Miss Boman Ch. 02

Story Info
Miss B and Mom tell about their shocking Sunday.
9.2k words
4.57
92.4k
20

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
656 Followers

When Miss Boman and I came back from the tour to the island we met mother in the garden.

"Oh there you are. Good. I started to get a little worried. Is everything all right? Yes, good. Did you have a god time? That creek can be so lovely." Mother looked at us with her inquiringly stare for a long time when we assured her that it had been a fantastic day and that the water was really warm in the shallow creek.

"Oh, it sounds lovely. Miss Boman, let me have your bikini and I will rinse it and put it to dry in the bathroom. Otherwise it might still be wet in the morning," mother said casually.

"Oh no need for that," Miss Boman quickly answered. "I haven't used . . , I mean it's dry . . ." her voice trailed off.

Mother again looked at us inquiringly for quite a while. I couldn't avoid blushing. Miss Boman looked back at her at first but then lowered her gaze.

"Oh, good, it will be all right then," mother said very casually, a content smile slowly spread over her face. "Well, you have just enough time to get ready for dinner. I have planned that we should sit outdoors in this lovely evening. Any objections?"

Of course we had no objections.

Dinner was very pleasant. Both mother and father were in an excellent mode. My father kept telling that he hadn't been able to do all the things he should have. He looked at mother when he said it and she looked back smiling very sweetly. I was of course in a good mode although rather tired and with my feelings in turmoil. Miss Boman had regained her composure and chatted away freely. She loved to talk but she was funny and entertaining. I didn't have to say much and kept thinking of what had happened during the day.

After dinner father got away to fix a few more things. Miss Boman and I helped to clear the table.

"Let me help with the dishes," Miss Boman said to mother.

"But you don't have to, you know. But if you really want to I would like it, then we can gossip some more without Mr. Eriksson listening. I like gossiping over the sink but I so seldom have the chance outside the family," mother said when I hurried away to avoid getting involved.

I stood behind the door though, eavesdropping. Maybe they would say something interesting.

They started with the dishes and for a while only talked about people at the office. Not very interesting. Then suddenly, when I was about to give up, mother said something that caught my attention.

"Miss Boman," she said. "I think I should thank you on behalf of Erik. I think that you have been awfully kind to him this weekend, haven't you?

Miss Boman didn't answer right away. For once she was quiet probably not knowing what to say.

"Well," mother continued after a while, "if I am right, I want you to know that I am truly grateful. Very grateful indeed. I have wished for some time now that something real important would happen to him and my instinct tells me that it has today." She got quiet, waiting for Miss Boman to say something.

"Uh, ah, well, yes I have laid your boy. I thought it had to happen now if it should at all so I made it my duty," Miss Boman said picking up courage as she spoke.

"Oh, thank you, I just knew you had. I really am truly grateful. I have always wished that my boys should get their first experience with an elder, skilful woman. And a woman like you was really much more than I possible could have hoped for. You are just gorgeous and very, very experienced I am sure."

There was silence for a while and then both started to giggle. The giggling increased and was soon followed by heartily laughter that went into sobbing.

"Oh my goodness, that was nice. I haven't laughed so much in months. Not that it's anything to laugh at really, it's serious business, isn't it, I mean to be the first in a young man's life? But now you must tell me how it all went. Tell me everything, please." It was of course mother who first regained her composure.

"Well, I don't know, well . . . it's so private and a third party is involved," Miss Boman said, still panting hard.

"Oh come on. I am Erik's mother. I am entitled to know. I should know everything about my son to be able to give him my best support, don't you agree?"

"Oh, well, yes perhaps you should, but I don't know," Miss Boman said hesitantly. . . . "But what the heck, there is nothing intimidating to tell, not for him anyway. What do you want to know?"

"Oh, everything will do. Did he behave himself? Was he able? Was he of any pleasure to you? What did you do? I want to know the lot."

"Oh, don't worry. He behaved very well, very well indeed. And yes, he was most pleasurable to me as well."

"Oh my goodness, that sounds fantastic. But tell me all will you, from the beginning."

