Mirror's Edge and Curves Ch. 01

Story Info
Faith is arrested and strip-searched.
2.8k words
4.27
38.4k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/04/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based on the popular video game Mirror's Edge. The theme of the game is quite similar to the TV show Dark Angel starring Jessica Alba. It basically takes place in an Orwellian police state. The government tries very hard to censor the spread of ideas and information it considers to be dangerous. This has led to a crackdown on communications. Citizens wishing to avoid the heavy hand of big brother employ "runners" to deliver packages and information. These runners are athletic youth who risk their lives every day in their job. Because it is often impractical to travel on the street level, these runners are often forced to travel throughout the city by rooftops. They climb ladders, slide down cables, run up walls, and jump from building to building to reach their destination while avoiding the pursuing police. The game (and this story) focus on a runner named Faith - a young and sexy runner with a fiery attitude.

*

Faith's mind was spinning with the many calculations she was busy performing. She had to judge the accuracy of the cops who were firing their pistols at her after chasing her up a flight of stairs to the roof. She had to measure the distance to the edge of the building and calculate how much momentum she could build up before she reached the edge. She also had to perform some mental geometry, as it was likely that she would have to kick off from the billboard protruding over the edge of the other building in order to make the distance, and she had to be sure that she kicked off at the correct angle. She would also need to immediately roll behind the electric generator immediately after landing so as not to make an easy target for the bullets that she was busy dodging. None of this was new to her though. This was her job and she was good at it.

Faith certainly had the body of a runner. She was young, probably not much older than 18. She wore a black tank top, tan cargo pants, and red sneakers. She had short black hair and brown eyes that glowed with an indomitable passion. She was Caucasian, but she did appear to have some Oriental physical features, probably inherited from her Filipino grandmother. She had an odd tattoo on her right arm that resembled a bar code. She was not a virgin, having had sex with a lifelong friend before he went on a dangerous mission from which he did not return. She was not exactly an innocent naive girl, but she certainly was not a common slut, unlike many of the young women of the city. She had dreamed of finding a perfect romance as a little girl, but she soon became disillusioned with the worthless men of the city. She had yet to meet a man she could respect. She experimented with being a lesbian, but she didn't go any further than kissing a fellow female runner before deciding that it just wasn't for her.

Anyway, back to the exciting chase scene. Faith leaps forward off the building, uses her left foot to push off of the billboard, and performs a perfect roll upon landing that puts her safely behind the electric generator. She then kicks open a rooftop door and makes her way down a flight of stairs before bursting into a hallway. Her decisions are not without a purpose. Although she was running from the police, she also knew that there was a clandestine observation post run by her organization of this floor of this building. Because of its clandestine nature, she knew that she would not be putting it in any danger by running from the cops here. She burst through an office door to find an empty office, with a solitary figure standing in the middle.

The man was dressed in a business suit, and had a pair of rectangular sunglasses and a fedora. He was not a regular cop. In his hand, he was holding a peculiar badge. He was with the secret police.

"Hello, Faith. You can call me Mark."

Normally, Faith would have planted her heel in his face, threw him to the floor, and demanded answers from him, but there was something about him that stopped her in her tracks. The man continued speaking.

"You are going to leave this building in my custody. It will be much better for you than it would be if the cops out there were to catch you."

Faith knew that if the regular law enforcement were to arrest her, she would likely be tortured for information, then shipped off to some secret prison until the state decided to execute her for treason. She wondered how the secret police could be any better than the regular police. She knew it was a false choice though. She could easily escape this man, but why then did she feel no instinct to run or fight? The man seemed to read her thoughts.

"Of course, you could probably easily escape from me right now, but I think you are curious about what happened to your observation post, and you are curious about me. I can't say much now, but I can promise that you won't regret coming with me. You will be taken as my prisoner, but this is something you will want to do."

Against her better instincts, Faith turned around and crossed her wrists behind her back to allow Mark to place handcuffs on her. She allowed herself to be led into an elevator, down several hallways, through the front door of the office building, and into the back of a black van. She did not speak to Mark or to any of the paramilitary forces riding in the back of the van with them. She knew that there was nothing to be said at the moment. She didn't feel like she was captured, or that she had failed. She didn't feel like any ordinary prisoner either. She felt like his prisoner. She felt apprehensive about what this day would bring for her, and rumors of gruesome torture by the government flashed through her mind, but she felt strangely at ease.

