Mirror Vision: Final Part; Primal

Story Info
My Wife, Steve, Amy and I Come Together
2.6k words
3.69
23.5k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Engorged and firm with increased flow of blood and glossy in the moonlight due to a heavy glazing of come from two lengthy cocks, my wife's wet pussy lips part to allow the entry of Steve's thick, extensive and stiff shaft. His soft purple helmet is enveloped by her lips. Steve groans as he sinks his fleshy organ deeper into her and up to his jiggling ball sack in her pussy. The whole atmosphere, heretofore pervaded by the heavy scent of the forest, is now dominated by the fragrance of come and sweat.

Jennifer's lithe and bare body, amply speckled with come, writhes with pleasure as the stout man sinks his erect shaft into her. Jennifer lies prone with her back on a smooth and slightly downturned outcropping of limestone. Steve, heretofore a stranger, stands in between and up against Jennifer's bare thighs. A towel is beneath Jennifer's ass to help cushion it for the more extensive thrusting that is sure to come. Steve's white ass cheeks pulse like a bellows with each of the thrusts of his massive, fully erect cock in my wife's muff.

"That's it baby," declares Steve while holding my wife's bare and wet thighs, "you want some more of my sperm in your pussy?!"

He shifts his hold to the narrowest part of her waist and back, and to the back of her head so that she is looking straight into his eyes, as he continues to pump his cock into her. Jennifer's spread legs tremble as Steve repeatedly slides his thick wet cock into her. Steve's bare ass pulses and throbs between my wife's spread legs as she takes his sliding shaft.

Amy nudges me. The night so far has been, as Jennifer would have it, entirely about Jennifer. So when Amy suggests that we go swimming in the lake that is a few steps away, I don't hesitate to agree. Though I feel partly responsible about the lack of attention Amy received so far, it is not merely for this reason that I go swimming with her. It is a beautiful summer night to swim nude, the lake water is clear and clean, there are stars in the sky, Amy is hot as Hell and I am wholeheartedly looking forward to fucking her now that my wife has taken another man's cock and I am officially a cuckold.

As Amy and I dip our bare legs in Gillies Lake in order to get used to the temperature, Steve shifts on top of my wife. Jennifer's spread legs tremble with the repeated thrusts from Steve's thick cock in her wet pussy. He fucks her missionary style on the hard dolomite with only a towel as cushion. Steve's ass moves up and down between Jennifer's bare and prostrate legs, his cock bouncing in her pussy like a pogo stick. He fucks her wildly and pins her arms down as if raping her, yet her pleasure-full moans and refusal to struggle reveal that she is just fine.

Steve's rapid cock movement gives it the appearance of a riveting tool on an assembly line; injecting and pulling back with a steady rhythm until the time, near at hand, when the tool suddenly stops, trembles and oozes white sperm deep into my wife.

Jennifer jolts and moans with each thrust from Steve's cock. Each of them breathes heavily. Steve's cock has a white ring of come at its base, just above his ball sack, which is the point at which his shaft extends as far as it can into my wife's pussy. Jennifer and Steve's co-mingled come, mixed with some of my own from having fucked her a few moments before, dribbles from my wife's pussy as Steve fucks her.

At the count of ten Amy and I jump in the water. We circle each other, kiss, laugh and neck as if part of a primal mating ritual. I push Amy's bare body against the smooth limestone ledge and brush my now erect cock on her bare inner thighs, treading water yet holding myself steady with one hand on the ledge. I press my muscular body to hers as we kiss, my hard cock and soft ball sack smack between her thighs and nestling in her pussy lips.

"Let's get out of the water" Amy suggests with a smile.

As there is a natural ledge behind her without a ladder or steps, Amy struggles to immerge from the lake. With her bright white ass cheeks a foot above the water line, jiggling like jello in the bright moonlight as she attempts to get a leg up and out, I become extremely aroused. I climb on the ledge with her, grip her bulbous left thigh, put an arm around her chest and hold her back. Once she stops struggling, I fondle a plumb, round breast with one hand, grab and ass cheek firmly with the other, and place my stiff and lengthy shaft between Amy's curvy and bare thighs. Pushing her upper body down on the limestone, I slide my cock in her wet pussy and pound her from behind.

