Miracle: Ch. 01

Story Info
A rookie cop enters a world of darkness.
5.4k words
4.7
16.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clownboy
clownboy
20 Followers

Chapter 01: The Snake and the Apple

Part One: The Snake Pit

The bathroom was as dark as the club. And the black lights used to illuminate the small dingy room didn't do much in helping her fix her make up, but it did do a fine job in hiding acts people were doing in the stalls and in the corners and in their hearts. And even in here she couldn't escape the boom boom boom of the music that seemed to seep through every part of her body and settle in her chest, where it thumped thumped thumped until her heartbeat was pumping in time with the music.

Miracle made her way to the mirror and wondered who she was. What she saw was everyone else around her, she seemed to have disappeared a long time ago. She knew she was somewhere underneath all of the black makeup, underneath all of the black clothes, underneath the black of this city. She wondered just how far the blackness had gone though, and when this was all over, if she could ever wash the blackness away. She was putting herself deep into all of it. Everyone had told her to be careful, but she was young and naive. She didn't know anything, but she knew what she was doing. And all she knew about herself now was what she had become.

She reached into her purse and took out a small, black capsule and placed it between her teeth, biting down and felling it snap in her mouth. The cool, warm liquid inside slid over her tongue and the rush of adrenaline kicked in immediately. Her heart began to outplay the music, and her breathing became shallow and sporadic. It seemed those little black pills were the only thing that kept her going of late. When she lifted her head she caught her reflection. The thin features of her face had become smooth and powdery white and her short, black hair hung loosely in front of her face. Full lips painted black as night. The heavy black makeup around her eyes had made the brilliant blue in them look almost snow white. She stood and looked at herself. She was wearing a tight, low-cut shirt that hugged her so snugly that her tits were trying to escape into a very ample cleavage. The long sleeves flared at the wrists nearly hiding her hands. The tight skirt she was wearing had been made of black rubber and went down to her calves, stretching nicely over her ass and legs, but made it extremely hard to walk. Her black, leather boots had soles that were a good five inches thick and laced up to just under her knees. She could almost look elfish if she wasn't so tall. "Perfect gothic goodness," she thought and turned from the mirror.

She went to push open the bathroom door and took a deep breath before returning to the swirling, booming of the club.

Part Two: The 56th

Bull rifled through Miracle's desk not really sure what he was looking for and not really sure what he would find. He was hoping to find something that would tell him where she was. She'd been missing for the past week and he was on the verge of losing his partner. She had told him that she was working on something big, but didn't want to say what. She had said that he wouldn't believe her if she did and left it at that. And he didn't push. She was a good cop and knew how to take care of herself, but he was worried all the same.

He shut the last draw of her desk and sat back in her chair. "Come on Miracle, where are you," he said to himself. Then he noticed something on her desk. It was a matchbook. He picked it up and opened it. There was nothing written on the inside so he closed it and looked at the cover. There was a snake on the it and an address printed along the bottom.

"Well, it's better then nothing," he thought, stuffing the matchbook in his pocket.

Part Three: Adam and Eve and the Garden

Miracle made her way through the noise and up to the bar, ordering a Bloody Mary. It was the only drink they had here. She took a look around the club while she waited, concentrating on a far corner booth. He was there, like he was every night. Long white hair that fell around his shoulders, black three piece suite with a silver white tie. She had been following him for over a week now. He wasn't the end of what she was looking for, just the beginning.

The bartender returned and handed her the drink. She took it and made her way through the club, finding a spot where she could keep an eye on Mr. Three Piece Suit. She took out the piece of celery from her drink and sucked on it. He just sat in the booth while people moved around him. His eyes facing forward but not really looking anywhere in particular. All she new about him was that his name was Barlow and he was part of what she was looking for.

What led her here was murder. The latest of which were two bodies found in an abandoned building on the west side. The bodies were mutilated beyond recognition, with a crudely drawn symbol scrawled on the wall over them. Three circles set in a triangle. Something she's seen over and over throughout her short year on the force, but she'll never forget the first time she saw it. It was a long time ago. Something that she never wanted to forget. She drifted for a second, thinking about it. It was never far off in her mind. Always close enough to remind her why she was doing what she was doing.

