oh cat got your tongue, no worries, I'll just look for myself."

At that moment Mary realized Heather was holding a remote.

"Honey if you could excuse us for a moment, its time I have a little chat with your friend here."

Dean quickly gathered up his clothes and scurried out of the room closing the door behind him.

"Now that my fun loving husband is gone there is something I want you to see."

In all the passion of their entrance and eventual fuckfest Mary had failed to realize the big screen TV that was mounted on the bedroom wall. It was unusually large for this room of the house but as Heather turned it on and started to play the video she wanted her to watch it was clear why the television existed. Mary's jaw dropped as she watched herself beg for Dean's cock telling him how much better he was then her husband. She could not believe she said those things that she had acted like such a slut. The worst part was that no matter how disgusted she was as she watched the video it still felt a tingle in her pussy as she watched herself do such dirty things with Dean.

"You like this one? Oh wait what was I thinking, I should show you the prequel first!" Heather said as she hid another button on the remote and a video of her riding Dean in the park came up on the screen. Mary could see her tits bounce as she fucked him, it made her wet remembering how that felt just before all her guilt came flooding back.

"So it appears you really enjoy my husband don't you? As you can see I know everything you and him have been up to. Now I know how you wrapped him around that pretty little finger of yours years ago, so I can see how you seduced him into this, oh don't worry I punished him for his part in this,but you, your just a cheating slut aren't you?"

As she said it she walked over to the naked woman and grabbed the back of her hair forcing her to look up at her. "Aren't you?"

"Y...yes." Mary replied fear filling her voice as her eyes started to water.

"So here's how its going to be. These videos I have show every last detail of what you did with my husband, every last thing you did, every last thing you said. Its easy to see how a video like this would destroy a marriage isn't it?"

"Oh no you wouldn't? You can't?!"

"Oh yes I would, and oh yes I can. If it suits me, but the thing is that there is something that suits me much better, you see I know how you've treated my husband over the years, all that teasing and making him feel inadequate. Its time for payback. Now I know he could never do such a thing on his own so its up to me to take care of you for him. So you and me are going to have and arrangement. I will never send this video, and you... well you are mine now"

"Yours... what do you mean yours?

"You will do everything I say when I say it. You will be my slave in everything, if I tell you to wash the dishes you wash the dishes, if I tell you to dress like slut you dress like a slut, and best of all if I tell you to act like a degrading whore, you do exactly what I say. Understand?"

"Oh, my... I... what about Dean?"

"Well Dean, your little lover will be able to tell you anything I approve, but don't be confused, I'm in charge, but maybe if your lucky I'll give you to him as a gift, no promised though. So do we have a deal, or do I have some videos to send?"

"Y...yes you have a deal... but I live so far away, how are we?"

Heather laughed a slightly conniving laugh before responding.

"You will learn not to underestimate me. Your husband thinks that your friend had an emergency and you have to stay with her for a couple weeks. If everything goes well we might end up having you move, after all the husband of yours is never home anyway. Although he is quite a piece isn't he? I don't blame you for putting up with him. So it's a deal then, your mine?

"Yes it's a deal."

"Good then its time to seal it with a kiss so to speak."

"What do you mean?"

Heather moved over to the bed and hiked up her dress as she sat down. She was wearing a black garter that was connected to her stockings but her freshly shaved pussy was bare and starting at Mary.

"Well slut your going to give my pussy a 'kiss' and if your nearly as good at eating pussy as you are at sucking cock it will be the perfect way to seal our contract."

"I've never... done anything with a woman before"

"If you're going to be my slut what you were doesn't matter, now I said eat my pussy, so eat my pussy."

Mary reluctantly crawled over to Heather and worked her way inbetween her legs. She delicately took her first taste of a woman, surprisingly pleased she started to enjoy eating her first pussy.

Heather's moans brought back Dean who was now standing in the doorway watching the one woman he always wanted eating the pussy of the woman he loved and married.

"So I guess she's yours now?"

"Oh yeah, she's mine, just like I planned. Now get over here and let me see that cock, the three of us are going to have some fun together."

Legman173
Legman173
97 Followers
12