Minnesota Winter

Story Info
Tranny eases your winter blues.
1.4k words
4.14
28.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2snakes
2snakes
6 Followers

This story was developed with input from a reader of my first story. Thank you "D" for the inspiration.

**********************************************

I hate winter. I don't know why I stay freaking Minnesota other than I have a job that I like. I had a bad case of the winter shut-in blues. Seems as if the snow hasn't stopped since August! I decided to venture out to my favorite little gay bar, Stan's. It's a couple of miles away, but the streets are finally plowed, so the trip shouldn't be too bad.

As I walk in, my favorite bartender, Mike, sets me up with up with a draft and shot before I even reach the bar. He knows me well. We have never been involved but are very open in any conversations we have. I consider him a friend. Mike nods toward the dance floor and tells me to check out the dancing queen.

I look at you for the very first time. You take my breath away. You are in the middle of the dance floor, twisting, bending and swiveling your ass. You are about 5' 10", but about 3" of that are heels from your thigh high black leather boots. You have a matching leather mini skirt and tight black top with some sort of glitter on it. You are wearing a bra under the top, which gives you the look of having breasts. Your hair is black, short and stylish. You are wearing blue eyeliner and deep red lipstick. You have taken my breath away.

I watch you dance for several minutes, barely taking my eyes off you. My beer is nearly gone. I down my shot, finish my beer, wink at Mike and walk to edge of the dance floor. I take deep breath and walk to you. You can tell I am smitten, smile and run your tongue over your lips. The music slows and you move in, taking my left hand while placing your right arm around my neck. We begin to dance as you look into my eyes. You smile again and place your head on my shoulder as you grind your body on mine. I tell you I live close and you simply say, "let's go."

The drive is quiet. We barely speak. You rub your hand on my throbbing cock nearly all the way to my place. My mind is racing and I can barely concentrate on driving. We arrive and go inside. You move about 6 feet away, gently swaying and turning around to give me a full appreciation of your magnificent body. I move to you and we begin to rub each other's chests over our clothes. You are pinching my nipples, I moan. You remove my shirt and begin licking and kissing my neck. You lick all over my chest, teasing before clamping on my left nipple as you pinch and twist the right one. I am holding the back of your head, pulling you into my chest and moaning as you suck harder. You switch nipples and continue to drive me crazy.

I slide my hands down your back and rub your ass through your skirt. It's not enough. I raise your skirt and squeeze and rub your ass cheeks as you continue to suck and pinch my nipples. You are moaning now as well. You stop sucking and lick your way back up my neck, chin and finally my lips. I don't open my mouth but let you lick and suck on my lips. Finally, I open my mouth and suck your tongue like it is a small cock. You return the favor as our mouths are on each other's for several minutes.

I push you back and tear your top over your head. You have on a shear bra covering your breasts. I reach behind, unfasten the clasp and drop your bra to the floor. You have amazing tits, which extend about 2" and have hard, large nipples just begging for action. I put my thumbs on your nipples and rub as they get even harder and grow to about ¾" long. As I pinch and pull on both, your head goes back as you moan. I can't wait to suck and lick them. You pull my face to your tits and I suck and lick each, back and forth. My tongue dances over your nipples as I suck each tit. They are the perfect mouthful.

I step back and remove my pants. My cock springs up, harder than it's ever been. You take a deep breath and keep your eyes on my cock as you remove your mini. My god, you are wearing a red g-string which is struggling to contain your bulging cock. You turn to show your beautiful ass as I gasp at its shape and firmness. You walk around in your g-string and boots teasing me.

I come to you again and drop to my knees, my face mere inches from your cock. I reach behind and begin squeezing your ass licking and nibbling on your cock through the pouch. You are pushing against my face. I lick my fingers, move your string to the side and slide one into your hot waiting channel.

You are moving your ass into my finger. I release your cock from the pouch with my other hand. It is hard, about 6" long and beautiful. I put a second finger in your ass and begin licking the length of your cock. I trace the vein along the bottom and lick the sides, up and down. It feels so good. I gently run my teeth across the head and you shudder. Precum is leaking from the slit. I lick it with the tip of my tongue. It tastes so good with a little sweetness to it. As I work a third finger into you, I take the head of your cock in my mouth and begin to suck while licking under it.

Slowly, I descend on your cock until it hits the back of my throat. I back off and repeat over and over, slowly at first, then picking up speed. I am working your prostate and sucking harder and faster. Your balls retract and your ass clenches my fingers as you begin spurting in my mouth. You shoot 3 times and I swallow, but then pull you out and you shoot another 4 or 5 times on my chest. I remove my fingers from your ass, you pull me back to my feet and lick up all the come on my chest and nipples. You finish and kiss me deeply, sharing the cum and moaning.

You move to the bed and sit down facing me. I step forward and push my cock into your open and waiting mouth. You are a truly gifted cocksucker. You use your skills expertly, but you know you don't want my load just yet. You surprise me when you turn me around and begin kissing and licking my ass. You spread my cheeks and flick your tongue over my pucker. Then you work your tongue in and send shocks through my body. I am on cloud nine. Your tongue feels so damn good. After a few minutes of driving me crazy, you stop and sit back.

I turn around and so do you, bending over the bed and spreading your cheeks for me. I spread some lube on my cock, move the string and lube your chute. I bring my cock to your anus and push to enter. As the head pops through, I wait a moment, but you want none of that. You begin pushing back. I slide slowly in, all the way, and begin to slowly fuck that hot ass. Picking up speed, my balls are slapping against you with each thrust. Your ass is so hot and tight. I am giving it to you deep and hard. You know I am close and tell me to pull out.

You lay me down on the bed on my back and take my cock once again into your mouth. Quickly, I am moaning and ready to cum. You back off and take spurt after spurt on your face, neck and tits. You gently lick and suck my cock as it begins to soften then move your cum covered tits to my face. I lick and suck them clean. I move to your face, carefully capturing the cum in my mouth. You kiss me then, deeply and sweetly for several minutes.

We lay together quietly for an hour before you say you'd like to return to the bar to dance some more. I take you back and watch you dance as I drink and chat with Mike, thanking him for pointing you out. After finishing a couple beers and shots, I head back to you on the dance floor.

2snakes
2snakes
6 Followers