Then there was a brief lull in the music which brought her back to the here and now. Barlow was getting up and working his way through the club. She put down her drink and mirrored him, keeping a pack of people between them. The crowd seemed to part, making a path for him that headed to the side exit of the club. He waited there, pulled up the collar of his jacket and went through the door. She made it there just as the door shut and counted to ten, the music and crowd behind her. She flattened her hand against the door then pressed it open slowly, just cracking it. She peaked through the crack and saw Barlow walking down the alley, rain falling in thick, heavy sheets. She waited until he turned, working deeper into the alley and stepped out of the club, leaving the controlled chaos behind her. She followed, trying to make sure she was quiet, the rain helped her, even though it soaked her immediately. She looked over her shoulder as she made her way down, making sure no one had followed her out. No one had.


The alley was stark, not much in it. Cold brick walls on either side of her, street lights flickering somewhere above her, straining not to go out. She could still her the thumping of the music out here, muffled only slightly by the walls and the rain.

When she reached where Barlow had turned, she pressed herself up against the corner and took a quick look into the connecting alley. This one was a bit darker, a solitary light that hardly gave her a decent glimpse. Garbage cans were scattered throughout, and a fire escape was on the far wall, but no Barlow. She looked up at the fire escape. Nothing. Nothing but rain. Reluctant, she turned into the alley and worked her way down, taking long, slow steps. Halfway down she could make out that the alley was a dead end, which only heightened her anxiety. He had to be down here, but he wasn't. She made her way to the end, making sure it was empty and slowly turned. It wasn't the first time that he had just disappeared from her, but she had never been so close.

When she turned, he was in front of her. Just a black shadow. His hair waving slightly even though there was no wind. He slowly took his hands from his jacket pockets and brought them together in front of him, fingertips touching lightly and stepped out into the single streetlight. He was a tall man. His shoulders looked strong and broad. The features of his face were plain, but his eyes twinkled like two jewels, a sparkling green even in the dingy alley. He stepped forward very slowly, like a child trying to ease his way to a kitten right before they lunged out to grab it. Miracle stepped back with each of his steps, feeling the cold, wet wall behind her.

"You seem lost little one," he said in a steady voice. "Was there something you were looking for?"

He stepped forward again so that he was just an arms length away from her. She felt a sudden chill and reached up and grabbed the top of her shirt, pulling it closed like it would protect her from the chill.

"I must have made a wrong turn," she said and made a move to pass him.

He stepped in front of her, blocking the way, raising a hand and lightly touching her face. His head tilted as he looked at her. His eyes moved from hers down her body, following the curves that the tight shirt and skirt formed against her. The fingers of his hand moved along the bone of her jaw and rested on her chin, lifting her head. Her lips were still pitch black, but the make up around her eyes had begun to smear, making little black streaks down her face.

"I've seen you before," he said, lowering his face to hers. Smelling her.

"No, I'm afraid not," she said and jerked her chin from his fingers.

She made to walk past him again, but this time he placed a hand on her chest and pushed her up against the brick wall. She dropped her purse and went to grab him, but only held on as he pushed her, his fingers digging into the flesh of her breasts. She tried to wrestle herself free, but the more she moved the more his grip held her there. The rain beating against her, dripping down the wall and soaking her back. Her hair was flung across her face.

"Get off of me!" she managed.

His hand moved up from her chest and wrapped around her neck, squeezing just enough to let her know that he could squeeze some more if need be. Her mouth open gulping in air and her eyes widened. He leaned forward, smiling at the sight.

"Much, much better," he said and kissed her open mouth. His tongue licking her teeth and sliding down her throat. She squirmed around under him, but his grip tightened until she stopped.

