Misinterpretation Ch. 02

Story Info
He had it coming.
3.9k words
3.54
86.3k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 10/02/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers

"You motherfucking goddamn son of a bitch!" I was screaming at the top of my lungs, flailing at my husband Dan with both hands.

He was trying to hold me, stop my hysterical screaming and swinging at him.

I tried to dig at him, slash at him with my fingernails to no avail. Of course I kept them trimmed very close and spotless, after all, I had my hands in bread dough all day at Bill's bakery.

"You ruined everything!" I stopped swinging, started to sob. Dan gathered me in his arms and held me as my body convulsed.

I realized I was still naked, Bill had long since beaten a hasty retreat. I tore loose from my husband and ran to the bedroom, slammed the door.

Dan was at the door in seconds, knocking.

"Dana? Honey? Please, I am sorry, I didn't realize you would take it this way."

I ignored him.

Dan had been making comments for months, buying me clothes and talking me into wearing things out in public that I would have never even considered.

Then he was suggesting I sleep with Bill? Bill was my boss at the bakery, I never even thought of him like that. Besides, he was married to Sandy, they were just our friends.

When I had blurted out to Bill some of the things that were going on, it was his idea that we fiddle around some and get Dan jealous, that would put a stop to it.

I guess I was stupid.

I thought some teasing, something like that would do the trick, so when Bill came over for dinner I came out afterwards in just a big T-shirt. Somehow we got to horsing around, I ended up nude and then Bill was nude and all the rest just happened.

When Dan didn't start to throw a fit as my breasts were exposed, I went to the next step. Naked, I actually opened my legs to let Bill see me. After all, it was just Bill, plus I had lost some of my usual modesty wearing those skimpy clothes out in public.

The whole thing made me feel naughty, sexual. I was being blatant. I opened my legs to let Bill see me, what was he supposed to expect?

I was sure that that would be when Dan called a halt.

He didn't, then it was too late, it happened and I didn't stop it.

I didn't even try to stop it. It was days later before I realized I had actually wanted it.

But I even orgasmed, what the hell was wrong with me? This wasn't my husband. My climax was huge, powerful, like nothing I had ever felt before in my life! Dan usually gave me orgasms, pleasant ones. Soft and sweet, the kind that made me feel warm and comforted. This one was incredible, it started the instant Bill touched me and went on and on, each one higher and stronger until I had no sense at all of where or who or what, just spasms crashing across my entire body.

When it was over I was suddenly ashamed.

Then Bill said that my Dan and Sandy had been messing around, that tore it! I exploded in a rage, Bill got the drift and got out of there, leaving me screaming at Dan.

Now, in my bedroom, I cried myself to sleep. I felt guilty, dirty. I had cheated, I was used.

I was completely confused, afraid. Sleep came, with it, dreams. A blur, an erection, so large coming at me. There was no face or body, just the joining as my body was pressed open, forced to expand in pleasure and pain. I could not move, lying there awake with muscles that would not respond as the dream tore at my loins. The orgasm was so powerful I passed out.

Or I dreamed I did.

The next morning, I woke up with the Sun shining in my eyes. Looking at the clock, I was late for work. But I knew I couldn't go to work, no way could I ever face Bill again. I showered for a long time, trying to get the screaming hot water to wash away the memories. Yet as I scrubbed at my outer lips I felt the waves begin, I sank to my knees as the near scalding water cascaded over me.

Dan was gone to work, so I dressed and went into the living room. There was a note from him, I picked it up.

"I'm sorry. I love you."

I sat at the kitchen table, sipping some coffee, thinking. Then the phone rang.

"Are you all right?" It was Sandy.

"I am fine. What do you want?" My tone was nasty.

"Honey, we didn't...Bill called and told me, he said you got all upset."

"You and Dan? You have been fucking DAN behind my back?" My voice rose as the anger came flooding back.

"Dana..DANA!...Dan said..we thought you would be willing?"

I hung up on her. The phone rang again almost instantly, I let it ring.

I had no idea what to do, where to go. I had no one to even talk to.

It was several hours later when the phone rang again.

"Dana? Can we talk?" It was Dan.

"What do you want?" I used my harshest tone.

"I just want you to know I am sorry, It won't happen again."

"Dan, I am not ready to talk to you yet."

"All right. I will talk to you when I get home."

"Dan, you don't understand. Don't you DARE come back here tonight!"

I slammed the phone down. It rang again, instantly. I ignored it.

