Miss Cindy, Aviatrix

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cindy, I appreciate you letting me know that, I would hate to tell Pop what happened to it."

"Yes, that would be embarrassing to say the least! Did you happen to answer my phone while you were at my place earlier, I was expecting a call about what to do with a Cessna 172 I am renting?" "Oh yeah, some guy called and said to leave it at the FBO, and he would have someone pick it up later." "Is that all he said?"

"Ah! Oh yeah, he said he wished you the best of luck with everything."


"Did you identify yourself to him?" "Sure, I said I was your boyfriend, Jason. Why did you get a new instructor? Charley was very good." "I guess we just didn't click and besides, he had a family matter to take care of, and Jason, I need to tell you that you are no longer my boyfriend. I like you, but not that way. Have a lovely and happy life. Goodbye!" She smiled, then turned serious, 'What the hell did John think when Jason answered the phone in her apartment at Midnight and said he was Jason, her boyfriend?'

If that had happened to her she would have been heartbroken. She looked at the map, it was now 0145. John had to be checking in over various way-points with Air Traffic Control. She grabbed her phone and called Flight Service and asked if they could give her a position report on Cessna 2694 Charley. After a several minute wait the agent said he had reported over Grand Bahama on time and was not due over Nassau for another twenty minutes yet. She tied to sleep.

Cindy woke up and turned the alarm clock off. She hurried to the bathroom to pee. As she sat on the toilet it all came back to her...John, where the hell was her John. She wiped herself and ran to the phone and called Flight Service. She almost had a heart attack when she was told that Cessna 2694 Charley was way overdue at his destination at Grand Turk.

She hurriedly dressed and drove to the Ocala FBO. She entered the office and there was a large crowd of people there, she saw Charley and hurried over to him. "What's going on?"

"Everyone here has heard about John Murphy being missing, we are organizing a search if they don't find him before noon. We have six aircraft ready to go and two more on the way. We have three amphibians here and Jimmy Buffet is coming in his big Albatross amfib." "Jimmy Buffet?"

"Yeah! They say he canceled a gig to help find John. John Travolta has pledged his big jet airliner as an airborne command ship."

"Do all these people know John?"

"They sure do, hey! Look at me, God, you are in love with him aren't you?"

Cindy nodded, her eyes overflowing with tears, "Yes, I love him with all my heart." "Does he know that?"
"Yes, he sure does, but he called me after midnight last night to wish me luck on my flight test this morning. That jerk Jason had knocked on my door and he answered my phone while I was putting on some clothes. He told John he was my boyfriend and I don't know what else he told him. I haven't been able to reach him since. Do you know Dave Rickart?" "Yeah, I sure do, he is here somewhere. Oh! There he is over by the door."

Cindy walked over to the man he pointed out. She introduced herself. He smiled, "Damn girl, this is a bad time. Can we wait for your test until we get some word on a lost friend; Hey! Wait! He is your instructor, No problem, if Murphy says you are ready, you are ready. No doubt about that. Let's go, I see one of his 172s out on the line, do you have the keys? Great, we can be back real quick."

Cindy hurried after him. Thirty minutes they were back on the ground. Dave was grinning as they entered the office. Charley rushed over to them. "Hey, we have a report that he is on the ground, safe and sound. He landed at an unattended strip with engine problems. How was your test?" "She is another 'Murph' student, no errors at all. I wish they were all this easy. Not to mention beautiful. From what she says he has his brand on her already." "Yeah! I figured that out a while ago, they are both super people they should be good with each other."

Cindy ran to the information desk and found that John had a part and a mechanic on the way to fix the plane, he hoped to be back in the air before noon and had filed a flight plan to San Juan International Airport. She called her personal secretary at O'Brien Foods and had her book a flight to San Juan for her as soon as possible. There was a flight from Orlando leaving at 1100. Cindy asked Dave if he could get her to Orlando International Airport before 1000. "Can we use his 172?" he asked. She nodded yes. And Dave gave her a thumbs up. They would have to depart in 30 minutes. Cindy ran and got her makeup kit, purse, and her small suit case she had in her car in case she had to go to work.

John taxied up to the FBO at San Juan International and parked where the line boy directed him. When he stepped down off the wing a warm little body slammed into him and kissed him with great fervor. Cindy! He was grinning when he said, "What the hell are you doing here?"

