Minoan Vacation Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife finally tests her boundaries.
8.1k words
4.32
42.6k
34

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 01/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was high in the sky and it was getting hot when Cindy reawakened. She laid in bed for a few minutes contemplating their farewell lovemaking. It had been unsatisfying and frustrating. Her husband had been too determined to confirm his virility to pleasure her. If not for their previous lovemakings, she would have resented Carl's selfishness.

Cindy's stomach growled menacingly, forcing her out of bed to search for food. She forced herself to shower, dry herself, then wrapped herself in a towel to contemplate what she should do about breakfast. She checked the cupboards and the small refrigerator. There were pots and pans for cooking as well as cups, plates and utensils for eating, but nothing to eat. She would take herself out for breakfast.

After a moment of vacillation, Cindy decided to wear the same dress she had been wearing when they first arrived in Plakias. She had hung it up out on the balcony to dry after running it through the apartment's amazingly compact washing machine. Walking out onto the balcony with only a towel wrapped around her felt deliciously wanton even if the towel really was not that revealing. She allowed herself to linger, standing at the railing to once again savor the view of the Mediterranean.

After a quick search Cindy discovered where her bra had landed after being carelessly cast aside during last night's lovemaking. She blushed when she realized that it was stained with Carl's semen. She hand washed the bra in the sink, then hung it out to dry.

Cindy was about to get another bra from her luggage when her stomach growled ominously. She needed to stop stalling and eat. She quickly slipped into her dress without a bra or panty. She checked herself in the mirror. The fabric failed to completely obscure her nipples and large dark aureolas, but hunger allowed her to convince herself that it wasn't really indecent. The dress made it obvious that without support, her breasts rode low on her chest to reveal her age. She had what Carl had once referred to as the "National Geographic" look. She decided that she was to hungry to care. After baring her breasts for all to see at the beach yesterday, her standards of modesty had become more flexible.

Cindy found a cafe near the apartment where she could dine on the patio. The young waiter was an African immigrant rather than Greek. He spoke flawless English with a British accent. He was more than attentive. He was politely flirtatious. His obviously not so innocent attentions were a boost to her ego. A warm breeze provoked the realization that the tastefully low cut neckline of her dress became far more revealing to anyone standing above and beside her whenever she leaned forward to take a bite. Since she wasn't wearing a bra to obscure her breasts, the waiter was being treated to perhaps more than a glimpse of her breasts. Her embarrassment was brief. She had after all been briefly topless on the beach yesterday.

After breakfast, Cindy went shopping. There was little point in recreational shopping. She had thoroughly explored the few shops in town the previous day. Most of the trinkets that she might have purchased as gifts had obviously been manufactured in Asia rather than in Greece.

Cindy shopped for the basics at the grocery store. Her selection was far from comprehensive, but it was adequate to ensure that she would not starve if she didn't eat out at restaurants while Carl was gone.

The question of what to do the rest of the day was simple. While Cindy was eager to explore, she had all summer. More importantly; she was still fatigued and jet lagged from the flight over. Their international flight out of New York had been forced to turn back by mechanical problems. The passengers had spent what had seemed like a week waiting around all night in an airport that was otherwise deserted while they waited for the mechanics to repair their jet. Carl had made disparaging comments about Airbus products and had been obviously relieved when the airline brought in a Boeing jet to finish the it flight. A day of doing nothing aside from relaxing on the beach with a good book was exactly what she needed.

Although Carl was gone, Cindy's tan lines would reveal if the had worn her one piece suit rather than her new bikini on the beach. She was not certain that he would be pleased if she wore the bikini when he was not around, yet she decided to wear it.

After a brief walk to the beach, Cindy laid claim to one of the umbrellas with lounge chairs that had been laid out. However; she decided to begin the afternoon laying on her stomach in the sun to tan her back. She quickly realized that not having her husband around to apply sunscreen to her back was a problem. She considered returning to the apartment to change into her one price suit. Fortunately; one of the African immigrants who was so prevalent was working a concession stand on the beach noticed her plight and offered his assistance. He too spoke flawless English with a British accent. His intentions were obviously not entirely honorable. Cindy vacillated for a moment before accepting. She reasoned that the need to serve his customers would ensure that the situation would not get too awkward.

