Mirror, Mirror Ch. 02

Story Info
Hotelier continues to watch events in the Bridal Suite
2.1k words
4.15
45.1k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/18/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on a high. My 2-way mirror allowed me to see everything, Steve and Jane were probably still fucking in the Bridal Suite, but I was now in the bar with my wife Karen trying to make small talk with the other guests. Karen kept asking me questions but I was miles away, well no more than 100 feet anyway. When she asked me a second time I had to dispel the thoughts of what I had seen recently and try and answer her. God was I horny. Karen sensed that I wasn’t on the same planet as her and she asked me what was wrong, I made some excuse and re-filled my pint glass.

The evening dragged on but my thoughts kept me happy and my cock permanently hard. It was a good job I didn’t have to move from my bar stool. Finally the last of the guests left the bar area and I almost pounced on Karen.

‘Come on let me take you to bed.’ I said

‘Feeling horny are we.’

‘Fucking right I am.’

Fortunately Karen was in the mood tonight and quickly we ran up the stairs. I was stripped and ready for action almost before the door closed. Karen was shocked.

‘A little keen aren’t we?’

I replied by embracing her and kissing her, my hands unbuttoned her blouse and quickly unhooked her bra. They fell to the floor. My mouth immediately went to her breasts. Considering we had been together for 12 years, she had kept her figure and exercised regularly, her 36 C breasts were still firm and topped by a set of nipples that extended to a good half inch when she was aroused. They were. I was like a child feeding on his mother’ milk. I had always enjoyed licking, sucking and gently nibbling on Karen’ nipples and tonight was no exception. She enjoyed it as well, as she responded to my mouths exertions.

‘Mmmmmm.’ She groaned.

After a couple of minutes I moved my hands to her waist and unbuttoned her skirt and released the zip. Karen moved her hips and her skirt fell to the floor. The kinky bitch didn’t have any panties on. I laid her on the bed and let my tongue lick her from her breasts down across her stomach and into her neatly shaved bush. She kept it nicely trimmed with just a thin line above her clit, I liked it like that. My tongue started to lick over her outer lips, searching for the delights that were still hidden. I licked up and down those outer lips, slowly but surely they started to open and my tongue could access the sweet taste of her cunt. I let my tongue slide up and down, pushing my tongue inside slowly driving her wild. My hand joined in and started to slowly massage her clit. Karen was getting wetter and wetter, I switched the point of attack. My tongue now licking her clit and my index finger sought her opening and slowly I inserted my finger to the first knuckle. She felt deliciously tight and as I started to finger fuck her more of my finger disappeared, until it was completely inserted. As I pulled it out I added a second finger, it too disappeared and a third joined it.

Karen was groaning ‘Fuck me, fuck me harder.’

I had to oblige, my fingers were fucking her harder and faster and my tongue was flicking across her clitoris with equal gusto. Karen’s orgasm was approaching fast. Her hands clutched at the quilt and she screamed as her orgasm hit her.

‘Ahhhhhhhh. Oh god that feels good. Uhhhhhhhhhh’

Simultaneously her legs, which had worked their way over both my shoulders, gripped my head tightly. This was a powerful orgasm and I kept up the pace with my tongue on her clit. My fingers acted like a cock and were now pushing into her harder. Her cunt was gripping my fingers as the contractions eased off. Slowly Karen relaxed as her orgasm tailed off.

‘Fuck me that was good one.’ She said.

I kissed her on the lips, she could taste herself. I was rock hard and desperate to fuck her and I didn’t waste any time on formalities. I put the tip of my cock at the opening of her cunt and pushed forward. It was like a knife through butter. One push and my eight inches were fully in.

‘Ahhh that’s good.’ Karen gasped

My balls slapped against her arse. I stayed still for a couple of seconds enjoying the feeling.

‘Right bitch, it’s my time now.’ I liked to talk dirty to her occasionally and now was definitely one of those occasions.

I started to thrust into her with a series of slow movements. I looked down on Karen, she was bathed in a fine coating of sweat now and her pussy was streaming.

‘That nice, bitch. I’m going to fuck you so hard you won’t be able to walk for a week!’ I said.

My movements had quickened considerably and I could already feel the first feelings of my impending orgasm. I pulled out of her.

Karen gasped ‘What the….’

I cut her off ‘Get on top bitch.’ She did.

She placed my cock at the opening of her cunt and slowly slid down on it. Ecstasy. I love the feeling of a juicy cunt sliding down my pole.

Karen leaned forward and kissed me as she started to move up and down on my cock. Next to doggy fashion, Karen on top is my favourite position and boy does she know how to move.

I let Karen do most of the work as she bounced up and down on my cock, but I was getting closer to spewing my load inside her pussy. As Karen started to move down, I started to thrust up increasing the sensations building in my loins.

