Mirror Marlene: The...

Story Info
Marlene & Rucker form a unique partnership.
4.9k words
4.37
41.9k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 03/04/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ulyssa
Ulyssa
97 Followers

Mirror Marlene: The Crackpot Scheme

"Oh, my God!" Rucker said admiringly. "Marlene Collier, you look beautiful."

I stood at the doorway of the guest room in the large house that Jeremy Collier built wearing one of my husband's starched long sleeved dress shirts, and looked at the naked black man on the bed. He was certainly not my husband. For the few seconds prior to finally deciding to remove my shirt wrap, I stared down at the scarred young African American man who lay on the bed in that dainty room designed to house mother-in-laws and maiden aunts. My black lover looked totally out of place in that room, and I reveled in the whole idea!

At first I'd thought that since he'd been staring at the wall, Rucker hadn't noticed me standing there at the doorway. But I soon realized that he was looking up at my reflection via the large mirror mounted on the antique dresser. Rucker was devouring Mirror Marlene's image with his eyes.

Totally, beautifully naked under her own dress shirt, Mirror Marlene stood teasing him in the mirror doorway framed by the light from the hallway playing with her mirror buttons. Petite in his eyes, she was hardly an inch or so over the five foot mark, but Mirror Marlene had a genuine crass sensuality--an intriguing combination of sleek shoulders and large breasts adorning a real woman's torso and abdomen.

Nude, illuminated only by the dim light down the hall, Mirror Marlene continued to tantalize Rucker from her spot by the mirror doorjamb. Rucker stared at the way her smooth body curved and shimmered in the shifting light for a while. Atop her head, Mirror Marlene's blonde hair was carefully colored and highlighted by a high priced beautician. Underneath her belly there was more of a natural darkness to the curling hair between her thighs.

Since Rucker knew subconsciously that he could never have Mirror Marlene, he turned his eyes back toward me. "Marlene, aren't you coming to bed?"

So that was his real scheme. No matter how hard he tried, Rucker would never be able to get Mirror Marlene to climb into bed with him, in the end he'd have to settle for taking me instead. Not that I minded in the least. Making love to Rucker was probably the highlight of my previously lackluster sex life.

"Yes, love." Slowly I stepped into the guest room and slowly removed my husband's white dress shirt, but still I refrained from walking those last few feet toward the bed. "In a minute."

"Is something the matter, Marlene? You seem pretty far away."

"I'm fine." I remained standing a few feet away. "Just thinking of some of the things that have happened to me recently."

A week or so earlier I happened to find the opportunity to scan Rucker's personal journal: "I have a little psychological quirk which I call my Ma Petite Syndrome," Rucker wrote. "I contract it whenever I get a good look at those exquisite feminine creatures who inhabit the world of everyday business. You've seen ma petite. You can find her downtown outside those tall office buildings or maybe at the mall on the weekend. She's generally blond, blue-eyed, stands about five foot one inch tall and weighs maybe one-hundred and three pounds soaking wet. Of course, Ma petite is never less than perfectly coiffed, impeccably dressed, and immaculately made-up; so, finding someone like her soaking wet seems totally out of the question. But I love to look for her--for all of them. I long dreamed of holding her diminutive perfection close to me and freely indulging in every man's sexual fantasy.

"In todays world, ma petite is usually in her thirties or better, women of my own age often tend to be well nourished, athletic, and statuesque, and, while Amazons like that may be perfect for the jocks of my generation, my own preferences run toward the dainty fantasy of the woman who needs four inch high heels to reach five foot three.

"Like I said before," Rucker added. "Ma petite is my hangup. What I hadn't expected to find is that ma petite now lives close to me in the form of a stunningly sexy forty-one year old woman."

I smiled and sighed. Half the age of my husband, Rucker was twice the romantic.

Flashback--That first morning at the hotel:

"Did you want me to call down and order up breakfast?" I murmured at first light of morning.

"I don't know. How are you feeling?" Rucker had asked me when we awoke at the motel at about five oclock the morning after that first night together.

"Sore and tired," I said at first. "Frightened. Happy. Probably a thousand other emotions which are running at breakneck speed through my mind."

"Does that mean you want me to make love to you again?"

I stayed quiet for a long time. Yesterday and last night were a long way away. I'd even sobered up from my birthday bash. Did I really intend to go through all that again?