"Well yes, I started to tease him already yesterday morning. When he came to the lake before lunch I was naked and let him have a glimpse of me in the nude before I rolled over and let him have a good look of my breasts and naked ass. He liked it I can tell. Flashed my tits at him in my tiny bikini bra then, didn't I, to see that he was ripe. And he was, no doubt at all. His eyes nearly popped out. And then I dropped my bra. I let him look at me as much as he wanted and even touch my breasts. I showed him how I liked to be fondled and he instantly picked up the knowledge. Gave me an orgasm, didn't he."

"Oh yes, I noticed already at lunch that something was happening," mother said. "Then what?"

"In the afternoon I let go of my bra as soon as you left us. You surely have given me plenty of opportunities. Well, then I let him go heavier on me. I invited him to fondle my breasts and kiss them. He did it very well, got me off again really. Of course he got hard and I had him straddle me and jacked him off. He came over my tits very nicely. I scooped up some of his come and tasted it and complimented him for it.

"I knew it; I noticed it right away when you came back for dinner. I could tell that something important had happened to Erik. I made plans that night, I really did, and one part was to give you all the opportunities in the world. You know how. Wasn't it clever of me to plant the idea and let Mr. Eriksson suggest the trip to the island?" mother giggled.

"Oh yes, and I really got the possibility. I was flabbergasted but then took it as a tacit sign that you approved. I know you to well to think that you were ignorant, that you hadn't noticed that something was going on." Miss Boman joined mother and they both giggled.

"Well, I deliberately dressed modestly this morning. I didn't want to risk that I had misread you and perhaps Mr. Eriksson wouldn't have liked it if I was too lightly dressed. Erik nearly jumped out of his pants when I told him that you weren't coming but got uncertain because of my modest dress.

Erik was nervous and gave me the full tour of the lake. It took quite a long time until he took us to the creek. It really is a lovely place. It was time for the moment of truth.

I asked Erik to turn around while I changed into my swim suit. His shoulders dropped but of course he obliged. I took my time to undress and rummaged through my bag to get everything in order. Then I told him that he could turn back again.

He turned around and dropped his jaw when he saw me. I was in my birthday suit. His mouth fell open and when he tried to speak he just stammered. He couldn't make up his mind where to look at me and his glances went all over my body.

It felt heavenly I can tell you, to stand there so shamelessly naked and be openly watched and admired by this handsome boy. After an eternity he fixed his gaze on my pussy. His stares drilled right into me and lit a fire, a big fire I can assure you. I had trouble breathing and my knees buckled. It was a great feeling."

"So you just made him take you then and there, and that was it?" Mother asked disappointedly.

"Oh no, not at all. I had decided to make this slowly, one step at a time. But it was an incredible moment I can tell you.

Well, I broke the spell by going into the water challenging him to follow. The water was so lovely warm. We swam at first then we played like kids. I let him touch me, fondle me, grab me and hold me tight. Eventually we went ashore and I asked him to dry my back. He did it very thoroughly I can tell you, especially my ass and upper thighs. Only then did I tell him to take his trunks off. Well, in fact I helped him.

The big moment came closer. I took my time spreading out a blanket, carelessly moving around and bending over. I asked him to sit, we chatted. Well, of course it was me who chatted on to give him time. Eventually I asked if I could sit in his lap and if he would be kind enough to fondle my breasts. I said I liked it so much."

"Did you really have to exaggerate just to encourage him? Wasn't he turned on already?" Mother asked sourly.

"Of course he was turned on, rock hard in fact. But he also needed encouragement and praise. He was very vulnerable at that point. And I didn't lie. He caressed me real good yesterday and today I came again when he fondled me. I was of course turned on but I don't usually come from just having my breasts fondled."

"Oh, I am sorry Miss Boman. I guess that I am touchy on his behalf," Mother said. "Please go on."

"Well yes. I asked him if he wanted to explore my body more in detail and guided his hand from my breasts down to my pussy. I let him trail along my slit and caress my clit. It made me hot again. I rolled over and let him caress my thighs and ass and it ended up with his thumb in my pussy and a finger or two over my clit. He was also lucky to find my soft inner spot and so was I. I came of course, violently. It was lovely."

"Ah, yes, I can understand that. But wasn't it Erik that you should help to find the fun?" Mother asked, still sourly.

"But yes, of course. This was just preliminaries to get him used to my body and understand what was going to happen when he put his cock in me. And where to put it. It was also to warm me up, to get me wet and make the entry easy.

