Miss Boman Ch. 05

Story Info
The demanding Miss A comes straight to the point.
6k words
4.68
92.5k
13

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
663 Followers

In early September I started my studies at the university in Stockholm. I rented a room in the city but felt lonely during the first week so I decided to go home for the weekend. The start of my courses was slow.

On Friday afternoon I went to my father's office to catch a ride home. Miss Boman greeted me warmly. She hugged me, a full body hug that had to be short because of the lack of privacy. I hadn't seen her since the weekend at the island. Her voluptuous body was as lovely as I remembered and she was very sweet.

She told me that my father had to work all weekend with Miss Anderson but that they would do it at our home. "He has done it before," she said with a wink I didn't understand.

Just then a woman arrived and I was introduced to her. It was Miss Anderson, a tall slender woman with thick dark hair. After a few words we waited in silence for my father to be ready to go. She looked me over now and then smiling sweetly for no obvious reason.

I didn't know Miss Anderson, had never met her, but I had heard her name when father and mother discussed work. Suddenly it occurred to me that I had heard her name in the discussion between mother and Miss Boman. Wasn't she the woman who had introduced my brother on a similar occasion being at our home working with my father? Was that what Miss Boman had meant with her wink? I suddenly got excited.

On the ride home she and father talked about the work and analyses they had to do. I understood that it was some kind of investment they should put forward to the board. Already directly after dinner father and Miss Anderson started to work. I chatted with mother who wanted to know everything about my studies and my new life.

On the following day the weather was cloudy but still nicely warm. Miss Anderson and father worked hard all day with breaks only for meals. I was expected to do gardening work as usual. Mother helped but only a little because she was also busy cocking. In late afternoon I felt lonely. Maybe I had expected something nice to happen. I went to the lake to swim but it was no fun being all alone.

Nothing out of the ordinary happened after dinner. Father and Miss Anderson were busy until late and mother and I were chatting.

Breakfast on the Sunday was as always late and I slept until then. Also Miss Anderson had obviously overslept and came to breakfast in a teddy robe. But she had had time to fix her make up and hair and looked very nice. They started to work directly after breakfast.

I walked around not knowing what to do. All of a sudden I didn't feel really at home any more. Some of my stuff was moved to my room in the city as were most of my books.

"Hi Eric," mother called after a while. "Why don't you go and look for mushrooms. I have heard that there are plenty this year. And it's just the right time. I certainly could use some for dinner."

Why not, I thought. I liked walking in the wood and I knew a few places where mushrooms often grew.

I got a basket and set off. It was very nice in the wood. The clouds were gone and the air was warm. The sun filtered through the trees. I had to walk some distance to come to the best places but it was worth it. There were plenty of fine mushrooms.

After a couple of hours the basket was filled and I went back.

I came out of the wood by the lake. I was warm and suddenly wanted to swim. The weather was fine and the water still warm.

I walked along the shore to our bathing place. I came from the back and had to walk around to get to the entrance. I turned inside and stopped dead in my track.

Somebody was already there lying on her back with her feet towards me. My first thought was that it was my mother. Had to be. Miss Anderson was working with my father. My second thought was that it couldn't be mother. She wasn't dark and this woman certainly was dark. My third thought was that it must be Miss Anderson after all. Only then did it occur to me that the woman must be stark naked. A thickset of dark hair grew on her mons. Further away I saw breasts falling slightly to the sides but being firm enough to form two cupolas with chimneys on top.

The woman suddenly startled and rose on her elbows. She looked at me, shocked at first but she quickly calmed down.

"Oh, it's you Eric. Hi. You scared me, I didn't hear you coming. I thought it might have been Mr. Eriksson. That hadn't been appropriate, not appropriate at all."

"Oh, I am sorry, Miss Anderson. I didn't know that you were here," I said.

"Oh, no need to be sorry. It's nice that you got here. It got a bit lonely," Miss Anderson said while rolling over on her stomach. "No, no, don't go away. It doesn't bother me that I am naked. Does it bother you?"

"Uh, well, not at all," I stammered. But of course it bothered me. I had got an instant erection from the sight of Miss Anderson. But eventually she saved me; only that it had to get worse before it got better.