She looked into his eyes, "I couldn't stand it, I need to be with the man I love." His lips met hers again for a long, long kiss. He took her hand and led her to a group of people near the FBO office. The plane owner and others were there to meet him. He introduced Cindy as his future bride. She smiled up at him and nodded. John had to get some paperwork done then he led her to find a Taxi Cab. They gathered up their belongings. He placed her in the cab and asked her if she would like to spend the night in the San Juan Hilton. She agreed instantly. They were both in their flight gear when they checked in to the Hotel. She looked at the lovely shops in the lobby. She squeezed his arm and said, "Can we come back down so I can buy a nice outfit to wear for you tonight?"

He grinned and nodded, "Yes, but I really love you best in nothing at all."

"I know, but it isn't really proper for the dining room or the casino."

He stopped in mid stride. "What happened to Jason?" "That asshole knocked on my door just before midnight, I answered the door and then went to put on some clothes. He wouldn't believe I had soloed faster than he did and we had a fuss and he left. I got back in bed and waited for you to call, I finally checked the call list and found out you had called while I was changing. I was royally pissed and called Jason and he gave me your message. I checked on you and you were late at a check point. I slept a little and went to the airport to find out what had happened. There was a huge crowd of your friends there getting ready to search for you. Even Jimmy Buffet and John Travolta were going to help find you. Then we got news you were OK and I came here to meet you. Is it OK?"

"It's more than OK. Jason had me thinking he was spending the night with you. It sort of threw me for a loop. I didn't know what to think, I was going to call again but I lost my cell phone somewhere. I couldn't believe you did me that way, I knew there had to be an explanation."

"You were right, but I knew you had to be wondering and I couldn't stand that. I just had to be with you."

"What happened about your flight test?"

"Nothing to it, we were only in the air for a little over half an hour and he said I was perfect. I haven't gotten his written results yet."

John grinned, "I knew you wouldn't have a problem, I'm proud of you my love."

Cindy giggled, "I guess I can really call myself an Aviatrix now!"

"An Aviatrix? I haven't heard that term used in years. But yes, you are now officially an Aviatrix." John chuckled, "And I may say that I dearly love most of your tricks."

"MOST of them?"

"Ah!Yeah! I love most of your aviating tricks and every single one your lovin' tricks."

"Oh! One thing I need to tell you, we have to go introduce you to my Mom and Dad when we get back to Ocala. I need to tell them I am moving in with you permanently right away. I never want to spend another night not being with you in bed. If you ever have to deliver a plane somewhere again, I go with you. Got that?"
"I guess I ought to tell them I want to marry you too."

"It doesn't matter; I am going to be in your bed anyway.
Momma is going to love you, Daddy too. They have about given up on me ever getting married again." During this conversation they followed the Bellhop up their room. It was large and had an ocean view. John turned to Cindy, "Do you want to change and go shopping now?"

"NO Sweetie. I want to go to bed. In the morning we can get up and catch a flight home. Why don't you book it now?"

"No dinner?"

"Sure, that is why they have room service. I have been in plenty of fancy restaurants; I need to spend that time making love to you. I haven't had very much of that and I need to get caught up."

John laughed, "Are you always so bitchy when you don't get your way?"

"Yeah! I have learned today that I am very bitchy when I don't get your lovin' when I need it."

"Hey! I have a great idea, why don't we go to bed and make sweet, slow, and sexy love?"

"Wonderful, how did you happen to think of that, Honey?"

"Just lucky, I guess!"

John stood her before him and slowly pulled the zipper of her flight suit down all the way. Then he gently pulled it apart across her chest, she shrugged her shoulders and pulled her arms from the sleeves. She sat on the bed while John removed her boots so the suit would go over her feet. She wore only a pale blue lacy panty and bra set. John's fingers trembled as he unhooked the bra behind her back. Cindy stood and faced him with a tender loving smile on her face while he dropped the delicate garment on the floor. His shaking hands found the waistband of her little blue lace panties and gently slid them down over her delightful hips and ass. John took her in his arms and kissed her sweetly and placed softly on her back on the bed.

