Misadventures in Time

Story Info
World of Warcraft, Horde, Dragons.
3k words
3.87
17.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Chromie. I know this is an odd name for some, but for a person that's been as many places, seen as many things. Time , places and names mean little to nothing. Why else would I speak in such broad terms of infinite if I was not just that. For some, they see a cute, petite little gnome with silver hair entwined in those little buns at the sides of her head.

Move over star wars, Princess Leia, I am not. Naturally, I am what we could say a relic in time as that's what I am. A warden in the great wheel that tries to keep things spinning, whirling and twirling in the proper sequences to which they are to be. However, on occasion there are a few flaws in this great wheel. It is my job and the other ambassadors of the Bronze Dragon shrine that see to it that these little hiccups go back into place.

Time should run smoothly but let's face it, nothing really does without a little bit of help. Nothing really goes the way it should without the helping hand of someone. Which is where and what I am. It is my job to pop up in places, times to see to it that things are straightened out. Alas, sometimes things well aren't always what they should be.

However, we don't live in an idealistic world to which everything is rainbows, lollipops and gumdrops. This is a world where blood, war and honor murk up the waters. This is a land where foolish dreams and aspirations often cloud good intentions and turn good to bad, and day to night. As such, it is my job and a handful of others to see to it that things to back into the correct prospective, as best we can.

Without, directly revealing whom and what we are. Sometimes, it just not that easy. Try being as old as I am and not have a few slip ups, I'll tell you what. When you see the rise and fall of nations, the birth of races and death of all that existed only for a new world to be born. Then you can tell me how to live my life.

My life is a dedication to time itself, and the great magic's of the land. As such as an ambassador of the Bronze Dragon flight, I stand often at the side the great Red Leviathan. Alexstraza the Dragon Queen. Although the Bronze were picked long before she, it was our choice to fall in line with the natural law and order.

Time is only but a mystery that not even those that wield it to right the natural flow, can guess at. It is the law of the world, the call of the land and the siren's song that sings in my veins. Perhaps that sounds a little egocentrically but as I said, when you live and do as much and as long as I have. Then you may judge me.

Alas through all my wanderings, weavings I have witnessed great tragedy. The rise and fall of young Arthas Menethil, the once Lorderaon prince turned Lich King. I have witnessed the Jailor of the Damned, what's more, I have watched the rise and fall of another heart and couple more important then that of Jaina and her Prince. Alexstraza the Dragon Queen once had a love that is not her current Consort. He was awakening and soon the mists of a time that we had hoped would never be revealed, is stirring. All that is known, will become no more.

It was this perilous tragedy that I find myself now, saddening in a task that must be done. Peace amongst the enemies was something that had to be done. Peace like once upon a time had to be restored for the sake of the Dark appearance and times on the horizon. As such, I must talk to those that hold the sway. King Varyn of stormwind is well a hard headed man that sees nothing right now but the pain of his losses.

It is his foolishness, that I lament as he refuses to see. Perhaps Thrall will be more patient and understanding to see what has to be done, for the sake of all. A treaty of peace for all, so that way with the rise of the Change, there is something that gives hope. No more war between the Alliance and Horde, a peace for the time would be best.

Yes, I'm sure that some are scoffing at me for my mission seems like a fools dream, but hell it's worth a try.

Sometimes, there is a flaw in the best laid plans.............

Orgimmar

The home of the Warchief of the Horde, where once the Lady of Theramore would go as my emissary, I find that the position is well rather tenuous at the moment to send her to do anything. Jaina, although useful, her heart and life destroyed by emotion is well useless for once in her life. No longer the rumored paramour of Thrall would she be. Alas, with the death of her once Prince Arthas, there is but a shadow of the woman she once was.

Arriving in Orggimmar I walked along the Drag towards the Hall of Wisdom and Strength to where Thrall often sat court with the Leaders of the Trolls and Undead called Forsaken. Lead by their perilous and treacherous leader Sylvannas, it was no big surprise that Thrall sat there as always looking almost bored as the banshee spoke words to him.

Perhaps it was my attention to details or lack of it really that made me unaware for a moment ok a few seconds of time really to one small little problem. For those of you that weren't paying attention, I look like Gnome. So Gnome plus Orggimmar equals a big error that is well one I'm now looking at.

Around me the guards lifted their weapons. Lok Tar Ogar! Blood and glory. Great, now there was something I'd overlooked, I really shouldn't have been rambling on. So as I stood there, I found myself surrounded and Thrall definitely didn't look bored. He looked rather enraged that a gnome would have the audacity to enter his city alone.