"Well, I guess that you came for a swim. Go on then. . . Ah, you are concerned about that you don't have any trunks. Well, I don't mind if you swim in the nude so just go ahead. In fact I think I will join you. I don't like swimming on my own so I haven't done it yet."

Miss Anderson rose. Her breasts swung lovely when she approached me and her pussy thatch was luxurious, thick and spreading wide over her lower belly. When she passed me her full, round buttocks bounced and moved on its own. She slowly climbed down the ladder. She stood for a while looking at me before she let go of the ladder and plunged into the water.

I was quick as lightning to get out of my clothes and into the water. Once there I felt safe.

We swam around for a while. Then she got playful, starting to splash water and wanting to be chased. She teased me and suddenly she jumped up on my back. I felt her breasts press against me and when she hooked her legs around my waist I felt her thick bush against my back. I liked it although I didn't dare to touch her except for a few times when I grabbed her thighs and buttocks for support.

Eventually the next problem came. Miss Anderson went up the ladder onto the jetty. She had a marvelous ass that rolled very nicely when she climbed up. I got hard again and stayed in the water. After a while Miss Anderson came back to look for me. She stood erect, her naked body in full view looking gorgeous. Tall, ample firm breasts with hard nipples, narrow waist, long legs that ended in the black thick bush and an amazing, round ass.

"Are you going to stay there all day," she called. "Come on up, I want company. . . .Oh, I see, you are concerned because you have an erection and don't want me to see it. . . . But I want to see it. It makes me proud that you get an erection when you see me. If you hadn't I had felt old and rejected. So come on up and join me. Don't be shy."

She went away from the ladder and sat down with her back against the wind shield. I quickly went up and sat down at her side trying to hide my hard cock. She smiled sweetly and started to talk about a movie she had seen.

We sat chatting for a while. Well, she did most of the talking. I looked at her as innocently as I could. She noticed it of course and now and then she flashed me a smile.

Suddenly she put a hand on my thigh.

"God, I am so horny. Always is when not getting a good lay on the Saturday night. Would you like to fuck?" she asked casually. Our eyes met and she smiled mischievously.

"Oh, uh, well, yes I . . . yes very much," I stammered.

"Splendid, lovely, I thought you might," she said giggling and moved her hand to my semi hard cock. "Oh, by the way, you have been with a woman before, haven't you?"

"Uh, uh . . . well yes I have," I said both embarrassed and proud at the same time.

"Well, I thought you had. Splendid, I don't feel like teaching today. When I am horny like this I want a good fuck. Come here, I want to neck first." She smiled sweetly and tugged at my arm.

I moved over and hugged her and our mouths met in a kiss. She tasted sweet and our tongues twisted. She sucked my tongue deep into her mouth and held it there with her teeth for a while. I found her breasts and she groaned when I caressed them.

She slid down on her back and pulled me down at her side. I caressed her body and sifted through her rich pussy hair. She pulled me close again and wanted to kiss. I lifted myself up on one arm and kissed her sticking my tongue deep inside her mouth and licking all around the inside. She moaned and opened her mouth for a throaty laugh.

I kissed her face, neck and shoulders before I thoroughly kissed and licked her breasts and nibbled on her big brown nipples. They got hard and grew substantially.

I got up on my knees and kissed my way down to her navel where I started to lick. Further down her bush blocked my sight and I made a path through it to reach her slit. When I entered her valley she groaned again and started to fondle my cock and balls. I went deeper in her valley and she jumped when I flicked over her clit. She lifted her knees and spread her thighs. She lay wide open.

I moved to kneel between her legs facing her and looked at the lovely sight of her open slit and crack. Her dark brown ass hole contracted nervously when I blow air on it. I started to kiss and lick her from clit to ass hole. She cried out when I flicked over her clit. I put my tongue as deep as I could in her wet pussy moving in and out. She laughed deeply and held my head for a while to keep me there. I freed myself and continued my licking. Unexpectedly I probed her ass hole with my tongue which made her grunt. I went on kissing and licking along her slit. Miss Anderson's ass bounced up and down. I gave her clit a good licking at each turn and went into her pussy and ass hole in between.

Her ass bounced wildly when I focused on the upper part of her slit and especially on her clit. She groaned and suddenly clamped her thighs around my head holding me close to her pussy. My tongue was free to lick her clit though and she screamed when I did and arched her back raising her pelvis against me. She kept that position for a while before sinking down and releasing my head.

