Mini Golf

Story Info
Sex at a mini golf course.
2.5k words
4.2
34.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christine and I are your average mid forties couple, well maybe not average. We enjoy having exhibitionist outings whenever possible. Christine especially enjoys wearing clothes that are great for flashing me or that in the right light become just about see through.

Anyway, we were both feeling horny and looking for something to do on a hot July afternoon. After some thought, we decided on mini golf at one of the local parks. Christine donned a black swimsuit cover with gauze like material that she uses for a dress. She was nude under her dress so it clung to her sexy body accenting her perky tits and perfect ass. I was dressed in a light colored tee shirt and khaki pants. I too was nude beneath my pants allowing Christine easy access to my manhood.

We arrived at the park and to our surprise, it was packed, but oddly enough, no one was playing mini golf. We parked the car and I offered to open Christine's door, as I opened her door she pulled the hem of her dress up, spread her legs and showed me her neatly trimmed pussy. I could feel my cock begin to stir. I was admiring Christine's ass as we walked toward the attendant, getting glimpses of her bare cheeks through her dress.

As we approached the ticket booth, a structure made to resemble a rail car, with windows all around stopping about four feet or so above the ground. I noticed the guy working inside admiring Christine. I whispered in Christine's ear, "This guy thinks you're hot." She gave me a sly look. As we paid, the guy says, "I hope you told your wife how beautiful see looks today." I said I had and we proceeded to first hole.

"Do you want to have a little fun with this guy?" I asked Christine. "Yeah," she said, "let's give him a show." Since we had the course to ourselves, we didn't have to worry about anyone else seeing our antics.

We began our round and after a couple of holes, we checked to see if the guy was watching us, he was. After Christina sank her ball into hole four she turned away from the clerk and bent over to retrieve her ball from the cup. I was watching him as Christina was bending over; she looked at me and asked, "Is he watching me?"

"Ohhh yeah." I replied, as my cock began to harden.

Noticing my hardening cock, Christina licked her lips and said, "I can feel him staring at my ass and it's making my pussy wet."

"Let me see," I said.

Christina crouched down and pulled up the hem of her dress exposing her beautiful wet pussy to me. I wanted to eat her right there. Christine became bolder and bolder as went from hole to hole teasing both me and the guy in the rail car. In the mean time, I had freed my cock from its confines, covered by my long T- shirt, enjoying the feeling of nature against my hardness.

At the sixth hole I made par. Christine took her turn, as she leaned to putt the sun caught her at such an angle that her dress became translucent. I thought I was going to scream. You could see Christine's ass and tits, with their erect nipples, very clearly.

As we approached the ninth hole, which is close to the ticket booth, we noticed that the guy was making funny movements as he watched us play. At the ninth hole, your ball disappears and you have to get a new one to continue play. We both made par and Christine seductively said, "I 'll get us two new balls." I watched her lovely ass as she made her way to the rail car. Upon her return, with the two balls, I noticed a flush look on her face.

"What's up?" I asked.

Christine whispered in my ear, "The guy's cock is out of his pants and he was stroking it as I got the new balls."

"Get out!" I said surprisingly, my cock at full hardness.

At the tenth hole Christine made a hole in one while I struggled to get my ball in the hole.

"Should we get more daring?" Christine asked.

"Yes!" I said.

I was still having difficulty sinking my putt, in the mean time Christine sat on a nearby bench, which happened to facing the ticket booth. She then pulled up a leg and rested her foot on the bench, pretending to look at her foot, this move exposed Christine's glistening pussy to the clerk and me. She then rested the putter handle against her pussy and slowly moved it back and forth across her wetness. I glanced at the guy in the booth and he was staring at Christine. My cock nearly exploded at this beautiful site. I finally sunk my putt and made my way toward Christine, enjoying the view all the way.

As I approached Christine sitting on the bench, I lifted my shirt exposing my engorged cock . She seductively licked her lips and reached for my hardness. It felt so good when she wrapped her hand around my shaft. I leaned to kiss Christine as she rubbed precum across my cock head and let out a moan.

