Miss Hester's Fall from Grace

Story Info
The vicar's sister fornicates.
2.7k words
4.29
68k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moondrift
Moondrift
2,267 Followers

Michael, the Vicar of St. Clement and All Souls, finished his sermon using the text with which he had begun, "The righteousness of the upright delivers them, but the treacherous are taken captive by their lust." He announced the final hymn after which he pronounced the benediction, and the congregation began to move out of the church to have their hands shaken by Michael.

Thirty two years of age, tall, darkly handsome in a slightly austere manner, he was the darling of the female members of his congregation, and an object of envy by the few males that attended his services.

Many a worthy middle-aged matron departed Michael's services with an uncomfortable wet patch at the top of their inner thighs, to return home to their dull and paunchy husband.

A few years ago one of the newspapers had printed a piece of research purporting to show by profession how sexually active men were. At the top of the list were the clergy, said to be the most sexually active of all. This piece of alleged research had been widely read and talked about, and with the arrival of unmarried Michael in their parish, there were many hopeful women, hopeful, if not for themselves, then for unmarried daughters.

Yet Michael seemed impervious to their assaults on his bachelorhood. One lady of middle years, yet of undeniable physical attractions, had even entertained him during a pastoral visit wearing only a minuscule bikini, but even this seemed to leave Michael unmoved. There was not the slightest sign of an erection in the vicar's groin.

* * * * * * * *

Standing beside Michael as he shook hands and made appropriate comments was his sister, Hester. Not that anyone called her Hester without the title "Miss" preceding it.

Hester, two year older than Michael, had certain physical characteristics in common with him; she was tall, although not as tall as Michael; she had the same near black hair and blue eyes, but from the congregation's point of view, there the likeness stopped.

Reluctantly it was admitted that she had reasonable facial features; an oval face devoid of all makeup with a broad brow, her nose tending to the aquiline and her lips, devoid of lipstick might have been sensual if they were not pressed into such a stern line, and her hair was scraped back into a severe bun. Perched on her nose was a pair of horn rimmed glasses.

Some of the criticism was reserved for her manner of dress; "My dear, what an awful frump she is, did you see that dreadful dress she was wearing this morning," could be frequently heard, and it was true, she dressed as if to make herself look as unattractive as possible.

If it was true that for many women in the congregation Michael would be welcome to occupy their bed any time, the same could not be said of the men in relation to Miss Hester.

If Michael was the handsome, eloquent darling of at least the females in his congregation, Miss Hester was, it has to be said, generally disliked.

Hester served as Michael's housekeeper and cook, and as the hand shaking members of the congregation gradually went their way, she muttered something about getting lunch ready, and went with firm tread towards the vicarage.

Michael lingered on for a while chatting with a group of admiring women who were reluctant to leave his company. Finally even they departed but some would return again for evensong to once more bask in Michael's presence.

* * * * * * * *

Michael made his way to the vicarage, but on entering he did go to the dining room or kitchen, but went up stairs. He opened the door and went into what was obviously a bedroom with a large luxurious bed. Sitting on it was Hester.

As Michael approached her she rose and went to him, and putting her arms round his neck she said, "I knew you'd want the usual relaxation after service darling."

She kissed him and for a few moments they clung close, and then removing her glasses she said, "Undress me darling."

Michael pulled down the zip at the back of her shapeless, sack-like dress, and removed it to reveal a transformed Hester. What her dress had concealed was her pointed nipples, upturned breasts, a slim waist, seductively curved hips and long shapely legs.

She unfastened the bun at the back of her head and shook out her hair and it flowed over her shoulders like a dark cloud.

Michael removed her panties – her only underwear – to reveal a firmly indented vulva, devoid of pubic hair, its lips already swollen with desire.

Hester helped Michel remove his cassock and underneath, like Hester, he was naked apart from his underpants and a curious leather pouch under them. This pouch had some resemblance to the codpiece worn by men in the middle ages that served to enhance their penis size, but this pouch, made of soft leather sought to produce the opposite result.

It was long and had a throng that was tied behind his back. Hester untied the thong and removed the pouch, and now unrestrained, Michael's massive penis stood up.