John's boots and jump suit were off in a second and he growled as he moved on the bed beside her. Cindy's arms were open for him and he dropped his lips to a firm warm nipple. She moaned softly and enclosed his head in her arms.

The warm, wet suction on her nipple sent a tingle straight to her pussy. His big gentle hand stroked her flat belly, inexorably moving toward the juncture between her legs. She was trembling in anticipation as the warm fingers slipped over her hairless mound, caressing and rubbing her erect clit and down between her legs. She felt the slippery wetness from her juices that were flowing now. Her legs spread involuntarily as wide as they would go. She whispered softly, "Now my sweet boy, I want your cock inside me now."

Cindy felt his body move swiftly between her legs then up to cover her body. His hand guided his hot cock into her waiting wet sheath. It slipped all the way in until his pubic hair was pressing against her pelvis. It filled her delightfully without pain or discomfort. She loved how it felt. It paused for several moments before it started slowly moving in and out. A big smile was on her face as she opened her eyes and saw him watching her. He smiled back and said, "Damn, you feel so damned good I can't believe it."

"I feel the same about you, Sweetheart. Comparing lovers is wrong, but with you there is absolutely no comparison at all, no one comes close. There is no way I will ever get enough of you, my love. Now FUCK ME!" He had been slowly thrusting in and out of her as they talked so he moved faster and thrust harder. His lips were pressed to her lips and their tongues were never still. He lifted his head a little and looked into her eyes, "I'm getting close, you feel so good I can't resist how you feel."

"Oh Honey! Go ahead and cum, I have been cumming ever since you entered my pussy. I can't resist the way you feel at all." A moment later John shuddered, then sprayed his seed deep inside her vagina. They cuddled together and fell asleep.

In the morning he awakened and heard the shower running. Cindy was gone so he hurried to relieve himself then joined her in the shower. She turned and grinned at him. "I love you Dearest, I bet you are covered with dried cum like I was. Let me get you clean. She scrubbed him well and laughed, "Look at you, you are ready are to go again, aren't you?"

John nodded. She grabbed his hand and pulled him toward the bedroom, giggling, "Oh! Wait! Get a big towel for our wet spot." "Right!"

Several hours later Cindy was cuddled to John's left arm in their seats on the jet that was carrying them home, her head was on his shoulder as she dozed. John turned and very gently kissed her forehead, a tiny smile turned up the corners of her lips. He looked down at her and smiled. He wondered at how this beautiful little female had invaded every aspect of his life so completely in just a few days. He grinned, he loved every second of it too! She was the most wonderful person he had ever come in contact with in his whole life. She was beautiful, very well dressed, highly intelligent, super successful in business, and she was easily the best sex partner he had ever had. She seemed to know exactly what he was thinking when it came to sex. He knew his life before Cinderella O'Brien was totally meaningless and empty. He shook his head and thought back on the night he had spent wondering if he had lost her, he could not recall a more distressing night in his whole life. He grinned again when he remembered his joy when she greeted him at the airport.

Cindy lifted her head and looked quickly up at John. Tears were in her eyes, she sniffed and said, "I had a horrible nightmare, I couldn't find you. Please never leave me again, please!" She clung tightly to his left arm and her left hand pulled his face down for a sweet kiss, "I love you, John."

"Cindy, you know I love you too, I never want to spend another night without your warm little body where I can't pull you closer if you get over an inch away from me. There are things we need to talk about, where will we live, what kind of wedding do we want, what about your business, how much time do you devote to it, and lots of other things."

"I know, Dear, I need to tell you of my first marriage. In some ways it was wonderful, but it almost destroyed me. I have to tell you all about it before we are married, you need to know all about me."

John was concerned when he saw a single tear run down her cheek. He reached over and gently turned her head so that he could look into her eyes, he softly kissed her sweet lips, "I think I know you pretty well by now, I will feel better if you will tell me if I need to feel threatened in any way, I mean will it change how I feel about you?"

"Lover, I can't tell you that it will not change how you perceive me, I do know that I am not the same person now that I was ten years ago. We will discuss this when we are in a more private place alone together, OK?"