With Amy's bulbous thighs spread around my legs and her wet muff taking repeated thrusts from my shaft and wiggling balls, Amy moans loudly. I bend over her bare back and press my lips to her ear, offering encouragement. I grip her round white ass cheeks as I fuck her. Amy squirms on my immense cock as her pre-come mixes with mine, drenching my jiggling balls.

A few steps away my wife's legs are spread wide as Steve fucks her. Her thighs quiver as she comes with Steve's massive shaft deep inside her up to his balls. Cherishing her moans and motions of pleasure, Steve presses his cock as tightly to her pussy as he can while she comes. My wife's pussy hood wraps over Steve's gigantic cock as she comes on his shaft.

Steve's purple balls jiggle and his fat, greasy shaft slides at a quickened pace in my wife's pussy. His red cock, thick with a frosting of come, shines in the moonlight as he repeatedly pounds Jennifer. She moans as he enters her pussy again and again, and fucks her fast and hard.

Steve's cock and balls seem like a tube of frosting being emptied as he comes into Jennifer. His balls are the casing and his long nozzle is deep in my wife's snatch, spurting his sperm deep into her.

I hold Amy firmly down on the hard ledge and fuck her doggie style, whispering in her ear as she moans with each thrust of my pulsing shaft. I alternately clutch her hair, throat, arms and bulbous ass cheeks as I drive my lengthy come-coated cock into her. Amy's breasts are hard and she squirms lustfully. Her breasts, nipples and neck are responsive to my strong hands. My erect and lengthy shaft, dripping with comingled come, propels between her bare inner thighs and blood swollen muff. Caressing her neck and nipples and kneading her bulbous breasts with my strong hands, I thrust deep inside her with my shaft and listen to her moans, labored breaths and dove-like sighs.

Suddenly Steve rushes towards Amy and I with a concerned, jealous and determined look on his face like he is about to separate us. Instead of breaking Amy and I up, as I expect, he lies down on the ledge Amy is on, kisses her forehead and guides her head onto his come coated cock, moaning as she sucks him. I mistook lust for anger.

"This should stop your annoying whimpering" says Steve as he pushes Amy's head on his stiffening cock.

With muffled groans, Amy slurps and sucks on Steve's massive shaft of flesh as I pound her from behind. When Amy needs to breathe, Steve's big erect organ, covered with saliva and come, flops loose in front of her open mouth and thick, wet lips.

Jennifer sits next to Steve and provides relief to both Steve and Amy. Placing his large palm on the back of my wife's head, Steve guides her lips onto his soft purple helmet and thick, wet shaft. Jennifer wraps her soft lips around Steve's purple fleshy helmet, gulping down on his erect shaft and straining to reach his ball sack.

Jennifer's head bobs up and down on his cock. Steve rubs his hands in her brown hair, caresses her neck and groans with pleasure as his cock reaches the back of her throat. Steve groans deeply as his dick bounces on her vocal chords and she gargles on his stiff flesh. As she tilts her head back and opens her mouth for air, strings of saliva and come extend from her lips to his firm shaft of flesh.

Steve's massive cock wobbles in front of my wife's open mouth momentarily before Amy resumes sucking, slurping and smacking her lips on his manhood. As Amy coddles Steve's swollen flesh I run my hands along Amy's neck and in her hair, fucking her wildly with her bright ass hanging in the air. I alternately fondle Amy's ass, hold her arms behind her back, press her slender bare back down and slide my lengthy shaft of erect flesh repeatedly into her pussy. Steve and I slide our cocks in and out of her between us. With the force of our thrusts, she moves back and forth, moaning and urging us to fuck her faster and harder.

Jennifer takes Amy's arms from me and presses Amy down so I'm free to clench her ass cheeks and pound her wet pussy with my churning cock. Amy's white, bulbous ass cheeks jiggle as I fuck her. She releases her lips from Steve's cock in order to wail as she comes, squirming on my cock and clenching her groin muscles as she does so. As Amy roils and comes, I relish her frantic muscle spasms and her pulsing wet pussy on my engorged flesh.

"Oh fuck!" Amy squeals repeatedly. Steve shoves his swollen flesh in her mouth, stopping her voice, declaring as he does so, "God you're loud!"

As Amy sucks and slurps on Steve, Jennifer's mouth hovers near his organ too and just as often gets Steve's greasy cock in her throat. Just a few feet away my wife gulps on a gigantic cock and wraps her lips around Steve's greasy flesh nearly up to his ball sack. Steve moans and jiggles his cock around in my wife's mouth, pushes her head down on his erect flesh and slaps his cock on the outside and inside of my wife's cheeks. When his cock is inside her mouth a bulge appears in my wife's cheek where his cock is thrusting, and when on the outside he slaps her cheeks with his fleshy helmet leaving streaks of saliva and come on Jennifer's chin, cheeks, nose and lips.

