Miss B in Brazil

Story Info
Bored wife heads for the beach.
2.6k words
4.08
64.6k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first ever submission. If you have further ideas or suggestions for further stories feel free. All comments are welcome. Keep it positive. EVERYONE in this submission is OVER 18 YEARS OF AGE. - RS

*****

Miss Beatrice Bustee or "B" as her friends called her was tired; tired of watching and attending the boring football matches of the 2014 FIFA World Cup with her husband while they were on a vacation in Brazil. She could never follow the game, not like she wanted to, and her mind kept wandering to other things.

On the day of the final game, B had had enough with her husband and stormed off to salvage the rest of her vacation doing two of her favorite things: shopping and the beach.

'Why not' she thought, 'everybody must be watching the game and it will be empty and relaxing.' She knew it was pretty tacky but she was looking forward to finally trying on her new American flag thong bikini that she had purchased before the trip. When she shimmied into it, the material barely held in her luscious ass and EE tits. She laughed at her image in the mirror. She could never wear such a scandalous thing in the States but here it seemed commonplace; after all, Brazil invented the thong swimsuit. Nevertheless, she put on the bikini and covered it with a pink sun dress. Here we go!

After strolling through countless stores in the morning and racking up thousands of dollars on her hubby's credit card, she decided to hit the beach. The concierge recommended Ipanema; the most famous beach of all Brazil. Wearing a pair of sandal heels and sunglasses, she grabbed her beach bag and headed to the coast.

She was wrong. It was packed. And worse yet they were playing the game on large movie screens on the beach.

'You've got to be fucking kidding me', B muttered under her breath. She had enough and had to get away from this madness. She needed somewhere more secluded and started walking down the sidewalk strand back to the hotel.

Suddenly a Brazilian girl caught her eyes. The woman was gorgeous, simply put. She had the body that all women wanted, and all men wanted to be with, too. Her long dreaded dark hair was tied behind her back in a ponytail, and the little yellow thong bikini bottom she was wearing barely covered her already perfectly-tanned body. The skimpy black top struggled to contain her 36DD breasts. She wore dark sunglasses, hoop earrings and pink lipstick while she popped bubble gum. She was holding hands with a man that was equally as beautiful with the same perfect skin tone and rippling abs wearing a speedo that did little to hide the noticeable bulge underneath.

'She must be a local.' She thought.

"Excuse me." Miss B hailed her down. "Do you speak English?" The woman smiled.

"Sim. A little." She purred.

"What's a quiet beach? The best beach?" The girl looked at her and smiled.

"Are you alone?" She asked.

"Yes." Miss B replied. The Brazilian girl smiled again and gave her companion a wink.

"You should try Praia Cavalhada. You will like. Very safe." She pointed towards the cove at the end of the beach boardwalk. "Past there, and to your left, left. Yes?"

"Obrigado" Miss B replied in the only Portuguese she knew. The Brazilian girl nodded, smiled and walked on past; her ass bouncing back and forth perfectly. Miss B wished she had curves like that.

After asking several locals where to go, Miss B made it to the beach and it was lovely. This length of beach was away from the strand, and seldom visited. The sky was cloudless, and the sun blazed down unremittingly, enough to make someone break a sweat just by standing outside. She laid down her towel and pulled out a magazine and her headphones.

It's hot. She thought. I need to put on some sunscreen before I fry. She hadn't gone to the beach all vacation and she knew that within less than an hour she would be a lobster.

Squirting a glob of white sunscreen in her palm, B rubbed her hands together until it was a nice lather and rubbed the paste along her legs and feet. She repeated the process on her face, arms, shoulders, stomach and breasts. I am going to get crazy tan lines, she thought, too bad this wasn't a nude beach. Topless maybe? She remembered that the few women she had seen on the main beach before she had dipped into the cove were topless; the young and the old.

"Fuck, why not."

Rather than untying the strings, she pulled down the material on the string bikini top and pulled her massive tits out one by one. A massive tan-line in the shape of triangles had already formed along her breasts; the difference in her tanned skin and her original milky white tone was astounding. Damn! The UV exposure here in Brazil was crazy. Putting a few squirts of sunscreen lotion in her hands, she built up lather and, reaching the consistency she needed, rubbed it into her breasts. The sensation was arousing as her hands smoothly worked her melons in circular motions. B made a sigh as she pinched her nipples. "Fuck! I'm horny!"

