Minnie

Story Info
A guy takes advantage of friendly female aquaintance.
3.2k words
4.49
23k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My on-again off-again girlfriend had left for the week to care for her sick mother and I was finally free to get out to the garage and build the motor for my hot rod that had been sitting in parts all winter. A short time later, and I had the block on the stand and was about to start on the bottom end when Minnie walked in.

"Hey stranger" I greeted her as she came up beside me. "What've you been up to?"

"Not a thing. Just out seeing what I can get into," she replied. "Been forever since I got a chance to talk to you so I thought I'd drop by."

"Well you couldn't have picked a better time" I told her. "Kerri just left for her moms and I'm all alone for the week. So...what's new?"

We had met each other working at a local assembly plant a few years back and became instant friends. But I had been promoted, and she had been forced to find other work due to downsizing so we slowly drifted apart, keeping in touch through the internet as much as we could. Then she had found a high paying job working graveyard and soon we barely ever got together, online or off.

She started telling me what she had been doing of late, and we spent the next hour or so just bullshitting and catching up on each other's lives. As I worked getting parts in place to put my baby together, she was going along behind me playing with this part or that. I'd put something down where I wanted it and she would pick it up to look at and put it down wherever she wanted.

After a few times spent looking for a piece I knew I had put in order, I noticed what she had been doing and jokingly told her "If you don't stop messing with my stuff, I'm going to tie you up to keep you out of it."

"Yeah right. You'd never dare" she said with a smirk on her face.

"Keep it up and we'll both find out won't we." I shot right back. I knew from some of our many conversations that one thing Minnie enjoyed was bondage. I had always wondered at her attraction to it, but had never had the chance to find out myself. My girlfriend's idea of wild sex was anything other than missionary. To say I was sexually sheltered wasn't quite right, as I went surfing for porn every chance I got once she went to bed in the evenings. There were several areas I wanted to explore, but never had the outlet to do so.

Evidently I had offered her a challenge. No sooner would I put a part down then she would grab it and move it. Finally I could take it no more. Summoning up all the courage I could, I said "That's it. I warned you if you didn't keep your hands to yourself, I was going to tie you up to keep you out of trouble. Stand up!"

She just sat there grinning back at me. "You don't have it in you." I grabbed her arm and pulled her of the workbench where she had been sitting.

"Lets find out just what I do have in me" I said as I reached out and started to unbuckle her wide leather belt. She offered no resistance, and my courage grew a bit more as I slipped her belt out of the loops in her shorts. "Both hands out in front' I told her.

She willingly complied and held both hands in front of her palm to palm. I wrapped the belt around her wrists several times finally looping it back thru the buckle to hold it. "That won't hold me for five minutes" she told me as started to step away.

I looked under my workbench and saw a short piece of rope and was instantly inspired. If I was going to do this, I might as well see how far she was willing to go. I took the rope and wrapped it several times between her arms around the belt pulling it tight and removing the slack I had originally left there. I pulled her to the center of the garage under my motor winch and hit the down button on it, letting the hook drop from the rafters until it was level with her elbows. I took the clip and threaded the rope thru it and wrapped it between her arms around the belt a few more times, finally tying it off to the hook. This left Minnie with her arms straight out in front of her, and almost parallel with the ground.

"How's that?" I asked. "Think you can get out of it?"

With challenge in her voice, she asked "Is this the best you can do to a girl?"

The attitude in her voice was unbelievable to me. I was trying to hide how aroused I was becoming, but was shocked at her acceptance of what I was doing to her. Doing the only thing I could think of, I hit the up switch on my winch. As her arms were pulled up over her head, she shifted a bit and then let out a gasp as her feet left the floor. I stopped the motor as her feet rose to about a foot off the floor. "That better?"

"Oh god. I can't believe you did this to me" she said to me as I stepped back to admire what I had done. For years now I had imagined having her to myself with nobody else around, and here it was happening today in my garage. I couldn't believe what I had done, and at how willing she seemed to be going along with it. I was, however, concerned for her well-being and asked "Are you ok like that?"

"Its not too bad. My shoulders are starting to hurt from having to hold this position though."

Having no major complaints I decided to press ahead and test my luck. I reached out with both hands as pulled her t-shirt up over her head. I hadn't realized until I did this she wasn't wearing a bra, and as her shirt rose past her breasts, a beautifully formed set of tits appeared with large nipples that were rock hard. Trying hard to control my now raging emotions, I carefully pulled her shirt completely up to her elbows, and then slid it back down to her shoulders behind her head to keep it out of the way.

"Damn Minnie. If I'd had any clue how nice a set you had, I would have tried to get you out of your top long before this!"