"That's it you hungry cunts," declares Steve triumphantly, "suck on my cock!"

I pound Amy's muff repeatedly with my jiggling purple balls smacking her pussy lips, our bare thighs slapping together and my strong hands clenching the small of her waist and one of her ass cheeks. Amy's ass cheeks wobble with the quickened thrusts from my massive cock.

Suddenly Steve releases his cock from Amy's mouth and begins wildly stroking himself. Jennifer holds Amy's head and open mouth in front of Steve's flailing purple helmet. Steve sprays Amy's open mouth with a couple streaks of white, warm come, hitting the back of her throat. Steve moans and continues to stroke himself, groaning loudly. Jennifer laps the come from Steve's cock with her tongue.

As Amy's throat is frosted she is consumed by a sexual frenzy. With Amy's arms held behind her back by Steve and Jennifer, my cock churns in Amy's wet, silky snatch. I grip the narrow part of her waist and become enthralled, almost hypnotized, with her bucking white ass cheeks.

Amy's sweaty white ass cheeks jiggle like jello as my strong bare thighs slap against them and I pummel her pussy with my firm fleshy hammer. Amy lurches forward with each thrust of my come-soaked cock and I grip her ass and waist tightly. As my lengthy cock repeatedly smacks Amy's moist muff, my balls jiggle in Amy's come-soaked pussy lips and she bucks like a wild horse.

Jennifer and Steve tighten the reins on Amy's wild and lusty roiling. They hold Amy down, though she is slippery with come and sweat, pinning her arms to her back, choking her, spanking her and keeping her bubble ass hanging high in the air so I can hit it at the best angles. I thrust my cock as wildly in her pussy as she thrashes on me, Jennifer and Steve holding her as steady as they can so each thrust counts.

With come on her face, and six hands gripping her waist, arms and jostling ass cheeks, I spurt gobs of sperm deep in Amy's wet, silky pussy. She flexes and squirms on my cock, her pussy pulsing and coming with the simultaneous spurts of my sperm. My cock throbs as I grip Amy's bulbous ass cheeks and come deep in her bare wet snatch.

Before returning to the cabin the four of us swim nude and watch the stars.

This whole vacation I thought of few things that would satisfy me more than punching Steve in the face, yet now I feel more kindly towards him. Whether it is Steve's balls or my own jammed in my wife's pussy as she comes, someone else shoving their swollen and bloated come-soaked cock into Jennifer's pussy, or the image I see in the mirror of the same, we're all happy. More power to narcissistic and sullen Steve and to the image in the mirror, so long as my cock and my wife's pussy are allowed their moments of ecstasy, pleasure and climax.

That narcissists are so enthralled with their image is neither good nor bad, it just is the way things are. Once people are aware of this, it can be used to their advantage and for the greater good, just as it is tonight at Gillies Lake. After all, narcissistic personality disorder cannot be changed or cured, only, like anger, channeled to one's advantage and to a better purpose. Both Steve and Jennifer, narcissists that they are, love sex and the attention and pleasure it brings, yet it is also the way for all four of us to come together and have a better vacation. Thus, let every narcissist have the attention they crave.

Tonight at Gillies Lake is the fulfillment of my fantasy at the Stratford Bed & Breakfast wherein my wife's pussy was balled, stuffed and creamed by a lengthy and bloated cock belonging to someone else.

Coming on and in each other, brought us together as friends. We are inseparable, literally, from this night on.

Walk out to the lakeside at sunset and there is Jennifer nude and on top of Steve in a hammock, cowgirling his massive cock. I watch with pleasure as his jiggling red balls empty sperm into my wife.

In the twilight there I am with Amy in a canoe, pulling down her light blue panties and fucking her on the surface of the lake, out of view of most cottages yet within view from some.

Rise for breakfast and witness Steve with his fat greasy cock in my wife, fucking her on the table doggie style amid pancakes and maple syrup.

One night Steve and I have Jennifer prone between us as we come in her mouth and pussy.

Everyone should toss away conventional and conservative views and enjoy the freedom and pleasure that the polyamorous lifestyle allows.