Well for the alliance this was not. Holding up my hands I tried to show I was not there to do harm. Sylvanas was hissing for my demise, really the woman needed laid more often or something, honestly. She never shut up.

Speaking as if orc was my natural tongue, I tried to explain that I am not a gnome from the Alliance. That I was an emissary from the Guardian dragon of Time. That I was there to help and wished to speak of peace and forge an alliance between the two great nations. Which naturally got more yells and let me assure you. They have naughty language. Sometimes, I really wish I had brought a bar of soap for each mouth I was encountering.

After well a few more dirty looks, to me it seemed a few moments, maybe it was hours. The roars and yells subsided and the Warchief requested that I talk to him one on one. It was well a start I suppose but it was one that I wasn't about to refuse.

An alcove really I was lead into what he said was his war room and he allowed me to sit into a chair. It was small, the room smelt a bit funny and for a war room, it seemed odd that he'd have a bed in it but he did have one never the less. Sitting, I listened to his words and nodded in understanding.

"I know this seems as though I am a gnome, Warchief, it was a simple misunderstanding. I'm a bronze dragon and I've come to try to forge a peace between the two factions. You see, dark times are coming. Worse then the Lich King ever was. The drums of war of Azeroth are going to break for the very fabric of our world is strained and will soon tear open." I tried to keep it well to the point but let's face it. Men were sometimes rather dense. Not that they didn't think the same of us women of course.

"That may be, but I believe not a gnome. Gnomes are only good for one thing." Which of course brought a rolling of my eyes. "No, I'm not a gnomish engineer, I can't show you how to make things." It seemed the typical joke. But damn it I'd LOVE to meet someone that didn't crack gnome jokes or bust on Time travel.

Laughter met my commentary but it didn't seem to bother me much. Instead he sat down across from me and leaned forward. "No, what have you to offer the Horde for us to listen to you, Gnome." Alright he just had to have gone there but for now I'd at least address it.

"Peace, an ally to fight what is to come. The knowledge that you are doing what's best for your people!" I informed rather to the point. Sorry but I really don't have to time to shoot the shit. But there I was the two of us bantering words back and forth when he offered me a drink. Naturally, to be polite, I would accept and sip. Really I should of used common sense which was to refuse, but it did happen sometimes.

Politeness was the key to this little tit for tat, so as I sipped the water. I seemed to feel a little bit warm so tugged at my robes. Apologizing for my actions I fanned my face with my hand as we talked, although he seemed perfectly at ease. His face never once betraying anything. The longer we talked, at times he seemed to arch a brow with my restraint. Something tells me that he had done this before. Perhaps it was how he got Jaina, someone popped something in the punch.

Fiery torches seemed to dim as we talked, fanning myself and trying to keep the uncomfortable heat from being revealed. Thrall listened to the words spoken. It seemed like hours, I don't remember as finally I stated I really needed to go. I'll be honest, I'd LOVE a cold bath about now. But oddly, thrall shook his head and had two guards enter the room.

Now this was a bit much as I found myself gripped and hoisted up. Alright, I get it. Gnomes are short, the two guards hoisted me up a hand under each shoulder like I was a criminal and lead into a dark chamber where chains were hanging down the wall. Chains, that would later be attached to my wrists.

Left alone, my head found the wall. Now this was embarrassing, Alexstraza was never going to let me live this one down. Mortals, miserable little Mortals got me locked down. It wasn't that I couldn't get out of this, but it wouldn't help the whole peace crap talks. It seemed that Thrall was listening , although something tells me something was up on that aspect as well.

The cold steel caressing my wrists had me sighing. Really, a dragon imprisoned by crude chains. Guards outside the door chuckling and muttering cruder things. For the love of god, did they really think I was a gnome that knew no orc! They were betting that I bled yellow like most alliance dogs. Christ, I wanted to shift and make them for a curb stomp when I bit thrall a new ass for this.

The more angry the thoughts got, the warmer the grew around me. The pressure that radiated throughout my small gnomish form made me tingle from my buns to my toes. What the hell was in the water! Perhaps I should have refused even if it offended. Warmth, water pooled between the toned tiny legs. "UGh!" my cry came out as a trickle was felt along my thighs towards my stockings.

I'm old that's not the issue, I knew what was wrong with me but it was insane! Sensations, yearnings that hadn't been felt since I was young and there was a young emerald drake that had got my attention. Now I'm sitting here with this need in a dirty primitive cage where as there was nothing.....