When the van stopped, Mark grabbed Faith by the arm and led her through the front door of a nondescript building. Mark led Faith to an empty room with bare walls where he handed her off to a man in a white uniform.

"Jim, I apprehended a runner. I patted her down, but she still may be concealing something. I want you to search her... thoroughly. Confiscate her clothes and any other property, but there is no need to give her an inmate jumpsuit when you're done. I want to make sure she isn't able to try anything sneaky. Inmate! You had better cooperate and not give this man any trouble. You don't want to know what happens to uncooperative inmates."

Jim pulled Faith into the room and shut the door behind him. A buzzing noise indicated that someone in the control room had sealed the door shut. Satisfied that escape was impossible, Jim placed his hands on Faith's shoulders and spun her around so that she was facing away from him. Faith became alarmed, but her panic dissipated when she felt Jim unlocking her handcuffs.

"What's your name young lady?"

"What difference does it make to a fascist like you?"

"Oh, it doesn't mean much to me at all. You're just an inmate. You are here for activities against the state, and that makes you an enemy who has no rights. I just figure that sense I am about to get very personal with you, I should at least find out your name first, like any proper gentleman would."

"My name is Faith. I thought that a female officer would be doing this instead of you."

"That's standard protocol, but Mark wants extra-special treatment for you - a good kind. You could have found yourself in a much worse situation on a whim. You are actually very lucky to be here right now. Have a little faith, Faith."

"Fine, I suppose you want to strip-search me now?"

"I sure do. Just push your clothes through that slot in the wall. Take as much time as you need to strip down too."

Faith rolled her eyes at his last remark. She had once had to change clothes in the back of a moving car, with three male runners in the car with her. She could handle a routine search. She kicked of her shoes and pulled her socks from her feet. The tile floor felt cold against her bare feet as she walked towards the small hole in the wall through which inmates were supposed to insert their property. Faith hated to be barefoot. Her job was very physically demanding, and she had to be ready to run on rooftops at a moments notice, so she almost always had her sneakers on her feet or very close by. She knew that she would feel more naked without her footwear than she would feel if she were missing any other article of clothing. Next came her black tank top. It took great effort on Jim's part to suppress a smile when her lovely breasts came into view. They were B cup, but they certainly looked perky, firm, and inviting held in place by her black bra. Faith then unsnapped the waistband of her cargo pants. She let her pants fall to her ankles and she quickly gathered her pants and tank top and shoved them through the slot. Jim could barely make out the outlines of her treasured parts through her white cotton panties. Faith knew that she looked odd wearing a black bra with white panties, but she hadn't planned on anyone seeing her undergarments today. Faith turned to face Jim and looked at him for further instructions. Jim grinned wickedly.

"You surely don't think you're done yet, do you? When I told you to strip, I wasn't joking with you. I want you to remove all your clothes. Last time I checked, panties and bras were considered articles of clothing. Don't be shy. I've seen plenty of naked women before, although that won't prevent me from enjoying your body too."

Faith sighed with frustration. If this immature cop wanted to amuse himself with her womanly parts, then she could tolerate it. Faith unsnapped her bra and caught it as it fell. Her pink nipples came into plain view of Jim, and any perverts who were watching on the security cameras. The room's temperature was a little chilly, but Faith suspected that her nipples were erect because she sort of enjoyed being watched while she stripped. None of her male coworkers could ever see her as being too womanly though or she would lose all credibility as a runner. Next, she pulled her panties down, revealing her bare pussy. She had already had her pubic hair permanently removed a few months ago. It was just uncomfortable, and didn't really help her at all in her job. Rather than placing her bra and panties through the slot, Faith threw them at Jim.

"Here, you can keep them. Do whatever perverted things you want with them when you're alone."

Jim laughed, and then stuck them through the slot.

"Thanks for the gift, but I can't take any of your property or my superiors will charge me with something. Now bring your naked body over here and stand in front of me. Put your hands behind your head and spread your feet shoulder length apart."

