Mishap of a Magician Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
Naked, violated and robbed, the mage girl still pushes on.
4.9k words
4.02
24.9k
15
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kakuyaz1
kakuyaz1
14 Followers

It was midnight at Beastmeh canyon, cold and shivering air lingered around the atmosphere. Despite being raped, completely naked, smelly and broken, Aisa continued to walk aimlessly to search for a river. No help would automatically arrive for her in the barren grounds of Beastmeh canyon, and if she chose to stay at the same spot she might die of hypothermia. Her fireballs would not help as the flames are temporary, and she doubted she could even shoot one.

However, walking in the chilling weather for a long period of time would prove dangerous for Aisa, especially because she was naked. After walking for what seemed a few hundred meters barefooted and naked, she collapsed to the ground and curled into the fetal position hugging her knees in a futile attempt to conserve what little body temperature she still had. Her wooden walking stick fell to the ground too, and seconds later she was sneezing and before she knew, a headache followed.

"It's so cold... I can't believe I'm naked..." said Aisa, her field of sight started to shake horribly and she was unable to concentrate or think correctly. Eventually, her nose became numb, and she couldn't even breathe over the foul smell around her body. Her brain function started becoming hazy, and all she wanted now was warmth to heat up her shivering naked body.

"Am... I... going to die?" whispered Aisa weakly. She was unable to stand the shivering air touching her body. She tried to look at the sky, and saw something orange in the middle. Unable to think properly, she moved her shivering body and crawled towards the orange light, thinking of the light as a salvation. The closer she crawled the warmer her body felt. With the orange light growing larger, her sight returned to her. The orange light she was crawling towards was a bonfire. She quickly crawled near the bonfire, and sat in front of the bonfire to warm up her shivering body.

"Ahh... so warm... it feels good... ahh..." The feeling of the warm fire was like a caress to Aisa's naked body. Even though she occasionally sneezed and had a headache, she felt her sense of feelings was recovering. Looking at the fire burning in front of her, she was reminded her of a man she had a crush on.

Her crush's name is Relse, a sword-wielding bounty hunter. Three years ago, they met each other, together with her elf friend Rina when they defended Aldar city from an invasion of bandits. Aisa would always bicker with, insult and taunt Relse for his recklessness and hot-bloodedness, and he would do the same to her. However, under those flames of argument, she had feelings for him. Right now more than ever, she wanted him to accompany her. She sobbed of loneliness.

"Why... why aren't you here... when I needed you... why were you such... a spoiled sport?"

Aisa's current situation and her loneliness eventually made her retreat to her mind. She fantasized the warm bonfire in front of her as Relse being on top of her, trying to have sex with her. She involuntarily stretched her vulva near the bonfire to induce sensual pleasure. Feeling her clit and nipples erected, she pointed two fingers with her right hand.

"Be gentle..." moaned Aisa softly. Under the delusion of Relse inserting his cock inside her pussy, she slid her fingers inside her aroused pussy.

"Aaaahaaaah... mmnnnn" moaned Aisa, feeling the same pleasure spark she had when she masturbated. She continued sliding her fingers inside her pussy, while pinching her left nipple using her unoccupied left fingers. She started breathing heavier, her face dyed in crimson, her pussy juice leaking from her pussy.

"More... aaah.... nnngg.... harder.... huff... deeper.... aaaaa..." Completely absorbed by her delusion, which in her mind was Relse thrusting his cock deeper, Aisa started using three fingers inside of her wet pussy, sliding it even rougher. Her moans were started to get more and more erotic. "Mmmnn... give me more.... haaaa.... more... inside my womb..."

"What the hell... what's with that high pitched scream?"

"Thought its some animal..."

"And that strange lingering smell, it smells like something that comes out whenever a lizardman masturbates."

"Aaa!!" Upon hearing two different voices other than her moans, Aisa returned to reality. Turning her head around, she saw two big black scale lizardmen standing behind her. Unlike the other lizardmen, they were wearing peacock accessories on their head. Aisa panicked at their unexpected arrival, and realized that her hands were still stimulating her private parts. She felt so embarrassed she screamed and quickly cover her private parts.

"Oi, we were trying to get some sleep here!" said the first black lizardman, who was irritated by Aisa's erotic moans.

"What are you doing here in our camp, human girl?" asked the second black lizardman, curious about her presence. Panicked, Aisa looked around and saw a large tent made of animal skin was set near the bonfire.

"I... was... just passing by... hahaha..." Aisa wanted to immediately run away, but running away meant she wouldn't be able to warm up her body, and could end up having hypothermia symptoms again.

