Mirando Las Olas

Story Info
Along the waves.
13.9k words
4.67
15.6k
13
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
creepyrj
creepyrj
505 Followers

I have to profoundly thank my editor for breathing life into this story. Dpond2k2 did such a great job on it it is profound. i hope reading this story you enjoy it as much as i did writing it. As usual feel free to comment on the story and vote as your mind dictates. Please make comments constructive. Again enjoy the show!

*

As the cell door shut behind me, I knew I had fucked up good. I was in a holding cell with thirty other guys, and this was not where I wanted to be at all. I found a corner and sat back hoping to God that I was not going to be in here for long. As I sat, I saw a number of guys looking at me and laughing as they tried to guess what I was arrested for. None of them were right so I thought nothing of these fucks, but the reason I was in jail was simple: I caught my, now ex, girlfriend in bed with another man and nearly killed him.

Yes, I was in jail because he attacked me and I kicked his ass. He really shouldn't have even tried, but he did. I won the fight by a long shot, so now here I sat. He was lucky, as he was safely in the hospital and where they desperately tried to save his life. Unfortunately for me however, I was in here in the tombs with my own life in jeopardy. I sighed as I stewed in the jail cell for hours thinking of everything that had happened.

It was one thing for me to come home to find Beth asleep in our bed; it was another thing to find her on her back in our bed being fucked by some asshole. I caught them red handed in the middle of their act. He came at me talking shit and flashing gang signs trying to intimidate me. I had been to Iraq and back, so his threats meant absolutely nothing to me. He fucked up when he shoved me, that's when I started seeing red. He decided to swing on me, and that's all it took to set me off. I slugged him in the jaw and he fell backwards to the floor. He grabbed his pants and I saw the black glint of a pistol so I reacted.

I lunged forward and grabbed his arm, then snapped it backwards so hard that the bone came through the skin. Next I used the flat of my palm and hit him in the jaw straightening him up with a sickening crunch. He hit the floor in a heap and started twitching violently. Beth was on the phone with the police the whole time and three minutes later I was in cuffs. The guy, Jason, was on his way to the hospital soon after that. I now sat here in this cell, possibly with some of his homies. I thought of everything I had done in my life, I even thought of how I came to be with her, the thoughts made me sick so I just tried to sleep.

"Ryan Jackson!" I heard a guard call out my name.

I looked up and he was motioning me to him. I walked to him; he had me turn around with my hands through the bar slit. I was cuffed then taken out of the holding cell and led down to an interrogation room. I sat down in a chair where I was un-cuffed, I then noticed a police detective sit down across from me.

"OK let's make this quick. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say or do can and will be held against you in a court of law. You have the right to speak to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you. Do you understand these rights as they have been read to you?" he asked me officially.

"Yes sir." I said with my head down.

"It seems that Mr. Washington is going to live although he is not going to be the same. You really did a number on him didn't you?" he asked me looking at me with scrutinizing cop eyes.

"He came at me with a gun man, I only defended myself..." I tried to respond but he cut me off.

"I know. We found the gun under the bed, it seems Ms. Davies tried to hide it from the officers that arrived, but we did find it. So now it seems she is going to be facing accessory charges and obstruction charges as well." he said. He then looked at me and asked, "Why did you hook up with that bitch?"

I tensely laughed and looked at him with a resigned look, "She has nice tits I guess. I don't know, we had a good thing going then bang she's a slut and I'm in jail. I don't know what she was thinking, if she was thinking...I just don't know."

"Some advice." he said and I looked up at him, "Find a different set of tits in the future, maybe a pair that's more dependable."

I nodded my head as he filed the paperwork for me to be released. Mr. Washington later filed charges against me for his beating. I had to go to court where, I plead not guilty for I was defending myself. I testified that I came home to find Mr. Washington and my ex in bed together, he attacked me and I proceeded to defend myself. He survived, but he was confined to a wheelchair for the near future. Of course he was using his injuries to milk the jury by showing his medical records. I was found not guilty of any wrong doing, but then I had to face a civil trial. It didn't help that the NAACP was all over the case of a white guy nearly killing a black man and walking in criminal court.