I went in to start packing my bags, then I changed my mind. I gathered up all of Dan's clothes, stuffed them in garbage bags.

That seemed fitting.

I carried them outside and piled them on the lawn. Then I called a locksmith to come and change the locks. He was there in 30 minutes, a nice looking young man about 25 or so. It popped into my head to seduce the guy, fuck him senseless.

But I shook that thought out of my head. He handed me the new keys, I wrote him a check as he looked at the bumps my nipples made in the T-shirt I wore. I knew he was looking, the thought made my vagina suddenly dampen, my nipples firm up. I barely managed to control my voice as I handed him the check.

I didn't have a car, I usually just rode my bike to my job at the bakery. I called a taxi, had him drive me to the bank and closed all of our accounts, took the cashier's checks to a different bank and deposited them.

Then I went back home.

I expected Dan to arrive right after work, he didn't. I sat there and waited for him, getting madder by the minute. Finally at 10 O'clock I knew he wasn't coming.

I know, I told him not to but I thought he would anyway. The phone didn't ring, either. That made me even madder. I found a bottle of Gin in the cabinet, poured myself some with some grape juice. It tasted terrible, I drank it anyway.

I woke up the next morning on the couch, my mouth was dry, my head spun. I went into the kitchen and threw up in the sink. It was afternoon when there was a knock on the door. I looked out, Sandy was standing on the porch. I decided I would just ignore the bitch. Fuck her, leave her standing out there on the porch!

I jerked the door open a crack, glared at her.

"Can I come in?" her voice was almost timid.

I just opened the door, stood aside.

She looked me up and down.

"Are you sick?"

"No, I have a hangover."

I went into the kitchen, got some coffee. I was on my third pot. I thought of putting some poisen in hers but I didn't have any. I handed her the cup.

"So what do you want?"

"Apologize. I want to...Bill and I thought you guys would..enjoy..Oh, God! This is so hard."

"You wanted to fuck Dan and you thought if Bill and I were then you won't feel guilty? Is that it?" I was being very loud.

"No, Bill likes to..watch me." She blushed at the admission.

"Dan was at our house. It just happened. Then we were talking and we thought you would join in."

"That is why Dan kept buying me those clothes, making me show off in public?"

"Probably. I think so. He wanted to get you used to the idea."

"Well, I'm not used to it!"

"We are sorry, Dana. It won't happen again. We just want to go back to the way things were before."

"I will think about it."

Sandy left, I busied myself around the house, trying to keep my mind blank. Six o'clock came and went, Dan didn't come home. The phone didn't ring, either. I began to get mad again, then I was worried. By 10 PM I called a taxi, had him drive me around town looking for Dan's car.

I didn't find it. By the next morning, I was beginning to panic.

I called Dan's work, they said he wasn't in, that he had taken vacation leave. The secretary's voice sounded sad to me.

I called Sandy, she said she had no idea either where Dan was.

"Lying bitch!" I thought, pissed off again.

By weekend I was going nuts with worry. I must have called his cell phone 200 times, nothing. He had it turned off, he even had the voicemail turned off.

Then finally it rang. Dan picked up.

"Where the hell are you?" I demanded.

"I'm in the motel, down at the coast."

I knew exactly which one, at the Casino, the bastard. The same one we sometimes vacationed at.

"What are you doing there?"

"I took some time off, to let you cool down. Plus I needed some time to think."

I took a deep breath, trying to remain calm.

"I am coming down there."

"How are you going to get here?"

"I will get a car."

"OK. We really need to talk. I love you!"

I hung up, started to call a rental agency. Then it hit me. Dan's 401K had over $200,000 in it, and I just happened to have the access code since I handled all the bills and finances. Dan never paid any real attention to any of that, he just used his credit cards for everything. I had already moved the savings and checking account.

I was pissed off again.

I turned on the computer, transferred half of his 401K account to my personal checking account. I showered, trimmed myself, put on my makeup and one of the naughty dresses Dan had bought for me early on when he started his little games. It was blue, Dan liked blue. It hooked at the shoulder and the two strips of cloth just draped over my breasts. It was also thin enough it required a bra in public, I didn't bother. I didn't bother with hose or panties, either. I packed a suitcase with the nastiest clothes I had in the closet, I even added the tiny pink bikini Dan had bought for me that I had never had the courage to wear since I almost couldn't stand up and stay in it. Plus if I actually did get it wet, it pretty much vanished, it had no liners.