Cindy realized that she might be wrong when she felt the African immigrant unhooking the clasp of her bikini top. She resisted the urge to protest his presumption. However; she reasoned that it was really no big deal. Her husband had unhooked her bikini top so she could fully tan her back yesterday.

The large hands applied sunscreen to not only Cindy's back but her exposed flanks. As she luxuriated in the sensual pleasure, she made the mistake of raising herself up on her elbows. The African interpreted this as an invitation to apply sunscreen to her exposed breasts. Panicked by the unexpectedly intimate contact, Cindy dropped back down on the towel. Her new friend understood the hint and accepted it without protest.

The African's gracious acceptance of the limitations that Cindy imposed emboldened her. She reached down to untie one of the knots on her bikini bottoms. The African immigrant eagerly accepted her guidance by uniting the other knot. Rather than simply push the back of her bikini bottom down to expose her butt, the immigrant gently pulled it out from under her then tossed it over to her beach bag under the umbrella a few feet away. Rather than protest, Cindy giggled as she rose up on her elbows, briefly exposing her breasts again as she pulled her top from under her body to toss it over to her beach bag.

The African was reasonably businesslike as he applied sunscreen to Cindy's butt. He was more thorough about applying sunscreen to her butt than he really needed to be, but his tentative groping between her cheeks didn't quite reach her sex. Cindy was grateful because she would be embarrassed if he discovered that her sex was becoming moist in response to the sensual pleasure.

As a graceful ploy to ensure that the application of sunscreen didn't get completely out of hand, Cindy asked the African to sell her a beer. She was somewhat ashamed of herself for drinking alone much less so early in the afternoon, but she rationalized that it was five o'clock somewhere. The African was obviously not disappointed with the generous tip. Cindy was suddenly shamed by the realization that she had just paid a man to grope her!

Cindy was grateful when two groups of people descended on the beach. There were three couples and a gaggle of older, unaccompanied women. All of the women took their tops off to expose their breasts. The African became busy selling drinks and snacks to the newcomers. The group of single women were particularly demanding. Their intentions and expectations were obvious. The African was obviously eager to accommodate them. Cindy felt a momentary pang of jealousy, then chastised herself for being presumptuous. She reasoned that unlike the gaggle of women, she had a husband. Then she noticed that all but two of the unaccompanied women were wearing rings.

Cindy soon realized that she needed to raise herself up on her elbows, exposing her breasts, whenever she wanted to have a sip of her beer. After a bit of hesitation, she decided that it was not a big deal.

When Cindy was content that her back had gotten enough sun, she realized that she was faced with another dilemma. Both the top and bottoms of her bikini had been tossed to her beach bag under the umbrella a few feet away. While this was a topless beach, it was not a nude beach. She was not dozens of yards away from other people as she had been the day before when she briefly exposed her sex to put her bottoms on. After considering her problem, she decided that it would be reasonably discrete for her to crawl the few feet on her hands and knees. Keeping her sex concealed while she tied the knot on her bottoms turned out to be impossible. Fortunately; while everyone nearby including the African vender seemed to have noticed, no one objected.

After briefly exposing her sex, the prospect of sunbathing topless did not seem to be at all risqué. Cindy put her top in her beach bag then applied more sunscreen. She felt self conscious about applying the lotion to the pale flesh of her breasts while so many people were near by, including the African vender who was obviously watching, but no one complained. She moved a chair into the sun and sat down, then applied another dose of tanning lotion to her big breasts to ensure that she would not get burned.

The African vender appeared at Cindy's side to offer her another drink while she was still applying lotion to her breasts. She noticed that he had an obvious and very impressive bulge in his shorts. The realization that he had become so aroused by her performance was embarrassing but also flattering. She continued to massage the lotion into her breasts as she considered her options. It was tempting to treat herself to another of the local beers, but it was still early in the day and she was a light weight. She ordered a fruit juice cocktail.

