Mirror Mirror Ch. 02

Story Info
Kaitlyn & Patrick.
2k words
4.56
35.1k
1
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I still don't understand what kind of world this is that allows people to be trapped inside mirrors. I have to find a way to get released...but how? Maybe if my murderer is found, I will be unleashed from my own private hell. I still can't believe I would be murdered by my own-

The suite door opened to admit a bellboy, carrying luggage and leading a young red haired woman into the room. "I'm sorry about the mix-up, Miss Allen. We don't understand how it happened. This is the last room that's available this weekend. I hope you'll accept our sincerest apologies." The young man said as he placed her suitcase on the bed.

"Thank you. It's a beautiful suite. It'll be fine. I'm just glad something was available on such short notice." Miss Allen handed him a tip and closed the door behind him.

Leaning against the oak paneling, she let out a heartfelt sigh. Looking around the room, she smiled. "Well, at least it's a gorgeous room."

Walking up to my hell, she looked at her reflection. Her green eyes sparkled with youth. How I remember that well. It's hard to believe we all had that look at one time. Life seems to dull that light over the years.

"Why won't he ever notice me?" She asked her reflection.

Not notice you? Who in their right mind wouldn't notice you, sweetheart? I asked in my silent realm. Even though she wasn't what some would call a "typical" beauty, she was beautiful in her own way. I had always enjoyed those more original beauties, anyway. I could find beauty in any woman alive. They were women, of course they were beautiful. This young woman, though...

I watched in interest as she started unbuttoning her blouse. Her generous breasts were encased in a red lace camisole, surprisingly. The woman seemed the demure type, but her undergarments told a different story. There was passion hidden away in this young woman. I wondered who was going to be lucky enough to get to unleash that passion. She placed her blouse on the back of a chair and slipped out of her A-line skirt, draping it on top of the blouse. Her legs were covered not with pantyhose but with those oh-so-sexy garters and thigh highs. With one foot on the chair, she oh so slowly unrolled each stocking..then removing the garters. Oh, to be alive again.

Just as slowly, she sensuously removed her camisole, then put all of her clothing in her suitcase. Stretching out on the bed, she slowly ran her hands down her chest..her breasts.. lightly playing with the nipples, then pinching them. Moving lower to her slightly rounded belly..then down to her.. no..she moved on, teasing herself. Brushing her fingers lightly down her thighs, then back up her body, avoiding the bare mound that glistened with her desire.

I cursed whoever it was that knocked on the door at that moment. The woman jerked her hands guiltily away from her body, wrapped herself in the sheet from the bed, and walked towards the door.

The young woman hesitated with her hand on the doorknob, seeming to realize she was in dishabille. "Just a moment." She said as she hurried to the closet. Pulling out the robe provided by the resort, she replaced the sheet with it. The silken fabric seemed to swallow her small, yet curvaceous frame.

Glancing in the mirror, seeming to look right into me, she murmured, "Mirror Mirror, I want his love." She smoothed her flaming red hair before heading to the door.

Unlatching the door, she slowly opened it to admit a tall dark haired man dressed in a business suit and carrying a briefcase. In his other hand, he held some official looking papers, which he was perusing as he stepped into the room. "Order some coffee, would you, Kaitlyn? It's going to be a long evening." He said without looking at her.

From my vantage point, being an observer, a voyeur, I guess, I could see the way she looked at him. She looked at him with a deep yearning. An unfulfilled hunger. She was in love with the man and he had no idea. The poor girl.

The man took a seat at the table while the young woman went to the phone and called room service. I heard her also order food, probably realizing it would be a while before she got to eat again.

"Sorry the rooms got messed up, Kaitlyn, but I'm glad they could get you into one. Even if it is the Honeymooner's Suite." He chuckled.

Kaitlyn smiled. "It's all right, Mr. Jamison. It's actually a beautiful suite. I don't know how my name got off the reservations. I'm the one who booked our rooms." Moving to the closet, she pulled out her attache case and carried it over to the table.

Look up, I screamed to myself. Look at the beautiful woman before you! Open your eyes, man!

Finally, oh, finally, Mr. Jamison looked up from his papers. His eyes traveled up the silk robe, over her curves, her slightly heaving breasts, up to her young beautiful face, green eyes, and long red hair that flowed down to her hips. "Kaitlyn?" he rasped.

"Yes, sir?" she replied huskily.

"Did I um...interrupt you? You're not dressed."

Yes, you buffoon, I yelled inside the mirror, inside my hell, You interrupted her. She had been lying on the bed, rubbing her hands over her voluptuous body, probably thinking of you, you blind idiot!

"No, sir. It's all right. But, maybe I should get dressed." She moved to go do that when he caught her hand.

"It's all right. If you're comfortable in that, it's all right with me."

Kaitlyn nodded shyly.

A knock sounded at the door. "Room Service, Miss Allen." A voice said from the other side.

Kaitlyn opened the door for the young man. "Place it on the table, please."

Mr. Jamison tipped the young man and waited until he'd left before speaking. He smiled. "Food, Kaitlyn?"

Kaitlyn blushed. "I knew if we didn't get food now, you'd let us both starve."

He chuckled. "You know me so well."

"Well, I have been your secretary..or should I say Personal Assistant...for the past three years." She defended herself as she poured his coffee, adding milk and sugar.