I felt like the whole fucking world was after me, as I got phone calls from his friends threatening my life. It was only by the grace of my good lawyer that I got away from having to pay him restitution. As for the phone calls I was forced to move from New York to Miami to get away from it all. It was a seriously nerve wracking time in my life and I was glad when it was over. The down side of it was I was now miserable and drinking a lot. In the nine months of trials and courts I was facing a hard time financially. I was forced to get a new job as mine cut me loose, but luckily my friend from the Army helped me out when I needed it most.

Juan and I served in the Striker Brigade for six years together. We actually went further back than that. As we both hail from Patterson, New Jersey me and him grew up together in the same rough and tumble neighborhood. We stayed out of the nonsense of the gangs and when seventeen hit us, we joined up to get away from it all. We got to stay together and serve out our time in the same unit, afterward he moved out of New Jersey and I lost touch with him.

I moved to New York and it wasn't until I moved to Miami I found out he was already living there. He had gotten married to a sexy woman named Isabella. She, like him, is Dominican. He was lighter skinned and she had a more dark bronze skin type. She was so sexy that I admit, I had doubts whether could keep her for long. To my surprise they were married now for four years and are still going strong.

I got a job in his bar as a late night bartender. The money was actually really good and between my bar tending money plus the cash I had saved from my old job I got a decent place to live. The only problem I ran into was my own: I was still drinking and a lot more than usual. I was easily killing an eighteen pack a day with hard liquor to wash it down. Juan didn't say anything at first because I was good at my job, but after a while it became apparent it was becoming an issue. At twenty eight I was going to suddenly find myself dead in a car wreck or by my liver failing me.

One day Juan stopped me as my shift ended and I was cleaning up. He looked at me then shook his head. I was still in good physical shape, but the smell of booze on my breath made him mad. I had been drinking on my shift and he found out.

"The fuck are you doing to yourself man?" he said to me angrily. His accent was pretty thick even though he was second generation from the D.R. (The Dominican Republic)

"Huh?" I asked him absently.

"Listen man, we need to talk." he said. He then yelled at the bar backs to clean up. He snatched up my tip jar and took me to the back office.

He sat me down in his office then set down my jar on the table. He looked inside of it and it was full, he smiled then he put it in the safe and locked it.

"DUDE!" I exclaimed getting up, but he turned to face me.

"Sit the fuck down!" he said firmly. I had no choice but to do so. "Yo man, what the fuck is your problem? You need to wake the fuck up! You stink of booze and are doing nothing but pissing me off. Ryan man what the fuck, we grew up together and served together. You are like my brother man. What the fuck happened to you?"

I looked down at my feet and he then hit me in the back of the head with the cup of his hand. I looked up and he punched me in the jaw sending me to the floor. I was on the floor and he was glaring down at me. After a while he held out his hand to me. I looked at it incredulously and after realizing why he had done it I took his hand. He got me to my feet and then he sat me back down.

"I am a real friend, that's why your jaw hurts. It's time for a wakeup call fucker. You are going to dry up man, no excuses! Now get your shit, you're coming with me." he said in a tone that brokered no bullshit. I got my gym bag and went out to my car. He made me follow him to his place.

When we got there we were greeted by Isabella. She did not look happy to say the least. He and I were friends, as close to brothers as anyone could know, so she and I were like family as well. She unleashed the "wrath of Isabella" and gave me a serious tongue lashing as I sat there head down. She then took my head in her hands and forced me to look up.

"We love you Ryan. Stop being so selfish and realize that." she said her eyes tearing up. I knew it was the truth and I realized I had indeed been acting like a worthless fuck.

"Go to bed and get some sleep bro. Tomorrow we'll start fixing you up." Juan said to me. I nodded my head and he led me to a spare bedroom, where I crashed hard that night.

The next eight days were sheer agony for me. Withdrawals suck and I was hurting. They made sure Ididn't have a drop of booze and I was losing my mind. The only saving grace in my life at that point was Isabella. She was so damn helpful and loving it eased me out of my agony. She was truly a light in the darkness and I realized how lucky Juan truly was.

