Miss Aphrodite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
s0m30n3
s0m30n3
48 Followers

Her breathing quickened even further as my hands stroked the insides of her thighs, pushing them gently apart. One of her hands went, seemingly unconsciously, to her hair, bunching it up messily. The other buried itself in my hair, pressing urgently against the back of my head, urging me forwards. I released my gaze from her eyes and turned it instead to business.

She was already wet. Dripping, in fact; her pussy -- hairless but for a neat strip -- gave off a faint warmth and a sweet, aphrodisiac scent. I ran a finger down the centre of her labia in wonder at her wetness, taking pride in the way she shivered and let out a tiny moan at my touch. Her fingers dug deeper into my hair, pulling my head forwards as if her life depended on it. I resisted gently, instead manoeuvring my finger carefully up and down, stroking her before plunging inside her.

She gasped, and I could not stop myself letting out a breath too. She was so warm, so wet. I wasn't a stranger to sex as such, but fuck knows I had never had anything like this before. I rotated my finger, my cock swelling as my fingertip caressed her moist tightness, stroking her insides with first one, then two fingers. She grabbed at my hair with increasing desperation, and I relented.

With a teasing flick of the tongue at the inside of her thighs, I moved forwards and buried my face in her pussy, opening my mouth and extending my tongue into her. Closing my eyes, I felt her other hand join the one already pressing my head against her. She tasted amazing, sweet glistening juices filling my mouth as I slurped away at her, my tongue flashing between sharply darting at her clit and greedily licking as far inside her as I could reach. She let out a loud moan of pleasure in that perfect voice, making me suck at her clit harder, penetrate deeper with my tongue, rolling it around every inch of warm, dripping wet pussy.

Her moans intensified, gripping my head desperately; her back arched and lifted off the sofa, her delicious heat thrusting into my face. I increased the pressure of my tongue against her in response, feeling her gyrate against me. As I pressed against her insides with the tip of my tongue, I felt her begin to shudder, drawing loud breaths, fingers massaging my scalp in a strong grip, and I grinned with satisfaction as her pussy tightened and sweet, warm liquid rushed into my mouth. She let out a muffled groan of pleasure, holding me against her, and sank back into the sofa.

I withdrew gently, my face travelling back up her body. Her hands moved to my back, holding on tightly as my lips, sticky with her juices, pressed against her flat stomach, moving upwards. She made no effort to stop me as I reached her breasts, at long last taking them in my hands as I had wanted to do from the moment I saw her. I was already fully erect, but I could have sworn I twitched even longer as I felt her soft tits under my palms, squeezing them through her white bra. Her hands gave up their grip on me for just a few seconds, shrugging off her unbuttoned shirt; the motion pressed her breasts forward, and I watched as they swelled and gave way under my grasping fingers. I could feel the desire building in the pit of my belly, pulling me towards her. I leant in to her neck, kissing fiercely as one of my hands moved around behind her, feeling for her bra.

I released the clasp.

She pulled her arms quickly through the straps and tossed the garment to one side, and I couldn't help but let out a quiet whistle in awe. Her tits were fucking amazing. Better than that, they were perfect. I had spent a while on the internet trying to find the perfect pair, but I wouldn't have bothered if I'd known that one day there would be a pair in front of me that put everything I could ever have dredged up to shame. My hands pushed them up from below, feeling their weight as my eyes drank in their absolute roundness, the small pink nipples poking out from the centre of each large, perky breast. They were, in short, unbe-fucking-lievable.

My mouth travelled, as if pulled, down from her neck, kissing her collarbone ferociously, sucking at the perfectly smooth, pale skin of her chest, a hand pushing her nipple up to greet me. My lips closed around it, tongue flicking over the gradually stiffening nipple as my other hand teased, lightly circling the areola of her other breast before settling to tug gently at the nipple. Her hands moved as I worked, one tugging the front of my jeans open as the other lifted my shirt. I withdrew as she pulled my shirt over my head and threw it into some corner of the room, then darted back as quickly as I could to the other nipple, continuing my sucking, circling and licking. With both hands, she yanked my jeans and boxer shorts down, groping frantically for my erection.

It didn't take her long to find it; I felt her chest expand slightly as she drew a breath of desire -- or, if I flatter myself, perhaps amazement -- and her soft fingers grasped my shaft gently but tightly, stroking me as I sucked at her. Her hand moved slowly back and forth, palm at first brushing lightly across me but soon gripping me, eagerly tugging at my cock. I let out a breath of pleasure around the nipple in my mouth, gently nibbling in approval.