Realizing for a split second where she was again, she covered her breasts and turned around. The beach was still empty.

Phew! Content, B continued to pleasure herself; grabbing a few more spurts of lotion and then rubbing them into her breasts. Her right hand made its way into her bikini bottom and rubbed her pussy. Her mind drifted as it always does to sex. She and her husband hadn't had sex at all on their trip. And she was craving for it! Dying for it! A nice big cock in her wet pussy! No! Stop B! What if somebody sees you? Regaining composure, B pulled her top back on and turned over onto her stomach. Well shit! How am I going to get my back? She started to reach for her back shoulder to put on some more lotion.

"You need help?" Startled, B turned her head around.

"No I think I..." B made a gasp.

Oh my god! Behind her was a gorgeous six-foot tall black Brazilian man with ripped abs wearing nothing but a Brazil-themed banana hammock for a swimsuit. From head to toe he was all muscle; with corn-rosed hair, tattoos and ear and nose piercings. But what caught B's eye was the massive bulge that hung down the side of his leg like a giant fleshy flashlight underneath his tight lycra g-string. Oh my god! His cock is fucking huge! She thought.

"You sure?" He prodded again.

"Well I..."

Even underneath her glasses, she couldn't help but staring at his cock. It was massive. The stranger took advantage of her hesitation.

"It's OK, I help!"

In a trance, she watched as he placed himself on his knees next to her waist. Grabbing the sunscreen bottle, he gripped it firmly and lathered up his hands. She wanted him to stop but she couldn't bring herself to do it. Bending over her, the man started to massage it into her shoulders. B sighed. His hands were working magic on her backside; putting pressure on her points and expertly guiding through her every curve. It was like he was a professional masseuse. But every time, he pushed forward onto her shoulders, his enormous cock brushed against her butt. It was making her very uncomfortable.

"Um." She stopped him.

"Yes?"

She lifted her chin and pointed with her index finger towards his crotch.

"Could you?..."

The stranger interjected.

"Oh sorry, I get into better position, Yes?" B smiled; but to her alarm the stranger did the contrary. Straddling her backside, the black man sat on his knees above her buttocks and the weight of his body on her shoulders; his cock, now bulging underneath his banana hammock, hung inches above the thong covered cleft of her ass flesh. He started to slide his hands up and down her shoulders and spine to massage her back; simultaneously his cock rubbed back and forth in between her ass cleft.

"Does it feel good?" He asked.

B let out a stifled moan.

"Mmmph."

The combination of his careful massaging and rubbing his large cock against her ass cheeks was too much for her. His hands drifted to the loop of her string bikini top. She shot her hand back to block him.

"No!" She interjected.

"No tan lines." He added. Defeated, she stopped struggling and let him unloosen her string bikini top. His finger began massaging the sides of her breast. Every time he thrust now, her nipples rubbed against the fabric of the bikini and the beach towel.

"Fuck!" she exclaimed; unable to stop the words before they came out. The black man stopped. "Everything OK?"

B let out a moan.

"Yes keep going. Mmmph. Please." Obediently, he continued his torment of her backside. He had become more aggressive and his large hands were now kneading her tits like dough. He pinched her nipples delicately with each hand with his thumb and forefinger. She had had enough. Turning over, B grabbed for his head and kissed him passionately; forcing her tongue down his throat. Her hand went to the cock sling that was his swimsuit.

"My turn." She interjected. Obediently, the black man traded positions and got on his back. B got into a 69 position; burying the man's face in her crotch while he slid down his lycra thong. Restrained tightly by the lycra fabric, his enormous black meat stick almost whipped her in the face before it stood upright. "Holy shit! Your cock is huge!" She always admired big cocks. "It's as big as my arm."

She did the comparison like they do in porn movies; pressing her face against his gargantuan meat stick. "Mmmph!" The black man had now pulled down her thong to her knees and was licking her pussy. "Yeah, that's it!" She said as she stroked his cock with both hands; admiring his massive pillar of flesh. Her mouth then went for his cock head; his size was massive. Definitely the biggest cock she had ever seen in person. Let's see if I can deep throat this fucker! She thought. Giving a few quick sucks for lubrication, she gagged on his dick before coming up for air.

