Misadventures of Suzy McIntyre Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Suzy was in a jam, and if Johnny could help her, she would have to deal with the any baggage that came along. She was desperate.

She dialed Johnny's number. "Esposito," answered a gruff voice at the other end.

"Johnny, it's Suzy," the girl responded tentatively.

"Suz, how's my hot cousin," Johnny replied, switching to his gentle, family and friends voice.

"I'm ok, Johnny," responded Suzy. "How's Carlotta and the kids?"

"There all fine," answered Johnny, "pains in the ass as always, but I wouldn't trade any of them."

"That's good," Suzy said.

There was an awkward silence as Suzy was nervous about how to proceed. Johnny filled the void. "So, to what do I owe this pleasure? Have you decided you want a little bit of Johnny after all?"

Suzy giggled nervously and said, "no, Johnny, you're still my cousin, and you're still married." She paused momentarily before continuing. "But I'm in a little bit of trouble and maybe I need your help."

Johnny could tell from her tone that it was serious. "Can you talk on the phone, or do we need to meet?" he asked his cousin.

Suzy thought for a moment. She really didn't want to have look Johnny in the eye and tell him about this, but she felt she should. "In person," she said in a low voice.

"OK," Johnny came back, "you know that quiet little piano bar near campus at 22nd street? Meet me there in an hour."

Suzy thanked Johnny, hung up, and got ready to meet her cousin.

When Suzy arrived at Mel's Bar, Johnny was already seated in a corner booth. Suzy was glad there weren't too many people in the place, and glad that the music was just loud enough to provide cover for a private conversation.

Exchanging pecks on the cheek with Johnny, Suzy slipped into the booth, and after long sigh, launched into an explanation of her situation. She left out a lot of the most lewd details, and Johnny listened attentively and politely. He interrupted a couple of times with questions, but didn't press for the details he knew she was skipping.

After she had finished describing Rob's threats, Johnny took her hands in hers and looked into her eyes. "It's going to be all right, Suz," he assured her. "Send me a text message with his full name and address, and I'll take care of it."

"OK," Suzy answered, "but you're not going to kill him or anything, right? I don't want you to do anything to get you or me in trouble."

Johnny just laughed and said, "trust me, I know how to do these things. It will be fine."

Suzy thanked her cousin profusely, and went back home. She slept well for the first time in two nights, and on Tuesday was feeling up to going to class and work. Luckily, she didn't run into Rob or anyone else she knew was present Saturday night. In her paranoia, she constantly looked at people around her for signs that they knew her secret, but she saw none.

Wednesday also passed without note. She had not heard from Rob, for which she thought she was grateful, but the dread of what he would do eventually made her apprehensive. She also had not heard from Johnny. He had not given her a time frame, so she would just have to wait to hear back from him.

Around 9 PM Wednesday night, Suzy had changed into her sleeping attire, a satin camisole and boxers, and settled down to do some reading for one of her courses, when the doorbell rang.

Uneasily, Suzy went to the door and looked through the peephole. She was relived to see her cousin Johnny.

She opened the door, and Johnny strode in, pausing to give her the obligatory kiss on the cheek on his way to plopping down on the couch.

"You gotta beer, cuz?" Johnny asked.

"Sure," the coed replied, and fetched a cold Peroni from the kitchen.

Suzy gave Johnny the beer and sat down on the opposite end of the couch. Johnny took a big swig of beer and then began talking.

"OK, he had made five DVDs," he began. "He still had four. He had given the other to a friend, I think one of the guys who was there. I got that one back, too, so I have them all."

"That's great Johnny, but doesn't he have the original on his camera or on his computer," asked Suzy.

Johnny chuckled. "I took the memory card out of his camera, and he don't have a computer anymore," he said.

"Did you hurt him?," Suzy asked.

"Only enough to be sure he knew I was serious," Johnny replied. "I didn't leave many marks, so it doesn't really show."

"I did look at his computer," Johnny continued. "He had videos of five other girls on it. Most of them looked pretty out of it, one was even passed out the whole time. I don't really believe in handling things through the cops, but I kept those files for future reference, in case we need to do something through the law later. But I erased your video."