"You smell, you know, have you had sex with lizardmen or what?" asked the first lizardman, his question made Aisa accidentally blurt out "Eeks.". The second lizardman had a vague understanding of what Aisa was doing in front of the bonfire.

"Say Dol, that scream we heard just now, was it a sexual moan?" asked the second lizardman, facing on the first lizardman, Dol.

"Moan... Now you mention it Del, I heard some faint squishing sounds just now. No wonder my member suddenly felt tight." answered Dol, as if he got a smart idea.

"This girl was masturbating in front our campfire. Was she's trying to seduce us?"

Aisa was terrified by their discussion. She was only here to warm her naked body and now she got herself into more trouble. Already traumatized by getting gang-raped by a group of lizardmen, she stood up and tried to run away. She failed to run away when she felt a deep pressure on her shoulder. Del was gripping her shoulder.

"Let go! I don't want to!" screamed Aisa, struggling Del's hand away from her shoulder, but either Aisa was too weak to struggle it away, or Del was stronger.

"Don't be hasty, human." said Del, still in his inattentive tone.

"That's our campfire here, you entered here without permission and you'll have to pay!" said Dol, his voice much more forceful than Del's.

"Let me go! I was just here by chance!" cried Aisa.

"Like Dol said, you had been using our bonfire, that wasn't enough to heat up your body." said Del.

"Let me go, let me go, let me go..." Aisa the sentence let me go like a machine replaying the same sentence, who was still struggling to get out from Del's grip. Del sighed and pulled Aisa closer. Being suddenly pulled closer towards him, Aisa screamed "Kyaaa!". She knew she was now in deep trouble.

"You were masturbating here, right?" asked Del.

"No! I didn't! Let go!" Aisa retorted quickly. Del responded by sliding a finger inside Aisa's cum soaked pussy. Her pussy, which was still aroused by her interrupted masturbation.

"Nnnnngh..." Aisa suddenly twitched her body out of sexual pleasure. Losing balance of her standing she fell onto her knees. With her sexual pleasure re-emerged from her pussy, Aisa quickly covered her pussy with her hands, trying to prevent her pussy juice from leaking. Her mind suddenly echoed with horny thoughts.

"Just let them violate your pussy again, it's sensual." echoed the voice, having the same voice as Aisa herself.

"No! No! I don't want this! It's wrong!" Aisa quickly denied, attempting to fight back the thoughts.

"It's not like you're still a virgin. When that group of lizardmen made you experience your first time, you were moaning erotically like an animal." The voice replied cockishly, as if mocking Aisa.

"No! They forced me to! I don't want it!"

"Besides, if you think having sex is wrong, what were you doing near the bonfire?" The mocking voice that resembled Aisa's voice struck Aisa speechless.

"You just like the feeling of lizardmen's semen flowing down your body. That bonfire itself won't warm up your body, lizardmen's semen do!"

"No! Shut up! No!" cried Aisa, her mind desperately trying to deny what the voice said.

While busy fighting with her sensual pleasure, the black lizardmen had already taken off their loincloth, brandishing their erected cocks, facing them towards Aisa. The cocks were asking Aisa to play with them.

"Help us get rid of our boners, girl." asked Del, as if begging her to rub his penis.

"Do it or get out of here, your screams are annoying!" Dol was not so merciful, his sleep was interrupted and he wanted Aisa to leave or do something useful for them.

Just by looking at the cocks alone greatly weakened Aisa's resolve to fight her sexual urge. Her knees were already rubbing at each other, trying to stimulate her pussy.

"I can't do it... it smells horrible, but yet it's warm..." Inside Aisa's mind, she was already overcome by the voice's goading.

"Choose it, have even more warmth around your sluttish body, or freeze yourself out of the fire!" shouted the voice inside Aisa's mind.

"No... I don't want to... I..." Losing her will and rationale, Aisa grabbed Dol's glossy cock with her left hand and Del's glossy cock with her right hand.

"Rub it like a prostitute would!" shouted Dol, as if he was barking to a dog. Still under her undiminished sexual pleasure, Aisa rubbed both cocks. The black lizardmen were immediately aroused by her hand jobs.

"Uhh, one grip and she immediately made me feel good." Del was immediately surprised and moaned, not expecting Aisa to do a good job at hand job.

"Mmmm... this human girl must be a prostitute!"

"No... I'm not... I'm not..." Aisa tried denying that she was a prostitute. However, her pussy juice that kept leaking from her wet pussy made her kept quiet. Aisa remembered she came to Beastmeh Canyon to pass her official magician exam, not to get raped by lizardmen. In fact, she did not come to Beastmeh Canyon with any sexual intention. She could have quickly escaped, but she chose to stay. Aisa was now unsure whether she chose to stay because she needed the fire, or she wanted to be humiliated in sexual ecstasy.

