Misery Requires No Talent Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bill Smith
Bill Smith
23 Followers

"Justine, this is Jesus," Dennis introduces this new person. "He is from room service and he has just brought us some dinner. I thought that since his timing was so good that perhaps you would give him a quick blow job as a tip.

"What do you think Jesus, it beats the hell out of 10% don't you think?"

"Man she is beautiful. You mean it is okay if your girl gives me a blow job?" ask a skeptical Jesus.

"It is more then okay, she will love it," Dennis reassures Jesus. Justine hears shoes striking the floor and then a zipper pulled and then the rustling of clothes. Then the bed shifts and she can feel legs on each side of her chest and then she feels Jesus' penis touching her lips. As she opens her mouth to gasp his dick slips in and she can feel it starting to get hard. What was once short and thin is beginning to grow into something else. Then she feels that finger on her clitoris again and she moans.

"Man you are right she does like sucking dick," said Jesus. "Suck it good lady and I will give you enough cum to make you forget about dinner."

As Dennis works magic with his finger, Justine works her magic on Jesus and the two of them cum at the same time. True to his word Jesus cums so much that she can't swallow it all and it runs out of her mouth and down her chin. As he pulls his dick out of her mouth she uses her tongue to catch as much of his cum a possible and retrieve it to her mouth.

"Ya man, she is really hot. Look at her go after my cum. I told you lady I was gonna give you a lot of it." Jesus told Justine. Then looking at Dennis, "Man if you need anything from room service just ask for me and you will have it in a flash.!" Then he was dressed and out the door.

Dennis uses one finger to pick up the errant cum and then puts it in Justine's mouth so she can suck it clean. It takes several finger loads to get it all picked up. Then he bends over and kisses Justine telling her it is time to eat, and he unties her from the bed and directs her back towards the living area where he sits her at the table and begins to feed her like a baby.

Justine feels exhausted both physically and emotionally. The tiny bites of food and wine that Dennis is giving her is helping to overcome her physical exhaustion. "What a day," she thinks as she sits blindfolded, nude and with a man not her husband feeding her like a baby.

"That is enough," Justine tells Dennis, "I can't eat anymore. Thank you."

Dennis smiles and tells Justine, "You have done well up to this point. There is still more to accomplish before your training is over."

A puzzled look crosses Justine face. It is almost a comical look considering she is still wearing a blindfold. She speaks, "More? I... I... I don't think... I don't think I can take anymore?"

"It is your decision," Dennis calmly tells her, "To cry Uncle at any time you feel you have had enough. I will respect your decision and it will end. But, keep in mind that you have spent over a half a century in pretty much sexual ignorance. What we have accomplished so far is just an awakening, and even that is just a sample. What we can accomplish this week is to open a new door that will forever change the rest of your life. If we stop now you will have a couple of good memories but I doubt that is what you were after. Again, I will respect your decision. So the question is stop or go on?"

Justine takes a deep breath and then bites her lips, and then without thinking she says, "Go on. I have come this far I must know the rest."

Picking up the wine glass Dennis places it against her lips and says, "Let us drink to your future."

Justine drinks and then tells Dennis, "I can't take anymore. I've got to go to the restroom or else I will pee on myself."

"Hmmmmm," Dennis says, "that is a good place to pick up."

Justine can't help but wonder what he means as he pulls her from her chair.

To Be Continued...

Bill Smith
Bill Smith
23 Followers
12