Minute Man

Story Info
Family reunions can be fun.
6.3k words
4.29
116.4k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony Bauer did not like family reunions, as a matter of fact he dreaded them. Not because he didn't like his family, far from it, it was that he would have to be tormented again by his beautiful cousin Susan. Susan Morgan was the step daughter of Tony's second cousin Michael, and even though she was 7 years older then him, they always tended to gravitate toward each other at family functions. Ever since puberty kicked in for him though, she became an object of desire and he believed she reveled in tormenting him, but the real torment came in September when Tony learned she would be a new student teacher at his high school.

Susan was the pre calculus teacher at the highschool that Tony currently attended, and unlike most female teachers that taught at all boys schools and became objects of lusting simply do to a lack of selection, she was a real beauty. She was a highschool boys dream: a short woman, just over 5 feet tall, with dark black shoulder length hair that she wore back in a pony tail, framing an angelically beautiful face, which looked at the world through beautiful blue eyes. Her high cheekbones and full lips, were the envy of most women, and the desire of all men.

She may have had a face of an angle, but she had the body of the devil, those young catholic school boys thought as they gazed with lust in their hearts at her upper body, which was graced with a pair of magnificent 34'b breasts, the nipples of which were clearly visible below her skintight blouse that she would she wear during class. Her shirt came down just to her waist and showcased her flat tummy, as well as her perfect chest. Her lower body was blessed with long supple legs, toned from her daily exercise of running steps, and encased in a pair of skin tight stretch pants, which contoured her sensual hips and "unbelievable" behind.


Every boy would wait for the time when she would turn around and use the black board as she explained a problem, exposing her beautiful behind to view, and planting lingering thoughts which would haunt her students late into the night. It was hard for Tony to deal with his friend's attention to his cousin, but what was once hard became nearly impossible when Susan's mother Tammie joined the faculty as a long term substitute.

Tammie was Tony's cousins wife and a vision of beauty and sensuality if there ever was one. Standing an inch under 6 feet the 45year old mother of 2 was a divine beauty of the first degree with beautiful blonde hair that fell halfway down her back, long supple legs, and beautiful green eyes that seemed to light up a room. She was blessed with a pair of beautiful 36c breasts that despite the birth of 2 children, showed no hint of sag, and her magnificent heart shaped behind made every adolescent and grown up boy absolutely drool with lust.

Tammie had Susan when she was only 20 years old, the result of a fling with her geology professor. Even though Tony's cousin Michael married Tammie a few years later, she always tended to treat Susan as her equal rather then her daughter. They seemed to have the same taste in everything and were more like sisters rather then parent and child. Family tradition held that Tammie had a bit of a wild streak and had something of an open marriage with Tony's cousin. This combined with her beautiful body made lusting after her all the more easy.

As soon as they joined the faculty of the all male school, Tammie and Susan headed the list of "doable" teachers that every highschool boy had. Tony was in utter hell because not only did he feel the same attraction to his aunt and cousin, but he also had to pretend that he didn't. He knew that he was not related to them in the biblical sense, but he still knew them for the majority of his life and was raised as if they were family. But family or not there is always that underlying sensuality that you encounter in people that you are attracted to, and as much as you try to remove the thought sometimes it just blossoms in your mind. At this point it was safe to say that Susan and Tammie had sown a field in Tony's mind, he desired them like every other student in the school, but his years of knowing them made his attraction deeper, and his torment all the more painful. It was this situation that Tony was faced with as he made his way to their house for the family reunion, and this situation that he knew would make it a reunion to dread again.

As Tony and his parents made their way to the house his stomach did a somersault when he saw Susan. She was dressed in skin tight blue jeans, which contoured her beautiful behind and sensuous hips, a tight white tank top and sandals. Her top was very constraining and you could clearly see the nipples through the thin fabric of her shirt.

"Hey guys how are you," Susan said as she greeted them at the door.

"Good to see you Susan. It was so nice of your mother to have this party. Where do I put this," Tony's mother said as she held up a pot roast.

"In the kitchen is fine aunt jean," Susan said as she kissed her on the cheek and Tony's mother made her way to the kitchen.

