Misadventures of Mishi Ch. 02

Story Info
Mishi brings home some work.
1.8k words
3.86
39.5k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scatwoman
scatwoman
615 Followers

(See the "XXX-Women" series, "Luke Powers, Black Master" series and "The Perils of Greggie-Poo" for more Mishi action!)

Note: For some inexplicable reason, I wrote this one in script format... :/

Note 2: The creature named "Satan" in this story is *not* a dog. He is a Hellhound, a sentient, other-dimensional demonic companion of Mishi's that she met during a mission with Magik in Limbo. He is jet black, his eyes glow red, black smoke billows from his flaring nostrils, he can breathe fire, his tail is forked and he is as strong as a mountain lion.

INT MISHI'S APARTMENT IN THE BRONX

Greg is getting fucked up the ass by Mishi's Hellhound, Satan, for the fifth time today. He is wearing a collar connected to his knees that makes him crawl around on his hands and knees to move and keep bent over. Satan humps him fast and hard then cums up his ass. They hear keys jingling at the door, they both hurry over to the door and wait anxiously as Mishi comes in. She opens the door, she's wearing a business suit and skirt and carrying a briefcase. She looks frustrated and exhausted.

GREG

Mistress, you're home!

MISHI

Shut up, faggot and suck my ass!

She drops her skirt, turns around and squats right on his face, holding his head back in an uncomfortable position.

MISHI

It's really sticky today, I don't know why, so make sure you suck it all out and lick me clean nice and good.

GREG

Mrrrnn- sluuurrrp...

Mishi picks up a newspaper and starts reading.

MISHI

Fuckin' stupid ass Congress.. someone oughta teach that fat piece of shit- ungh

She farts loudly and fills Greg's mouth with soft, sticky, smelly shit. He obediently swallows it down.

MISHI

Ahhh... I've been holding that in all day! There's this kid, a gopher or something, just a boy, but he's got the hots for me. He's got this hole drilled into the women's bathroom and he watches us take shits, a real little pervert. I'll bet the other side of that wall is covered in cum!

She shits some more, Greg is swallowing hungrily, not missing a drop. Her farts some out his nose, his burps go up her ass and come back out as farts.

MISHI

So anyway, I know he's seen my cock, and every time I go to the bathroom, he's in there. Today I fucked Bella on the toilet, right up the ass, then I had her suck my cock as she went to the bathroom afterwards.

Mishi starts stroking her cock as she's telling the story, shitting loudly now, really letting it rip.

MISHI

She's a little whore, she is. I'll have to piss in her mouth next time I do that. Anyway, just thinking about that got me all hard and Wesley, that's the peeping tom I was talking about, he surprised me in my cubicle...

INT MISHI'S CUBICLE AT WORK

Mishi is leaning back in her chair, with her feet up on the desk. She's surrounded by unfinished work and Solitaire is the only thing on her monitor. She's thinking about Bella and stroking her rock-hard cock through her skirt. Wesley comes in her cubicle to give her some intra-office mail and sees her hard-on through her skirt. He drops the letter. Mishi is surprised and pulls her skirt down and looks at him.

WESLEY

Uh,... I, uh...

Mishi gets up and seductively approaches the boy, he's trembling and wants to leave, but doesn't. He cowers in the corner of her cubicle.

MISHI

Well, Wesley, what is it?

WESLEY

I just... uh, I...

MISHI

You just what?

WESLEY

Well, I... I had some... I mean, you have some mail....

MISHI

Well, where is it?

Wesley looks down. Mishi puts her hand out, waiting for him to deliver the mail. He crouches down, but she's got him pinned in the corner. His head is at her crotch level as he picks up the mail. He looks at her crotch, sees the bulge and gulps nervously. He hands the mail up to her.

WESLEY

H- here...

MISHI

Thank you, Wesley! Was there anything else?

WESLEY

Well, I ...

MISHI

What?

WESLEY

No, nothing...

He turns to leave, she rushes up behind him, pushes him against the wall and grinds her hard-on into his ass. He lets out a yelp.

MISHI

Oh no you don't you little pervert! You're not getting away that easily! How did you like the little show I put on for you with Bella before?

Wesley is shocked, speechless, looking around nervously hoping no one will walk by.

MISHI

That's right, I know all about your little peeping secret- and I can tell your boss too, not to mention all these nice women, you're going to be fired, sued, and put in jail... where you'll probably become some black guy's bitch and they'll all take turns fucking a nice little piece of whiteboy ass like yours... but you'd probably like that, wouldn't you?

He doesn't answer.

MISHI

(continuing; speaking louder)

Wouldn't you, faggot?!!

She reaches around and grabs his crotch, he has a raging hard- on.

MISHI

That's what I thought. Now you're going to do what I say and like it or I'm going to tell everyone about your little hole in the wall! Got it?

WESLEY

Y- yes, anything you say...

MISHI

You like my cock, hunh?