Isabella made me feel better with just her presence. She was a stern, almost matron-like woman and that was part of her appeal. She was a strong woman that kept her man in line, her man's brother was simply easier to handle, as she didn't have to do much to me to keep my attention. She truly helped me and when stopped being a weakling and was productive again I went back to work.

The next few weeks made me a better person. I got my head back in the game and more money was, in turn, in my pocket. I was even given my tip jar back and the money that was still in it was a welcomed relief. In no time I was back on my feet and through with the booze. Juan and Isabella then surprised me with a sudden announcement.

"We are going back to D.R. for a few weeks man, and you're coming with. You need a fresh perspective." Juan told me as we drove back to their place.

"Is that so?" I asked him.

"Yup, now shut it." he said as we made it to his place.

Inside I found their luggage packed as well as my own. Isabella saw me and smiled happily as I came up. She hugged her husband and made out with him so much that I had to turn my head. They were so in love, it was sickening but in a way it was nice to see. I did feel a bit lonely after all. It had nearly been a year since I last had a woman. I wasn't ready for the thought of meeting another bitch again, so I kept my thoughts on work and recovering. We ate dinner and talked about the trip for a while then went to bed for our early flight.

It was a short flight and I was eager to get out when we landed. The sun was nice, the weather was perfect, and the sights were interesting. The capital city of Santo Domingo was truly a nice place. It had its myriad of people bustling about, but it also had an interesting atmosphere. We drove outside of the city to his family's place. It was a good hour outside of the city to the south and east. We drove along the coast and the sights were truly breathtaking.

Our destination was a house that had been in Juan's family for a long time. He told me how they had done well back in the day, and bought it to be away from the hustle of the city. It was truly paradise on earth. The house was a four bedroom one story house with the front door faced the ocean. It had a large patio in the front that also served as a lounge area.The beach nearby was stocked with more hot women than I could count, even Isabella was put to shame by a few of them. I was enjoying my first two days here, as I flirted with a few of the local woman and found them to be quite feisty. I loved it, but at the same time I was withdrawn remembering what my ex did. Later on the second night, Juan and Isabella informed me that we'd be going out the next night. We were going to a local club to enjoy a night out on the town. I was excited to see the night life, so of course I went along with it.

The next day I was teased mercilessly by a few of the local beach goers as they pranced around me topless and swam in the surf fully nude. I wanted to join them so badly, but Isabella stopped me. I was about to lose it when she gave me that playful smile of hers and I was now more intrigued than annoyed. We waited for late afternoon then got dressed. If the skirt Isabella wore was any shorter then she should have just gone nude. It was a red one piece that tied around her neck. Her shoulders were bare, so she couldn't wear a bra and her dark thick nipples stabbed the front of it menacingly. Juan was in his slacks and a loose white shirt. I decided to wear similar so I had on khakis and a white button up.

We drove into the capital of Santo Domingo to see that the night brought out the parties. I was fine by that, because damn the women were smoking hot. We went to a high end club and got in easily because of Isabella. Inside of the club the sensations were electrifying. The beats were fast and the bass flowed as people were on the dance floor tearing it up. We were invited over to a table where their friends sat. We had a good time and as I was still recovering I didn't drink, but they sure did though. After a while Juan and Isabella went to the dance floor where they began torturing each other and I was forced to look away. It was a nice place, but I suddenly felt kind of left out. I got up and went to the bar for a refill of my Pepsi when I felt a hand touch my arm.

My face turned to see a woman that took my breath away. She was very dark skinned, her African heritage showing proudly, but it was countered by her stunning Latin features. She had light brown hair that was very curly and went down her back like a wild mane. She had striking light brown eyes and thick red lips. Her very generous bust line held up a tight orange and white striped shirt with thin spaghetti straps. Her thick hips also were prominently displayed as they held up a short white skirt with her long legs ended with her cute feet perched in six inch white heels. I looked into her eyes and she gave me a mischievous smile as she dragged me out to the dance floor.