She panted hard and I moved to her side again fondling her breasts. I searched for her mouth and she willingly engaged in a deep kiss.

"Oh Eric, splendid, lovely, I liked that. How would you like to fuck?" Miss Anderson wasn't a woman of many words.

There was no doubt what I wanted to do.

"Oh yes, I know what I should want. You have such a tremendous ass. I want to take you from behind, Miss Anderson."

"Well yes, that won't be a problem. An excellent choice I would say. Standing or kneeling? I prefer kneeling but you have earned the right to make the choice," she said laughing throatily.

"Oh, kneeling is fine with me. But . . . well . . . yes, may I ask you to do something first, Miss Anderson?"

"Yes, be my guest. Do you want me to suck you?" She said and took hold of my cock. "Well, not that it needs it to be functional but perhaps for your pleasure?"

"Well, that would certainly be nice too but what I really want is to see your ass bounce when you move and fondle it before you go down on all fours, Miss Anderson, please."

Miss Anderson laughed deeply when she rose. She moved around on the limited space and made sure to show her ass. She made it bounce heavily with exaggerated movements of her hips. Suddenly she stopped in front of me. "Better put this on," she said and held a condom forward. "Let me help you, I like to do it. And I can make sure it's properly in place," she said giggling and knelt at my side doing it swiftly.

"Now come on, fondle me and take me. I can't wait any longer to fuck. I want your cock in my pussy now," Miss Anderson said spinning around pushing her ass in my hands. "Oh yes . . . yes . . . rougher please, squeeze them hard," she cried when I fondled her ass and opened her crack.

"Now, come and take me. Fuck me," she shouted and quickly positioned herself on all fours. "Come forward, oh yes, I feel it, no, not in the ass, the pussy was the choice. Ah yes, there it is."

Miss Anderson talked me into her pussy and sighed heavily when I entered her wet hole. I started to fuck her the way Miss Boman and Mrs. Lundin had taught me. I varied the pace and length of the strokes and fondled Miss Anderson's breasts. She grunted when I banged hard into her but didn't try to avoid my thrusts. On the contrary. The harder I banged her, the more fiercely she met me.

When I felt the first tingling in my loins I remembered to start massaging her clit. She jumped when I first did it and groaned. I increased caressing her breasts and clit and changed to short rapid strokes before I started to come. I spurted several times in her pussy before she cried out, a single high pitch cry that she kept for an eternity. Her pussy cramped around my cock holding me very tight.

We stayed in our positions, Miss Anderson on all fours and I kneeling behind her until I slipped out of her pussy. I sat back and looked at her great reddening ass. I started to caress her backside from the small of her back over her ass and down her thighs. I squeezed her ass cheeks when passing. Miss Boman stood steady on all fours and pressed back against my caressing hands. She moaned of pleasure when I also started to fondle her inner thighs and sliding over her pussy and through her ass crack. I kept on fondling her.

I felt her pussy quiver and on an impulse put a finger inside the wet opening. Miss Anderson moaned and I felt the heart beats in her pussy. I let another finger accompany the first pushing it all the way inside. She grunted and her pussy closed around my fingers. I moved around in her slippery pussy pressing on the walls. Suddenly a spasm went through her body and she tensed.

"Oh, yes, that's good. Caress me there, please, please, oh yes." Miss Anderson pressed back against my hand and her pussy quivered.

I massaged the inside of her pussy and Miss Anderson groaned of pleasure. She had spread her knees and was wide open for me to see and fondle. I caressed her ass and thighs with my free hand. Her ass hole was slightly open. I got an idea and put my index finger at her puckered hole and pressed. She was taken by surprise and my finger slipped inside up to the knuckle. Miss Anderson grunted and swayed forward but then pushed back again. My fingers were separated by a thin membrane but worked together now. I massaged the spot she had indicated in her pussy and finger fucked her ass hole. She moaned more and more until she cried out and her pussy and ass tightened around my fingers. She stiffened and her scream came as a relief for her. Her inside pulsed around my fingers.

After a while she moved forward pulling herself free from my fingers. She sighed heavily and turned and hugged me.

"That was really nice. Thanks," she said in her restrained way. "Come, let's take a swim."

We swam and she was playful. This time I could take part without being afraid to touch her and it was real nice to have her all over me.

