Miss Bernie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let Janie bring me to the brink then pulled away from her and pushed her on her back and then slipped between her thighs. I wanted to be inside her, I knew it was where I needed to be. My wet cock slipped right into her hot wet vagina. It felt super. It was where I wanted to be. Our lips were pressed together, her tongue inside my mouth, slipping around between my lips and my teeth. Oooo! That was an erotic feeling. Janie began to whimper and mew as I rapidly thrust in and out as fast as I could. She started crying. I slowed to a stop. She screamed, "NO, DON"T STOP, I love it, I love it, loveit, loveit. I am crying for joy. I thought I would never feel this way again." I couldn't move. She looked up into my eyes, into my heart. I knew then that I loved her with all my soul. I saw her love for me. I tenderly held her sweet beautiful face between my hands.

I gently kissed her lips, "Janie, Sweetheart, I have to tell you this, I have fallen in love with you, I felt it when you first woke me up a few days ago, now I know for sure. I love you."

"Oh! Bernie, I love you too, I felt it when I first saw you lying helpless on our bed. I couldn't believe how strong the feeling was when I had to tuck your balls up inside you, I had a hard time finding the holes where they go, after that it was easy, but I was almost overwhelmed by the feelings of a fierce need to protect you, to hold you and nurture you. I never felt that before. Never! I loved my Tommy but not like this. I cried over him for months, now I cry for joy over finding you. I love both of you equally, I love both the male Berny and the girlie Bernie. I love my new husband slant wife." We cried together for a while, I knew part of it with both of us was the feeling of cloture of her life with her dead husband, and a renewal of her life, with me.

We lay quietly clutching each other for a long time. Then she lifted her head, "Breakfast?"

It was warmer that morning so we put on T-shirts, panties, and little white shorts with light makeup. I laughed. She asked what was so funny. I told her that a few days ago I would never have worn white shorts for fear of getting them dirty, now it felt right. She smiled, "I am glad to hear that, you think like a girl now. That means your disguise is damned near perfect."

I giggled, "It must be, my front in these tight shorts is perfectly flat."

"It sure is, it looks delicious. Mmmmm! Does it still hurt a little or is it getting more comfortable?"

"I don't even notice it anymore."

"Great, we need to take you shopping for a couple of cute Bikinis, I was afraid to buy any when I got your stuff because I just knew you could never be able to wear them."

"Well it will have to wait for another time. Our new family member is due here in about an hour."

"Oh! I forgot. How could I forget that, it's almost like having a baby isn't it?"

"I sure is, he is a damned big baby though, I'm glad we won't have to change his diapers. Would you like to walk around the block with me"

"I would love it, Hon. Is it for the exercise or do you have another motive."

"A little of both, I want to check out the area in the daylight too."

We walked down the sidewalk holding hands. We saw Bill and Jan walking out to their car and waved. They waved us over so we stopped. Jan hurried over to us and kissed each of us on the cheek. Bill gave each of us a little friendly hug. Jan said they hope we had a good time at the party. They said the party lasted an hour or two longer and that everyone asked why we left so early. Jan said that she just asked them how they felt the evening they moved into their house. Most agreed that they wouldn't have even been able to show up. Jan asked if we needed help with anything, she said Bill was very handy and had all sorts of tools. We said our goodbyes and headed out again.

We got about two houses further down the block when a woman ran out and said she was Grace Blaise and that she had met us last night at the party. She offered her help if we needed anything. We said we were fine. A large Rottweiler ran to her gate and barked. She looked at him and said "Hush". He sat and was silent. Janie smiled, "He is well behaved, We are getting a new dog this morning, we are very excited."

Grace asked what breed we were getting. I said, "A Belgian Malinois."

"Oh! Is it a trained protection dog?"

"Yes, he is."

"Oh they are wonderful, our Rottweiler, Bud, is a sweetheart but we really wanted a Malinois, but they were too expensive. What Level of training does he have?"

Janie smiled, "Level III."

"Oh my god, he must have cost a fortune, right?"

Janie smiled, "I thought so too, but that is what my baby wanted so that is what we got. Oh look, that must be him now." She said, pointing to a Mini Van pulling in our driveway. We hurried off. A man and woman were getting out as we walked up.