A rattle of the cage door and a male authorative voice. Thrall entered the room and ordered it locked behind him. The guards dismissed with a grunt. Their words burning my ears, they thought that the warchief would kill, me. Oh for the love of mechanopeeps! I really wish about now I'd made Jaina come instead of trying to let her have time.

"I would like released now, I need to return to Alexstraza to let her know weither or not the Horde are willing to set things aside for the new threat coming forth." I pressed that authorative tone to him to try to make him see that I meant business. His head shook a moment before stating.

"I make no decisions, I will confer with the Horde Allies to see if we are willing to listen to the words of a Gnome. Our Liaison has not come here, so what and why should we believe you. "

"Thrall, I come as a keeper of time that needs to keep the eternal weavings straight. Something bad is coming, something very bad. Your liaison, Jaina Proudmoore, is but a shell. Free but a hand and I will show you this." I drove in, would I show things, regretfully if it got the point across, I would have to reveal things.

It wasn't my wanting to show thrall the painful truth, the present that he saw not. The pain was going to hurt him, and though it was regrettable, things were what they were. Fingers pressed to the chains wanting to tear them out. The wanting and heat was coiling like a serpent near a meal making it hard to think.

"No, I smell your heat, you are a gnome. The scent of you is strong." He pointed to my groin. Oh this was NOT a good thing as he hiked the robe up showing the wet fabric of the woven material underneath. Heat radiated from her like an ebony shadow as his nose pressed close. Smelling me! Oh my dear gentle elune's blessing! I was being sniffed and smelled by Thrall like I was a puppy that another puppy was wanting to mount.

"Thrall, respect me enough to back away. Gnome or not, you'd not want this done to one of your own." My demand was damn near a roar of rage in the orc language. It was when a prod was felt. Eyes went wide and down in a hurry as a ragged nail slit the thin sapphire thread that embroidered her pants together open. The full slit of the gnomish sex bared. He was sniffing still, oh this was getting humiliating!

"NO!" My scream resonated out and his laughter ebbed. "Gnome lies, sex does not!" He pointed, the hell was this about! He thought I was actually a gnome because I came anatomically correct. This was sooooo going to get someone an ass kicking. "Fine.. I'll shift and then you better have someone to replace your ass." Eyes slated, shifted becoming dragonish. A change he noticed immediately his finger slid into that hot little slit and a scream resonated.

"Eat later, fuck first." He grunted as his fingers piston slowly in and out of my hot little pussy. Stretching the labia and lips open. Exposing my clit to the cool air making a loud gasp resonate. "n..Noooo..." Eyes flashed the dragonish heat that burned amber flame.

"Gnomish delight.." He grunted again as he slid his fingers into his mouth. What the hell was going on here, Those fingers were as big as a dwarf's cock and when he used more then one just as wide. The gnomish body protested as it throbbed. The drug in it's system making her lethargic, aroused and yearning like a kitten wanting pet.

"Don't thrall.." I forestalled and whimpered out again. His tongue replaced his fingers. It lapped at the folds. The silken pink flesh that swelled and seeped out essence of arousal to his willing, wanting flesh. It's length teasing, taunting in it's rough texture against the swollen mound of heated sex. It was bigger then a fucking human's cock. Not that I'd fucked one mind you but damn it all to hell, I've seen enough in my day!

However, it was when he pulled the chains to where I was made to ride that tongue of his did my whimpers and cries intensify. The sensation from the water burned to where no, the mission was set aside. It was hot, hard.. Oh dear elune's blessing what's a gnome, dragon.. what's a Chromie to do!

The rough fleshed grip on small pale thighs were met with his hands. Pulled to ride his face. The kernel of hard clit meeting his large orc'ish nose as thrust after thrust of heated hard tongue into the sopping flesh of the small sex sounded. The slap of skin on skin as the cries grew louder. It was wrong and bad to have someone that would fade in time doing this.

The smell of breath, my own sex it made me dizzy, the sensation of that little sex stretched to the point it was pained pleasure. The loud gasps that parted my lips and made me whimper out. "Thrall... stop please.." I implored one more time although that tingling, sensation that so long had gone ignored started to resonate. The want, need to cum was almost acidic to my mind and mouth but that small body couldn't stop, the want and need. The loud whimpers of need sounding more and more as he growled sending vibrations.

Tingling the grip intensified as he felt the squeezing sensation, the milking of those pink fleshy walls squeezing. A gnome that wanted , needed to fuck spoke of things that were beyond it's reason. For now he had a toy and this was the beginning. Diving that tongue into the gnome's body he pounded her to his face. His cock was bigger then most of her body, it was going to be fun breaking this female that claimed to be a dragon. Besides, what male wouldn't love to break in a new toy.