Miss Khandie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Franks eyes bore into me, I hated it.

"You're in a bit of a predicament, aren't you?" I felt like a dummy, standing in the kitchen's threshold unsure of what to say or do. I didn't even understand what he was talking about. "You put an ad in the paper, Chicago." Al said pulling a pair of reading glasses out as one of his men handed him a folded up newspaper. It was months old, already yellowing and torn in certain places. I watched him as he snapped open the newspaper and began to read, his Brooklyn accent strong and intimidating.

"Help wanted," He started, peeking over the top of the newspaper and the rim of his glasses at me. "Stay at home care provider needed to care for senior. Must have experience, good background, own transportation, loving, energetic-caring. M-S 24-hours a day call or visit the address posted below. Salary negotiable." He slowly refolded the newspaper, handing it back to his man and taking off his reading glasses. At this point, I wanted to turn into liquid and sink through the floor. I was EXTREMELY stupid for putting that ad in the paper. Then again, stress has a way of masking your other problems. I moved towards the fridge, pulling it open and reaching for a bottle of brandy before moving towards the counter and grabbing two glasses, one for me, one for King Al. He watched me, silent and somewhat passive, as I poured him and myself a glass of brandy. I didn't mind putting the lid back on because I knew I would need more than just one glass to numb whatever was going to happen next. I brought the bottle with me to the table.

"Is it a mother?" He asked as I moved towards him, handing him his glass and setting the bottle down on the table before pulling out a chair and sitting down. "Father? Grandmother?" He paused giving me enough time to speak while he took a sip of his brandy.

"My dad." I said, pouring the cool liquid into my mouth and swallowing it whole. I ignored the way it burnt going down but quickly forgot the sensation as it warmed my blood stream. I poured another glass, glancing at Frank before looking back at Al as he spoke.

"Ah." Al says, taking another sip of his brandy. "I've got a deal for you Chicago." He says, eyeing his glass. "Some ice?" I down the second glass before standing up and taking his glass, heading towards the freezer and pulling it open.

"Yeah? What would that be?" I ask him. I scoop some ice into his glass, turning back towards him as the freezer slams shut.

"Your father was supposed to have surgery months ago for that tumor in his head." I freeze beside his knee, gripping his glass in my hand and swallowing as a frown creeps up onto my face. There's no way in HELL Al would have been able to get any information on my dad, let alone—how the fuck would he even know about his condition or his name?! "Then there's the matter of his liver." He says softly, keeping the v in the word short while dragging on the r a little as our eyes meet, trying to find each others soul and purpose. "Then there's the Alzheimer's problem, stage five—the main reason you got yourself a care provider. You did didn't you? Where is she?" I force myself to hand him his iced glass of brandy, feeling my stomach turn and hating the fact that every time this man spoke to me, my blood would run dry and my nerves became so worked up that it made me sick. "Sit down Chicago." He sticks a finger in his glass, poking at his ice before stirring it then taking another sip, watching me closely as I tear my eyes from him and sit.

Alright, this is what I'm able to gather in my mind as he's watching me, enjoying his iced brandy and every second of dominance and fear he imposes on me. He'll offer to pay for my father's surgery but that will lead to a I do this for you, you do that for me. Who knows what Al has up his sleeve? Then there's the idea that maybe he really will end up hurting me, maybe breaking a bone or cutting off a finger or better yet, hurting my dad for hurting Tanya, that's another possibility. . .

"Chicago," He rips me from my thoughts. "Stop thinking and pay attention." He says, finishing up his glass of brandy and setting it down on the table. "I will forgive you for leaving in the night in hopes to hide from Tanya and myself, I mean I understand. She's a needy cunt, crazy like her uncle. But she needs to be tamed; she will be sooner or later but not just yet. I will pay for your father's surgery. We'll get the proper medication he needs to keep the tumor away. When the problem with his liver reaches its peak and say, he needs another surgery, I'll pay for that one too. I'll pay the bills for this lovely house; I'll pay your health provider. I'll do all these things under one condition." Under one condition? I don't even want to hear what he's about to say. "You take this job I offer you, work with Frank and make my niece happy again. I'm only asking for a couple years worth of your time. Then? You're free to go. I'll pay you more than what you can handle—you'll be set for life! But you have to do this one thing for me and that's to accept this job I'm offering you. You'll be paid in advance; your father will be taken care of. Your sister. . .will be taken care of." Wait what? My sister?