Then I called a taxi.

I had no problem at all getting the car salesman to help me. The nice young man helping me spent a lot of time looking at my titties that were nearly completely exposed, I just let him look, making no effort at all to hide anything.

The bright yellow Mustang with the engine that was loud and rumbled served me just fine. It had some black trim and about every fancy addition the company offered.

I wrote them a personal check for almost $70,000, that got some funny looks as it took me three tries to get the numbers small enough to get it all on one line. The salesman huddled with the manager, they kept looking at me and then the check.

One phone call to the bank and they were back handing me the keys, all smiles.

I put my suitcase in the back, it barely fit. I started the engine, pulled it into gear. It made a terrible noise, lurched a couple of feet and stopped.

I tried again, it did the same thing.

I was sitting there confused, the young salesman came up to me.

"It's a stick shift, miss."

Stick shift? Just great. I looked down at the floorboards at the extra pedal that I had thought was the emergency brake. I realized I didn't have a clue how this car worked, I almost never drove and when I did I just pulled the lever into gear and pressed on the gas and it would go.

"Get in!" I looked at him. It was an order.

He got an odd look on his face but obeyed, I saw the other people all watching us with big grins.

"Show me how this works!" I had to learn how to drive a stick shift, whatever that was.

"Push that pedal on the left, that's the clutch. Put it in the first gear, then speed the engine up a little and let the clutch out slowly."

I did that, the car jumped forward with a lurch and a loud squeal of the tires, and we were moving. Three times around the block and I had the hang of it, except for once when it turned around backwards in 2nd gear, my foot slipped.

I dropped the salesman off. I noticed his knuckles were white from having them embedded in the seat. He came around to the driver's side window.

"Thanks!" I smiled sweetly at him.

"Lady, any time you need anything, anything at all..." He was looking at my right breast, it was completely exposed from the thin strip of cloth sliding over.

I didn't care. Dan wants me naughty, by God he gets me naughty!

"Maybe I will take you up on that when I get back." I smiled.

I swear, he blushed. I was still giggling when I found the onramp to the highway.

Once on the highway to the coast I practiced a little with the gears, it was pretty easy. I had some troubles at the first few stop lights when the engine chugged to a stop but I got it going again, finally remembering to step on the extra pedal when I wanted to stop. I also learned to keep it from squealing the tires every time I changed gears.

I pulled into the valet area at the casino, handed the keys to the attendent who stood there staring at me in shock.

"Don't scratch it!" I said, with a toss of my hair.

"Just park it right over there and bring me the keys back."

The attendent ran all the way back across the parking lot, that was funny. I tipped him a couple of dollars as he stood there redfaced, staring at my almost bare breasts.

I found Dan right where I knew he would be, sitting there pushing buttons on a $1 slot machine.

"Wow!" he exclaimed as I walked up.

"You like?" I did a little spin. There was a heavyset older woman sitting at the machine next to him, she looked me up and down with a disapproving stare.

I smiled sweetly at her.

Dan cashed out and we went upstairs for lunch. I was getting quite a bit of attention, there aren't many dressed like I was in the middle of the afternoon.

In fact, there wasn't anybody dressed like me.

"So are you all right? He asked me.

"Sure, I am fine. I have just been doing like you want me to."

"Doing? What do you mean?"

"Well, I took a taxi downtown and back, and I invited the driver in." I lied.

"You did?"

"Yes, he was black, too. It's true what they say about black men."

I delivered a perfect giggle.

"You....you...?" He stammered. His eyes were as big as silver dollars.

"Then the car saleman, he was young and cute."

"Car salesman? Car? What car?"

"The new Mustang, I told you I was going to get a car."

"I thought you were going to rent one?"

"No I just bought one. The car salesman was really nice!" I added.

Dan's face was bright red.

"But that was all, just the two...this week." I smiled.

Dan looked like he was about to pop, I managed to keep a straight face.

"Oh, I used your 401K to buy the Mustang."

"I knew you wouldn't mind." I added. "Besides, half of it is still there."

Dan was fairly quiet as we finished lunch. We headed for his room, I had plans for him.

On the way out, I spotted a waiter, young and cute.

I nudged Dan.

"See that one?"

He looked at the guy, his face confused.

"Remind me for later!" I walked on ahead of him, laughing.

I expected Dan to be all over me the instant the door closed. He wasn't.

"You are making all that up!" He accused me.