The man saw us, "Hi! We are looking for the McDonald residence. Is this it?"

"It sure is, we are the McDonalds. Do you have a new family member for us?"

They both smiled broadly, "That is just what we like to hear. You are off to a great start. We would like to take him right into the house before we start introductions." The woman stayed by the van while the man followed us to the door and when I opened the door he nodded to the woman and followed us in. We looked back out the door as she opened the door to the van. She snapped her fingers and pointed down.

A large black and brown dog jumped out and sat beside her, looking up at her. She said something quietly and walked forward, the dog stayed beside her. She whispered something else to the dog as she approached the door. The dog bounded in the door and looked quickly around, then checked behind the door. He walked back beside her and sat down until she entered the house and sat in a chair, he sat beside her. The big dog was a beautiful animal. He looked carefully at Janie, then looked me over.

The man smiled and said, "Which of you is Bernice?"I lifted my hand. He looked at the dog, "Tyler, this is Bernice, she is your new Mistress, give her your paw." He stepped forward and extended his right paw. I took his paw in my hand. He brought his massive head forward and smelled my hand. He licked it and sat up again.

I looked up at the man, he smiled and nodded. I looked back at the dog, "Tyler, this is Janie, your other new Mistress, give her your paw. He repeated his greeting with Janie. She reached out and rubbed his head. The man said, "Tyler, relax." The dog lay down and put his head on my foot and a paw on Janie's foot, his tail was wagging a mile a minute, slapping on the floor.

The man introduced himself as Mr. Abe Grant and his wife Sandra. We offered to let them stay with us but he said they were more comfortable at a motel. I told him we had made reservations for a room for two at the Best Western Inn in Ocala just Off I-75, about 25 minutes away. I added that they had room 163 and two nights were paid for. He grinned, "Great, now let us tell you how lucky you are about Tyler. Tyler was ordered by an executive, he wanted the very best dog available, the pick of the litter and the best dog we could find. He said he would pay a twenty-five percent bonus if we would pick three of the very best puppies we could find, have them home raised with other dogs and with children, small and large. We would get the dogs when they were ready to train, and train them to the highest level we are capable of reaching. We finished training the dogs and Tyler was easily the best, we think he is the best dog we have ever produced. We have been unable to contact the buyer for three months now. He gave us a good non-refundable deposit on Tyler, so you will get him at the base cost of an average Level III."

I smiled and walked to our desk and picked up our check book, "How much do we owe you?"

He gave me a figure less our deposit. We spent the next two days learning all about Tyler. We learned to say 'Tyler' before each command. Both Janie and I fell in love with him, he was an eager and intelligent companion as well as a vicious attack dog. If one of us made a mistake in his command he would look at us and cock his head, as if to say, "Tell me what you really want me to do."

Mr. Grant said, "If you want Tyler to go everywhere with you, buy him a guide dog harness and wear dark glasses and you can take him anywhere. He will turn whatever way you want him to go if you put pressure on his harness toward the way you want him to go."

Having worked with military attack dogs I caught on pretty quickly and helped Janie learn too. Tyler loved Janie. Where ever she went he was close by. At first he was upset when ever I kissed her. Then I called him over where we sat on the couch. I had him put his front feet up on the seat between us. Jane and I kissed with lots of tongue play right over the end of his nose. We moaned and licked each other's tongues, I would softly say 'Mmmm good' over and over. He backed down and watched for a while before he dropped his big head and closed his eyes.

Before we would make love, Jane would send him to the living room until we were through. I don't think she ever noticed but Tyler would sneak back and watch us for a while.

Tyler was a wonderful addition to our family, he allowed me to sleep at night confident he was always alert. He slept a lot during the day. He prowled the house silently at night. We tested him now and then by having someone make a small noise at the front door. Tyler would listen for a moment then run to our room and lick me where ever he could find bare skin. I would jump up and get my pistol and go see what was going on. I would let him out a door on the other side of the house from the noise. I would wait until he scratched at the door and let him in. We had friends watch him from across the street.

If the noise was at the front door he would go to the door and cast about, trying to pick up a scent. When he found it he would follow it to the edge of our property, and watch in that direction constantly smelling the air. Then he would circle the house checking everything. When he felt all was clear he would scratch to get back inside. I always had a treat for him. As far as we could tell there were never any false alarms. Once a he caught a coyote and killed it. He brought me five or six dead armadillos in the first couple of weeks.