Cindy saw the fear in his eyes, "No Babe, I love only you, I know you love me too, nothing will change about that. I just don't ever...I never want you to see a picture or hear something you do not understand. I will tell you this, I was a twenty year old girl when I married a guy over twice my age. I did a lot of things that he wanted me to do that were not the things that a young girl should be doing. That is all I'm going to tell you right now. I thought I loved him, now I know what true love really is, it is the way I feel about you, Dear."

Later that afternoon John stood looking at Cindy's father, the older man grinned back while her beautiful mother stood staring with her hands covering her mouth. Her father said, "Young man, if you want to see what you are going to look like in thirty years take a look at me." He looked at his wife, "We didn't give up any kids for adoption did we?"

"What? I can't believe how much he looks like you. Who else were you making out with back then."

John laughed, "I do look very much like my own father. I'll have to see if see if I have an old picture of him. He passed away a few years ago."

Cindy rushed to him and kissed him, "I'm so sorry, Honey, is your Mom still alive?"

"No Sweetie, she died three months before he did. I think he had no further reason to live after she died. I remember that he had little interest in anything. He just sat and stared into space and sort of faded away."

"Oh! That is so sad."

"I think I know how he felt, he just wanted to be with Mom. I talked to him about a week before he passed, he told me that Mom was the light of his life, and when the light went out, he could no longer see."

Mr. O'Brien softly said, "I know exactly how he felt. When you have shared and enjoyed life for 40+ years with someone you love dearly, well, how do you go on alone."

Mrs. O'Brien asked, "Where are you guys going to live, nearby I hope."

John smiled, "I guess we will live in my place, I have 1240 acres out past Fort McCoy. I have 3 houses and 2 aircraft hangers and other buildings out there near my airstrip. I know Cindy has a Condo here in town but I have never seen it."

"You will see it tonight Dear, we will spend the night there and fly out to your place tomorrow. I called Anna, my maid, and told her we would be there about 5 and to have everything ready. She will love this, she simply adores entertaining. I really don't do enough to keep her happy."

John looked from Mr. O'Brien to his wife, "I think I should explain, I run a flight training school on my place. We are on vacation now. Our classes start again in 22 days, each class has 75 students. We have 15 Cessna 172 and other basic training planes. We have ten multiengine trainers. Five of which are twin jet T-37s. We also have 6 helicopters and several larger multiengine planes. We have four class rooms and dormitories to sleep everyone if they desire.

"The last 27 classes have been fully filled. We turn away that many again for each class. We give classes to take a student all the way to a Commercial Air Transport rating."

Cindy said, "I have seen the hanger and two houses.. Where is the rest of it? Do you have to do all the classes like you did for me?"

"The Dorm is in the huge clump of old oak trees behind the ranch house. The other hangar is on the north taxiway in another oak grove. A third house is on the pond or lake to the east, it's my private get-away place." He smiled at Cindy, "We'll spend part of our Honeymoon there. And no, I don't normally instruct individual students anymore."

Cindy smiled adoringly at John, "No phone, no people, just you and I?"

"Absolutely!"

Mr. and Mrs. O'Brien smiled, she said, "Cindy, I like this guy, don't let him get away."

They had a drink or two with Cindy's parents then left for Cindy's condo. They were greeted by Anna, the maid, she hugged and kissed Cindy, saying she had been very worried about her.

Anna was a small attractive light skinned black woman. Cindy grinned and introduced John. Anna looked him up and down then pulled Cindy close and whispered something in Cindy's ear. Cindy laughed, "Honey you passed Anna's inspection, she gives her tentative approval. She is much tougher than Mom and Dad. Giggle."

John sat in a lovely parlor and was served a perfect Spiced Rum and water drink. He looked at Anna, "Sailor Jerry's?"

Anna grinned, "Aye, Sir, your usual I believe."

"Thank you, you are very good."

Cindy entered wearing jeans that fit snuggly across her flat belly and a soft loose fitting top. John jumped to his feet and walked to her holding his hands out to take hers. He smiled, "Honey, you look delicious, as usual." They sat close together on a couch. Anna appeared with a smaller drink for Cindy. Cindy looked up sharply, "What is this? This is not my martini."

Anna bowed, "No Madam, this is the Master's favorite, you should learn to join him." She turned and walked away. Cindy stared after her, then looked at John. "What did you do to that girl? She usually doesn't give my boyfriends the time of day."