"And how are you mister," Susan asked Tony as she circled her arms around him and kissed him quickly on the mouth.

That was a bit strange for a kiss Tony thought as he returned her embrace.

"Oh I'm fine Susan," Tony said as he tried to pas behind her and enter the house.

"Hey we can hang out later," Susan replied and smiled she saw him ogle her breasts.

"Sure thing," Tony replied as he made his way past her, relived to be away from her for the moment.

"Oh hey there Tony," he heard a voice say.

He looked as his legs almost buckled at the site of his aunt Tammie. She was dressed in a tight black belly shirt, which clung tightly around her 34 C breasts, and showcased her fabulous abs. She wore a matching skirt that hung tightly around her toned legs, childbearing hips, and heart shaped behind.

"Oh hi aunt Tammie," Tony said as he fumbled through an awkward embrace with her.

"Oh well almost out of highschool are we," she said

"Yes almost done," he said trying to avert his eyes from her wonderful chest.

"I hope I see you around school more in the next few months," she said as she playfully smacked him on the behind.

"Ok well I'll try," he said as he moved away.

What the hell is going on here he thought as he made his way to the buffet line and grabbed some food. After a while things seemed to get into ful swing and Tony noticed, with a bit of relief, that his cousin Susan was not tormenting him that much today. As the event wore on and day turned to night his mother pulled him aside.

"Tony aunt Tammie asked if you could spend the night tonight," she told him

"What? What for," he replied.

"Well uncle Mike is working nights and she is a bit scared to stay alone. Just herself and Susan here is a bit scary for them you know," his mother replied.

"But mom," he started

"C'mon Tony it's only one night. They have an extra bed set up in the basement. It has its own shower and everything down there. It's like it's own little suite," she pressed.

"Well ok," he replied.

"Good we will see you in the morning dear," his mother said as she found his father and they left.

The party began to trickle out tony made his way to the basement and began to set up shop for the night. A little while later he heard someone come down the steps and turned to see Susan carrying a 12 pack of beer.

"Now all the kiddies are gone we can take care of these. Why don't you start a fire," she said as she sat down.

Tony figured what the hell and went over to the fire place and started one. A while later Tammie came down and they all enjoyed the beer and basked in the fire light.

After everyone had left for the night, Tony, Susan and Tammie found themselves alone in the basement nursing the dying embers of the fire. After a few minutes Tammie excused herself to start cleaning up the kitchen upstairs, and left Susan and Tony alone in the basement.

"You know you should not be drinking Tony. You are under 21," Susan said in mock seriousness.

"Oh well I am staying over here tonight so I won't be driving," he laughed.

They continued to talk as the alcohol flowed and talked about how they were seeing, what college plans Tony had in 3 months when he graduated and other random things.

"You know you are on a hot list," Tony said feeling no pain.

"What do you mean a hot list," Susan replied.

"A hot list. Guys think you are hot," he answered.

"Oh really," she replied.

"Yeah you are tied for number one," he said

"Really? Who am I tied with," she said

"Your mom. You guys are on my list too," he replied.

Susan thought about this for a while, and while she initially thought it was disgusting, a tingling between her legs told her that the very thought of this was causing her arousal, and try as she may to brush the thoughts aside; they continued to flourish inside of her mind. The alcohol may have been clouding her judgment, but right now she was very attracted to Tony

.

"Hey Tony why do your friends call you the minute man," she queried.

"Oh I couldn't tell you that," he laughed.

"No really why do they call you that," she pressed

"Never mind Sues I can't tell you," he laughed again

"Look you little pervert either you tell me or I tell the principle about you and your friends little hot list," she said feigning anger.

"Ok but it is a bit embarrassing," he said

"I don't care just tell me! Why are you called the minute man," she demanded.

"Because I can get any woman off in a minute," he replied.

"C'mon Tony tell me the truth," she responded.

"That is the truth. Seriously," he replied

"You are so full of shit,"she countered.

"Hey you asked and you got the answer. Ask my friends or try it out if you don't believe me," he responded.

Susan was shocked by his answer, but at the same time deliciously tempted to put him to the test. She knew that she should not be even entertaining this thought, but fire was now raging between her legs and even though she felt that it was wrong because she had known this boy for the majority of his life and loved him like a little brother, she was desperate to try him out.