Anyway, the moment of truth was there. I asked him if he wanted to explore me real deep with his tool, like a man explores a woman and he didn't object. I told him that we had to take precautions and pulled a rubber over his cock. I had them handy of course."

"Oh, that was good news. I was afraid that you got carried away and forgot about that," mother said relieved. "No need to worry about consequences then. Excellent."

"Oh no, no way. I know what I am doing even when I am turned on. Besides, I want it for my collection so I won't forget.

Well, where were we? Yes, he had the rubber on. I lay back and pulled him over me and in between my legs. I always do it the missionary way the first time. Then I can control what happens and he doesn't feel trapped. In fact he believes he is in charge, being on top and all. But we both know that in fact we are in charge, don't we?

So there he was lying between my legs. I got his cock in position at my pussy entrance and told him to push. I helped him slide into me by lifting my ass and thrust at him. Now the preliminaries paid off. I was dripping wet and he slid in easily. I let him thrust a few times then told him to keep still buried deep in me and catch the feeling of my pussy. Of course he did as I told him and he looked so happy. I let him feel what pussy muscles can do, squeeze him, ripple along his cock, flex around the base only and more. His cock felt so nice in my pussy. There is something special with a first time cock. Maybe you know what I am talking about, Mrs. Eriksson?"

"Yes, of course," mother sneered. "Go on, what happened."

"Yes. Well, after a while I let him start thrusting again. He should learn what to do, shouldn't he? Well it came very natural to him and he banged me real good as long as it lasted. But I had expected it to be a quick affair. Always happens, I have never had a boy that doesn't come fast the first time. But the way I do the preliminaries helps me to be relaxed and not disappointed that I don't come. I can focus on the boy and make him feel like the king of pussyland.

He came and it felt good. His cock grew, got thicker and he spurted several times and then he collapsed over me. Although I hadn't come it felt very good with his cock inside me and his body on top of me. I held him close.

Well, when he came to he was very happy and very grateful. I flattered him for his doings which made him proud. No, it wasn't all lies; he is going to be good, given the right training of course. Eventually I undressed his cock and checked the rubber for the record. There was quite a load."

"Oh, thank you Miss Boman. I apologize for what I said before. Erik certainly got a tremendous introduction from a first class pro. You had it all planned, I see it now. Well done." Mother really meant what she said. "Well, then you had the afternoon off and had a good time in the sun and the nice water, didn't you?"

"Heavens no. Well, a good time I had but there was still a lot to be done."

"Oh, that's sounds interesting. Tell me, please tell me, Miss Boman." Mother suddenly got very interested again.

"Oh, I love to. Well, we swam for a while and had something to eat from your rich picnic basket. I am always starving after fucking. Erik was looking me over all the time. It was such a turn on to be looked at in that way.

Then we started necking. Erik was rather bold and without my coaxing he started to caress my whole body and was soon down in my private parts. He stroked through my slit and caressed my clit. I encouraged him to put a finger in me and then another. He finger fucked me and I showed him how to use his other hand on my clit. Well, he did it very well and made me came. Very nice indeed."

"Oh, Miss Boman. You are priceless. What a horny bitch you are," mother giggled. "But go on, what did you do next?" They both broke into laughter.

"Oh yes, well I found out that he was able to get it up again. Well to tell the truth I had counted on that, being such a virile young man. So I went down on him. I love to feel a cock grow in my mouth so that's what I did, took him in my mouth. And boy, did he grow. I was very tempted to deep throat him but found it too risky that he would come in there."

"So you can't take a man down your throat and let him come?" Mother asked mockingly.

"Yes, of course I can and love it too, but I had better use for his erection. He was there to learn how to fuck, wasn't he?

So I eased him out as he grew and he got so very hard. I decided he was ready for next class and straddled him and impaled myself on his cock. It was as nice as the first time and I rode him, gentle at first then wilder to test his reactions. He responded very well."

"Hold on, Miss Boman. You were so horny that you got carried away and forgot to protect yourself. My god, that is serious," mother barked angrily.

"Lash your dogs, Mrs. Eriksson," Miss Boman said calmly. "Yes, I was horny and Erik really had turned me on but I was not totally carried away. A good secretary never is. No, I deliberately skipped the rubber. I love the feel of a naked cock in my pussy and I wanted Erik to get that experience as well. Besides, my period ended just two days ago so it is pretty safe. I have done some planning for this visit you know."