She released me, and I felt a hand push against my chest as the other gripped my shoulder; with surprising strength, she flipped me around and onto the sofa, reversing our positions. I kissed her hard and sank back as she moved, lips brushing across my cheek, sucking at my neck, kissing my chest and stomach. Her hands took hold of my cock and stroked, her lips curving in satisfaction as a drop of precum oozed from the tip. She stared straight at me, tits hovering inches over my erection as her hands worked, and then she lowered her head.

I leaned back, exhaling as I felt her lips close around the head of my cock. She gently bobbed up and down, keeping no more than the head in her mouth, and her tongue began to flick across, licking the precum from the tip. I took her head in one hand, bunching the hair up in my fingers, and took hold of one dangling tit in the other, weighing it in my palm, squeezing gently and feeling the large breast sink under my fingers. Her hand continued to move as she sucked and licked, and I closed my eyes, letting the feeling of that warm, wet mouth on my cock sink in. She moved ever lower, taking more of me into her mouth, tongue gliding over me with each upwards motion of her head. Her lips encircled my cock tightly, sucking as I breathed heavily. With a slow but determined move downwards, I felt her take as much of me as she could, the tip of my cock pressing against the back of her throat.

Fuuuuuuuuck. I had never had this before. Her tongue slid the length of my erection as she moved up, then I felt the warmth and wetness envelop me as she took me all the way again. The hand buried in her hair kept a firm hold on her head, holding her there; the hand on her tit rolled her nipple between index finger and thumb.

'Fuck,' I breathed, aloud this time, and disappointment welled up as she emerged, my cock sliding wetly out of her mouth. I opened my eyes. She glanced up, and I was struck by the difference in those big blue eyes; they stared at me with pure desire and sexuality, the innocence of the classroom gone entirely. She held my gaze, and her hands lifted her tits, the pink nipples seeming to point at me as she moved. Eyes still locked on mine, she wrapped her tits around my cock and squeezed.

'Fuck,' I let out again. With slow, careful, deliberate motions, she pressed her tits together against my cock and moved them gently up and down, stroking it between them. I felt the firmness of her round tits against me, the softness of the skin encircling me, and I let my head fall back as she worked my shaft, the head poking out from between her big breasts. The gentle pressure on my cock was unbelievable, the stroking motions unlike any other feeling. Then I felt wetness on the swelled head of my erection, and I glanced down in amazement. Her lips were wrapped around me again; her tongue, hot and wet and delicate, left broad licks over the tip of my cock as her tits, big and soft and perfect, jiggled around the shaft in alternating stroking motions that made my erection twitch and my balls begin to tighten in anticipation.

I practically roared with animalistic desire, getting to my feet and pulling her up to stand opposite me. I stepped out of my jeans, her hands frantically stroking as I did, and pressed our bodies together. Our lips danced against each other fiercely, tongues darting in and out of each other's warm mouths, each fresh with the other's juices. Her naked tits squashed up against my chest, the nipples unmistakeably hard against my skin. My cock, as completely erect as it had ever been, pushed hard against her, just above her entrance, and I could wait no longer. I pulled away from our kiss.

'Wait,' I murmured, regaining control of my sense momentarily. 'Do we need..?'

She tapped her arm, ahead of me. 'Implant,' she said around ragged, sensual breaths.

I grabbed her ass, and she yelped in surprise as I lifted her light frame bodily by the thighs, wrapping her legs around me, my mouth alternating frantically between lips and neck and breast. I could feel the warmth emanating from her pussy, the sticky drips of juice, the tip of my cock resting against her entrance, mere millimetres from penetration. I bucked my hips, but with no result: so with the moan of a desperate man, I twisted around and let us fall. She fell backwards, landing in a half-sitting, half-lying position on the sofa; I fell forwards onto her, and as the couch resisted and her body stopped falling, I moved just that inch more, and my cock plunged into her.

She gasped as I entered, nails already digging into my back. I rammed my lips against hers, groaning into her mouth, and thrust myself into her pussy. I felt her moans reverberating around my mouth as I moved, feeling the heat and wetness of her tight pussy gripping my cock, its tip curving gently to rub aggressively against her G-spot. One hand holding onto her, the other gripping one heavy tit, I planted heated kisses on every inch of skin I could reach, moving across her face and cheeks down her neck to her chest and the firm top of her breasts. My thrusting intensified, each movement eliciting fresh moans from her and sending fresh sensation through my entire body. Her legs wrapped around my waist tightly, pulling me into her; one of her hands massaged her other breast while the other squeezed my arm, my side, my back.