"What did you just say?" I looked at him as if he were an enemy, eyebrows plastered together and anger flowing through my veins. It wasn't only my dad he was involving with his business, but my little sister. I hadn't seen her for years. This meant he knew where she was. "What is this? I don't understand." I admitted, trying to keep calm.

I feel myself shaking.

"Think, if you don't take my offer how will you get the money Chicago?" Al stands up, straightens out his tie, his suite—slides a hand over the side of his hair glancing at his men before looking back at me. "How will you pay for your father's surgery? How will you keep his provider around?" He moves towards my side, stopping and bending down so that his face is level with mine.

I can't look at him.

"How will you pay for this house? You don't have a job." He puts a hand on the back of my neck, slowly squeezing as if to massage it. "You don't run your own business. . .you graduated six years ago and you still don't have plans for your life. You screwed that up when your father tried to get you into the military." He pauses for a long time, standing up straight but never loosening his grip on my neck. "He hates you Chicago, with what little memories he has but here you are, doing good deeds, trying to work off the bad fight you and he had before you ever left. You broke the family you know Chicago, your sister?" He loosens his grip finally. "What if I was to tell you I know exactly where she is?" I grit my teeth together before putting a hand over my mouth and trying my damndest not to explode. I feel him let go of my neck and listen to his foot steps as he moves behind me towards the table, setting a small card down with his private line.

"You call me Chicago and tell me whether you accept my offer or not. No rush, I'll be in New York waiting."

I listened to them as they left; closing the front door and making their way back to the limo and a couple of Al's men's cars. I listened as their engines started and they pulled away from the curb. I listened for a long time, sitting there and repeating everything Al had just said to me in my head. The logical thing to do was to accept his offer for my dad's sake.

"Trevor," I jumped, sucking in air through my nose and standing up turning. Connie stood in the kitchens threshold and I knew by the look on her face that she had heard everything. "Are you going to take it?" She asked.

"No." I said moving passed her towards the living room. I felt her grab a hold of my wrist, tugging on it as we both looked each other in the eyes.

"No?" She repeated. Her eyes were glazed and her voice trembled as she spoke. "Why are you doing this then? Helping him? Why are you here if it's not to keep him alive for a few more years before he forgets who you really are?" She blinked tears away releasing my wrist and waiting for me to speak, but I couldn't. "Don't you want to make peace with him before it's too late?" She whispered whipping a hand over her cheek and wiping away another tear. She moved around me silently and I watched her knowing that my decision if it was to decline the offer would hurt not only my father but her.

She stopped behind his shoulder, placing one hand on it while smoothing what was left of his white hair back on his head. I knew I only had a couple of days to make my decision before things became irreparable inside my fathers body.

[3]

Two days passed in silence. Connie didn't look at me the same as she had the first day we met. She looked at me as if I were a stranger trying to piece me together in her mind as she worked. When seven o'clock rolled around I decided I would do what I had told her I wasn't going to do.

I called Al.

"Chicago?" Even though I hadn't said a word when he'd answered the phone he knew it was me. "You've been thinking real hard these passed few days haven't you son? Who could turn down an offer as magical as this?" He was being a stuck up ass in his own way.

"Before I give you a solid answer, where am I going to stay if I take your offer?"

"The jobs start here Chicago. I rent you out a nice flat near the ocean or Time Square, where ever you decide; you'll get five grand every Friday. I'll send three grand every month to your father's place, that should cover the bills for the house including hospital bills, medications and your health provider's allowance. This is important business Chicago, if you take it you're in until your times up. You'll sign a contract and from there do whatever I say." The line went quiet; I knew he was anticipating my answer. If I had known he would cough out so much money just to get me to work for him, I would have said yes the minute he laid his offer out on the table. I ran a hand over my neck feeling my heart speed up as I spoke.

"Okay Al."

"Yes?" He asked with surprise.

"Yes, I accept your offer."

"Bene, bene!" He said happily. "I'll book you a private flight to New York; all you need to do is give the front desk that card I gave you. They know who I am. I'll see you soon Chicago, three days." The line went dead.

That evening I couldn't figure out how to tell Connie let alone my dad. I couldn't tell how he felt or if he was really even there anymore with the way he sat idle beside the window. I guess I would just have to be straight forward.

Connie was in the kitchen then, preparing a delicious smelling soup for my dad. She was wearing black jeans and a blue knit shirt, low in the back surprisingly showing a good portion of her slender back. Underneath was a white tank top. Her hair was pulled into a high pony tale, fashionably cricked by a centimeter while her earlobes sparkled with diamond pearl earrings. She had moved the big pot onto the back burner, flipping the stove off and turning so she could see me. With the look she gave me I knew I may have startled her.