"Has it been that long? Did you know you've stuck with me longer than any other P.A. since I started this company twenty years ago?" he said curiously as he took the cup from her. "And you're the only one who can fix my coffee just the way I like it."

Kaitlyn served him one of the sandwiches then settled in the chair to eat hers. As they ate, I saw him watching her. The look in his eyes showed a newly awakened interest in her as a woman. "How old are you now, Kaitlyn?"

"Twenty-one."

"So young. I'm forty-two." He seemed to be gauging her reaction. Interesting, I chuckled to myself.

"That's not old. Look at all you've accomplished in your life, Mr. Jamison. You're a wonderful man. Handsome, successful, and nice. What more could anyone want?" Kaitlyn blushed furiously.

Mr. Jamison smiled, his blue eyes sparkling. "Thank you."

Kaitlyn stood up, leaning over the table to clean away the dishes. Her robe gaped open, her wonderful breasts showing. Mr. Jamison's eyes greedily took in the view as he groaned. Kaitlyn's eyes jerked to his, a blush staining her cheeks again, but she didn't raise up. "Mr. Jamison..." she whispered.

"Patrick. Call me Patrick." His hand reached out and cupped her face. "God, you're beautiful, Kaitlyn." His hand drew her closer to him until she was sitting on his lap, her robe parting to reveal her legs. "Say my name."

"Patrick." She whispered. He placed her arms around his neck and touched his mouth to hers.

I watched, silently cheering, as the kisses grew hotter, wetter...wilder. Patrick's hands roamed all over her body, sliding the silk fabric sensuously across her body. One hand slipped into the opening to touch her breasts. Kaitlyn gasped at the contact, her back arching closer to his touch.

Patrick stood with her in his arms and placed her upon the bed. Untying the robe, he spread it open, framing her delicious body. As he looked down at her, he slowly took off his clothes.

Seemingly unable to stop herself, Kaitlyn ran her hands over her body, drawing a groan from Patrick and causing him to throw the rest of his clothes off. Starting with the bottom of her legs, he kissed his way up her body, pausing at the apex of her thighs to kiss, lick, and nip at her shaved mound.

Kaitlyn's body bowed, her fingernails digging into his shoulders, her legs wrapped around him, keeping his mouth on her. "Oh, Patrick, yes."

From the wall across from the four poster bed, I watched enviously as he pleasured her with his mouth. I could just imagine the taste of her juices. Patrick brought his fingers into play and kept tasting her until her body started to tense. She's about to cum, I thought excitedly. I had always loved watching a woman find pleasure. Watching that rapture come over her face. It was arguably the most beautiful thing in the world.

Patrick got more into it as she tensed even more. "That's it, baby. Cum for me. Let it go."

"Ohh..." Kaitlyn groaned as her body shuddered with the force of her orgasm. Her breathing shallow, her breasts heaving, she pulled him up her body. "Please..."

"Okay, baby. You're so sexy. I love your taste. When you came against my mouth...that turned me on even more. You're so beautiful." His mouth found her nipples, causing her to gasp.

Kaitlyn's hand slipped between their bodies, grasping his hard cock. He slowly moved up to kiss her. "You want that, baby?" he asked against her mouth.

Kaitlyn nodded, blushing.

Patrick looked at her curiously. "Are you okay, baby? Are you sure about this?"

Kaitlyn nodded again. "Yes, I'm sure. I want you. It's just that..."

"What, honey?" he asked as he gently brushed her hair back.

"Well, I've never done this before."

"Never? At all?"

She shook her head.

"Oh, baby, I'm honored. I'll be gentle." He kissed her neck, causing her to moan and arch against him.

Spreading her legs, she wrapped them around his waist. Her fingernails scratched his back as she pulled him even closer. "Please, Patrick...I want..."

"I know what you want, baby." He groaned as he rubbed his cock against her opening.

I had the perfect view as I saw his hardness slowly slide into her. Patrick paused at the barrier. "Okay, baby, this may hurt."

Kaitlyn nodded, bracing herself.

Patrick gently but firmly embedded himself to the hilt, as Kaitlyn gasped. Pausing, he allowed her to adjust to him before slowly moving his hips, this time causing her to gasp in pleasure. "That's it, baby. You feel so good. You're so tight."

Kaitlyn lifted her hips, meeting him thrust for thrust, her face mirroring her pleasure.

Patrick increased his motions, causing her to moan loudly. He nibbled on her neck making her writhe under him. "Oh, yes, Patrick, that's it..."

Patrick's movements increased again, knowing she was close again.

I watched avidly as the pleasure came across her face again. Her body tensed...her neck arched...her nails scored his back...a scream came from her throat...Her orgasm caused Patrick to tense, a sheen of sweat on his body as he found his own release. "Oh, yeah, baby."

After relaxing a few moments, Patrick rolled to her side and kissed her tenderly. "That was wonderful, Kaitlyn. The best. Truly amazing."

Kaitlyn blushed. "It was beautiful, Patrick."

"Are you all right with us starting a relationship?"

"I'd love it." She answered.

In my own hell, I cheered for them. There really could be a happy ending in this world. I had thought I had found that when I was alive...I had been married...in love with my wife...totally happy until the night I was betrayed by the one person in the world I thought would never hurt me...

Kaitlyn and Patrick had a chance and I prayed they knew how rare and special it was. I had taken it for granted. I let it slip through my fingers by ignoring the warnings...

Now, I am in my hell...trying to find a way out...

To be Continued...