I could feel her body trembling, throaty moans echoing around the room. I buried my face in her neck, knowing that I would leave suspicious marks but far beyond caring. The hand grabbing her breast moved down, fingers scrabbling, and found her clit, my hand moving in quick circles and back-and-forth motions as my cock continued to plunge into her just millimetres below. She was breathing heavily into my ear, moaning and holding my hair tightly, and I felt her back begin to arch slightly as I pounded into her. I stole a glance at her face, and saw her eyes tightly closed, her lips contorting into a round O shape. I could feel her drenching my cock, tightening around it, and with a loud, wordless moan, her insides convulsed, squeezing my pulsing dick, pouring over it, clenching around its length as it jackhammered at her. I let out a groan, pressing my face against her, but she grabbed my cheeks and pulled my lips as hard as she could to hers, her tongue feeling for mine, her moans sounding into the hollow space of my mouth.

The trembling died away, and I stood, lifting her against me. She straddled me in midair, torso pressed firmly against mine, and I latched my mouth to her nipple, sucking hard. My cock, pointing straight up, slid neatly inside her as gravity shuffled her downwards slightly. Two breathy moans sounded in unison, and I mumbled around her tit, which filled my mouth and pillowed my face, 'Bedroom?'

She made no reply but to buck her hips, grinding me into her, and flail an arm in the vague direction of a door on the other side of the room. I carried her to the door, letting her keep thrusting her hips down and forwards, trying not to drop her as she manoeuvred me in and out of her hot, wet pussy. I slammed her against the door, thrusting my hips violently as I held her up against the wooden frame. With a supreme force of will, she managed to turn the handle and open the door, and I stumbled into her bedroom. I had no eyes for any of the details, only to notice that there was a large bed in the centre. That was all I needed to know, and I threw her down onto it, falling on top of her to kiss her desperately, as if her kisses were water and I were lost in a desert. To my surprise, she pushed me away, and I withdrew in confusion.

'What is it..?' I started to ask through heavy breaths, but she grabbed me by the shoulders and spun me, dropping me on my back in the middle of her mattress. She gazed into my eyes for just a moment, her stare hazy with pleasure, and climbed up to straddle me, swinging a leg over my hips with ease.

I exhaled as she reached down and took my cock, slimy and glistening and hard and throbbing, in her hand, and lowered herself down, the lips between her legs sliding over the head of my cock slowly. She held the position, gently stroking me and moving her hips in tiny circles. I watched as she closed her eyes, gently biting her lower lip, her free hand again bunching her hair up against her head; I could feel her wet walls grinding gently against my sensitive head. With a quiet moan, she lowered herself all the way, taking me completely inside her. I let out a gasp, feeling my cock slide fully into her, her insides gliding over me, lubricated and slippery with her own pleasure. She was amazingly tight, lips sucking at me as she gyrated upwards, making quiet wet slurping sounds as she moved. Her body glistening with the sweat of exertion and pleasure, her hands stroked my stomach and chest; she planted them firmly against my torso and leant down to kiss me, slowly riding me, gentle moans joining the noises of wetness. My hands held her by the waist, and I pulled her towards me.

She leaned further forwards, tits dangling right over my face as she moved up and down on me. I grabbed them, squeezing them together and pulling them into my mouth, my tongue wetly and clumsily slathering her nipples. I felt her movements begin to intensify as I sucked, and I moved my hips in counterpoint to her own as she thrust up and down, tits bouncing in my face and hair swinging across me. Again I felt her begin to tighten and her moans start shifting from throaty purrs to exclamatory shouts, her pussy pulsing around my cock as she manoeuvred me in and out of her, always moving just far enough that my throbbing head remained millimetres inside the entrance. She was moving expertly, ensuring that I constantly stayed inside her, sliding over the entirety of my cock, driving her hips downwards and spearing me in so deeply that I could feel my head being squeezed as the walls tightened near her cervix. Her thrusts grew faster and harder, her hands gripping me so tightly that her nails dug into my skin, her mouth open as she moaned loudly. As her insides went into spasm, she threw herself back, sitting upright and impaling herself completely on me, my cock disappearing entirely inside her. I let out breathy moans to match hers, feeling her squeezing erratically, clear sweet liquid gushing out onto my stomach. Her hips jerked and trembled; she fought for control of her body, gyrating her hips in large, twitchy circles that sent shivers of pleasure through my body as my cock rotated inside her.