Faith did as she was told. She stared directly at Jim and didn't even flinch when he placed his hands on her breasts. He lifted her left breast with one hand and ran a finger under it. Then he did the same with her right breast. Satisfied that she wasn't concealing a small object under her breasts - as if her B cup breasts were big enough - Jim took order Faith to tilt her head back and open her mouth. Jim retrieved a small flashlight from his pocket and shined it into Faith's mouth. He had her move her tongue around so he could make sure that she had nothing hidden in her mouth. Finally, Jim spun Faith around 180 degrees by her shoulders. Faith grew more anxious, dreading what would happen next. She heard the distinct sound of a man putting on a latex glove. She heard the wristband of the glove snap into place.

"OK Faith, now for the really fun part. It doesn't have to be so bad. If you relax, you might even enjoy it. Now, I want you to spread your legs, bend over at the waist, and place your palms on the floor. If you open yourself up as much as you can, then it will be more comfortable for you."

Faith trembled slightly as she obeyed Jim's orders. She spread her legs, and carefully bent over, making sure to keep her legs and arms straight and balanced. When her palms touched the floor, she felt as if the wind were blowing into her rear orifices, even though there was no wind in the room. She was more exposed to Jim than she had ever been exposed to anyone else. She shuddered and let out a gasp when she felt Jim's finger slow being inserted into her pussy. Her breathing her heavy as she felt Jim's finger wiggle around inside her pussy. She let out a small sigh when she felt Jim remove her finger.

"Hey Faith, my glove is moist. You aren't enjoying this, are you?"

"No Jim, that's just one of the side effects of my syphilis. I'm happy to share with you."

Jim chuckled.

"I like you, Faith. I'm going to use my best lubricant just for you."

Jim squirted a clear liquid from a small plastic bottle onto the index finger of his right hand. He smeared it all over his finger. He stared down at Faith's beautiful buttocks. They were so shapely and smooth. They definitely matched her body's physique. Faith shuddered when she felt a cold gel touch her exposed anus. She felt an odd sense of panic as the finger traced its way around the edges of her sphincter, generously applying lubricant. Faith gasped loudly when she felt the very tip of Jim's finger enter her sphincter. The finger slowly and gently proceeded to move deeper into her anus. Once half of Jim's finger was in, he pulled it out. He knew that Faith had nothing hidden in there. This was just part of the extra-special treatment he was giving her.

After disposing of the used latex glove, Jim helped Faith to her feet.

"Thank you for being so cooperative, Faith. As long as you are here, just ask for me whenever you have to be searched."

"Sure, Jim. I know what an unpleasant chore searching me has been for you, and I am grateful for your willingness to sacrifice for my benefit. I'm sure that bulge in your pants is just where you keep your gun."

Faith smiled at him. Jim smiled back and slapped her butt on his way out. The door opened to allow Jim to leave, and then it closed and buzzed again to indicate that it was locked. Faith looked around her empty room. It seemed as if she wouldn't be receiving any sort of uniform to wear. Mark must want her to stay naked while she was incarcerated. Faith began to walk in slow circles around the room. She didn't pay any attention to the security cameras watching her. Suddenly, Faith heard a screeching noise. She ran to the small window in her room. She saw an low-hanging air duct on one of the walls slowly start to slide open. Everything in this building must be automated and remotely controlled Faith assumed. The real surprise came when Faith heard a small buzzing sound coming from the door to her room. She peeked out of her window. The people in the control room didn't seem to notice anything. Suddenly, the shower heads that were implanted in the ceiling turned on, drenching Faith. Fortunately, there was a drain in the floor, so she wouldn't drown. The floor of this room was tile, but the outside hallway was carpet. Faith watched in horror as a water stain grew on the carpet outside. Her door must not be sealed shut all the way. Fortunately, nobody seemed to have noticed.

Faith immediately realized the genius if this situation. She pulled open the door and sprinted down the hallway. Her body was soaked, but the carpet quickly dried the soles of her feet, ensuring she wouldn't slip. She dove headfirst through the opening of the air duct just as it started to close. Her wet body enabled her to slide easily across the metal without too much friction. Whoever had engineered her escape had thought of everything.

To be continued...