"Uuwaaaah... who is she...? Those loads were already... uuu... gathering in my shaft." said Del, who was astonished of Aisa's hand jobs.

"A born prostitute... who came here... woke us up... just to have a... cum bath!" answered Dol, saying things straight from his mind.

"I'm... just a magician... not a... slut..." answered Aisa quietly, still trying to affirm her decisions and her position, while ironically and sensually continuing to rub their cocks.

"You should just quit being a magician and become a full blown nymphomaniac... aaahh, I'm about to burst... wow..." about to reach his sexual climax, Dol let what he thought of her release from his mouth.

"It's coming out... aaaa... uuugghh... I can't hold it anymore!"

"It's coming out! Ugggggghhhh..."

"Aaaaaahhhh..." As their climax reached, the feeling of high reached Dol and Del's mind, as they let their accumulated cum spray around Aisa.

"Kyaaa!" Aisa, who was never prepared for their semen, was immediately sprayed with lots of lizardmen's semen from both Dol and Del's cocks. Aisa silently let the warm cum flowed down her body, but she was immediately gross out by its smell and sticky texture. Subconsciously, she covered her nose and mouth with her hand, but was immediately assaulted with even more foul smell.

"It stinks... it stinks... I hate it..." complained Aisa, who was laying on the ground, panting for fresh air.

"What stinks? You came here with the same smell." Dol was immediately insulted by Aisa's complain, and immediately got near Aisa. She was frightened, her instinct telling her if she remained laying down she would get raped, but her sexual frustration still remained even after the black lizardmen splashed their semen on her.

"You want it inside huh, you slut?" shouted Dol.

"No..." said Aisa weakly and doubtfully. Ironically, she wanted to put something inside her already aroused pussy. She could not stand the itchiness inside her vagina.

"Oi Dol, that girl serviced you, you should be a little considerate about her."

"Stop being a goodie-two-shoes Del, you came on her, and I'm sure you want to come inside of her too!" Dol complained at Del's neutral attitude, which sometimes got to Dol's nerves.

"Inside of her huh, that sounds interesting."

"No... don't..." Aisa cried quietly, tears already running down her cheeks. Ironically, her hands were already playing with her pussy.

"Eh, you said no, yet you play with your pussy. You want something hard and warm inside your cunt, I get it."

"Come to terms with it already, the truth is, you wanted them to violate you!" the voice inside Aisa's mind echoed again, goading Aisa into giving in to her sexual urge again.

"M... Me..." Aisa cried, already lost her will to deny.

"Then say it, make me feel warm, make me feel good, tear me apart!"

"...... Make me feel good..." Already controlled by her sexual pleasure, Aisa agreed quietly. Dol cackled loudly, while Del was still clueless, or tried to pretend to be clueless.

"What did she say?"

"She means fuck her!" Without any warnings or signs, Dol immediately inserted his still erected cock inside Aisa's pussy. The rough sliding between her vulva and his glossy cock sent an erotic lightning inside Aisa's mind.

"Nnnnnnnngggghh!" Aisa moaned erotically, releasing her sexual frustration. Dol's sudden cock insertion made her twitch. Aisa started breathing heavily, but Dol, not one to consider his partner's condition, immediately continue sliding his cock left and right.

"Her slut cunt is awesome... nghh..." moaned Dol, feeling so aroused that it felt like a cartwheel massaging his cock.

"Feels... aaah... good... hah... it can't be... uuuu... I'm being raped... hah..." moaned Aisa, unable to believe that getting raped felt good.

"Oh, this looks fun." Del said. His cock had erected after looking at Del raping Aisa. He started rubbing his cock in front of Aisa, the tip of his cock already had some semen leaking. Aisa was too horny to realize that Del was masturbating over her.

"Something.... fuuuaaa.... something is coming out.... aaaah... it feels strange.... hah..." Mixture of guilty feeling and sexual pleasure made Aisa's pussy leak out even more of her sexual fluid.

"Aaaaah, it's going to splash... I feel it... huff... This cunt would... aaahh... be a successful slut!" said Dol loudly, feeling even more of sexual electricity running in his mind through his cock. It was already leaking, mixing with Aisa's cum.

"Ooohhh... watching her aroused face made me feel good..."

Under the shivering night with the caress of the bonfire, Aisa felt her mind turn white and whiter, as if marshmallows were invading her mind. Her eyes already lost focus, her mouth drilling saliva. She was about to cum, along with the other lizardmen.

