Minister's Wife

Story Info
Preacher's wife finds sexual joy with the organist.
3.9k words
4.32
110.4k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suegsusan
suegsusan
35 Followers

Audrey was a beautiful young woman. Some people said that she was far too beautiful to be a minister's wife, but that's not fair. Why shouldn't a minister have a beautiful wife. The trouble is that everybody doesn't obey that commandment that says "Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife."

Audrey had been married to the Rev. Peter Brown for five years. They were both in their early thirties and had met when they were students at the same university. Peter had become Minister of an active church in a small town and they lived in the manse. Audrey had intended to have a career in the business world, but church congregations don't seem to like their Minister's wife to be working in the secular world.

The congregation had spent some time seeking a good organist and at last they found an excellent prospect in the person of David Peat. Although David wasn't the most dedicated churchman, he was an excellent musician. He played the church organ with a flair and his personality suggested that he would also be a great choir director.

Soon after he was appointed he bought a small house just down the street from the manse and arranged to provide private tuition on the piano at his house as well as voice training.

When he had settled in to his new work and his home Peter suggested that it would be appropriate to invite hum over to the manse for dinner one evening. Audrey agreed and a date was agreed upon. The dinner was a great success. David was a handsome man in his forties. He took good care of his body and Audrey had seem him jogging by the manse regularly in the early mornings. He had a friendly outgoing personality and made friends easily. The conversation over dinner ranged over a number of interesting topics.

As Audrey was pouring coffee at the end of dinner the phone rang. It was one of the member's of Peter's congregation calling from the hospital to say that his wife was dying, and asking Peter to come and pray with them. Peter, of course, left for the hospital without delay.

When they had finished their coffee David offered to help Audrey with the dishes.

"You don't have to do that!" she said. "Guests don't wash the dishes after dinner. Let's sit and relax for a while."

"But I'd like to help you with the dishes, Audrey. And I don't want you to think of me as guest, rather as a neighbor and a friend. Come on," he concluded as he picked up some of the dishes off the dining table and headed for the kitchen.

As she was washing the dishes and he was drying he suddenly said, "Has anyone told you, Audrey, that you are a very beautiful woman?"

She could feel herself blushing as she replied, "Not in blunt terms like that."

"Well I'm telling you," he said. "You're beautiful and you're sexy!"

"David!" she exclaimed, so startled by what he had said that she dropped a cup which shattered on the floor.

He took no notice of the broken cup. He continued, "There's absolutely no question about your beauty. It's breathtaking. And I'm sure I'm right about you being sexy too. You see I watch you very carefully every Sunday."

She had now stopped washing dishes and stood staring at him. "What are you talking about?" she asked.

"Well you see, one of the drawbacks of being a church organist is that you are supposed to listen to a sermon every Sunday. And I don't like sermons. So I sit on that little seat beside the organ and look out at the congregation trying to find something to take my mind off the sermon. Don't tell you husband that, though."

She laughed. "Of course I won't tell him. T be quite honest my mind wonders a lot during the sermons. And please don't you tell that to my husband either."

He laughed with her. Then he went on, "Now I don't have to worry about the sermon any more. I find that all I want to do during those twenty minutes every Sunday is to look at you and feast my eyes on your beauty. You have the most dazzlingly beautiful blue eyes set in the most beautifully crafted face, and although it's not always easy to see them from where I'm sitting, you have gorgeous legs. . ."

"David," she interrupted, her cheeks now burning.

"Don't interrupt," he said. "You haven't heard the best part. As I sit there and let your husband drone on with his sermon, I have this vision - this fantasy if you like - of undressing you and making passionate love to you. And the reason I think you're sexy is because in my fantasy you always respond with such passion. I haven't hear a word of the sermon for a month now."

"I think you'd better go home now, David, before you make matters worse." She knew she was still blushing, and although she was horrified at what he had said, she couldn't help a stirring down there between her legs and she knew she had to get him out of the house.

"OK Audrey, I'm going. I won't say any more tonight. I just thought it was fair to let you know what I'm thinking. So if you see me looking at you during the sermon next Sunday, you'll know that I'm mentally undressing you." He grinned with a charming boyish grin.

"Good night, David," she said as she held the front door open for him.