He broke the kiss and slowly pulled back, leaving his tongue in her mouth. It was long. Long enough for him to look into her eyes as it lay in between her lips. She stared into the sparkling green, watching them change. Watching something move behind them. Then uncontrollably, her lips wrapped around his tongue and she began to suck on it. Her eyes never leaving his. Her head moved leisurely up, then down. His tongue remaining stiff in her mouth. It was like she couldn't help but do it. She knew that there was a place deep down inside her that wanted this, but she would never have let that come to the surface. Now it was like she couldn't help it. Like those feelings oozed out of every pore of her body. She closed her eyes and moaned out as she worked her lips up and down his tongue again.

He loosened his hold on her neck and moved both hands on her chest, she grabbed his face and sucked even harder on his tongue. His hands massaged her breasts through her soaked shirt, kneading them until he felt the stiffness of her nipples in his palms. He then brought his fingers to them and held each hard nipple in between his thumb and forefinger and pinched down. Miracle sank into the wall, moaning loudly. His tongue flicking in her mouth to remind her it was there. She went back to sucking it and he pulled at her nipples. Letting go only when her heard a whine escape her. He did this over and over. Pulling harder and harder each time. One last time he pulled, then let go and grabbed the top of her shirt and ripped it open to her navel, sliding his tongue out of her hungry little mouth as he did. Her tits bounced then hung still, her nipples achingly hard. He took hold of her tits and pushed them together, bending down to suck. His lips puckering just on the nipple of one breast, sucking it until it plopped out his mouth, then moved to the other.

Miracle put her hands in her hair and ran her fingers through, nails digging into her scalp. The feeling was incredible. Her whole body tingled and twitched at his touch. She felt a longing between her legs that she had never felt before. It ached.

Barlow's teeth grazed over her nipples, giving them long, lapping licks with his tongue, then let go of her tits. They hung there, heaving and wet. His hands moved down the wet rubber of her skirt and pulled up. Working it up over her knees and up her thighs. Her long legs were a smooth, snowy white. Her hand joined his, she wanted her skirt up, wanted him to do what he pleased. And wanted it now. They worked together to get the tough rubber over her hips and left it wrapped around her there. He stood and looked at her. She was wearing a skimpy black thong and the rain had quickly made her legs glisten in the street light. He placed a hand on her thigh and moved up, then turned it palm up when it reached her pussy, sliding his fingers between her legs.

"AAAAAAAA!!!" she screamed out. It felt like it her ignited something inside her, making the aching worse. Her pussy throbbed and pulsed with the beating of her heart. He pressed his fingers against her again. pressing harder this time. Making her explode out again.

"GAAAWD!"

"It's been years since I had a virgin," he said, smiling.

Her eyes lowered to his. The look on her face was fear. She wanted to know how he knew that, but the words just didn't make it to her lips. It was true, she never had sex. She never had the desire, though many of her boyfriends pressed her. It was like there was always something in the back of her mind that held her back. And now it looked like she was going to finally lose herself. Even if she wanted to stop him, she couldn't. That same voice in the back of her head that held her back those many years was now urging her on. Telling her to give in to this monster.

He saw the look on her face and smiled. "I know more than you can ever imagine little one," he said, then snatched her thong in his hand and pulled on it. The fabric sank up into her snatch, burying itself between her fiery pussy lips. All she could was watch him, her face twisting in pleasure each time he tugged it. He was pulling out and up and letting go Quickly. Repeatedly. Her hips rocked with him and soon her pussy was hot and wet. He didn't let up, pulling and pulling and pulling. She had to shift her footing to keep from sliding down the wall, then all of a sudden felt something rip behind her and the fabric slide off of her. She missed the feeling between her legs and quickly put her hand there to replace it. Her fingers working open her lips and sliding inside her. She needed to stop the aching she felt. It was driving her crazy.

Barlow dropped the ripped piece of black material and watched her. Her fingers were holding her wet pussy lips apart with one hand and she was sliding in a finger with the other. She worked it in to the knuckle and pounded. The only thing holding her propped up on the wall was her shoulders. His cock had been hard from the moment he saw her in the alley, but now it was raging. The sight of her trying to please herself was overwhelming. And even though he's seen it many, many times in other women, he's never seen such ferocity. Such a feral reaction. She looked at him, a pained expression on her face. She had added another finger and was fucking herself hard. He could her the sploosh, sploosh sound coming from between her legs.