"Marlene?"

"Hmm?"

"Can we fuck again, ma petite?"

"It sounds so quaint to hear you use that term on me," I replied.

"It fits you. C'mon, answer my question, ma petite, wouldn't you like me to fuck you again?"

"Yes," I replied. "I think I'd like that." Christ, what did I just say?

"Good! You are the most wonderful thing ever to happen to me in my life."

Could you believe that? What a story teller he was.

The intense stare from Rucker's dark eyes made me shiver and I felt my nipples harden. As my nipples became more and more aroused, I remembered that I'd covered myself with the bedsheet. Rucker noticed and his trance-like stare seemed as if it might burn a hole through the sheet. His easy smile and knowing look caused my heated emotions to ooze straight down to my loins and that made a large damp spot on the white bedsheet. What the hell--the hotel had maid service!

I bent my lips down low over his face to find his lips. I took his face into my hands right at his jawline and brought my lips right down to his disfiguring scars. Suddenly, we were all warm and wet and eagerly exploring each other's mouths. Our kiss was an accurate expression of what had happened between the two of us the night before. I think Rucker was taken by surprise by such a arousing kiss! I could tell he was stimulated by his now bulging crotch. What a startling reminder of the gentle ardor of our closeness and the mesmerizing dalliances of the times we'd shared yesterday. I suddenly realized that we were wasting time.

"Forget breakfast," I declared. "Lets fuck."

"I like your style, Marlene." I disappeared under the covers, feeling my way down his stomach and hips with adept warm fingers.

"Hey," he chuckled. "Theres no need to hurry."

I'd put my own concerns aside as I began to take on the novel role as Rucker's lover. My :fingers slowly slid down his flat belly until they lit upon his partially erected cock. For a few moments I toyed with my long new plaything until Rucker moaned. Then, throwing the covers off, I slowly rimmed the knobby glans of his penis with my warm tongue until I sensed that the time was right to take the end of his manhood between insistant lips. Alternately licking and dipping my mouth down around his glistening black-skinned cock, I continued to ply at Ruckers masculine organ with my lips, tongue and teeth. In a short time Rucker became incredibly strong and hard.

Next, I squirmed out from under the covers. Reversing the traditional male dominant position, I slowly extended my new African American partner the most enveloping hospitality that a woman can offer. I began to guide Rucker's erection on a very private tour of my body.

"Ma petite," Rucker whispered as he drew me down top of him on the bed. "Will you stay with me?"

"Mmm," I moaned. "For as long as it takes."

Sheathing the length and breadth of his dark cock within my warm yearning cunt, our mutual longing swelled and stretched my own private tissues to their fullest. When I was certain that I had him lodged safely within, I coaxed him to move within me--very slowly. Totally involved in the lesson now, I urged Rucker to match his rhythm to my own. Soon we increased our lusty energy as deeply as the force of his thrusting.

"No. I mean stay with me," he said. "For real."

I murmured that I needed to have him one more time today, but I couldnt speak for the future--for our future. Then, although we were silent for many minutes, our bodies negotiated in a profound communication. We tried not to hurry. But even with as quiet and gentle a lover as Rucker became, everything went much too fast.

Rucker swung up and reversed our position, spilling me down onto the mattress.

As he kissed me, my legs spread wide apart, my hips swung upward to allow free access to his straddling body, and my loins opened up to his fierce erection. Once again his long blunt strength pushed in deep inside of me. Once again he became a part of me. Rucker lingered marvelously within me, pulsing in and out faster and faster while his erected hardness stiffened even more as my warm wet sheathing cunt caressed and engulfed him in fleshbound excitement. He kept up his prodding motion until neither of us could hold back our need for release from his probing demands.

Yearning for release, I quaked and shuddered a loud moan in Rucker's ear. As I came, I felt my body's wet juices surge forth like a warm spring.

Rucker gasped over me, and suddenly he climaxed. Hot liquid sprayed out from his extended spigot, spurting and splashing heated lotion deep inside of me in the pure luxury of shared intimacy--shared wetness--shared loving. The long and lusty pooling of our juices together drenched the motel sheets and comforter.

Rucker slowly withdrew his still semi-rigid black penis from my pussy, and gobs of his milky white semen spilled onto my thighs, and slid down the crack of my ass onto the bed. I felt like a pedigreed bitch who'd just been bred by the young new champion in order to propagate a prized litter.