‘I’m coming.’ I screamed

‘So am I’ Karen grunted.

And as Karen came down, the tingling feeling in my balls signalled that my seed was shooting out of my cock and into her pussy. Even after unloading my balls earlier in the day, I still managed a creditable outpouring. Five or six quality squirts pumped into Karen’s cunt. Karen ground her pussy onto my cock and flopped onto me kissing me urgently. Our orgasms subsided together.

‘Wow that was fucking ace.’ Karen said ‘You were so hard tonight, what turned you on so much.’

I stated the obvious, ‘You did.’

We cuddled each other and fell asleep. My dreams were filled with beautiful woman fucking in front of a mirror. Can’t think why.

The next day Karen decided to go shopping. I learnt a long time ago not to go with her as she goes from shop to shop and then back to the first one where she starts again. So anyway Karen left at about 10am and I wasn’t expecting her back before about 3pm. Curiosity got the better of me and within 5 minutes I had removed the panel in the wardrobe and was again looking through the window. I must have been a couple of minutes too late as Jane was climbing off Steve’s now limp cock. She kissed him and disappeared into the bathroom. 5 minutes later she reappeared in a towel and Steve took her place. I felt frustrated as I had missed the show. Never mind I thought there is always tonight, then I realised they were leaving this afternoon and I would have to wait until next week when another couple was due to stop.

The rest of the week dragged on until Saturday cam and the next couple arrived. Anne and James checked in at around 4pm. They were a couple aged about 35 each, Anne was carrying a little weight but she still looked good, large breasts and hips that were made for grabbing while you fucked her from behind were her best features. James was a 5 foot 6 inch bloke built like a brick shithouse, short, stocky and even his muscles had muscles.

They immediately went up to their rooms, I thought I would give them 5 minutes alone before I went to spy on them but before I left the bar they returned and joined Karen and me in the bar. It turned out that they had been married for 10 years and they had had their marriage blessed as they retook their marriage vows. I hid my disappointment and we chatted away for a couple of hours before Anne said she was off to bed. James immediately downed his drink and joined her.

I waited 5 minutes and said to Karen that I was tired and was going to have an early night. Karen said goodnight and indicated that she would stay behind and look after the bar for a couple of hours. I quickly made my way to my room and was sat on my stool staring into the bridal suite. What I saw surprised me. Lying prone on the bed was James. He was blindfolded and tied to the four corners of the bed. He was hard, his dick must have been a good 7 inches long but it was the width that surprised me, it must have been 3 inches wide at the base with a big fat helmet topping it off. Anne was nowhere to be seen. James lay there for 10 minutes without moving a muscle. His fat dick stayed hard throughout that time. Then Anne appeared from the bathroom wearing a leather corset which really pulled her waist in and had the effect of making her large tits look absolutely massive. I developed a hard on within seconds and quickly stripped hoping for some hard core action.

She immediately climbed onto the bed and started whispering something into James ears. I couldn’t hear a thing but James cock started to visibly throb. Anne picked up a cat of nine tails whip that she had hidden on the other side of James. She let the tails of the whip slide across James body from his shoulders down across his stomach, erect cock and over his legs. James appeared to shiver on the bed. Crack went the whip as Anne whipped James across the chest. James moaned quietly. Surprisingly he didn’t seem to be in pain, in fact it looked to me like he had enjoyed it. Crack. Again Anne had whipped James across the chest, this time I could see red marks on his chest where the tails had hit his chest. James cock looked as if it had got harder, it was now solid and seemed to be stuck in the air. Anne had noticed as well and again slid the tails across his cock and balls. Ever so lightly she whipped his cock, it didn’t look hard but I certainly wouldn’t have liked it, but I wasn’t James. He was moaning now not in pain but in sexual satisfaction. Anne straddled his head and told him to lick her or she would whip again. James did as he was told. Anne continued sliding the tails across his cock, stomach and chest. Occasionally she would whip him softly and told him not to stop licking her

By now my cock was hard and I had started to gently stroke it.

Anne was starting to feel the effects of James licking and her head flopped back as she orgasmed. She threw the whip onto the floor and immediately sat on his stiff cock. It slid straight into her like a knife through butter. She was possessed, she started with an urgent need bouncing up and down on his cock as if their was no tomorrow. I matched her movements with my hand, it didn’t take me long to come to the boil. James face indicated that he was in the same boat. I heard him grunt and Anne sat on his cock as she shouted ‘Yes baby, fill me with your come.’

After a few seconds Anne started to slowly bounce on James cock, but James was spent. Anne lifted herself off him, a great blob of James seed plopped out of her cunt with his softening cock.

It was too much for me I came all over my hand.

Cleaning myself up I thought to myself that I had been lucky so far to catch two couples fucking in as many weeks. I had my memories of these events but wouldn’t it be nice to record them such that I could relive them in the future……………..