"Are you telling me that you had planned to seduce my son? You are incredible," mother giggled very relaxed.

"Well, yes, if the chance occurred I wanted to be able to give him the best experience I could muster. And fucking bare-cocked feels so good, don't you think? Shall I go on telling?

Well, I was riding his naked cock, wasn't I? And it felt very good indeed and Erik wasn't near to coming. So I let myself loose and rode him wildly and soon I came in a shuddering orgasm. Erik was a bit concerned and worried until I explained what had happened to me. Well, then I resumed my ride but was now more careful to get Erik along.

I got the signs from his body and made him caress my clit to catch up. And when his hot come splashed into me I came again. I think it was most pleasurable for him as well as for me. I really love to feel hot semen in my pussy. It gets so warm and slippery."

"Oh my goodness, Miss Boman. Yes, you are incredible. Erik must have loved it. I am so happy for him, thank you." I could hear that mother hugged Miss Boman.

"Well, after that I am sure you got a well deserved rest during what was left of the afternoon. You both must have been exhausted?"

"Of course not, a lot of things could still be taught. And that was my mission, wasn't it? There are more ways than just an erection. And I wasn't tired yet. I am well exercised. Want to hear?"

"Yes, of course. I want to know everything, I told you, didn't I?"

"All right. We calmed down, had a swim to freshen up. I was hungry again and we had the rest of your excellent picnic. Then I let Erik rest for a while. He even took a nap. While he did I took a stroll around the cove. It's so lovely walking around naked in the sun, don't you agree?

"Yes, it really is. And especially when someone you like watches," mother said longingly sighing heavily.

"Oh yes indeed. And that was just what happened. Erik woke up when I was on my way back and he got very interested when he saw me. I moved as teasingly as I could, having my breasts swing and my ass bounce. His eyes nearly popped out when I got closer and he could see all of me clearly.

I lay down beside him caressing his back. Then I asked him to lay his head in my lap."

"Oh my god, were you going to do what I think? Lick your pussy? Wasn't that a bit early in his education?" Mother was concerned.

"Well, it might have been. But I just took it slowly to see what would happen. But Erik is a fast learner and a natural I would say. Well, it didn't take long until he kissed my pussy, very eagerly I must say. When he also without my asking also kissed my butt hole I knew he was ready for it. So I told him how to lick and suck my pussy and he started out real well. Do you know what he did then? Well, he put his tongue in my ass hole and that really got me going. Then he licked and teased me all over, lapping on my clit, putting his tongue in my pussy and probing my ass hole. I came several times. It felt heavenly."

"Oh Holy Lord. He did that from his free will? You didn't ask him to? Oh my god." Mother sounded chocked. But then she started to giggle. "Oh, Miss Boman, you really enjoyed yourself, didn't you. So, my son made you orgasm several times with his mouth and tongue, didn't he? Oh, I am so proud if him."

"Yes, you should be. He did very well indeed. And I praised him profoundly, making him proud of himself. And then he got hard again."

"He got hard again? Attaboy I must say. Well I can understand it after having played with your lovely body for quite a while. So what did you do? Tell me Miss Boman, tell me."

"Oh well, yes. I really wanted to reward him but my pussy was satisfied for the time being so I decided to let him experience what pleasure a mouth can give a hard cock. I knelt beside him and after some caressing took him into my mouth and down my throat. It took some time though. He really fills one up, his cock is big you know, long and rather thick.

But he got in place all right and I sucked him fondling his balls. He wasn't completely occupied by it though. He put his hand on my ass and let it slide down. I couldn't resist it and showed him how to put his thumb in my pussy and his fingers over my clit. It gives such possibilities to get both the inner soft spot and the clit caressed simultaneously, don't you agree. And he was quick to learn how to do it.

So there I was sucking him and at the same time being excellently finger fucked. He soon took me to heaven and my cries nearly choked me stuffed as my mouth was by his big hard cock. But I managed of course and soon felt that he was on his way too. Believe it or not but that cock of his grew even more and got thicker just before he was ready to spurt. But he made me climax once more just before he gushed down my throat and that was real tricky to handle I can tell you. But it was so lovely coming together like that and to feel his hot come flow down my throat into my stomach. I am sure he enjoyed it too.

Libertine
Libertine
656 Followers