Suzy responded, "I'm so relieved you did that." Then a thought occurred to her, and she asked her cousin, "did you look at it first?"

"Yeah, I did, a little bit, only to get the gist of it," Johnny admitted, "but I didn't watch the whole thing. It was pretty intense."

Suzy felt her emotions swelling up. She slid over on the couch and embraced Johnny in a tight hug. "Thank you, thank you Johnny, you've saved my life," Suzy got out as she stifled tears of relief.

Johnny held his cousin tightly. Suzy kissed him on the cheek, but Johnny grabbed her head and kissed her lightly on the lips. Suzy did not resist, but when he tried to force his tongue into her mouth, she resisted. He was adamant, however, and the girl decided she had no choice but to accept his deep kiss.

As Johnny held her tight and kissed her deeply, Suzy felt herself melting somewhat. Her gratitude combined with relief had her thinking that she owned Johnny at least this much. She began to return his kisses.

As the broke their embrace to come up for air, Johnny took Suzy's hand and put it on this crotch. She could feel the throbbing hardness of his manhood. She instinctively tried to pull her hand away, but his strong hand held hers in place.

"Com'on, Suz baby," Johnny said in a gruff. "I need you to suck me off so bad."

"I've told you no before, Johnny," the girl responded with an exasperated tone. "I appreciate what you've done for me, but nothings changed about that."

"I've wanted you for years, baby, and seeing you sucking off those other guys is driving me crazy," Johnny said. "Besides, a blow job isn't really sex anyway, and it doesn't have anything to do with the dangers of blood relatives having children."

Suzy thought about what Johnny was saying. "But what about Carlotta?," she asked.

"Carlotta knows I fool around, and she's cool with it." Johnny replied. "Besides, she likes you, and I'm sure she would prefer you to some random chick."

While he was talking, Johnny had unzipped his pants and taken out his rock hard cock. He put Suzy's hand on it, and kissed her deeply.

Suzy felt herself being drawn to her cousin's penis. She quickly passed through the point of making a moral judgment, and began to jerk Johnny's cock.

Suzy slipped down to the floor in front of Johnny, pulled off his paints, and began caressing and licking his balls and dick. Johnny moaned as she began sucking on the head of his cock.

"Oh, yeah, Suzy babe, this is what I've dreamed about!" Johnny exclaimed. He thrust his dick into her mouth, and pumped his hips forward and back, fucking his cousin's face rapidly.

Suzy gagged around his cock, struggling to keep up with his pounding of her throat. She could feel her pussy getting wetter as she deep throated her cousin.

It didn't take Johnny long before he exclaimed, "oh Suzy, I'm going to cum down your throat! Take my cum you slut, just like you did those other guys!"

Suzy swallowed several time as Johnny shot spurt after spurt of semen into her gullet. She swallowed most of it down, but as she gagged a little came out of the corner of her mouth and slid down her chin.

Johnny held her head tightly in place as his cock finished empting in her mouth. Eventually, he pulled his deflating manhood and wiped it on Suzy's cheek.

"My God, Suzy," he exclaimed, "you're a great cocksucker!"

Suzy just looked at her cousin from her position on the floor.

Johnny put away his tool and zipped up his pants/ "I've got to go now," he said, "but I can't wait o come back and rip into that ass of yours. You looked so great with Gene's big black dick in your ass. I want some of that!"

Suzy couldn't believe what she was hearing. "No way," she cried out. "We're even now!"

Johnny just sneered at his incredulous cousin. He laughed, and said, "if you think one BJ, even a good one, settles things, you got another think coming. We'll talk about when I come back and I've got my dick in your ass."

Johnny paused at the door. "You need to come see me at the club," he said. "We can use another slut who knows how to use her mouth and ass."

As the door slammed behind her cousin, Suzy dissolved into tears. She realized she may have traded one tyrant for another, and might be worse off being subjected to her cousin that Rob. Things were going from bad to worse.

12