Miranda and Jason

Story Info
After so many years...
2.3k words
4.18
62.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jena121
Jena121
1,117 Followers

They met as she walked through the lobby of the Hotel. Miranda turned to look at something and found herself bumping into a solid form, ending up in his arms.

"Whoa, there lady, don't be in such a rush," said the stranger.

She looked at him and reeled back. What a gorgeous man, she thought to herself.

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going," replied Miranda.

Jason took a better look at this divine creature who had landed in his arms. He thought to himself, that he must try and make a closer acquaintance with her.

Miranda was 35 and stood about 5' 10" in heels. She wore a gray pinstripe suit with a purple scarf around her neck. She had golden-red hair and gray eyes that twinkled when she smiled. She had an amazing body, judging from what he could see and he wanted to feel her all over. Her luscious lips were enough to make him lick his own and he wanted so badly to feel them under his. All this and he didn't even know her name!!!!!

Jason himself was a tall man, also 35 and about 6'2" with a very solid, but muscular build. His brown hair was plentiful and swept back off his face and his dark brown eyes seemed to radiate the warmth of a summer sun and he had lips to die for. He was dressed casually in brown slacks and an ivory shirt, open at the neck. Miranda wondered how she could follow this up. After all, she didn't know his name as yet!!!!!

"I am sorry once again, but let me introduce myself. My name is Miranda Herbert."

"I am Jason Hughes, replied Jason. Let me buy you a drink."

"That is not really necessary, but I would love that," replied Miranda. "Just let me organize for my luggage to be sent to my room."

"I will wait for you in the bar if you like; what would you like to drink?"

"I think I will just have a Vodka and Orange, thank you so much. I will see you in about 5 minutes.

Miranda got to the bar and found Jason tucked away in one of the booths. They sat and talked together for about an hour. Jason found out that she owned her own Company which dealt in the fashion industry; and Miranda found that Jason was in the Media. Miranda mentioned that she had a business meeting in the evening. Jason replied that he had hoped to take her to dinner.

Miranda replied, "Maybe another time, this is a very important meeting that I can't put off."

"OK then, Miranda, can we make it for tomorrow night then. I will be caught up during the day myself."

"How about 8 o'clock here in the bar," suggested Jason.

"That sounds like a great idea, she replied. I will see you then."

The next night Miranda decided that this was not going to be wasted on talk all evening. She wanted this man, if only for a one-night stand. She dressed conservatively but it was still a very sexy look. A deep purple dress with a cowl collar draped over one shoulder, and silver shoes. It was underneath the dress that made it feel so sexy. She had on a black half bra, black thong and black stay up stockings. She also had something else which could not been seen but which she hoped that Jason would discover later in the night.

Jason felt that he would like to dress to impress as well and donned a pair of black pants over his boxers, with a pale blue dress shirt and cufflinks, complimented by a black tuxedo and a string tie. He also wanted this to be a successful night and would do anything to achieve that outcome.

He was seated in the bar when Miranda walked in! Wow, she looked gorgeous.

He stood as she walked up to him and leant over and kissed her on the cheek.

"My, but don't you look fabulous. Going somewhere," he joked.

"You don't look so bad yourself, she quipped back at him. You must be meeting someone special."

"I think I just have. Won't you sit down."

During dinner the two of them learnt more about each other and found that they had both been adopted when very young. They were both born in the same city and were amazed at how their lives had been in their early years. Both had lost their fathers and then their mothers had deserted them. When they realized that they had both been in the same Orphanage, they couldn't get over the similarities.

After dinner, they progressed to the dance floor and Jason put his arms around her and held her close to him. Miranda snuggled into his embrace and rested her head on his shoulder. He bent his head and cupped her chin with his hand and lowered his mouth to hers. The kiss deepened as they stood in the middle of the floor, they didn't notice the other dancers swirling around them. Jason looked at her and said, "Join me for a nightcap in my room, please."

They caught the elevator up to Jason's room where he proceeded to open a bottle of Champagne that he had ordered earlier. He handed her a glass and put his arm around her shoulders and walked with her to the window. The window overlooked Chicago and all the lights were on, making it look like a fairy tale town. He turned her and kissed her again, lingering on those luscious lips that he had been thinking about all evening; all day if he was honest. "Do you want to continue Miranda? Just say no if you don't want this to go any further. I just feel that we are so much in tune in so many ways that this would be the culmination to a wonderful evening."

"Please Jason, I only want to feel. I don't want to think anymore. I have been thinking about this since I landed in your arms yesterday."

He relented and took her into his arms. She could see in his eyes that he felt the same way.

"I can't deny it Miranda, I need you too, so much."

Stretching up on tiptoe, she brushed his lips with hers and felt his breath catch. She felt him surrender by his posture. Releasing her body he bought his hands to her face and capped her cheeks, stroking them as he drew her mouth to his. All else seemed to cease to matter. His lips moved over hers, tasting and touching and completely possessing her.