I had no idea what to do now that I had her in this position completely at my mercy. I pulled my roller stool over to sit down a bit and think things through. She just hung there moaning a bit, but offering no comments or objections. I sat down to try to get a grip on the situation and figure out what I was going to do next when I looked up straight into y where her shorts split. Then it hit me.

Moving quickly, I stood back up and reached out and unbuttoned her shorts, sliding them down her shapely legs and off onto the floor. Her panties quickly followed and I kicked them out of the way as I rolled my stool forward right up underneath her hanging form. I started to sit back down, noticing as I did so that her mound was completely hairless. I was in heaven. She still had not uttered so much as a word of resistance so I grabbed a thigh in each hand and gently spread them as I rolled forward on my stool and started to bury face in her slit. I found her clit and started to gently caress it with both lips and tongue.

"Oh my god' she muttered. "That feels soooo good."

Needing little encouragement, I started in with renewed passion. Her body started to jerk each time I brushed across her clit making it difficult for me to hold her steady. Suddenly she started to come, nearly crushing my head in the process. I had barely begun my planned oral ministrations, and I needed some way to hold her still so I could continue. I rolled back trying to think how best to do this when she kicked out at me in frustration.

"DAMN! Don't Stop! I was really starting to get into this!"

"I was too until you almost cracked my skull between those thighs. You been in the gym or something?" I asked. For an answer she just kicked out her leg trying to wrap it around my shoulders to pull me closer to her slick snatch. I stood back and looked around hoping for further inspiration. I needed some way to hold her legs spread open and was at a loss for what to use to accomplish this. I looked around at the stuff spread all across the floor of my shop, hoping i would stumble upon the answer I was looking for.

"C'mon damnit!" Minnie exclaimed. "You've got me all kinds of worked up! Don't just leave me hanging like this. Do something!" She tried to drive her point home by kicking out at me again. I was getting tired of trying to avoid her flailing legs when I looked up and noticed the rafters supporting the roof above us. I had it! I stepped to the back of the shop and grabbed the tie-down straps I used on my car hauler when transporting various cars. Taking one in hand, I tied it around her right ankle and threw the loose end up over the next rafter in front of her, looping it over the cross member about 4 feet in front of her and about 2 feet to her right. I steadily pulled on it until her body swung forward enough to let her leg point straight up. I grabbed her left ankle preparing to do the same when she started to complain.

"This really hurts damnit. I'm not used to doing the splits you know!."

"I'm almost done. Just a few more seconds and then see how you like it." I got the strap around her left ankle and repeated the process I'd used on her other leg. She was now hanging by her arms and legs with her legs spread wide and her ankles tied just above the level of her head.

I sat down again on my stool and started back in on her now well exposed snatch. The hardon in my pants was now getting to be almost painful, and I knew I needed some release soon. Almost as if she was reading my thoughts, her first orgasm hit her hard, and she shook and jumped for all she was worth.

"OOHHH GOODDDD!!!! Fuck me NOW!!!" she screamed as I rolled back a bit to decide my next move.

I longed to bury my rod deep inside her, but i also wanted to sample her oral talents, which from what she had told me were well above average, but how to do this? The answer was as easy as pressing a button. I took the control to my hoist and held the down button until her back was parallel to the floor. This left her head at a perfect height for me to be on the receiving end of some oral action.

In no time at all I had my shorts off and my rod in my hand. "Time to see if you can live up to everything you've told me" I told her as I positioned myself almost astride her face, letting my sack settle into her open and apparently eager mouth. She soon had my balls deep in her mouth causing sensations I had never felt before. I just had to stick my dick in her mouth.

Sliding away from her slightly I grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her mouth towards the tip of my raging hardon. It took only moments for her to have over half my dick in her mouth sucking on it for all she was worth. I had never been with a gal who could deep-throat me, but I knew Minnie was going to do everything she could to try. My god was she ever good. As she sucked me deeper and deeper into her throat I knew I was about to cum so I pulled out and away from her in one sudden motion.

She started to protest, but I stepped quickly around between her legs and spread her cunt lips with he tip of my rock hard member.

"Oh yes.....fuck me now.....c'mon damnit.....stick it in." she pleaded as I teased her with just the very tip of my rod. She started to buck and squirm trying to impale herself on my rigid dick, but I remained just inside her waiting for the right moment. Her movements started to subside and I knew now was the time. With one violent thrust I buried all 8 inched deep inside her. "EEOOOWWWGGGHHHHH GODDDDD" she cried out as I completely filled her love canal.