"Fuck!" She exclaimed; "I only got half way." She added; spit dribbling down her chin and onto her breasts, as she vigorously jacked off his cock. Licking his cock head while jerking him off, B prepped for another deep throat attempt. Giving head to her husband was never as much of a delight as was worshiping this black monster of all cocks. The black man groaned as she came back up for air.

"Uggh! Uggh!" She muttered as she bobbed her head up and down on his cock. Her eyes watered as she gagged on the giant black monolith of flesh, pulling back and spitting stringy saliva all over his shaft. Her pussy was dripping wet. Licking his balls, she spit on his cockhead and looked back at his face buried in her ass. He had pulled her pussy lips wide and was furiously thrusting his tongue back and forth into her. His tongue was very large and was prodding her orifice with ease.

"Oh fuck that's it." Furiously, he licked her pussy but B was growing impatient as she jerked on him up and down in time with her bobbing head.

"You like pussy huh?" He nodded. She rocked her cunt back and forth over his face; he pushed his tongue as deep as he could into her pussy.

"Well, let's see you fuck this pussy."

He started to get up but B pushed him down.

"No you lie down, baby. I'll be on top."

She pulled down her thong and kicked it off onto the towel. B squatted above him and picked up his cock, rubbing it vigorously against her sopping pussy lips; coating his large purple head with her juices.

"Mmm. Baby. You are going to fuck this pussy up." Steadying herself, she placed his cock head at her opening and eased her cunt onto him.

"Oh my god, Oh my god." She panted. She took about half of his length, then moved her hand to his stomach and started riding him; his hands held her by the hips to keep her upright and in rhythm. The slapping of her buttocks against his groin was loud and her pace quickened as her bottom became a blur of pink, jiggling flesh. She picked up the pace as she was building towards her climax.

"Yes! Yes!" She knew she was being loud but the throes of ecstasy were too much for her. Finally, B let out a scream and dug her nails into his thighs. She dropped her weight on him, slipping to her knees. Her ass quivered on his loins as she came hard; harder than she ever had before.

The stranger, however, is still hard as a rock and is getting adventurous. He pulls out and starts to push against her asshole.

"No, baby, you're too big."

But the man was persistent. He pushes her off and grabs her from behind. Pushing her head down against the towel, he grabs her by the waist with one hand and her arm by the other.

"No worry," he says. "You will enjoy." Spitting on his hand, he lubes up his dick and then slowly pushes his large black dong into her asshole.

"Fuckkkk!" She exclaims. B had anal sex only once before and it was with a college roommate. His dick was dwarfed in comparison to this mammoth shlong. Gripping her by the waist, he slowly starts to fuck her ass. After picking up speed, he pulls her hair back.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me in the ass you dirty boy!" She could feel him build up inside her.

"Ah Fuck!" He exclaims as he picks up speed; her ass is a cherry red as he digs his claws and pounds away at her jiggling ass flesh.

"Don't you fucking cum in me you little shit!" She mutters in between quick breaths. She lets out a squeal as he obediently pulls out of her ass with a pop and starts furiously jerking his meat stick.

"Yeah baby, blow that big load of yours all over my ass." Pulling her ass cheeks apart, she watches with fascination as her bull begins to cum; hot thick ropes spurting out of his cock head onto her ass.

"Mmm." She squeals as the stranger coats her ass like frosting. After a few more jerks, the stranger makes a grunt and collapses to her side.

"Fuck, baby that was good." She grabs him by his necklace and pulls him in for a kiss. That was the best ass fucking of her life.

Wiping cum off her ass with a towel, B reaches for her phone.

"Fuck, I'm late!" She yelps; she was to meet with her hubby in two hours and she would need to shower and get ready. B scrambled to put back on her swimsuit, summer dress and accessories. The black man slid back on his swimsuit.

"Will I see you again?" Her black Adonis asks in his broken English; still very short of breath. B smiled. She took a pen from her purse and scribbled a note on one of her shopping receipts, folded it and handed it to him.

She got her things and headed off the beach before giving him a farewell kiss. Watching her leave the beach, smiling at that delicious ass bouncing side to side, the local Brazilian stranger opens the note.

HOTEL DA COPACABANA. ASK FOR B. XOXO