As if to accentuate my trepidation, Rucker said: "I am so thrilled to be there so deep inside you, Marlene. I've dreamed that together weve conceived a new life."

"Oh Rucker." I didn't have the energy to contend with his fantasy; so, I threw my head back and laughed.

Later:

What you've got to understand is that our second day together somehow turned out to be entirely my own doing...or was it undoing? I'm the one who invited Rucker back to Jeremys house to tell him about my crackpot scheme. That was easy, I made him lie down in the back seat in order to drive up my driveway and hit the garage door opener. A veritable sinch! I'm also the one who somehow managed to undo every single button on my blouse in the time it took to ascertain that no one else was home.

I then encouraged my strong, young African American man to carefully remove my clothing while I hurriedly continued to take off his. God, he smelled delicious this afternoon. He smelled like...passion, only different--sweeter maybe. During that time we managed to complete two or three deep soul kisses. Soul kisses? Oh, yeah all that and more.

When you take off your clothes in front of a man, theres a damn good chance that youll end up on your back under that man. Yeah well, okay, so that's rather obvious. But I realized that for some reason known only to my libido, I was pursuing Rucker intimately again. My new crackpot idea would have to wait for a half an hour or so until we were finished fucking.

Rucker pulled away and pushed me back onto my bed in our bedroom. He put his large hands on my thighs and spread them wide so that he could get a good view of my pale vagina. Then, straddling me carefully, he positioned his big black cock to enter me.

"Oh Rucker, I want another piece of you," I moaned. I pulled him against me, wrapped my legs around his back and my arms around his neck, and held on to him for dear life. "Fuck me. Make me beg for more."

With that passionate plea ringing in his ears, he started to slowly inch his way into my eager, wet receptive flesh. Inch by tantalizing inch he fed it into me. He was going so slow that I wanted to beat against his back and ass with my heels. Now I was whimpering, "More, more. I need you inside me right now."

Then without warning, he swiftly and powerfully, pummeled his long horse dick all the way up my vagina, bottoming out at my cervix.

"Yes!" I screamed out in mind shattering culmination, as he held himself still in my clasping labia.

When I calmed down, he began pumping again while I clutched his back and tugged at his ass with my heels. I enjoined Rucker's assault on my loins by humping back against him, wanting to draw him as deep as he would go. What a young bull my black stud had become. He had me whimpering, kissing and licking all over his face and mouth wanting to devour him with my lips and tongue. I moaned with the pleasures of the imposing experience of his huge black dick stretching me so fully.

Rucker picked up his pace, fucking me harder and faster as I loosened up under him. I just wanted to come time and again: I dreamed of ear splitting orgasms, of wailing and moaning, and riding a sexual high I had never before experienced. In less than ten minutes I'd had two separate orgasms from this wonderful black lover about half my age. All the while, Rucker was gripping me tight and thrusting deep into me, I knew some of my dreams had come true. As I looked at him through the glaze of my love-filled eyes, I saw his scarred black face looking anxiously back at me to see whether he was pleasing me.

"You know, we didn't use any protection again," he whispered.

"Since when do you care?" I replied breathlessly. "All you ever talk about is babies."

"I wanted to make sure you knew what we were doing."

I laughed again. "Stop holding back."

Then, as I felt the tension building up inside him, I wished there was some sort of cue in a woman's body which could tell her just where her body was at any given moment. All I knew was that Rucker was more than ready to climax, while I might have been utterly susceptable to his inner requirements. I wasn't going to back out though. Rucker was just plain too much of a treat.

Kissing his neck passionately, I whispered into his ears. "Rucker, its okay, love. Let go."

He thrust quickly three or four more times, and then he held himself deep within me as his penis exploded, his huge balls gushed out long strands of semenal pearls linked in potent enchantment by the very nature of his climax. I moaned out my own satisfaction as my body climaxed in synchronism to the orgasm of my black lover. When I felt his heated spurts splash and flow deep into my womb, I realized, not only did I not bother to use any protection, but I no longer cared.

"Your bodys age doesn't matter to me, Marlene," I remembered Rucker telling me after that first time. "What I've found is a healthy woman with a real zest for fucking, and to me that means making babies."