She was so tight I knew I would cum quickly once I started stroking so I just held my ground buried deep inside her, savoring the feeling. Her pussy muscles started to contract, slowly at first and then more quickly and I knew she was trying for all she was worth to get me off. I started a slow rhythm, each stroke bringing a low guttural groan from deep within her. Finally I could take it no more and with a few sharp stabs I came hard, spurting my cum deep inside her.

'My god' I thought to myself. 'That was fantastic.' I had never experienced a release anywhere near this powerful or intense. Judging from the sounds coming from her, the feeling was quite mutual. I sank down onto my shop seat totally exhausted.

After a brief rest, I got up with every intention of letting Minnie down. As I looked down between her legs, I watched her juices mixed with my cum drip slowly from her gaping hole. With every drop her puckered nether hole would twitch, and my dick once again started to rise as I watched drop after drop roll wetly past her sphincter.

I figured i would never have this opportunity again so I stepped up between her legs once again, my rock hard cock in my hand. At that very moment she opened her eyes and looked right at me.

"Oh god....no more" she said as she caught sight of my member in my hand.

Without saying a word i moved forward and placed the tip of my dick on her rosebud.

"No no no no no. Not like this" she pleaded.

I responded by leaning my weight ever so slowly forward pushing the tip of my cock harder against her anal opening. "Relax" I told her. "Fighting it will only make it hurt worse. I'll work it in slow, but I'm going to fuck your ass whether you like it or not."

"Please no. Please p-l-e-a-s-e don't. I'll do whatever else you want. Just don't fuck my ass like this."

Grabbing her thighs I pulled her against me slowly, working the tip of my swollen member inside.

"Oowww...oh fuck. Stop....please stop!" she begged. I pulled out momentarily much to her relief, but only to use our juices from earlier to provide some lubrication for my dick. I then pressed back against her puckered bud and pushed. The extra lubrication and the suddenness of my thrust caught her off guard and almost 3 inches pressed inside. This caused her loudest scream yet.

"AAAAIIIEEEEEEOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!! OUCH! OUCH! OH FUCK STOP!!!" she cried.

I remained motionless for a few heartbeats, then grabbed her thighs again and slowly pulled her onto my staff.

"OOWWWWCCCHH!! OH SHIT! FUCK THAT HURTS! STOP! STOP! STOP!"

I stopped pulling her towards me and slid back far enough that only the tip remained in her hot little ass. After a few breaths she started to relax and that was my cue. I drove deep inside her in a violent thrust, burying 6 inches in her ass and causing her to cry out once again.

"EEEEEEOOOOWWWWCCCCHHHH! OH FUCK!!! YOU"RE KILLING ME!!! STOP! Please PLEASE STOP!" she cried out.

Once again I remained motionless until her cries subsided. As her breathing returned to normal, I started rocking her back and forth in slow short strokes. Her cries of pain soon turned to moans of pleasure as her ass slowly accepted the whole length of my throbbing member as I stroked in and out.

After several minutes I felt another orgasm approaching and using my right hand I slid one finger inside her dripping pussy and began to thumb her clit. In just moments she started bucking wildly as another orgasm started to sweep over her. Her asshole clenching tightly around my dick as she came was all I could take, and I shot my wad deep inside her anal cavity.

I heard a soft popping sound as I pulled my now twice spent cock from her ass and took a moment to look down at her limp form. Hands almost vertically tied above her lolling head, her legs also tied to the beams about at about a 45 degree angle, her cunt and ass both gaping open and with my sperm dripping slowly from the abused openings. Taking pity on her I quickly untied her legs and let her down onto a towel I placed on the floor for her to sit on. I took the belt loose from her wrists and helped her get the circulation flowing back to her hands.

"I wouldn't dare hunh? I hate being told that you know," I said to her as she slowly came back to life.

"I know." she replied. "I was hoping for some response out of you, but I never figured you for all this. I'm gonna remember this for quite a while!."

"Well one thing kind of led to another, and I guess I got a bit carried away. I hope you aren't that upset with me." I said to her as we both started pulling our clothes back on.

"I was there for a bit, but not now. I have NEVER cum like that before! That was by far the most intense thing I have ever done." She still looked a bit wild eyed as she pulled her top back into place.

"You gonna be ok?" I asked as I sat down and tried to come to grips with what happened.

"Yeah. Fine. I'll be sore for a while for sure, but not too bad." She looked at the clock on the wall above my workbench and started to head out the door. "I'm going to be late for work if I don't hurry so I'd better run. I really need a shower now thanks to you" she said over her shoulder with a grin on her face.

"You sure you're ok with what happened?" I asked as she climbed into her car.

"Only if you promise we can do it again tomorrow. Say an hour earlier?" I was too amazed to answer. I simply watched her pull out of the driveway and onto the road.

I had all night to plan something this time.