As we broke our kiss I said to Christine "I want to fuck you."

She said, with a wink "Not yet, we're not done playing."

We continued playing, teasing each other with flashing and grabbing along the way. Christine won a free round at the last hole so we went to the booth to drop off our clubs and to pick up her free game ticket. As we approached the booth Christine whispered to me "I wonder if he still has his cock out?"

As Christine put the putters on the counter, the guy asked "Did you enjoy the round?"

"Yes, did you?" she replied.

"Would you like to see?" he answered.

"Sure." she said.

He had locked the gate to the course while we were playing our round. He motioned for us to come into the booth, as we entered the booth, we both gasped at the sight of his manhood, which was sticking straight out of his pants. It was at least 8" and quite thick. We shut the booth door behind us and walked toward Jim, which was what his name tag read. We introduced ourselves to Jim. Christine said she was impressed with his dick. He thanked her and asked, "would you like to play with it?"

Christine didn't say a word, she just reached out and began stroking his hardness. Jim sighed at her touch and said "You are so hot, I could not take my eyes off you."

"Thanks," she answered.

While this scene was unfolding in front of me, I began stroking my exposed dick, encouraging Christine to enjoy herself. With that OK from me, she knelt down and licked the tip of his huge cock, then began taking his large tool into her mouth. "Yeah, thats it suck his big cock, take it deep." I said. Her moaning was intoxicating, I move closer so she could also suck my rock hard cock. This was the first time we had ever had a threesome. I had always fantasized watching Christine sucking another mans dick and it was now a reality.

As Christine was enjoying our cocks, Jim reached down and began playing with her tits. She moaned as he gently play with her hard nipples. Looking down at Christine's tits I had to taste her salty skin. I knelt down and began nibbling on her left tit, cooing as I flick her nipple with my tongue.

As I was playing with her tit I looked up to watch as she sucked Jim's big cock, taking it in and out then running her tongue up his shaft causing his dick to glisten with moisture from her mouth. Christine then grabbed Jim's cock and started giving his hairy balls a bath. They were both moaning with obvious pleasure at the action and then Christine looked my way and said, "His cock feels so good in my mouth, it's making my pussy so wet."

I didn't need more motivation than that, so I got down on the floor of the booth and slid under Christine's pussy. Her pussy and thighs were dripping with pussy juice. I had never seen her so wet prior to cumming. I was in heaven. I began licking her drenched slit, running my tongue from her ass hole to her erect clit. As soon as my tongue touched her clit, Christine gasped. As I licked her trimmed pussy, I could look up and watch as she continued enjoying Jim's cock, tonguing his hard rod and large balls.

My pussy licking was causing Christine to moan quite loudly, as she neared orgasm. Jim looked around to see if there were any people within ear shot. A couple walking down the path near the booth glanced our way, waved to Jim and continued on. They couldn't see that Jim was having his cock sucked by a hot MILF, who was having her pussy licked by a very horny husband.

Christine said she need to lay down so she could relax and really enjoy our two cocks. Jim found a thick towel on a shelf to put under Christine so she would be more comfortable. She pulled her dress off, finally exposing her beautiful body to us and proceeded to lay on on the towel, spreading her legs to give us easier access to her glistening pussy. Jim said he wanted to taste her pussy and got down and began licking Christine's hot pussy. She moaned as she felt Jim's tongue glide across her lips and clit. I moved to Christine's head and stared kissing her like I'd never kissed her before. The scene was so erotic, hearing her moaning as Jim started to bring her to climax.

"Oh yeah, lick my pussy, it feels so good." With that Christine started to shake and moan with her first orgasm, spraying Jim's face with her tasty juices. I warned Jim that she likes to be licked a long time.

As Jim was doing an expert job licking her pussy, bringing Christine over the edge, I needed some attention. All this stimuli was making my cock painfully hard. I knelt by Christine's head and she turned, sticking her tongue out searching for my member. "Aaahhh", I groaned, as her tongue flicked around my cock head. The sensation was incredible, my cock was getting close to shooting cum all over Christine's beautiful face. But I wanted to hold off as long as possible.

