Mirror Mirror Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers

Now as she moved, chains swung from between her breasts. Tiny bells rang from the rings on her pussy lips. And each Stride of her long legs made a dragon wither sensuously on her thighs for the scars pulled and stretched and gave the illusion of movement to the dragon branded there.

Dark began to teach her pleasure and pain, using the rings as attachment points for chains that held her hands to her breasts or pulled apart her lips for access to the spur that hung on a ring above her clit.

He would leash her tongue or her nose and use the pulleys attached therein to guild her lips and tongue over his cock and holding her pressed hard against his belly as his whips and floggers made her squirm.

He used the whips and floggers to teach her to dance most obscenely. Spreading herself as she moved to offer those viewing an open show of her most private parts.

Snow White learned to dance and suck and fuck as Dark wished and to improve with each session for pain is a great teacher and Dark was a master of pain.

Chapter Five: Vanity thy name is ...

The Queen was in a good mood, her husband the King was off fighting in another war. Some peasant had dared to complain about her taxes and had spent the night learning that taxes weren't as expensive as the skin she tore from his body.

Today the Queen had the peasant's wife and daughter to play with while the peasant went to earn enough money for their release. Life was good.

She uncovered her magic mirror and almost playfully asked.

"Mirror, mirror on the wall, / who in the land is fairest of all?"

The Mirror replied as it did every day.

"You, my queen, are fairest of all."

The Queen smiled and laughed. "Am I the fairest in all the lands?"

The Mirror was quiet for a long time.

The Queens smile became a rather tight line as she asked again.

"Mirror, mirror on the wall, / who in all the lands is fairest of all?"

"That would be Snow White, my Queen, for she has grown to be a beauty beyond compare."

The mirror shone with a light so bright the Queen was dazzled and there lying in a meadow was Snow White, her skin the whitest white, her lips as red as rubies and her hair long ebony black and naturally curly spread out around her like a pair of ebony wings. She smiled as she got up, her now fully grown breasts bouncing beneath her shift and ran through the meadow of flowers looking for all the world like a woodland sprite.

The Queen's anger was a force of nature, the first guard she ran into died without knowing what had struck him down. However the two most hated objects of her wrath were currently beyond her reach for the Huntsman had gone with the King and Snow White was far away.

The Queen went to one of her locked and secret rooms. Here she practiced the blackest arts taught to her by her mother.

'I need something slow, something painful and something that will kill the Princess like I should have done in the first place.' She thought and pondered and as she paced she picked up one of her pet snakes that wrapped itself around her wrist and began to squeeze.

Ahh, she though that would do it, slow and painful and what's left of her will turn the most hardened stomach. The Queen got some material from a chest and began to weave her magic.

But how to deliver it, She wondered? The answer came to her. A peddler, easy enough to do, a simple disguise spell. Her laughter rang through the court of the King and the people shivered.

...

The dwarves were due back in the next few days and Dark was off doing working on some project or another, so Snow White was taking advantage of the warm weather to hang out the laundry when she saw the peddler's wagon coming up the path from the city.

"Greetings, my dear." The old peddler called out. "I have some nice things from the city. Come, come have a look!"

Snow White was so amazed, in all the time she had been with the dwarf's no one had ever come down the trail. She walked up next to the peddler's wagon and saw baskets of cloth and fancy dresses, pots and pans and dried goods filling the wagon to overflowing.

"Such a pretty girl and such a simple shift you have on. Come, my dear, look at this garment. It goes around your waist like so, isn't that pretty and the colors set off your shift and your pretty black hair.

The peddler talked so fast and moved so quickly that Snow White was wearing the corset like belt before she knew it.

Snow White knew that she couldn't pay for such a fine and fancy garment. "Truly sir, I have nothing to pay with. I am afraid I would be wasting your time."

"Now, now, my dear. Putting pretty things on a beautiful girl is never a waste. See these colorful ties are just pulled tight like this and tied in a nice bow and you're done." The peddler laughed.

Done and dead, thought the Queen.

Snow White looked down at the shapely belt and loved the way it made her figure into an hour glass shape. It even lifted her rather large breasts up and almost out of the shift she was wearing.

"Such a pretty little thing you are." The peddler was staring at her.

"It seems awfully tight."

The peddler grinned.

"Why yes but that's the way all the women of court are wearing them these days." The peddler smiled as he stepped further away.

"Oh My," Snow White gasped. "It's really much too tight, its getting hard to breath."

The peddler climbed back in his wagon. "You may keep it my dear, a sample, a gift. Ta, ta." With a snap of his reins the peddler rolled on down the path leaving Snow White struggling to reach the colorful stay-laces behind her back.

While the wagon was rolling down the road the peddler was shimmering and transforming as did the wagon into a small carriage, and seated on the bench the evil Queen was looking in a small looking glass mirror at the picture of Snow White dropping to her knees, struggling to untie the laces that kept getting tighter and tighter.

"Goodbye, Princess.' The Queen laughed and rolled away.

The corset was getting smaller and tighter, it pulled so tight that Snow Whites breasts popped completely out of the shift. She couldn't draw a breath and could feel her ribs starting to crack and still the thing continued to grow ever smaller squishing her body like a pastry crushed in your hand.

She could hear her bones crackling and her face flush with the blood squeezed from her body. Her efforts grew weaker and finally she fell over in a dead faint.

The Queen dropped the looking glass into a leather pouch and headed her carriage back towards the castle. This time Snow White was dead, her life crushed out like a bug in the Queens hand.

Dark had spent most of the day working on a new piece of jewelry, a stone he had cut and was polishing to brilliant perfection. Now, however, he had run out of polishing paste and wouldn't be able to make another batch until his fellow dwarf's returned with his supplies.

Dark decided to spend some time playing with Snow White. He was thinking of a new torture, nailing her tit rings to a tree and ...

He walked out into the sunlight and saw the girl withering on the ground.

He reached her in just moments but despite slapping her face several times could not rouse her. He sat back just a moment when he saw it. There, they moved. He watched as the magic stays knotted themselves, pulling ever tighter.

He grabbed his knife and tried to cut the stay-laces. They moved away from his knife, slipping around and not allowing him to get a good cut. He heard the girl groan as the last of her air was squeezed from her lungs.

Dark had a thought, the stay-laces were magic, but the garment itself might not be. He reached down forcing his fingers under the girl's breasts and beneath the corset. Dark pulled with all his dwarfish strength and tore the corset in half along with the girls shift.

Unconscious her naked body rolled away from Dark. He could see the bruises and discoloration in the outline of the garment on the girls white skin. Dark picked the girl up and shook her. He heard her sudden intake of breath and was relieved. She would live.

He carried her into the house and laid her on his bed.

END of Part Two

Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers
12