"I called him." I finally said, moving towards the sink as she watched me. "I leave for New York in three days." I looked at her, still moving towards her only this time slower. "I'll be making five grand a week; he'll be sending you three every month. You take whatever you feel you deserve from those checks and spend the rest on bills and other necessities." I stopped in front of her glancing over the soft strands of defiant wavy bangs that framed her face and refused to sit back with the rest of her hair.

She was breathtaking.

"That's good. . ." She said standing for a few minutes longer watching me. "I'm glad you made that call." She finally turned, stirring the soup before grabbing a bowl and dishing some out. "Are you hungry?" She asked without looking at me, setting the bowl down on the counter and covering the soup back up.

I didn't answer her, instead I moved closer. I admit, my feelings had grown beyond friendship these passed few months and all I wanted now was to prove to her that I was mature enough to be with her. She had gone still when I moved up behind her, grabbing a hold of one hip while brushing her hair away from her back with my other hand. I pressed my lips against the left side of her neck, just behind the inside of it and knew from the way she was breathing that I had won her over. The wedding ring resting on her finger didn't matter to me at this point, but I wasn't about to sleep with her wearing it, so I took her hand, moving my lips over the inside of her neck as she tilted her head in the opposite direction; slipping it off and setting it down on the counter. Her hand guided mine to the button of her pants and I knew what she wanted.

"Where is he?" I whispered in her ear, unbuttoning them. I caressed her tight stomach before slipping my hand down into her panties, over the most sensitive spot she possessed and felt her bloom beneath my fingers as I rubbed, teased and probed. She gasped, holding onto the counter and pressing back into me, shuddering while my finger worked her clit in fast circles. "Are we safe to do it here?"

"He's in bed, staring at the—the TV. . ." She could hardly speak. This made me wonder how long it had been since she had had sex.

Some how we had made it to the table, with almost every piece of clothing tossed carelessly to the floor. I wanted to see her face while I fucked her so we agreed to her resting on her side on one elbow while I held one leg up over my shoulder. She was as tight as a virgin during their very first time, begging me to go slow until she felt she wanted it harder. I haven't slept with a man in forever, were her exact words. What about her husband? I didn't ask. It took a few seconds before I was buried inside her, gripping her thigh and hip with my hands while slowly working in and out of her. This position I knew drove her crazy just by the way she moaned and squeezed my wrist, closing her eyes and biting the corner of her lower lip.

A few minutes in and the pace picked up.

"C'mon Trevor, fuck me like a real man would." She said looking into my eyes. I squeezed her hip hard, drawing a gasp from her before slamming in and out of her fast, hearing the table creek beneath her. "Yes," She breathed, closing her eyes and grabbing a hold of her breast with one hand. She caressed it while the other danced freely, moaning even louder. "Yes! That's it, right there, fuck me just like that baby—mmmmm!"

I grunted, reached my peak before forcing it back down and trying to concentrate solely on her. She was beautiful even while the sweat glazed over her body. Her pussy gripped me on and off, sending sensations through me that I didn't want to end. She made a comment about how well I was hitting her spot, so I went harder, faster—tried going deeper and in doing this I couldn't hold back any longer.

I buried myself deep inside of her and even when I told her I was about to cum, she didn't stop me from doing so. She wanted it; I could see it in her eyes. Before I released, I turned her hips while still inside of her so that her thighs were now locked on my hips. I pinned her wrists down over her head, kissed her hard and came with her. She trembled under me, squeezing my hips tighter with her thighs and pulling her face away so she could moan freely. Her hips bucked up for tighter penetration and her body locked and stiffened as she came. After a few minutes she finally relaxed. I released her wrists, standing up straight and sliding my hands down over her breasts, slowly caressing them as she lay there, breathing hard with her eyes closed and her perfect lips parted in satisfied ecstasy.

This was how the rest of my three days were spent, making love to her, learning what turned her on and what didn't, hooking her into wanting me more than just this. I had fallen for her as hard as I had fallen for Tanya.

Sunday I flew out to New York City. Frank was the one who picked me up, said Al had "important business" to attend too but he would meet up with us at a restaurant he owned down town. Mean while, Frank was to show me where my flat was, take me to buy a new car and the things I would need for the job.

Tanya resurfaced.

12