"Ok Tony step up to the plate," she said.

"Ok name the girl," Tony responded confidently.

"Me," she replied.

"You. Are you serious," he answered.

"Whats the matter? Can't back it up," she teased.

"No it's just that you and I are,"

"What? We are not blood related," she interrupted.

"Well no but,"

"See I knew you were lying," she said defiantly.

"Ok fine you want it you got it. Sit down on the chair over there," he ordered.

"Ok bring it on big boy," Susan teased as she sat down in the chair.

Tony walked over to her and pushed her legs apart as he knelt between them, an involuntary moan escaped Susan's lips as she felt his strong hand on her inner thighs. He unbuckled her button fly, and pulled her skin tight jeans completely off. Now all that separated him from his fantasy was a pair of tight blue panties . He leaned down on top of her and placed his nose up against her panty-covered mound and inhaled deeply. The scent of arousal was unmistakable as he began to gently lick her though her panties.

Oh baby...oh yes," Susan moaned as she felt his tongue through the thin fabric.

He continued his assault until he could take it no more, and quickly using his hands, ripped her panties completely off her. Susan shivered as she felt the cool air on her hot pussy, and she moaned with delight as she felt his tongue make contact with her.

"Oh God Yes," she cried as he dove face first into her, using his tongue like an examination probe he explored every millimeter of her femininity and savored the taste along the way. He plunged his tongue into her deeper and deeper, leaving no region ignored nor neglected. His tongue teased her labia and massaged her clit, while his finger slid deep up inside of her. Susan's response was to slip her hands under her tank top and massage her nipples, while grinding her pussy into his face.

He slowly circled his tongue inside of her and gently massaged her clit, as he clamped his hands firmly around her waist. She moaned with delight and gently stroked his hair as he continued to feed on her femininity. As he was involved in his eating of his cousin, he was unaware of Tammie silently creeping down the steps and making her way into the room. Mother and daughter smiled at each other as Tammie made her way into the closet to watch the event.


"Oh baby...oh your so good...oh god...don't lose it baby...oh please...Tony...oh please baby," Susan cried as she felt the passion begin to build inside of her.

Tony responded by clamping his hands to her ass and feasting on her pussy like a starving man. His tongue went into overdrive, fueled by all the years of desiring his mouth where it was right now, between the legs of his fantasy woman; but this was no fantasy, it was his reality and he was going to eat her until she could stand it no more.

"Oh God...Oh Yes! Oh Tonyyyyyyyyyy," Susan yelled as a volcano of pleasure erupted inside of her and waves of pleasure flowed through her entire body. Tony lapped up all of her juices and then, rising up to meet her, kissed her deeply on the mouth. Susan could taste her flavor on his tongue as she gently sucked it, and circled her arms around his neck.

"Susan maybe we should quiet down. What if your mother,"

"Shh it's ok. Just relax sweetheart," Susan said as she gently stroked his hair.

"Yeah but your mother uh," was as far as he got before Susan kissed him and forced her tongue into his mouth.

Tony returned the kiss and quickly lost any apprehension at Tammie hearing them as he felt Susan's hands begin to manipulate the bulge in his pants. She smiled slyly to herself and increased her pressure as she felt his bulge grow larger against her hand. He laid his head back against the backrest of the chair as her efforts continued and shut his eyes as his cock grew to titanic proportions inside the tight confinement of his pants.

Somewhere in the back of his mind a slight tinge of modesty sprang up when he felt her hands on his zipper and his hands involuntarily tried to cover up his crotch.

"Its ok sweetheart. It's my turn to make you feel good," Susan cooed as she removed his hands and began to unzip his fly.

Tony's heart skipped a beat as she said those words, and his cock began to grow as he felt her rough manipulations of his zipper, as she involuntary brushed up against his cock. After a few more seconds she unfastened his jeans and his cock sprang free and she noticed with much delight that it looked a little larger than her boyfriend Carl's.