Her face was the picture of pleasure, framed by messy hair; her hands took mine and brought them insistently to her chest, and I squeezed hard, palms pushing against her big, soft tits while my fingers rolled her nipples around. She let out a raggedly exhaled 'Fuuuuck', and collapsed on top of me, her face sinking into my neck.

'Alright?' I asked, a quiet breathy laugh escaping.

She rolled her hips contentedly, murmuring into my ear. 'You feel... so... fucking amazing...'

I grinned and pushed, rolling her onto her back, rotating on top of her without ever removing myself from her. She nibbled at my ear and neck, tingles of pleasure echoing throughout my body, and I began to slowly grind into her. My cock slid wetly in and out, the shaft caressing her clit as it passed into her, the head massaging all the most sensitive areas of the inside of her body. She gasped with each thrust, raising her legs to allow me deeper entrance, and I pushed hard, my glistening, throbbing erection vanishing inside her with each movement. She dug her fingers into my back, moving her hips towards mine as I entered, our sweaty bodies gliding over each other. I withdrew myself slowly, pulling back so that the tip of my cock was barely nestled between her lips, and then thrust back in hard and fast, pushing as deep as I could. She gave a whimper of absolute pleasure as I hit the sensitive spots deep inside her, holding me tighter; I repeated the move, drawing out with careful deliberation before burying my entire length inside her. Quiet 'oh' sounds escaped her as I moved, growing louder with each inwards plunge, her hips seemingly involuntarily driving in unison with mine.

I felt her begin to tighten once more. My cock was engulfed in hot, wet, squeezing walls, her pussy sucking me in. Her fingers, digging into my shoulders, trembled as her eyes sought mine and her mouth opened to release a wordless, vibrato moan. My balls tightened as she pulled me into her, and my cock twitched furiously against her embracing pussy as I breathed, 'I'm going... to...'

I tried to move my hips backwards, tried to pull out, but her arms wrapped around me and her legs held my waist, preventing me from moving away. 'I'm going to --'

Her arms tightened around me even further, her head bobbing a desperate nod, and the words 'Do it' escaped her lips, almost imperceptible amongst rapid breaths. Her eyes locked on mine, she wrapped her legs firmly around me and kissed me.

I exploded. Gaze unable to move from her blue eyes, lips desperately trying to kiss around the groan rising from my mouth, I thrust as hard and fast as I could, my cock pounding into her, ramming deep inside. Our moans tangled together in the space between our joined mouths as our bodies trembled, her pussy wildly squeezing, gripping, sucking at my cock. A wave of warm fluid gushed over me, and I lost all thought as a matching wave of intense sensation spread through my cock, the tightness in my balls moving up through me, through my cock, from the base through the shaft to flood from the tip.

I came inside her, my cock throbbing and twitching against her clenching insides, fluids meeting fluids as a thick jet of cum shot from me. I practically yelled into her mouth, kissing her so hard my lips ached, my cock spurting into her body, wave upon wave of sensation crashing over every inch of my skin: she held tightly, my torso squashing her firm but soft tits, her legs restraining me, my lips attacking hers, my hands gripping her body, my cock pulsing as it released, her pussy squeezing and flowing with juices as she released simultaneously. My thrusting descended into desperate twitching, pushing myself as far inside her as I could, able to feel nothing but pure exhilaration. With one last wave of pleasure, I spurted one last jet of hot cum into her, and collapsed on top of her.

For the merest moment, my entire world ceased to exist, and when it returned she was holding my face in her hands, tenderly pressing her lips to mine. I opened my eyes and saw hers firmly closed, her attention on nothing but the kiss and the aftershocks of pleasure electrifying her body. Rolling from atop her, onto my side, I gently returned her kiss, my lips folding around hers, the gentlest of bites to her lower lip. She let out a long breath and opened her eyes, shining blue stare penetrating me as surely as I had penetrated her. I slowly withdrew my cock, in its grudging transition back to flaccidity, feeling her insides suck at me one last time as I slid from her.

s0m30n3
s0m30n3
48 Followers