When the African brought her the drink, he still had a prominent bulge in his shorts. Cindy allowed herself to appraise him. While she had been a virgin when she started dating Carl, she had not been a complete neophyte. She had indulged in some rather heavy petting with quite a few other guys who she had dated. One of them had even been a black football player who she had been introduced to at an orientation party at the beginning of her Freshman year. The allure of what she had been raised to consider forbidden fruit combined with the confidence that her parents would never know had encouraged her to accept when he asked her out on a date. His determination to seduce her had compelled her to learn how to perform oral sex to preserve her virginity from his ominously large, ebony penis that she was certain would be not only painful but might injure her.

When Carl began courting Cindy, she had noticed that he was not as well endowed as her previous paramours, especially the black guy. As a naive virgin, she had been convinced that size doesn't matter. Now almost twenty years, three children and a miscarriage later, she regretted her determination to preserve her virginity for the man that she intended to marry. She was jealous of all of her friends who had exploited the freedom to explore. Although she had convinced herself that she should accept it, she had begun to resent her husband's failure to remain a virgin for her. Admiring the bulge in the African's shorts provoked images of what his penis would look like naked and fantasies of having it inside her.

Cindy allowed herself to have another beer then two cocktails during her long afternoon at the beach. On a whim, Cindy took a selfey of herself posing still topless with the African vender then texted it to her husband. She even allowed the African to take a few photos of her with his own phone. She immediately regretted it. What if the African was indiscrete with the topless photos of her? Even worse, what if her husband discovered them?

Carl's texted reply arrived about an hour later. He was amazingly reassuring and encouraging. "GLAD TO SEE YOUR NOT BEING A PRUDE AND HAVING FUN. IF YOU DO ANYTHING THAT YOU THINK THAT YOU SHOULDN'T, I HOPE YOU SEND ME THE PHOTOS TO PROVE IT, LOL!!"

The reply from her husband confused Cindy. She needed time away from the distractions of other people to think. Her conversations with the vendor and the other tourists gave her the confidence to leave her things while she went for a long walk on the beach and a swim in the ocean as a distraction. She didn't put her top on. The sensation of the sun on her breasts as they bounced while she walked was exhilarating and arousing.

Cindy quickly discovered that the few hundred yards of sandy beach that was so hospitable was bracketed by formidable cliffs. She could not escape the crowd to sort out her turmoil. She sought solace in the water.

As Cindy was swimming in the surf, she was overwhelmed by an unexpectedly powerful wave. She was still struggling to regain her balance when she felt powerful hands rescuing her from her distress. She looked down to see two, very large, mahogany hands grasping her breasts. She might have been offended if those mahogany hands hadn't been rescuing her. She felt a formidably large penis swelling as it pressed against her butt. When she turned around to thank her rescuer, she felt those mahogany hands drifting down her back to grasp her butt, pulling her closer and upwards so that her sex was pressed against the penis which was escaping from the inadequate confines of a speedo.

It was obvious that this rescue was about to morph into a seduction. The sensation of that magnificent penis probing and pushing aside the fabric that covered Cindy's sex provoked both arousal and panic. She protested that she was a married woman and that she needed to return to her husband before he began to worry. The hands and the penis relented and released her. Cindy ran away back to her things, fleeing temptation.

Thanks to repeated and generous doses of sunscreen combined with the beach umbrella that she had claimed, Cindy got a good start on a tan without getting burned. Her determination to avoid another chance encounter that could present her with temptation dissuaded her from leaving the safety of her little plot of beach. She was relieved that the African vendor had shifted his attentions to one of the unaccompanied women. She noticed that his new interest didn't allow her wedding rings to dissuade her.

When the sun approached the horizon, Cindy's stomach reminded her that she had skipped lunch and that it was past dinner time. After hours of blatant flirting, the African vendor had left in the company of the woman whom he had been wooing. It was all to easy to imagine what they were now doing. Cindy could not condemn the woman for her infidelity. Only the grace of God had presented her from succumbing to the same temptation. Even worse, she was jealous and resentful because the other woman had the courage to exploit the opportunity that she had allowed to pass her by.