"Please," she said to him. "It hurts."

He stepped into her, feeling her hand moving. "Do you want me to make it stop?" he asked.

"Please, make it go away," she said, tears had formed in her eyes and trailed down her cheeks. Making the black make up there run down her neck.

He reached down and undid his belt, unbuttoned his pants, and slowly pulled down the zipper. Miracle gasped out, feeling a slight bit of relief knowing that it would be soon, but didn't stop sliding her fingers in and out of herself. He pulled at his pants and let them slide down his legs. His cock falling out and rubbing against her stomach. She moaned out and grabbed it with her free hand, still working on herself with the other. Her fingers wrapped around it, and it felt knotted and thick. Fat veins running it's length to an oversized head. She shifted her shoulders up so that his cock was at the same level as her pussy and rubbed the head against her. The feeling inside her was reaching a boiling point. She slide her fingers out and replaced it with the head of his cock, resting it at the opening of her pussy. She pressed her hips toward him, wanting it inside her, but it just pushed at her. She held him steady and tried again. And again, nothing. She whined out and blinked, a fresh batch of tears rolling down her cheeks, as she continued to try and get him inside her. Barlow loved what he was watching. He laughed at her. A sickening laugh that rose from his belly.

"Please!" she screamed.

He reached up and grabbed her hips, her hand still holding him firmly against her pussy. His fingers sank into her, holding her tight and pressed forward, the head of his cock plunging into her. Her body tensed and her eyes opened wide.

"A-AAAAAAAGOD!"

He didn't pull out, didn't stop. He just continued slowly into her. His cock stretching her past her limit. She gasped in sharp breaths of air and screamed out again. The tight opening of her cunt feeling every knot and vein slide over her fingers and inside her. The pain between her legs was a sweet relief from the pain of desire she was feeling. The further he sank his cock into her, the more it subsided. He held her tighter and pulled her onto him the rest of the way. His cock locked deep inside the fire between her legs. The hand that was holding his cock moved to his shoulder and gripped his jacket. She gulped in the wet, cold air around her and squinted her eyes, feeling her pussy twitch around him. She stayed like that, feeling every part of his cock inside her and began to whine. The unbearable aching was gone and she now knew what she was doing. There was no turning back from this. No escaping, and she knew that this was the only way. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at him.

"Please..," she said, gasping as her pussy tightening around. "... do it."

Part Four: The Turning

I

Bull was a big man and it was hard for the bouncers to stop him from entering the club, so instead of making a scene they let him through without a confrontation. Bull was a little disappointed, he was always up for a good confrontation.

Inside, the club was slamming. A thumping whirlwind of bodies underneath strobbing lights. He looked around as best he could hoping that she'd be here. He knew it was a long shot, but like Miracle had always told him, "A long shot was better then no shot."

He pressed through the thick dance floor and hoped.

II

Barlow pulled his cock out until just the tip was between the tight pink flesh of her pussy. He rocked back and forth just sliding into her a bit then out. His hands had worked around so that he was holding her ass. He knew what she was asking and was planning on taking her completely, but was surprised that she had asked him to. And for a minute had second thoughts about it, but he would grant her what she wanted.

He pulled out of her completely and took his dick in his hand, stroking it. "Turn around," he demanded.

She stood and locked eyes with his, holding them as she turned. Her hands went to the wall and she bent at the waist, soon feeling his cock in the crack of her ass. His hands held her firm round cheeks and he slid his beast up and down over the little pink opening of her ass. His cock looking red and raw against the pure white of her skin.

"It will hurt little one," he said.

She just held her position and blinked at him, not wanting to say anything, afraid that she might tell him to stop. He leaned forward so his face was in the crest of her neck, reaching up and pulling her hair away to expose it. She turned her head and looked at the wall, preparing for it. His cock still working it's up and down between the crack of her ass. She could feel his fingers grope the back of her head and entwine in her hair, jerking her head back. She gasped and his cock pressed against her, pressing down and violently enter her pussy. it was like it was never in there before, stretching her.

clownboy
clownboy
20 Followers
12