Whether it was fortunate or unfortunate must be left for others to judge, but conducting the act of worship always gave Michael an erection, and without some other means of concealing, even his cassock could not have hidden it.

* * * * * * * *

Brother and sister were both extremely libidinous, a fact that each in their own way sought to hide from the congregation.

Their sexual relationship had begun in their late teens when their parents had gone away for a weekend, leaving Hester and Michael together in the house. Whether at that time it could be said that they were in love is arguable, but certainly they had great affection for each other. Both had experienced sexual relationships prior to that weekend, so neither was a virgin.

What they discovered that weekend was, that Hester was the only woman who would willingly take the massive length and girth of his penis, and Hester found the only man who had ever fully satisfied her sexually. From then on their sex lives were bound to each other.

After completing creditably his BA, Michael went on to study for the ministry. This was a difficult time for brother and sister because it involved Michael living in the college. Hester, who was working in the public service as a clerk, took a single room near the college – all she could afford – and Michael visited her there as often as he could.

Such was their sex drives that what was required was at least a once a day coupling, and more if possible, but during those college days it was not always possible, consequently when they did meet their coupling was very torrid.

Since graduation and ordination Hester had given up her employment and had become Michaels housekeeper and cook, and of course his source of sexual relaxation. In order to prevent any suggestion that they were engaged in "unnatural practices" she had taken on the role of the sour spinster sister.

Now, in the bedroom, chameleon-like, Hester was transformed. Her mouth relaxed and her lips took on their natural seductiveness; her whole body became soft and yielding and as they lay on the bed their bodies became entwined in a passionate embrace. They kissed long and tongue probingly. Michael sucked her nipples and passed on to her umbilicus, a place of sensual delight to both, which he kissed and licked, all the time massaging her genitals, until laying on his back he said, "Sit across me darling."

This was the signal for Hester to begin at his stomach and wriggle her wet genitals up his body until poised over his face. She then commenced rubbing them over his face until finally she maneuvered them to his mouth, and he began to suck and lick her clitoris.

He brought her to delicious if tormenting orgasm. Once over her climax and calmed, she asked tenderly, "In my mouth or vagina darling?"

"Vagina, my love," he said, "Perhaps in your mouth after lunch."

Hester sat astride Michael and lowered her vaginal opening onto the head of his penis. Her tunnel was capacious, but even so the sheer size of Michael's penis filled it. Her powerful and well exercised vaginal muscle gripped his length fiercely causing to howl with ecstasy.

Hester moved over his penis him with sharp flicking movements. She leaned forward and kissed him hungrily, and Michael took hold of her breasts, fondling and stroking them

As Hester had once put it, "Why wait for heaven until you die when you can have it now?" And indeed the sexual coupling for these two, as for many, was as close as they could come to paradise in this life.

Suddenly Hester sat back, her back arched, her head thrown back, and cried out, "Oh my God…my God…. Her movements became more rapid and powerful as her second orgasm seemed to stretch her on the rack of pain and pleasure.

Michael's testes released their burden, sending his semen up his shaft to burst out of his urethra into Hester.

Hester felt his sperm filling her tunnel and sobbed with joy, thrusting down on him harder than ever to get maximum penetration.

As they orgasmed together they became lost in each other, it was as if they were one, Michael spurting his massive ejection of semen into her, and she struggling to suck him dry.

Then came that wonderful peace that follows sexual fulfillment, and with his penis still inside her she leaned over him, kissing and licking his face and murmuring, "I love you…I love you…"

Michael, his penis slipping out of her vagina, rolled her onto her back. He kissed each of her nipples in turn, and then her lips and said, "You are the love of my life, God's gift to me."

* * * * * * * *

They rose and showered and then had lunch. By then it was mid afternoon and evensong lay before them. There was still time however for them to spend an hour in bed before the evening meal.

Once more Michael lay on his back while Hester licked and kissed his body, all the time massaging his penis. Before finally giving him fellatio she insisted he suck her nipples, for her a favorite form of foreplay in which Michael could often bring her to orgasm.

That afternoon she did not orgasm in that way, and once more licking and kissing her way down his body she ended up, mouth poised over his magnificent phallus. While still massaging his shaft she took the head into her mouth, sucking on it avidly as if she would draw the semen from his testes.