When Tammie saw Tony's cock come into view she did a double take."Oh my God," she exclaimed silently as she saw the sheer size of his member. It looked to be a good 9 inches long and as thick as her wrist. She had never seen a cock that big before in her life, and as she continued to gaze at it her juices began to flow between her legs. The closet was quite small, and as she went to slide her hands down into her thong, she knocked over a hanger causing a noise.

Tony was about to say something back to her when he felt Susan begin her assault on his cock. He moaned as he felt the feel of her hot saliva on his cock and looked down just in time to see slowly begin to lick his shaft. He squirmed as her tongue made her way up his shaft from the base to the head, and when she reached the head, she quickly spit directly on the head, and looked him strait in the eyes as she took him into her mouth.

"Oh Sue...oh God," Tony moaned as he felt her lovely mouth make love to his cock. Harder and harder she thrust down on him, drawing more of him into her mouth with every thrust. Her eyes never left his as she continued to pound him home. He was in heaven as she continued to suck him for all he was worth, and when he told her he was close, she responded by sucking even harder.

"Oh God Susan...Oh Suuuuuuueee," he cried as he erupted inside of her mouth and spurt after spurt of his seed found its way down her throat. She swallowed every drop and continued to milk him to ensure that she had it all she then stood up and kissed him deeply.

"I love the way you taste Tony," Susan said as she pressed her body up against his and felt the pressure of his cock against her naked pussy. He responded by picking her up and laying her down on some comforters on the floor, and while softly kissing her lips, he reached down and removed her tight white tank top. Susan reached her hands behind her head and arched her back, as she felt him begin to lick his way down her neck, and inhaled sharply as she felt him take a nipple into his mouth.

"I want you inside of me now Tony," she said as she broke the embrace, and while taking him by the hand, led him over to the bed.


She leaned back on the bed and spread her legs, as he quickly got into position and aligned the head of his cock with the entrance of her pussy.

"That's it go slow...oh...oh God...oh yes...slow sweetie...oh yes...oh my God," Susan cried as Tony slowly sank his entire 10 inches into her.

She could feel her pussy stretch as it tried to accommodate this huge organ being forced deep inside. Her eyes widened as she felt his cock go deeper then anyone she had ever had, it filled her completely and almost seemed like it would break her in half, as it just kept pushing forward. Finally, she felt the invasion end as their pubic bones met and his cock rested close to her cervix.

"Now I want you to think about all the times you wanted me but just couldn't have me, And I want you to fuck me with all of that built up frustration," she whispered in his ear.

His cock seemed to grow even harder inside her confines as he heard the words, and he became a man possessed as he began to fuck her with true wild abandon.

"Oh yes fuck me that's it...c'mon fuck me ...oh god yes baby," she said as he pounded himself into her.
"Oh God Susie I have wanted to fuck you for so long...oh you feel so good...I always thought you were so beautiful...oh your so fucking beautiful Susie...Oh God," he cried as his cock continued to pound it's way home.


Harder and harder he thrust into her, putting every ounce of his strength into every thrust, he made up for all of his years of wanting her by making her squeal with pleasure. She was close now, and she pulled him closer to her and locked her legs around him as her pleasure continued to escalate and he continued to pound her

"Oh yes...Oh God...Oh baby...oh Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss," she cried as her orgasm took hold and a deep warm feeling of pleasure engulfed her entire body.


As Tammie continued to watch from the closet, she could hardly contain herself, as the fire that he had started inside of her continued to burn. Her large breasts swelled and her pussy began to ache as she thought of him between her legs, his mouth devouring her sex and his tongue reaching deep inside of her, teasing her clit and exploring her secret garden. Her breath began to quicken as she slipped a finger under her skirt and placed it between her legs, with thoughts of his large tool pounding her in and out, and filling her to the breaking point. Harder and harder he pounded her, his cock sinking deeper and deeper inside of her, and driving her to an unimaginable release of pleasure.


Tony was close to and as he leaned down to tell her he gently suckled from her breasts as he continued to pound.

"I want your cum in me...It's ok ...cum inside me baby," Susan cried as she held on to him for dear life.

"Oh God...Oh yeah...Oh Susiiiiiiiieeeeeee," Tony cried as her erupted inside of her and pushed himself deeper inside of her, as he bathed he womb in his seed.

12