Jeanie and I took him with us whenever we could. When one of us went to the grocery store Tyler would wait outside by the door. We put a leash on him and draped the end of the leash over a convenient small sign showing the hours of opening and closing. He was always there when we came back. Children could pet him and climb on his back. Adults could not get near him without a snarl or a snap.

One day I came out and a Deputy Sheriff was standing watching him. I said, "Tyler, Come." and he bounded to my side.

The officer said, "Pardon me Ma'am, is that your dog?" I said that he was my dog. He said he was going to give me a ticket for breaking the leash law. I told the officer he had a leash on. He said you must hold the leash or have the dog secured at all times. I said that the dog had been secured at all times. He said that I was wrong the leash had not been tied to anything.

I said, "Does being secured mean that the dog is prevented from moving from a certain place?"

He agreed with me. I led Tyler back to the sign and draped the leash over the sign again. I said, "Tyler, Stay!" I walked over to the deputy and said, "Move him."

The office smiled and eased over and got the end of the leash. He said, "See, he is not secure!"

"Sure he is, he hasn't moved."

The Deputy pulled hard on the leash. The dog didn't move. He pulled harder. The dog didn't move. By this time a crowd had gathered and were watching. The Deputy gave a hard yank and the leash snapped. He held up the broken leash, "See, he is not secure."

"He hasn't moved."

The crowd laughed and jeered. "He hasn't moved, he hasn't moved!"

The Deputy drew his night stick and started toward Tyler. I said, "Wait, If you try to hurt that dog I will release him so he can defend himself, he will hurt you. Don't try it." The deputy moved closer. I said, "Tyler, Hold!" Then the Deputy jumped toward Tyler and swung the baton at him. Tyler ducked and grabbed the Deputies arm. I screamed, "Tyler, Hold!" Tyler had the Deputy by the wrist and sat and held him. The Deputy was trying to get his gun. I yelled, "Deputy, if you touch that gun the dog will rip you hand off and disarm you. Don't try it." I walked over to the Deputy, "Has he hurt you?"

"No, not really, he is just holding me."

"Right, and the dog still hasn't moved, right?"

"No ma'am, he hasn't moved, he is apparently very secure where he is."

"Tyler, release, now!" The dog let the wrist go. The Deputy checked his wrist. There were a few red marks but the skin was not broken. He reached for his nightstick. Tyler growled deep in his throat. The Deputy froze. I said, "Tyler, heel!" The dog moved to my side. I smiled my cutest and most innocent smile, "You can get it now. Mr. Deputy, Suh, is it all right fo' ma puppy an' Ah to go on ouwa way?"

"Yes Ma'am, just be sure to keep him on a leash."

"Oh! Yes Suh, My My! You are so forceful, no wonder they made you an Officer. Bye Bye Now."

The crowd yelled, "Bye Bye Tyler!" I pushed my cart to my car and the Deputy followed me and helped me load everything in the car. I thanked him and he said, "Ma'am, that is some dog, he could have killed me, right?"

"If he thought you were harming me he would kill you in a heartbeat."

"Aren't you afraid he might hurt a child."

"Officer, I have seen Tyler sit and let a two year old bite his ear until it bled. Tyler just whimpered. Don't ever spank a child around him. He will stop you. He dearly loves kids."

"Thank you Ma'am, are you by any chance married?"

"Why yes I am. To the most beautiful girl you have ever seen. G'Bye now!"

When we got home Janie wanted to know what took us so long. I told her Tyler had a run in with the law. She had to hear the whole story. I told her how the Deputy's jaw had dropped when I said I was married to the most beautiful girl in the world.

Janie said, "Of course it did, all he could see was a beautiful girl in tiny shorts and a peasant blouse with her tities on display." She giggled, "I'll bet he had a boner too."

"Yes he did! He was real cute too!"

"Hey, you aren't chasing guys now are you?"

"Hell no, I am a confirmed lesbian now. I only chase you, Sweetie!"

"Hey, I bet you could catch me now."

"Not 'til we put the groceries away, I have some frozen stuff in here."