Flashback--The crackpot scheme:

Jeremy and I have a futures account with a big brokerage firm. For the most part Jeremy lets me run it, because I have the time and the interest to do so. I decided to pull forty-five thousand dollars out of the accounts discretionary fund to use as collateral for our new business. R & M Security, we decided to call it. We had a limited partnership, which we registered with the county, state and feds. Then we purchased a 1998 4 by 4 sport utility that we had painted with R & M logos, and mounted flashing lights over the top. Finally we offered neighborhood security services from a cellular phone hook-up located inside the vehicle. Thus our partnership began with one of the partners staying silent and the other partner managing the companys only employee.

R & M Security started out with only one client--Jeremy Collier.

I thought that was a stroke of brilliance. I'd committed Jeremy to a six month service contract with R & M for full home security protection. We purchased day and night-on-call service for a couple of hundred dollars a month.

I remember Jeremy told me a couple of weeks later on his first meeting with Rucker: "He's got to be one of the ugliest men I've ever seen."

I flushed with anger. "It's only the scars on his face," I answered. "He'd look okay if they weren't so disfiguring."

"Do you really think so?"

I nodded.

"Well, he'll sure as hell throw a scare into any prowlers that we might have hanging around the house," Jeremy said. "I'm glad to see that you're thinking about your safety what with the girls both away at school and me out on the road so much. I think this is a good idea."

"Yeah," I agreed wholeheartedly. "You know, Jeremy, I feel better just knowing he's around."

"Okay, then. If thats the way you feel, go with it."

How could I ever thank him enough for the go ahead?

Flashback--Return to the scene of the crime...of sorts.

Rucker pulled the R & M Security SUV into the parking lot at the Northside Bowling lanes. I climbed out of the passenger side and told him that I needed to use the powder room.

"Hey, player!" the bartender at the bowling alley called out to Rucker.

"Hi, Jacko. How ya doing?"

I'd started straight for the women's room to freshen up, but at the last second, I decided to stand out of sight around the corner at the entrance hallway to eavesdrop on the two of them for a moment or two. "Man, the last time I saw you was something like eight or ten days ago, zipping out of here behind that middle-aged white woman with the big teats and the nice booty. Wha'sup with that?"

"That turned out to be the best day of my life, Jack. I ended up with a job with this brand new security company and the best piece of ass I ever had."

I suddenly felt very warm inside and very moist down below. Oh, how I loved that young man in that moment.

"Wait a minute, Rucker," the bartender said. "Now you fed me all that bullshit about being a one woman man, and then you go out and bone that bleached blond cunt?"

"Cut me some slack, Jack," Rucker replied. "If anything, I believe in all that bullshit more than ever. The chemistry is right between me and her, man."

"Fuck chemistry, dog. You're just letting your balls lead your dick around. Give it time, you'll snap out of it."

"I don't want to snap out of it," Rucker answered. "I'm enjoying it way too much."

For some reason I found myself grinning for the next couple of hours. After I left the restroom, I went out to meet Rucker's friend, Jacko the bartender. Then we went to my favorite recently robbed liquor store to purchase a few items of refreshment, and finally, we checked into the same motel where we'd spent the night that first time we met. This time we checked in with Rucker's recently acquired debit card.

Once inside the hotel room, I took my tequila sunrise into the bathroom and began to undress. We both had undressed and began showering together. What a treat it was to soak and caress each other in the shower. His fingers slid into every crevice and every hole, while I used a mountain of soap on Rucker's private parts. I even made a joke: "You know, your private parts are so powerful, I should start calling them Ôcommissioned officer parts.'"

Although earlier he had smelled pungent from his working man's sweat, now that he had showered, Rucker smelled clean through and through. Genial, emotionally warm, casual, and collected, Rucker was, as always, my gentle, if calculated lover. So any thoughts anyone might have had that Rucker might be seizing an unfair advantage of my slight intoxication weren't taken seriously. I thought of myself as neither conquest nor victim. I was distinctly the woman in the life of that young man, and I was immensely pleased.

As for Rucker, his was a man's kiss, a man's tenderness of touch mixed with male aggression, and finally a man's body to be clasped tightly, firmly to my own. Reaching out, I put both of my hands on Rucker's outstanding masculine organ and admiringly caressed him.

Ulyssa
Ulyssa
97 Followers
12