A particularly fast paced song came on and I suddenly found out that I could dance! Well sort of, it was mainly me being used like a pole for this woman who danced around me and I only had to shift a bit so I could move with her. The beat did find my hips after a while and we found a good rhythm together. We spent the next hour on the floor dancing and laughing. She was incredible; she wasn't a one dance pony as she had moves for almost every song and then some. She had her Merengue down of course, but also she had other Latin dances down pat. She tried to teach me, and though I was eager it was obvious that I needed more lessons.

After a while she saw that my body was getting worn out, but she was just getting started. She purposely did a hip pop and her round ass slammed into my crotch. I almost fell over as the firmness of it was so profound. She then grabbed my arms and draped them over her shoulders as she led me off the floor still dancing and shimmying to the beat. I loved the feeling of this woman against my body, and my cock let its delight of her be known as well. She stopped and did a nasty shimmy on my crotch and I groaned. I nearly cummed then and there. She turned around and gave me a peck on the lips then sat me down. She ordered a drink and I got my Pepsi.

"You don't drink?" she said her thick Spanish accent making it hard to understand her.

I speak Spanish very well from growing up in a predominantly Dominican and Puerto Rican neighborhood. I was one of three white people aside from my mom and dad who lived there, so I kinda had to learn. I decided to make it easy on her so I spoke in Spanish to help her out.

"I'm recovering from being an alcoholic." I said proudly.

"That's good, you don't need to destroy yourself like that papa." she purred to me in Spanish. The sexiness of her husky voice was like a jolt of fire to my crotch.

"I'm working on it, but it's a slow process." I replied back.

"Then let me know if you need my help papa." she said smiling brightly at me.

She then reached across the bar and found a pen and paper. She wrote down a number and gave it to me after kissing the paper leaving a lipstick mark on it. She didn't put it in my hand, but in my front shirt pocket. She smiled then got up patted my cheek and walked away. I sat there watching her walk away and my jaw was about to hit the floor as I couldn't take my eyes from her full backside. I then felt a hand slap my shoulder and I turned to see Juan standing there looking at me like I was a moron.

"Dude, what the fuck is wrong with you? Go get her man!" he yelled at me as he was pointing at her departing form.

I looked back, but he grabbed my arm and hustled me through the crowd. He got close enough to her and yelled out to the girl. She turned and saw me being led by my friend through the crowd and laughed at that. She met him halfway and he told her in Spanish as he shoved me at her, "He's all yours."

She giggled and took my hand leading me out of the club. We made it to the street and immediately we got stares. A brown haired green eyed white guy being led away by a very dark skinned beauty was bound to draw attention. However, I then thought; she was leading me to privacy and not them. I said fuck it in my head and followed her. She led me to a nearby food stand where we got a quick snack. She had good taste and soon we were eating some of the best pastelitos (empanadas) I had ever had. They were delicious, they were stuffed with some sort of pork and plantains, the flavor was awesome. In the time I had been there we ate at Juan's house, so to get out and enjoy the actual food of the locals was truly a great experience.

We sat on a nearby bench while enjoying the snack and she told me a few things about trying it the right way. I was enjoying the experience when she looked at me then laughed. I looked at her curiously and she pointing to my face. It seemed I had food on my lip. She leaned forward and got it for me. She then wiped my chin with her napkin. We looked into each other's eyes for a while then she tilted her head.

"I'm Giacinta. What's your name?" she purred to me.

"Ryan." I said sounding sheepish.

It wasn't that I was scared; I was more enraptured with this woman. Her body was perfect. It had the right amount of curves. She had a large bust; I mean huge, maybe D-cups at the least. But her belly was firm and flat. He ass was large and round, her hips were not huge, but lusciously thick. Her legs were long and strong from dancing. She was easily three inches shorter than me and I'm six-three. Her heels may have been the factor of her height, but I didn't care she was magnificent to look at regardless.

"So that was your friend?" she asked me and I laughed.

"Yes, he is my friend. More like my brother." I said smiling.

We talked pleasantly for a long while. She told me she was twenty one and trying to save up enough to go to the states so she could go to college. She worked as a dancer at the same club I had met her at. She wanted to go become a psychologist. The thought of her making a fragile mind better made me laugh and nearly choke on my drink. She got a puzzled look as she patted my back.

creepyrj
creepyrj
505 Followers