"Good night, Audrey." He put an arm behind her and kissed her full on the lips before she could pull away. "Thank you for a lovely evening." Next Sunday as Peter began his sermon Audrey looked over at the organist. He was looking right at her and smiling. As her eye caught his he winked. She turned her head away quickly as she felt the blush rising on her cheeks. She looked up at the pulpit where her husband was propounding God's word in a solemn voice. She hadn't heard a word he said, and even when she tried to listen she couldn't concentrate and couldn't get the drift of what he was saying. Her eyes slid back to David sitting beside the organ. He was still looking at her and smiling and she knew that he was mentally undressing her.

This was ridiculous. Here she was in God's house. Her husband whom she loved was standing there in the pulpit, and this handsome man was mentally undressing her and fondling her body. The ridiculous thing was that the realization of what he was doing was making her terribly horny. She could feel herself getting damp between the legs as she thought about what Davis was doing. And she couldn't help herself.

Next morning the phone rang. Peter had gone over to the church so Audrey answered, "Good morning, the Methodist manse."

"Good morning you lovely creature. Would you come over for coffee about ten o'clock?" The rich baritone voice of David was unmistakable.

"David, this is crazy. It's not right. I'm a married woman. Please stop."

"You may be married, darling, but that doesn't stop me lusting after you. There's all kinds of stories in the Bible about men lusting after other men's wives. Remember David and Bathsheba? By the way, did you realize I was undressing you during the sermon yesterday?"

"David, you've got to stop this!"

"Actually, I did more than undress you. The sermon was long enough for me caress your lovely breasts and feel the wetness of your pussy. As a matter of fact I was so caught up in what I was doing that I didn't hear the sermon end and I almost missed my cue for the next hymn!"

"David!"

"Listen, Audrey, if you're not here by ten o'clock, I'll come right down there and ravish you in your own house, even if Peter's there. I mean it. See you over here at ten!" He hung up.

Audrey stood looking out of the kitchen window. "Oh my God! What am I going to do?" she thought. "I don't want him coming down here. Peter will probably be back soon after ten."

At ten o'clock she wrote a note and left it on the kitchen table - "Peter, I've gone out for a while. Won't be long. Love, Audrey." With a trembling sensation pervading her whole body she walked up the street and rang the bell of David's house. "Come in, my dear, come!" he greeted her. "And don't look so scared. I'm not going to rape you, you know. My bark's much worse than my bite. I say a lot of things for effect, but I promise you I won't rape you against your will. Mind you, if you decide you want me to do all those things about which I fantasize, you won't have to ask me twice. No, I just asked you over for coffee because I want to talk to you about your voice."

"My voice!" Audrey couldn't believe what she had heard.

"Yes, darling, your voice. Now, let me poor you some coffee. Do you mind sitting at the kitchen table?"

"Of course not. But what's this about my voice?"

"Well, as you know, I'm responsible for the church choir, and Peter wants me to recruit new members. I also do voice training here on an individual fee basis, not just for choir members but for anyone who has the potential to be able to sing well. From your lovely speaking voice I have a feeling that you ought to be an excellent singer. I detect a latent pure contralto voice. Have you ever sung in public?"

"Only in church as a member of the congregation." Audrey was surprised at the topic of conversation. "I don't think I'm good enough for the choir."

"Perhaps you would allow me to be the judge of that, my dear. Would you sing something for me?"

"What here? Now?"

"When we've finished our coffee we'll go through to the front room. There's a piano there so that I can accompany you."

They went into the front room and David sat down at the piano and began to strum on the keys. He handed her a hymn book, music edition. "Let's try this one - My faith looks up to thee. I'll play it through once and then you join in and sing the first verse with me."

She did as he asked, but felt very self-conscious about it.

"That's great," he said, "but you're still a little nervous about it. Just relax, Audrey, and we'll run through it once more."

"Wonderful!" he said as he closed the piano. "I knew you had potential. Let's go over and sit on the couch and talk about this. I'd like to have you in the church choir, Audrey. But before you're ready for that I'd like to give you a course in voice training. That means you would come over here twice a week for an hour each time as I help you to develop your voice. I normally charge a fee for that, but as this will benefit the church I'll waive the fee in your case. What do you say?"

