Mira Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
secretme
secretme
3,474 Followers

Rillan stopped outside the door with his hand on the latch. "I asked you how badly you wanted to see outside and you never answered me."

Confusion surged through her. She looked at the door he was standing in front of. The implication was pretty clear that behind the door there was something to do with outside. He didn't sound as if he was angry or annoyed with her. "I know. I don't really know how to answer that."

"I have a gift for you."

Mira's heart pounded relentlessly against her ribcage. "I don't understand."

Rillan smiled in the darkness, as he lifted the latch and pushed the door open. He held it aside for Mira to go in.

Cautiously she stepped past him and walked down the short hall to the bedroom at the end. The open shaft immediately drew her attention. Fresh air pouring into the room drew her closer. Standing beneath the open shaft she stared up into a starry night sky.

"If you move the bed to the right spot you should be able to see the sky as you're falling asleep."

Mira turned to look at him, tears in her eyes, afraid to say anything.

"You don't have to move into this room. There is no music room, or any of the other rooms that your current quarters have. Originally I never expected companions to remain in their rooms all the time. That situation developed over the years. This room is more like mine: the bedroom, a bathing room, and a small storage room. In the beginning the rooms that you're currently living in were meant to be a separate area to go to for entertainment. The room that is your bedroom used to be a library." When Mira still didn't respond Rillan became concerned and added, "Like I said, you don't have to move into this room. I just thought you might like it better."

"I do," Mira finally said, a catch in her voice. She walked haltingly toward him and without hesitation wrapped her arms around his neck, buried her face against his shoulder and began crying into his shirt.

"I hope those are good tears," Rillan said with concern, stroking her hair gently.

"Very good tears," she sobbed.

Rillan loved the feel of her warmth against his cold body. He held her while she tried to get control of herself. When Mira finally looked up, Rillan cupped the side of her face with his hand and wiped a tear away from her cheek with is thumb. She's even beautiful through tears.

At first Rillan didn't understand the intensity in her deep brown eyes. Nothing ever shocked him as much as the kiss that Mira placed on his lips. Momentarily stunned, Rillan stood there motionless, letting her kiss him. When it eventually sunk in what was happening, Rillan swept Mira up into his arms and carried her to the bed. The kissing grew more passionate as he pulled her skirt up to her waist and worked his hand beneath all the material.

Mira let out an appreciative hiss as his fingers delved between her legs. Driven on by the Mira's obvious desire for him to make love to her, Rillan took hold of her skirt and ripping the waist band, pulled it from her body, leaving her completely naked from the waist down. Watching her flushed expression for any sign of reluctance Rillan untied his breeches and pushed them down his thighs, as he moved forward between her legs.

Dark blue eyes gazed wantonly into brown, and Rillan pushed his cock into her without pause. Mira grabbed the white material of his shirt in her fists, struggling to pull it over his head and off his body. She threw the shirt to the floor beside the bed and ran her hands over his chest. Hands on the bed to either side of her, Rillan braced himself over Mira as he thrust into her over and over again. He listened with pleasure to the whimpers and moans wrung from her lips. He was amazed. One thought blazed through his mind. She started this.

Mira trembled. Her small hands squeezed his shoulders, and her face contorted into a mixture of pain and pleasure as she came. Seeing her give in to the torrent of passion was more than he could take. Rillan's body tensed, his hands clenched the blankets, and he growled his release. His arms nearly collapsed under him. With some effort, he fell to the bed next to Mira. Waves of sensation pulsed through his body. Mira rolled to her side, laid her head on his shoulder, and sighed her satisfaction, as they lay together, recovering.

"I don't believe I've felt anything like that since I died," he said under his breath, too softly for Mira to hear. He stroked her hair and kissed the top of her head. "If I had known that this would be my 'thank you' I would have cleaned this room up for you long ago," he teased.

"I didn't realize how much I wanted something like this," she said.

Rillan smiled wondering if she meant the sex or the view of the sky. "I'll do my best to make you happy while you're here," he said seriously.

"You truly make no sense." Mira propped herself up on his chest so that she could look down into his eyes.

"Maybe someday I'll explain why. For now take me as I am." Rillan considered how happily he brought her to this room. I guess it's time to let Elizabeth go. Perhaps she had something to do with bringing you to me, he mused, staring into her sparkling brown eyes.

Mira leaned down and kissed him again, as her response. Slowly they removed the rest of their clothing, worked their way beneath the blankets, and spent the rest of the night together.

secretme
secretme
3,474 Followers
12