Everything has to end, though and I went back home with my mushrooms.

Mother was in the garden and met me.

"Oh, there you are. Did you find any mushrooms?. . . So many, well done. They will be nice for dinner. Have you been swimming as well, your hair is wet?"

"Yes, I took a swim on the way back," I said.

"Did you se Miss Anderson? Was she at the lake?" Mother asked.

"Yes, yes she was there. She will be back in a while," I said.

At the same instant I saw my swim trunks hanging on the clothes-line since the day before. I looked away immediately but saw that mother had seen them as well. She saw that I saw that she had seen them.

"Did you have a good time?" She asked smilingly looking at me with her know-it-all gaze. "Let me have the mushrooms, thank you for getting them," she added.

In the afternoon Miss Anderson again worked with my father. I was left on my own.

Dinner was very nice. My father was in a very good mood and joyful. The report was ready and he was pleased with it. He praised Miss Anderson for her good work. She beamed silently. They all praised my mush rooms.

After dinner Miss Anderson said that she wanted to take a walk in the woods but that she was afraid to get lost. Was there a map or something?

"No map, I am afraid," mother said. "But I am sure that Erik will show you around. Erik, you ought to take Miss Anderson up to our hill with a view. There is still time to see the sunset. We even have a bench up there."

"That sounds lovely. Erik, will you take me there?" Miss Anderson asked.

"Yes of course. I haven't been there for a long time. It will be nice." I was more than willing to go with her.

"Fine then. Give me a few minutes to get ready," Miss Anderson said and went to her room.

Well, it took at least ten minutes before she was back and we set off. We walked mostly in silence.

We climbed the hill and sat down on the bench. The sky was clear and the last rays from the sun warmed us. Miss Anderson moved close to me and pulled my arm around her waist. When the sun touched the horizon she put her head on my shoulder and sighed. The sun slowly but steadily sank below the horizon giving a fantastic scenery on the sky. The sunglow made the sky reddish.

"Wanna fuck?" Miss Anderson suddenly said. Very direct, no preliminaries.

"Oh, well yes of course. I would love to," I stammered." Here and now?"

"Yes of course. I was thinking about how well you did me this morning and got horny," Miss Anderson said and laughed deeply.

"I got the impression this morning that you liked my ass?" She said after a while

Miss Anderson rose and took her skirt off. She was naked underneath and her pussy hair glistened in the sunglow. She unbuttoned her blouse and let it slide down her arms. The bra followed swiftly and she stood in all her naked glory in front of me silhouetted against the red sky. I reached out and touched her pussy.

"Get undressed if you want to fuck," she said impatiently. I quickly got undressed and hugged her, caressing her ass.

"Want to take a look?" she asked jokingly and freed herself. She moved around me exaggerating the movements of her ass. The cheeks bounced and rolled, turning me on even more. She laughed throatily.

Miss Anderson stopped and pushed me down to sit on the bench. She got close and pressed her pussy in my face. I started to kiss her belly until she opened her legs and let me kiss her pussy. Suddenly she withdrew but only to push me down to lie on my back. She moved around again with bouncing breasts and ass. She stood at my feet and moved slowly up the bench one leg on each side. My cock stroked through her pussy slit but she went further up until her thighs were straddling my head. She lowered herself and kissed me with her pussy. Her puffy lips was soft and warm and her pussy slightly open.

I grabbed her ass cheeks and started to lick her pussy. She moved slightly back and forth to get my tongue where she wanted it. I just licked upwards and let her decide where to lick and for how long. She was silent except for small grunts when I flicked over her clit. She moved forward to get her ass hole licked. I pointed my tongue and she lowered herself. I pushed my tongue up and down probing her ass hole. She kept her ass hole over me for quite a while before moving to get her clit licked. She switched between her ass and clit and each time pressed herself harder against my tongue.

Suddenly she pressed her pussy hard against my mouth. I flicked her clit which made her shiver. I flicked more and harder until she cried out, her high revealing cry, and shuddered. She sank back and sat on my chest.

"Lovely," she said panting hard. She pushed herself down my body until my stiff cock got in the way. She wriggled her hips to engulf it along the crack of her ass while she sat on my stomach. She kissed me deeply twisting my tongue.

Libertine
Libertine
663 Followers
12