Jim looked up into Christine's eyes and said "You taste wonderful"

"Don't stop," she panted.

Jim continued to eat Christine's pussy as she engulfed my cock. Christine was moaning around my shaft taking it deep into her mouth. She cried out again as Jim made her cum, spraying her juices all over Jim's face. His face was drenched with Christine's juices as he got up and said "I want to fuck your beautiful pussy."

Christine replied, "Oh yeah, I need some hard cock."

Jim knelt between Christine's legs and rubbed his dick along her slit. "Fuck me with that big cock." she commanded. Jim's cock easily slipped into her wet pussy causing Christine to loudly moan with pleasure.

I was still kneeling by Christine's head watching my horny wife enjoy Jim's big cock. I rubbed my cock all over her face while Jim pounded her pussy. I then bent down and started kissing her luscious mouth. Her tongue darted into my mouth, moaning with every thrust of Jim's cock. Her hand reached for my rod and she began rubbing precum around the head.

"Ooohh yeah, fuck me harder." Christine begged.

Jim looked up over the counter to see if anyone was nearby. A good looking couple in their forties had stopped and was looking toward the booth and tried to open the gate. Jim said, "Were closed for a break, but if you came back in about a half hour or so I'd be more than glad to help you out." The couple slowly walked away looking back a few times.

"Do you think they heard us?" I said.

Christine said, "Who cares, just keep fucking me, I'm going to cum again!"

Jim continued pumping his hard cock into Christine's soaked pussy and Christine let out sounds of ecstasy as she came all over Jim's cock soaking him with more powerful squirts from her pussy. Panting he pulled out of her slit, his cock glistening with wetness and joined me at Christine's mouth. She eagerly began licking her juices off his manhood switching between the two of us driving us crazy with her talented tongue. I wanted more pussy.

I got down between her legs and gazed at her pussy after it's been fucked by another man, I couldn't wait to taste it. Starting from her rosebud, I licked my way up to her clit.

Christine moaned, "Yes, that feels so good!" as my tongued touched her erect and sensitive clit.

Withering under me as I flicked my tongue across her clit, she moaned around Jim's dick. With increasing speed my tongue was doing it's job, Christine moaned loudly and began cumming in my mouth. By the sounds Jim was making he was getting ready to cum. My cock was aching from being hard so long and watching my wife pleasure another guy was about all I could take. I knelt at her drenched pussy and slid in my hard cock. Christine purred at the sensation, I pick up speed as I watched her suck Jim's rod. She moaned as I pounded harder and was now jerking Jim's tool over her face.

"I want to feel your cum on my face." Christine begged Jim. His cock then erupted, shooting ropes of cum which landed on Christine's mouth and face. She was moaning "Oooo yeah." as she rubbed Jim's cock across her tongue. His cum running down Christine's face and neck.

This sight was to much, I couldn't hold back any longer my balls were aching. I pulled my cock from Christine's pussy and started jerking it over her. My cock spasmed and began shooting my cum over her beautiful body. The first stream hit her face as she was still licking Jim's cock. I kept jerking my hard on sending the rest of my cum onto Christine's tits and stomach, she then massaged my cum into her tits.

Cooing, "Oh yeah, that so nice."

Jim got up, dressed and looked around to see if there were any customers waiting to play mini golf. Christine was a beautiful sight, lying there covered with our cum. She sat up looked at me with hypnotic eyes pulling me to her, she began kissing me so I could taste Jim's cum that covered her face. I was still hard from our adventure so Christine stroked my cock as we kissed.

I then said, "We'd better let Jim get back to business."

"OK," replied Christine.

Christine looked so sexy as she put her dress on, traces of cum still visible on her neck and in her hair. We said our good byes to Jim and thanked him for great round.

He said, "I hope you cum again soon."

"We will." Christine said in a sexy voice.