"Well, I think I'd like to, but I think I'd better talk it over with Peter first."

"That's wonderful! I'm sure he'll agree. You let me know as soon as you've talked to him. That's wonderful! Now, dear, do you think we could get a little more personal for a few minutes?"

"What do you mean by that?" she asked warily.

"Well, I've told you that I think you're beautiful. And I think you're sexy, too. I've told you how I fantasize about you during the sermon. By the way, Audrey, what was the sermon about yesterday?"

She suddenly found herself blushing. "I can't remember. I don't think I was concentrating on it very well."

He laughed. "Do you know what I think?" he asked. "I think you were concentrating on me during the sermon. You looked at me and you knew that I was fantasizing about you. And I think you enjoyed that knowledge. I think that you were secretly wishing my fantasy would come true. Am I right, Audrey? Be honest! Am I right?"

She couldn't stop the blush from her face. She couldn't look at him, and she couldn't find her voice. She just sat and stared at the carpet.

"Ah! I thought so! You were enjoying the knowledge of what I was doing, weren't you? Look me in the eye, Audrey, and tell me you weren't enjoying it." He took her hand in his and gently raised it to his lips and kissed it. He placed his other hand under her chin and just as gently raised it until their eyes met. "You enjoyed it, Audrey, didn't you?" he whispered.

"Yes, I enjoyed it!" she whispered back.

Still whispering, he said, "You'd really like me to kiss you now, wouldn't you, Audrey? All you have to do is ask!"

Suddenly she blurted out, "Oh, don't be such a tease, David. Yes, I want you to kiss me." She threw her arms round his neck and kissed him full on the lips.

Her sudden capitulation surprised him. But he quickly recovered and pulled her body closer to him as they kissed deeply. They explored one another's mouth with passion as he began to caress her breasts through her silk blouse.

Suddenly he stood up. "I think you'd better go home," he said just as she was beginning to want more. "I promised you I wouldn't rape you, and I'm keeping my promise. You go and talk to Peter about you coming here for voice lessons. If he agrees, then perhaps we can find time during each lesson to explore some of my fantasies. You'd like that, wouldn't you Audrey."

"I'd better go," she said. She gave him another kiss and walked home with her mind churning and her body giving her a host of mixed messages.

Peter thought that it would be a great idea for her to get some free voice training from David and he liked the idea of her joining the choir. She phoned David to tell him.

"Wonderful! How about tomorrow at 2:00 p.m. for your first lesson?"

"I'll be there." She hung up, not daring to say more.

She was there promptly at 2:00 p.m. the next day. David was very formal and the voice lesson, which lasted an hour, was handled with professional propriety.

"That's a good start, Audrey. As I expected, you will become an excellent singer and before long you will be singing solos in church. Now to other things. A glass of wine?"

"That would be nice!" she said.

He filled two glasses with good white wine and handed her one. He raised his glass in a toast. "To us!" he exclaimed with a grin.

"To us?" she responded, more with the intonation of a question than an exclamation.

He drank from his glass. "Yes," he said, "To us! It is my sincere intention to make a great singer out of you. It is also my sincere intention, if you will allow me, to make a great lover out of you! Surely you know me well enough by now not to be surprised by that."

She smiled at him. "No David, I'm not surprised. It's what I would have expected you to say. But I have to remind you that I'm a married woman. And what's more, I'm married to a minister. I've had it instilled into me all my life that adultery is wrong."

"Oh my darling Audrey, of course it's wrong! That's part of what makes it such fun. It's wrong in principle, but in practice I know that you want me to make love to you. I don't want to force you. I want you to be a willing partner. So come now, give me a kiss, darling."

She put her glass down. "God, David, you're persuasive! How can a girl resist you?" She walked over to him, put her arms round his neck and kissed him deeply and passionately. He pulled her body close against his own and she felt the stirring of his erection pressed against her.

"Let's go up to the bedroom, darling," he whispered. He took her by the hand and she went with him without hesitation.

As they stood by the bed together he said, "I've told you more than once that my weekly fantasy during the sermon involves me slowly undressing you, garment by garment, not in a tearing frenzy, but gently, delicately, revealing a little more of your beauty as each garment is removed. May I have your permission now to turn this fantasy into reality?"

She kissed him again and said, "Yes. David, you have my permission."