"Ohhh... something... is coming.... aaaaahaaooouut... Ahmm.... aaaaaaaahhbout to comeee......" Aisa moaned louder, her pussy started to become louder and louder, her cum juice rushing to be released.

"Take this you prodigy slut... Aaaaaaahhh!!" Dol let the pleasure spark entered his mind and orgasmed. His semen that was desperately waiting to be released came out inside Aisa's womb.

"It's coming out... aaaaahh... it's releasing.... Aaaaaaa!" The same went for Del, who sprayed his semen over Aisa.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah..." With orgasmic signal lighted her mind, Aisa sent out a loud erotic moan. She could feel Dol's throbbing his cum inside her womb and Del's cum spreading around her body. Her tiredness took its toll, and feeling hot but exhausted, Aisa lost consciousness and lapse to a deep sleep.

The hot daytime returned to Beastmeh canyon the next day. Feeling the unnatural hot sunlight shining upon her naked body, Aisa regained consciousness, taking in her first unpleasant breath.

"Ahh, what's so smelly in my room..." uttered Aisa quietly. She frowned at the disgusting smell that entered her nostril, which resembled ammonia and iron mixed together. Thinking it's a beautiful day, she stood up and immediately a strange rubbery feeling invaded her lower part of her body and she fell onto her butt. Panicked, she quickly looked at her naked body, and was terrified that her entire naked body was covered with lizardmen semen, her pussy stained with lizardmen's cum. The horrible memories she had last night returned to her.

"I sold... my body... like a slut... how could I..." Aisa sobbed hysterically, remembering her tragic fate of getting raped and losing all her belongings. To warm up her shivering body, she even let two black lizardmen rape her. Those two lizardmen who were staying at the campsite had taken their tents away. The bonfire already lost its flame.

Aisa felt a burning sensation inside her mouth, accidentally swallowed the burning liquid, Aisa recognized the liquid's taste as liquor. Before the lizardmen left, Del had poured liquor inside her mouth to make her move, presumably after she lost consciousness. That burning sensation spread to her whole body, and minutes later she felt she could move her body.

Not wanting to be near the campsite any longer, Aisa clumsily forced herself to stand up, supporting her ravished body with her two hands. Feeling thirsty and hungry after not eating or drinking for more than half a day, two words immediately came to her mind, food and water. She remembered her side plan on finding a lake to wash herself, and clumsily walked away, enduring her dry throat and empty stomach. After a few kilometers of hiking downhill, Aisa accidentally fell down near the edge of the cliff.

"Hiiii..." Controlling her fear of seeing such a height down the canyon, Aisa saw what was down the cliff, a river down the top canyon. Her heart started beating faster at the enthusiasm of wanting to get into the river immediately. Feeling victorious, after being covered by lizardmen's semen for more than half a day, she could now wash off all the filthy semen covering her naked body. She could not wait to jump onto the river, but jumping directly may mean suicide.

"Buffer Legs." Aisa chanted an incantation, concentrating the mana on her foot. After some incantation, her feet glowed and magical particles flew around them. Buffer Legs is used by magicians to glide from one platform to another, and it could also be used as a buffer to jump down a tall area without injuries. Taking a deep breath, Aisa jumped down the cliff.

Aisa drifted slowly down to the river, feeling the hot air blew over her naked body. Her messy hair messed up by lizardmen's cum was floating above her. Due the pressure of the air and she was drifting stark naked, her nipples immediately erected. Surprised at the goose bumps she had, she lost control of her Buffer Legs and it immediately dispelled. Before she could scream in horror, she plunged down to the river, followed by a loud splash as her whole body sank inside the river

Aisa got up from the river, water flowing off of her naked skin. Immediately needing to drink water, she scooped up the clear water with her hand and drank it, gulps by gulps, until her thirst was gone. After that, she splashed herself with the river water, enjoying the cooling and refreshing water flowing down her naked body. It made Aisa smiled happily, as if her mishaps of getting raped by Geian tribe lizardmen and having to travel stark naked did not happened to her. She felt it was a pity her friends were not here to join her playing in the water.

Realizing that she still smelled of foul lizardmen's semen, Aisa started washing her body. After spending an hour washing her cum stained body and her trauma dirt, she got out of the river, wet from hair to toe. Without a towel to wipe her naked body, she had to let the humid air dry her body. She wanted to stay inside the river for a little longer, but knowing that staying inside the river wouldn't let her get out of her nakedness. She decided to leave the river, planning to return there again after collecting the World Shard to enjoy herself again.

kakuyaz1
kakuyaz1
14 Followers
12