I walked over to the window, took out the keypad for the Mustang, hit the door lock button. The horn blew, the running lights flashed, even though the car was clear over on the other side of the lot.

Dan stood there looking out at the car, then back at me. His face was dark.

I decided to change the subject. I reached up to the catch on my shoulder, tripped it, let my dress drop.

I didn't have anything on underneath.

Dan's eyes dropped, his eyes got as funny look as he realized I was shaved. I walked over to him, undid his shirt.

"Come on! I am in the mood!"

I was too, almost giddy with excitement for some reason. Finally getting him naked, I spent a lot of time. He wasn't erect, and he wasn't acting normal. When he did manage to slide inside me he felt softer than normal, I could feel him actually bending as he tried to push.

He managed a weak orgasm, I didn't.

"What's the matter, I thought you liked me this way?"

"I do, but....."

"But what..?

"I don't know."

Later I took a shower, started to dress. I had a white blouse the buttoned up the front, and a tan skirt that would be too short on a 16 year old. I left the blouse unbuttoned to below my nipples.

Dan looked at me, he didn't seem upset but he didn't seem happy, either.

"Could you maybe put something on a little more...conservative?" he said.

"Like what?"

"That top needs a bra."

"I didn't bring one."

"Oh. Maybe button it up some?"

I fastened a couple of buttons.

"Better?"

"That skirt. I can almost see you standing up!"

"I thought that was the idea? Oh, all right!"

I dug out my blue skirt, it was longer and would match.

"Don't you have a...panties...a thong?"

"No, I didn't bring any."

Dan just sighed. We walked over to the casino, wandered around, played some games a little. Dan never got very far away, and he seemed...upset? I was getting quite a bit of attention, Dan was scowling at the men as they would change directions to walk by me, getting a closer look.

None of the machines seemed to be cooperating.

Finally we gave up, went back to the room.

The fight started almost as soon as the door was closed.

"I don't want you looking like a slut!" He had his voice raised.

"You bought me these goddamned clothes!" I shot back.

"You can't be fucking every man you meet!"

"You are fucking Sandy!"

"That was...it was an accident." He actually blushed.

"I suppose what you and Bill did to me was an accident?"

"I thought you..wanted...you were telling me about all the things you were doing."

I hesitated. He was right, I did do that.

"I made all that up. I thought it turned you on."

"Well, what about the Taxi driver? The car salesman?"

"I made it up."

Dan just looked at me, he didn't seem to believe me.

"It's true. I haven't..I didn't do anything. Just the clothes, I thought you liked that."

"I do, but just...sometimes? Oh, hell. I don't know what the hell is wrong with me."

"What about Bill? You didn't stop him."

"I..Dana, I thought you wanted to..You didn't really struggle. Then when you...you opened your legs and he was sitting right there..?"

"Maybe I did! Maybe I did want to! But Bill said we would tease you and you would stop it."

Dan took me in his arms, held me as some tears slid down my cheeks.

"They were our friends! And now..." My voice trailed off.

"Dana, what are we doing? Let's just stop this."

"I love you!"

"I love you too, Dan." I pressed closer to him.

I felt him hard against me. My man, wanting me again. I was confused but the sensations began to overpower me.

Makeup sex, it can be the best of all. Dan was like an animal, he teased and licked me, spending a solid half hour flicking his tongue first on one nipple, then the other as my head swam.

Then he pressed me back, I opened my legs to give him access. I felt his firmness, then he was pressing inside.

A vision instead of Bill pressing into me flashed inside my mind, I tried to shake it off but the orgasms hit me over and over and over as my hips lifted against Dan.

My very best one with my husband.

I managed to muffle my voice as I almost cried out Bill's name. That would have been disaster.

Later, I showered. I reached down and felt myself, still swollen, puffy. Just the touch brought the thoughts back. A few strokes and I orgasmed in the shower, the thought of Bill pressing inside me, my hips rising eagerly to meet him. My knees buckled as I moaned quietly, hoping Dan wouldn't hear.

I lay there for a long time that night, listening to the soft snores coming from Dan lying next to me.

Bill and me. Dan and Sandy. Some things can't be undone. We would be heading home the next day, back to our lives. I wasn't really sure what that would be like. I knew that outside I wanted to be just a faithful housewife. Inside I felt the lust, that moment with Bill had changed me. It was all confusing, erotic, jumbled inside my mind. Pulling two different directions.

magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers
12