He began to unbutton her blouse. Then he eased it out from the top of her skirt, folded it and placed it on the dresser. He then kissed her neck gently and moved the area of his kissing down to the lacy edge of her bra. He reached behind her and undid the fastenings of the bra, slipped it off and placed it carefully with the blouse.

"Even more beautiful than I imagined!" he sighed as he cupped her full breasts in his hands and bent to kiss them. His kisses gently circumnavigated each breast until his lips arrived at her now very erect nipple. He sucked each nipple gently but firmly, then stood back a pace to admire her. "Heavenly! Just heavenly!" he murmured.

Next he undid the belt of her short skirt, reached around the back and eased the zipper down. He held the skirt as it fell to her ankles rather than just letting it drop on the floor. She stepped out of it and he folded it and placed it on the dresser. Her nylon slip was next to go.

"Perhaps you could help me, dear," he said, "by sitting on the end of the bed." She complied with his request and he knelt and removed her shoes, then gently easing up her lower body he slid her sheer pantyhose down her legs and placed them on the dresser. "Beautiful legs!" he murmured as he slid his hands up the inside of each leg from the ankle high up each inner thigh, but stopping short of her most private part. Audrey was now so aroused that she was quivering all over. No one had ever treated her body with such respect and adoration in equal measure.

"One more to go!" he smiled as he removed her nylon panties. "Stand up, darling, please." As she did so he stepped back and looked at her. "Never have I seen such perfection!" he said.

"David," she said softly, "I have a confession to make."

He laughed. "No, no, I'm not the person you confess to. That's your husband!"

"I'm serious, David. I have to tell you that last Sunday during the sermon, when I saw you looking at me I too had a fantasy. I saw myself undressing you. May I now put my fantasy to work?"

"Oh my God, Audrey, you're priceless. Go right ahead, my darling."

One by one she removed his clothes with the same care that he had shown with hers until they both stood there naked. As she worked she was aware of the growing erection below his pants, but when she finally slipped down his shorts and his penis emerged, she gasped. "Holy Jesus, it's enormous!" she exclaimed.

"Oh dear!" he laughed, "I didn't think minister's wives were supposed to blaspheme."

"I normally don't," she said, "but your penis is a monster. It must be five times the size of Peter's. It's far too big to go inside me!"

"You'll be surprised," he said as he lay on his back on the big bed. "But since you are so fascinated by my cock, perhaps I could get you to kiss it, to lick it, perhaps even to suck it a little."

She knelt beside him and kissed the top of his enlarged penis. Then she gently kissed all around its head. Her tongue came and she began to lick the head and then with longle gentle strokes she licked up and down the length of the shaft as he began to moan with pleasure. She took his balls in one hand and began to massage them. His moans increased. She looked up at him. "It's too big to go in my mouth," she whispered.

"Then just take it a bit at a time, darling," he said. "Get up here and straddle my body so that I can lick your pussy while you work on my cock."

She did what he said and as she opened her mouth wide to suck in the head of his penis she felt his tongue at the mouth of her pussy. She sucked in a couple of inches of cock and then moved back to the head, then back down, a little further this time. Then again, and again. She was developing a rhythm to it and each time she went down she seemed to go further until the thing was filling her whole mouth, She increased the tempo - up - down - up - down -up - down - faster - faster - faster. His tongue was now inside her pussy doing incredible things there. Suddenly he tensed and she knew he was coming. She pulled her mouth away and a great spurt of his sperm shot up all over her face.

"Darling, I'm sorry," she said. "I just couldn't swallow it. I'm so sorry."

"You don't have to be sorry, darling. You were wonderful. Turn over and I'll clean up your face."

They lay there exploring and caressing one another's special places until his penis regained its full erect stature. "Are you ready, Audrey?" he asked.

"Yes, David, now, but go gently with me."

He entered her gently and pushed his huge penis slowly into her pussy. He withdrew it a little way then pushed it harder and further. Repeating this and gradually increasing both the speed of his thrusts and the depth of his penetration, Audrey was emitting loud sighs and moans of pleasure. She reached her legs around his body and locked her ankles behind his back and began to thrust her hips upward in time to his thrusts.

suegsusan
suegsusan
35 Followers
12