He slowly unzipped her dress and stood back and looked at this vision of loveliness that stood before him. He reached round and unfastened her bra and threw it to the floor. Miranda stood there in just her thong and stay-up stockings. He then discovered another treasure that she had hidden up till now, her belly button was adorned with a silver ring...... .

She decided that she was going to get in on the action and slipped his tux off his shoulders, then unbuttoned his shirt and tie, casting them aside, progressing to the belt on his trousers where she slipped the button open and unzipped him. Then Jason too stood there in only his boxers and his socks! She then slipped her fingers into the waistband of his boxers and slowly divested him of them as she knelt in front of him.

Looking up at him, Miranda licked her lips and gradually eased them around the head of his cock. This was something she loved to do. Jason was built very generously, with a seven inch cock which was about two inches thick, it also had a beautiful mushroom head which she loved to suck. A band of hair tapered from his chest down to his pubic area. She cupped his balls and pulled and twisted them gently, all the while gaining a vacuum hold on his cock with her mouth.

In the meantime, Jason was doing the same to her, slipping his hands down her arms and working his way round to her breasts. He bowed his head and gently nipped and suckled her breast on one side, all the while, he twirled her outstanding nipple around in his fingers and rubbed the other breast.

She stood up and leant into his warmth, clinging to his shoulders, feeling helpless to do anything, as she reveled in the taste of his skin on her lips. He laved her breasts, one at a time, until she cried out her need for him.

Moving down her belly with his tongue and twirling the silver ring around with his tongue as he progressed, Jason came to the junction of her thighs. Her mound was covered with a small amount of hair, trimmed so that she could wear a bikini, but still with enough hair to cover her mons. This was also a golden-red in color, so he knew she was a natural.

She ached for his touch in the region of her body that he hadn't touched as yet. She closed her eyes, waiting for the explosion that was about to happen. He deliberately licked around her upper thighs, not touching her genital parts for about 5 minutes. He teased her mercilessly until she cried out for him to stop! Wave after wave of release raced through her as he kept up his invasion. She could not believe that he was only kissing her and bringing her such sensual pleasure. He then proceeded to lave her labia lips and suck at her pussy; gradually bringing his tongue to the nub of her exquisite clit. She was in heaven and really didn't want it to stop but knew that it could not go on for too long as she was so ready to cum.

She cried out that he had to stop. He eased himself up her body and cradled his thighs between hers. He needed to feel himself inside her wonderful cradle of love. She was desperate for more and urged him on. Not wanting to disappoint her, he plunged into that paradise that he had been dreaming about for 2 days, and as he did so, took one of her breasts into his mouth and drew on it fiercely.

She screamed! She was coming in a continuous orgasm.

"More, more" ......... she urged, pulling him deeper into her raging hole. I need to feel all of your liquid fire inside me. He obeyed the summons that was given, by thrusting so deep into her pussy that she wanted to cry with happiness. He groaned savagely, as the same sweet ecstasy poured through them both. He plunged again and again, his movements matching hers as he drove them over the edge.

They lay together, side by side, as they recovered from their earth-shattering orgasmic experience.

Then Jason turned to her and kissed her deeply. He felt that he had been waiting for this moment all his life. Miranda felt the same and returned the kiss with passion.

When they both got out of bed, Miranda was looking at some papers that were lying on the table. She picked up one of them and re-read it. She couldn't believe her eyes. Jason's adoption papers were in front of her. She took notice of the names and then realized that, not only had they been in the same orphanage when they were younger, but ......, Jason's name was actually the same as her own birth name. As well as that, they had been born on the same day, about 4 hours apart, Jason being the elder.

Twins!! Twins!!! This couldn't be. She cried out to Jason and pointed to the papers.

"Do you realize, Jason, that we are Twins?

With a shocked look on his face, Jason came to her and read the papers himself. He had been using them for confirmation of a story he was researching. He knew he had a twin and had been looking for her for a long time. Because he was in the Media he could use a lot of research material that wasn't available to the general public.

He explained this to Miranda while holding her in his arms.

"Oh my darling, this must be why we were so in sync with each other. How we knew what we wanted and completed each other so well," said Jason.

"Oh Jason, it was not right though. We are related...... this was incest..... Oh I can't stand it. Just when I thought I had met the man I was most comfortable with and who I envisioned being around for a long time; we had to find this out.

"Well, my darling, I hoped when I first met you that you would be in my life for a long, long time and I don't intend to give you up now," replied Jason.

"As we have different surnames anyway, no-one but us will ever know of our relationship. In fact, I want to marry you. Even after such a short time, I know I love you unconditionally and want you forever. Do you feel the same way?"

"Jason, if there is a way that we can be together, I never want to leave you. You make me feel so good. We seem to connect on a mentally as well as physically. Of course I feel the same love for you."

Jason knelt down in front of her, taking her hand in both of his.

"Will you marry me Miranda Herbert?"

"Oh Yes I will and gladly, Jason Hughes."

*

I don't know if I will do a continuation of this story, I think it is all encompassed in this one.

Jena121
Jena121
1,117 Followers