Mirror Mirror on the Wall Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband pleasures wife in front of mirror.
1.8k words
4.59
38.6k
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 07/16/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
normique
normique
52 Followers

Once again, many thanks to my editor for his instruction and kindness.

Thank you to my friend and Muse, B. This story, part 1, 2, and 3 is a collaboration of our inner selves. I hope my readers enjoy reading it as much as we enjoyed writing it.

BTW, for you men out there, this is a 3 or 4 tissue clean-up story.

*

My wife announced that she was going to bed. I told her I would join her in a little while. After watching the evening news, I locked the doors for the night and turned off the lights. As I approached the hallway leading to our bedroom, a beam of light on the hallway carpet caught my eye and I wondered why she was still up.

When I walked into the hallway and peered into the bedroom, I saw my wife taking off her clothes. I stopped to watch her. She had no idea I was there. Clad only in her white lacy bra and matching panties she walked to the full-length mirror and gazed at her own reflection. She turned this way and that way assessing her figure, then turned facing the mirror. Her hands went to the back of her bra, unclasped it and let the straps slip off her shoulders and arms allowing her full ripe breasts their freedom. She closed her eyes as if dreaming.

I walked up behind her, each of my hands reaching for and caressing a milky white orb, while pulling her back against my hairy chest. All my senses came alive with the feeling of her warm nearly naked body drawing up close to mine and the wonderful smell of her soft hair as my lips pressed repeatedly against the exposed and sensitive areas along her neck.

"MMMmmmm..." she purred. "My darling husband, this feels so very nice."

Reaching backwards, her arms entwined around my neck, giving me free access to each luscious globe. My fingertips lightly brushed her nipples bringing them to full attention, my nimble fingers working their magic. The highly erotic sounds of her breathing became more labored and punctuated by the deep animal moans of a woman becoming aroused. I felt her body lean heavily into mine and as her head rolled on my chest. My cock grew in my pants.

I knew my wife and she loved what I was doing to her body, loved the sensations my manipulation of her nipples caused her body to feel, the direct line to her clit, the growing wetness between her legs, the anticipation of what was to come.

My lips brushed the sides of her sensitive neck, my hands never leaving her breasts. I knew my hot breath and hot lips set her neck on fire and I felt her legs began to weaken.

After agonizingly slow nipple play, I let one hand slowly slid down her side slipping into the waistband of her delicate matching white lacy panties until I felt the wetness between her legs. I couldn't believe that a place so wet could still be the very center of her fiery passions. It's as if the damp warmth trapped within her luscious bush had been transformed into the heat and humidity of a jungle, with the hungering cat on the prowl being her wonderful pussy.

My finger dipped inside, then slowly upward to her clit. She gasped. I whispered softly into her ear, "Open your eyes, Beautiful, look into the mirror and watch yourself. I want you to see what I see as I bring you to orgasm. Leave your hands where they are around my neck and let me pleasure you."

All she could see in the mirror was the bulge of my hand moving within the confines of her lacy white panties and her lovely full breasts heaving with each breath she took. I saw a hint of a smile on her beautiful face. She could also feel my fingers stroking up and down along her moistened vulva, causing it to swell and moisten even further with a glorious excitement. Those digits continued to rub their way through the soft blonde curls and between her silken folds to collect more and more of her slippery lubrication while also mapping my way around her still unseen sex.

One hand moved back to her breasts and stimulated them, first one then the other, alternating with rhythm, pulling and pinching her nipples until they were on fire. She could feel the hardness of my erection pressed against her backside as I rubbed it against the soft material of her lacy panties that covered her heart shaped ass. Our gazes met in the mirror and locked. She saw my hooded eyes, saw lust on my face. Fingering her clit, I picked up speed and intensity. Her breathing became ragged and moans escaped her lips.

The delicate skin of her face, neck, and breasts, flushed bright pink with excitement as blood coursed throughout her incredibly lovely body. The same rich hemoglobin that engorged those exquisite pink nipples so they hardened beneath my touch also caused her delicate little clitoris to swell and throb against my other fingers with each beat of her heart.

"Do you see how beautiful and how exciting you are? Look at your nipples, my love. See how hard they are? Feel how hard your clitoris is? See how flushed you become when you're excited? Do you see your face when you moan and whimper? All these things I see when we make love and they drive me insane with lust for you. I love to watch your face and know that I'm doing that to you, that I am the cause of your excitement, arousal and pleasure."