I did catch her later, I guess I am much faster than she is because I never have much trouble catching her. Right! Letting her go is a bigger problem. I never want to let her go after I catch her.

A week later we removed my false breasts and checked the skin beneath them. I had been itching badly and we were not surprised to find I had a bad rash under both breasts. Janie was very concerned and called the Agency Medical people about the situation. We were told to meet the Case Physicians at a local Motel that afternoon at 2 o'clock. We decided to take Tyler in the car with us. When it was time to get ready Jane suggested I wear a sundress with a built in bra and wear white heels. She had foam breast forms I could insert in the bra cups.

The meeting was interesting. The Doctors said Tyler could come in with us because it was too hot in the car. The Doctors, both female, could not believe that I looked so completely female. They asked a lot of questions about how I felt about being a female. I told them that at that point I loved the way I looked and wanted to stay that way.

One doctor said, "So you want to go ahead with surgery and become female?"

"NO! I don't want to be a female, I love being a SHEMALE."

Janie softly said, "That is what BOTH of us really want."

"Have you fallen in love? Are you a real lesbian couple now?"

I answered, "Yes I guess we are, all our neighbors are convinced that that is what we are and are comfortable with that, so are we. We do have normal male on female sex almost every time."

"Well I am pleased with your decision, Mr. Jenkins presents himself as a totally feminine person, so much so that I really didn't believe that he was Mr. Jenkins when I first saw him come in a few minutes ago. His movements, mannerisms, and voice are just perfect. He will not be able to continue with the artificial breasts because of the rash. I am going to recommend breast enhancement surgery as soon as the rash is cured. I estimate that will be cleared up in three days. We can start him on a hormone course of therapy that will give him natural breasts that will grow above the implants. The saline gel in the implants can be periodically removed as the desired size is reached, or you may get too big. I believe the gel can be removed in an outpatient mode with several visits to your home. The implants will require a short hospitalization. If you agree, I will go ahead and schedule the procedure for five days from now. If there is a problem with the rash we can reschedule. I would like to see her then anyway." She took my hand and led me to a window and looked at my face carefully, "Damn girl, you are just beautiful, I would recommend a slight Tracheal Shave while you are there." She rubbed a finger across my face and turned to the other doctor, "Look at this, she has only a trace of makeup on. I would give my right arm to look this good, I think she should have been born a girl."

The other woman looked closely at my face, "You are right, I am glad that skin is not going to be wasted on a man." She turned and asked Janie if there were anything else she wanted changed. Janie said she was worried about my male plumbing breaking out in the rash too.

The doctors had me remove my panties and lay on the bed. Then they asked Janie to take some towels and wash cloths soaked in warm water and show them how she sprayed me then removed the glue used to hold my parts in place. They watched her carefully. They asked how often she removed the glue.

She blushed and said she removed it every night and glued everything back in the morning. They poked at and handled my cock and balls and soon had me hard as a rock. Tyler growled, I said, "Tyler, Stay." He did.

One of them laughed and said she would probably leave my cock out most of the time and get me several gaffs to wear unless I was going to wear very revealing clothes or go swimming in a tiny Bikini. "I can see your sweetie loves to wear a Bikini from her tan lines." She giggled, "It doesn't cover very much." I got dressed again and went to the bathroom and touched up my makeup a bit. They were talking about Tyler when I returned. One Doctor was writing out prescriptions, she handed them to Janie, Janie smiled and showed me one. It was a note permitting the guide dog, Tyler, admission to the hospital waiting room on the day of my operation.

The operation was a great success, I was back to a 'C' cup and loved the feelings I had in my nipples now. Any place Janie touched my breasts was erotic to me now. WOW! I wanted her to touch them all the time.

My throat was smooth now and they had tightened up my vocal cords just a hair so my natural voice was Bernice's voice now, I had to imitate Bernard's voice.

Janie and I fell into a routine that would last for years. We would do exercises and a little dancercise to the music from a DVD together each morning. Tyler sat and watched us carefully. He would do his best to imitate what we were doing. He did pretty well on the push-ups but couldn't figure out a way to do sit-ups. Barbells stumped him too but he loved to dance around on his hind legs when we were dancing or doing other exercises.