As he felt the first tingling sensation in his testes Michael put his hands behind her head and started to thrust into her mouth. In this he had to be careful, for although she could take his full length into her vagina, if he tried to get more than a third of his length into her mouth she was in danger of choking.

Crying out, "My Love…my love…" he released his sperm into her eager mouth. Hester tried to swallow it, but in the end it overwhelmed her and the thick cum started to ooze out of her mouth and dribble in slow strands down her chin.

When he had finished coming Michael withdrew from her and started to clean her chin with his tongue, tasting his own semen.

For a while they lay together, Michael's head between her breasts, until reluctantly Hester said, "Darling, we've got to have dinner and then get ready for evensong."

Sunday meals were always prepared in advance so as to give maximum time for their love making.

Once more showered, the dinner over, they dressed for evensong, Michael wearing his pouch and cassock, and Hester once more arrayed as the grim formidable sister.

There were some who claimed Michael's performance of evensong was the best they'd ever heard, and small wonder considering the inspiration he'd gained in the afternoon, and what he had to look forward to after evensong.

The congregation for evensong was smaller than for the morning service, and so there were fewer hands to shake. One lady, a divorcee, suggested that Michael might like come to her place for supper, but he excused himself on the grounds that his sister had already prepared a supper for both of them. This had at least an element of truth in that both of them would be consuming, if not what is generally considered food, at least what was physical and spiritual food for them.

* * * * * * * *

On occasion Hester might have been seen entering a pharmacy distant from the town in which she lived. There she presented her prescription for the contraceptive pill. This was a precaution against word getting around that she took the pill, and the suspicions this would give rise to.

I suppose in a way the pill was connected with the small but dark cloud that for a while hovered over the devoted lovers. One night after a torrid session of love making, Hester declared that she wanted to have a baby.

She pointed out that in the not too distant future she might cease to be fertile and she wanted at least one child before it was too late.

Michael said it was impossible given the circumstances and relationship in which they were supposed to live.

Like many women Hester's desire to have a child was not a mere whim, it was a biologically felt need of some urgency. She said, "Suppose some other man made me pregnant?"

The thought of his beloved Hester in the arms of some other man, his sperm filling her vagina and impregnating her, horrified Michael, and he said so in no uncertain terms.

Hester laughed and said that there need be no other man, and she went ahead and told him of a scheme she had worked out, a scheme that would involve the staining of Miss Hester's reputation.

Five months later Miss Hester's condition could no longer be concealed. Whispers of delighted disgust flowed through the congregation: "She's in the family way," or as one man put it, "She's got a bun in the oven."

Then at one morning service there was high drama. Michael clambered into the pulpit to begin his sermon. "My sister has something to say to you all, he said." Hester, head down, shoulders drooping, made her way to the front of the church. She turned a picture of abject misery, to face the congregation, and then spoke.

"I have a confession to make," she said. For once the congregation was all attention.

I have sinned," she said in a high clear voice. "I have yielded to temptation; I have fornicated and I carry within me the fruit of my transgression; I am with child."

The congregation dutifully gasped. Most marveled that this unattractive woman had managed to find a man to fornicate with.

Looking down on her from the pulpit Michael said in a loud sonorous voice, "Go thy way and sin no more." Hester made her wretched way back to her pew, and there sat cringing.

During his sermon Michael let it be known that even though his sister had sinned mightily, he would stand by her and be as a father unto her child.

While rejoicing in Hester's fall from grace, the congregation greatly admired her brother's compassion – compassion that none of them expressed – and as Michael's stock went up, Hester's went down.

At the end of the service Hester was not standing beside Michael during the hand shaking session; she had fled to the vicarage. Michael received the dewy eyed compliments for his compassion with suitable humility, and was mightily relieved when the last hand had been shaken and the last person had departed. He hastened to the vicarage. He ran up the stairs and into the bedroom to find Hester already naked.

"Darling she said, "I think I'd better come on top of you until after baby is born."

Michael removed his cassock, underpants and leather pouch.

Moondrift
Moondrift
2,267 Followers