After taking a quick rinse under a shower, she decided to eat at a little cantina that was actually on the beach. Cindy was about to retrieve her bikini top from her beach bag when she noticed that a few of the women who were sitting at tables or at the bar were still topless. The idea of eating dinner alfresco and half naked appealed to her.

Cindy had claimed the last available table when an African that she had noticed talking to her vender appeared to ask her if he could sit with her. She didn't object. All of the other tables as well as the bar were occupied. The Greek waiter who served them obviously presumed that they were a couple and disapproved, but he still served them. This African immigrant had a name that Cindy was unable to pronounce properly or even remember. She didn't know if he was Christian, Muslim or Animist, but he eagerly shared a bottle of wine with her. The African had a compelling story of an impoverished upbringing in the Sudan and his parents who sacrificed so much to send him to a private school where he was taught English. His tale of crossing the Sahara dessert to reach the coast of Libya during the Arab Spring revolution was epic. His journey had culminated with a swamped boat overflowing with refugees foundering on a beach on the southern coast of Crete.

When the check arrived, it was only one check and the disapproving waiter set it in front of Cindy. He obviously presumed that Cindy was the African's sugar mama. The African didn't offer to pay the bill or even split it with her. Cindy knew that she should be offended, but she wasn't. The idea that a woman should be the one paying for a man's company was somehow empowering. The African's story had been worth the price of a meal, so she paid without complaint.

As they got up from the table, the African offered to walk Cindy home. It was a seemingly innocent scenario fraught with possibilities. Cindy found herself glancing down at his groin. The respectable bulge that was visible through the thin linen of his pants was enticing. A sudden stirring in her loins warned Cindy that if she allowed the African to walk her home, it would culminate in seduction. The only question was if the African would be seducing Cindy or Cindy would be seducing the African. Perhaps they would each be both be the seducer and the seduced? Cindy was about to accept when a glint of light from the setting sun off of the diamond in her wedding ring reminded her that she was a married woman. She politely and reluctantly declined the offer. She explained that her husband would no doubt appreciate him looking out for her but that it wasn't quite dark yet and that her apartment was barely a block away. She then added unthinkingly that perhaps he could walk her home some other evening as she hugged him close to give him a deep, promising kiss.

Shamed by her flirtation with infidelity, Cindy rushed back to the apartment. She didn't even pause to put her bikini top on, preferring to just just drape a towel over her shoulders to cover her naked breasts. Her anxiety and guilt compelled her to pause to phone her husband. His reassuring voice calmed her.

Once she was behind closed doors, Cindy cast aside her towel and her bikini bottom then rummaged through her luggage to retrieve her toy. The cylinder which was made of soft rubber was over ten inches long and two inches in diameter. Carl had given the toy to her not long after their viewing of "PARADISE: LOVE" had inspired her to confess that she had briefly dated a black man in college. He had lecherously suggested that the toy might help her cope with her loneliness whenever he was out of town. She had been offended and almost irate, but she hadn't thrown it away. Eventually she had begun using the toy as he had suggested. If Carl had discovered that she kept her new toy in her nightstand drawer, he had decided to say nothing about it.

When Cindy's hands found the pouch where she had discretely hidden her toy, she discovered that there was a greeting card tucked in with it. Fearful that some customs agent had chastised her, she nervously turned on a lamp to read. The card was from Carl. Her loving husband had written: "HOPEFULLY, YOUR TOY WILL HELP YOU COPE WITH MY ABSENCES IF YOU CANT FIND THE REAL THING.". Her husband not only knew that she still had her toy, he knew that she had packed it for their summer trip. She was uncertain how to interpret his insinuation that she might experience "the real thing." However; she was to inflamed with lust to ponder it.

Cindy was about to retreat to the privacy of the bed when the allure of the fading light of the setting sun illuminating the Mediterranean drew her to the balcony. She reasoned that their were walls between adjacent balconies to give her some privacy. The decorative steel railing would not block the view from the beach, but if she kept the lights off she would be veiled in darkness.