She appraised her reflection in the mirror and ran her wet tongue along her bottom lip and smiled as she felt my cock jerk against her bottom.

It didn't take much time or effort before my two middle fingers carefully slipped within the sensual velvety wetness of her vaginal entrance. Steady, gentle pressure soon eased them even further up into her feminine fissure, as a deep guttural groan marked her approval.

I applied a series of delicate kisses, beginning on her rounded shoulder and working my way up along a path towards her long and lovely neck. As my soft lips pressed against her bared throat I could feel the vibrations of her moaning being transmitted from deep within her gorgeous body. It took nearly all my mental skill and physical coordination to try to maintain the powerful electrical connection between her sensitive nipples and clitoris.

My use of gentle fingertip pressure in a continuing circular motion around each of these nerve-packed little pleasure buds was arousing both of us. Luckily, I could break up the physical repetition of my magic fingers by occasionally pinching one of the pink nipples lightly or dipping a digit or two or even three deep into her now-seething cauldron of carnal delight.

Like Alice in Wonderland, she seemed to be lost within the reflected world of the looking glass, watching the detached female body of the blonde beauty in her mirror as she allowed the man behind her to bring her pleasure.

Her luscious hips began to gently sway and gyrate. I couldn't tell whether she was helping to direct my probing fingertips ever deeper inside her love canal to find her hidden G-spot, or if she was just reveling in the wonderful feeling of my rock hard cock rubbing back and forth across the lovely curves of those panty-covered butt cheeks, or perhaps both.

"Your cock's so hard against me," she said. "I want to feel it inside me. Fuck me. Please, please fuck me now!"

"No, my Darling, not yet, not until you come. Open your eyes, my love, and watch your face as you go over the edge. It's so beautiful when you orgasm, your mouth open, panting, your body going rigid and shaking with each contraction of your climax. I want you to see how beautiful you are. I want you to see what I see when you come. I want you to see yourself whimper and scream as you pass over into that land of no return. Only then will I fuck you."

I began to plunge my fingers in and out of her vaginal entrance, causing her pussy to go into a sexual spasm. I could feel those intense muscular contractions ripple through her belly as the velvety wet walls squeezed down along the length of my invading fingers.

"Ohhhhhh, Baby,fuck me with your fingers!"

Responding to her passionate command, I redoubled my effort to bring her tight little pussy past the boiling point by speeding my deep thrusts.

Looking deep into the mirror, she was now able to view the exquisite reflection of her own physical reaction during this especially intense orgasm. She saw for herself how her gorgeous figure was writhing uncontrollably within my grasp as it tried to maintain the pleasuring contact between her pussy and my hand. The heaving of those magnificently formed breasts as she took in great breaths of air between the many deep moans and whimpers of relief.

That light sheen of sweat which coated her supple flushed skin attested to the difficulty of this sexual struggle and the heated reward that's was being generated within.

"Yesssssssssssss... Mmmmmmmmmmm, yesssssssssssssss... Fuck me! Fuck me!" she panted.

Then she looked closely and noticed how the powerful undulations of her lower abdomen seemed to coincide with the urge to bear down on my fingers. Her eyes closed.

"Go ahead, Baby, give into it," I whispered, "Let go, but open your eyes and watch yourself."

She did, screaming. Over the edge she went as those familiar and intense waves of passion come crashing down over her body like mighty surf on some rocky shore. The dam finally burst on this, her initial orgasm; it literally flooded her sweet pussy with several gushes of warm juice that soaked my hand right up to the wrist.

Her screams of exquisite release only fueled my actions as I continued to quickly plunge my fingers in and out, my thumb rubbing her clit, causing a series of rapid-fire climaxes that left rivulets of overflowing wetness running down her smooth inner thighs.

She became weak in the knees and nearly fainted into my grasp. Lifting her body into

my arms, I easily carried her limp and seemingly unconscious form across the room to

the comfort of our bed. I looked down at the blonde angel that seemed to be dozing

within my caring arms and lay her onto the perfectly made up mattress and pillows

like she was a real life Sleeping Beauty. She seemed so peaceful and content. I awakened

her with a tender kiss. Slowly, her eyes opened and a faint, approving smile came across

her lovely face.

"Ohhhh, that was so wonderful, Honey."

"No," I corrected "YOU were so wonderful."

normique
normique
52 Followers