She rubs against his ass, his cock flinches.

MISHI

You want to suck my cock, hunh? You want me to fuck you like an animal like I did with Bella, is that what you want?

WESLEY

Y- yes, please, anything you want, I'll do it...

MISHI

That's what I like to hear. My place, 8 o'clock. And bring your pajamas, we're going to have a slumber party. Got it?

WESLEY

Y-yes...

She hands him a piece of paper with her address on it and pats him on the ass as he leaves. He goes straight to the bathroom and jerks off.

INT MISHI'S APARTMENT IN THE BRONX

Greg is just finishing up, sticking his tongue up her ass getting the last bits of shit.

MISHI

So anyway, he'll be here. So be ready.

Greg finished up and licks his lips. Mishi goes to the couch and plops herself down and turns on the TV. She pets Monster.

GREG

Mistress, is Bella coming?

MISHI

No, no, she's not ready yet- oh, that reminds me-

She opens her briefcase and pulls out a water bottle half- filled with a whitish brown viscous liquid.

MISHI

Here's today's load. I had Bella shit my cum in here and spit the cum that went in her mouth back in here. Plus I jerked off a couple times. Bottoms up.

Greg opens the bottle, looks at Mishi, then drinks it all down.

MISHI

Yummy?

Greg burps.

GREG

Yes, Mistress.

MISHI

Good boy.

GREG

Thank you.

MISHI

Not you, asshole, Satan!

She slaps him.

MISHI

Don't speak unless spoken to, fucker!

GREG

S-sorry, Mistress.

MISHI

God I hate having to work for a living. Ever since Professor XXX died and the school closed, it's been Hell. I used to spend the whole day fucking. Raping you every second of the day. How am I supposed to get a job and keep it? The only thing I'm good at is raping the shit out of worthless little worms like you. And I tried doing the dominatrix bit, but the guys that go there are such pussies! Just because I anally raped that guy and gave him a piss enema, he got all angry and got me fired.

GREG

Forgive me, Mistress, but whatever happened to him?

MISHI

Oh, I had Luke go and visit him and his pure little whitebread family. Haven't heard from him since. Actually, I think Luke's moved in! Hey, where the fuck's dinner?

GREG

I... I'm sorry, Mishi, but Satan ate it... I made chili and corn, but I took a nap and when I woke up...

MISHI

Jesus Christ, you are absolutely worthless!

She gets up and goes into the kitchen.

GREG

Yes, Mistress.

MISHI

(offscreen)

What the-? Jesus! Faggot, get your scrawny little fuckhole in here right this fucking instant!!!

Greg is surprised and jumps at her anger. He crawls into the kitchen and sees her standing over a big pile of smelly dogshit.

MISHI

Very very bad boy!!!

She goes over to Greg and grabs his head. She drags him over to the shit and sticks his nose in it.

MISHI

Bad!

(slapping his ass)

Bad bad boy!

GREG

I- I'm sorry Mistress, but it's not mine-

MISHI

Shut up! Eat it! Now!

She gets behind him and pulls up her skirt and rams her cock up his ass and grabs his head and shoves it in the shit. Greg eats it, grunting in pain as she pummels his asshole. He gags on the putrid dogshit but eats it.

MISHI

Looks like you're getting my dinner after all! Ungh! God I miss this!

There is a knock at the door.

MISHI

What the fuck?

She goes to the door.

MISHI

You finish that up! And make it clean! I want that floor clean enough to eat off of!

She opens the door, Wesley is there. He's about to same something but he's shocked at seeing her standing stark naked at the door with a hard-on.

MISHI

Wesley?! What the fuck are you doing here? It's only 6:30!

WESLEY

I...

MISHI

Couldn't wait, hunh? Well, no time like the present!

She yanks him in and slams the door. An old Hispanic woman in the hall looks at the door suspiciously. Mishi pushes Wesley down on his knees and shoves her cock in his mouth.

MISHI

Get to it, boy!

(makes him spit cum in Greg's mouth, he gets turned on and kisses Greg, then fucks him up the ass)

Continuing "House Guest" - Mishi takes the flowers Wesley brought, has Wesley & Greg bend over on hands and knees and french. She gives them piss enemas and sticks the flowers in their asses as she eats a pizza she made Greg order once she found out the Hellhound ate her dinner. When the pizza is delivered, the delivery girl is shocked, when she comes in, she sees Greg & Wesley and giggles. Mishi takes the delivery girl into the bedroom and fucks the shit out of her while Greg and Wesley kiss, smelling the pizza and their stomachs grumbling. Mishi comes back out and eats the pizza off their backs (delivery girl exhausted, asleep). She can't finish it and has Greg feed the leftovers to the dog. She tells him not to be jealous, he'll get some pizza too once Satan's done with it. Later, pizza girl and Mishi giggle and make Wesley and Greg blow and fuck each other.

scatwoman
scatwoman
615 Followers