Miss Miller Ch. 01

Story Info
Older office girl finds romance with a younger associate.
4.5k words
4.6
140.4k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/19/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂź experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Note – This is a work of fiction.

Miss Miller worked for the same retailer I did when I first went to work at age 16. She was a middle aged, average looking office clerk, while I was a stock person. I said hello a few times to her, as she came in to the store and headed to the office.

By the time I was 18, I was trusted enough to open and close the store as well as being trained to run it. By then, Miss Miller was doing her office work from her mother’s home. Her mother had become bedridden and needed her daughter’s constant care. She very rarely went out of her house, so it became my job to take her to work and pick up the finished product. I always did it at the end of my shift so the amount of time I spent away from the store wasn’t an issue.

Miss Miller had no children and was not married, why I do not know. Whenever I came to her mother’s house, she would cheerfully greet me and offer me a soda or some snacks. I never saw her in a bad mood. She would pump me for the latest gossip in the store, and tell me any, if she had some. After a short period of time, I found myself looking forward to seeing her. No matter how bad my day was, she could always cheer me up.

By that Christmas, Miss Miller’s mother had passed away, and she inherited the house. The office in the store had been redone and they had made no provision for Miss Miller to return. She had sold her car for cash, so I became the person to bring her work and schlep her around. The owner decided to allow her to continue to work from home.

Once a week, I would bring a huge box of manufacturer’s coupons to her, besides the bookwork. They needed to be sorted by brand and then by product, totaled and sealed in an envelope to be returned for redemption, to each manufacturer. I had never done it before, but I could tell it was a Herculean task. One day, I showed up with two boxes. That was the closest I ever came to seeing the smile leave her face.

After offering me the usual, and my declining, I started to say goodbye.

“Ben, do you think I could talk you into coming over here tomorrow, to help me with these? The boss always wants these in the mail on Monday morning and I just don’t think I can do by myself, this week. I’ll order lunch or dinner. Whatever you want,” she said, almost in a begging tone.

“If you’ll let me watch the football games,” I said.

“Whatever, I just need the help.”

“What time?”

“Anytime after 10:00,” she said.

“Okay, Miss Miller, I’ll see you after 10:00.”

It was playoff time, and I had no intentions of missing any games.

Around 10:30 Saturday morning, I knocked on Miss Miller’s door.

“Ah, Ben, great!” she said, as she opened the door.

“Hi, Miss Miller,” I said as I entered.

“Hey Ben, I know your just trying to be polite, but you’re an adult now. Call me Dawn,”

“Are you sure?” I asked.

“I’m not that much older than you. I’m 39 and young at heart,” she said in her upbeat attitude.

“Okay. What do I have to do?”

She showed me what she had started. Separate piles for different manufacturers. We finished it in two hours.

“That wasn’t so hard,” I said.

“Whoa, sport!” she laughed. “That was the easy part.”

She was right. We now had to sort each master pile by individual products and provide copies of invoices to prove we had bought enough product to cover the number of coupons we were redeeming.

She turned on the first game for me as we went to work on the first pile. It was in the third quarter by the time we finished it. By the time we finished the second pile, the second game was at half time.

“Sorry I talked you into this?” asked Dawn.

“No, it’s just that my back is starting to ache from bending over the tables here,” I said, as I rubbed my lower back.

“Hang in there,” she said, like a pep talk.

We finished the next two piles by the time the second game was over. There were three left.

“If you help me with the largest pile there, I’ll order anything you want and get you a beer,” she said, “I’ll do the last two tomorrow, myself.”

“Let’s do it,” I said, as I attacked the big pile.

We finished at 8:45. My back really hurt.

“Okay, Ben, what do you want?” beamed Dawn.

“I think I just want to go home,” I said, as I tried to straighten up.

“Oh no you don’t,” she said, wagging a finger at me. “I told you that I was ordering for you and I mean it.”

“How about pizza?”

“I’d order live lobster for you and you want pizza?”

“Okay, give me a second,” I said, as she tapped her foot. “How about seafood?”

“Oh, great idea! Seafood Jerry’s makes a great dungenous crab leg dinner with all the trimmings and delivers. All you have to do is boil the legs so they’re fresh. Sound good?” she asked, excitedly.

“Absolutely,” I replied.

She went into kitchen to make the call. When she returned, she was carrying two Miller beers. I looked at her and she said, “No relation. If I was, I wouldn’t be sorting coupons!”

I took a few sips and set it down. I moved around the sofa a bit, trying to relieve the pain in my back.

“Back still hurt?” asked Dawn.

“Yeah, it’s just more of an annoyance than real pain,” I said as I continued moving around.

“Lay down on your stomach,” said Dawn. “I used to be chiropractic assistant.”

I laid down on my belly, and she started to work on my back. I’ve got to admit, she had my back feeling great in a short period of time.

“Feel better?” she said as she patted my back.

“Yeah, thanks, Dawn,” I said as I sat back up.

“These fingers can work wonders,” she said, wiggling them in my face.

“Well, they did with my back,” I replied.

I finished my beer and the food arrived. Dawn took the crab legs out to the kitchen and dropped them in a large pot of water she already had boiling. She opened the fridge and pulled out two more beers.

“Beer and sea food, a new food group,” she said tapping her beer with my own.

As she set the table and laid out the fixings, I looked at Dawn with fresh eyes. Yes, she was middle aged. To an 18 year old, middle age meant Mom. Still, Dawn had some nice qualities. She had green eyes, dark blond curly hair that barely touched her shoulders, some middle age spread around the caboose, and larger then average breasts. She caught me looking at those breasts.

“What, did I get something on me?” she said, as she looked down and brushed the front of her sweatshirt.

“I thought you did,” I lied. “There you got it.”

“Thanks,” she said as she plated the legs.

We devoured the dinner and went back to the living room.

“Do you want to watch TV, Ben?” she asked hopefully.

“I think it’s getting late,” I said, looking at the time.

“Today’s Saturday. You don’t have to go back to work until Monday. If you get tired, I have three unoccupied rooms that you can use to crash. Plus I have a whole case of untouched beer out there.”

I lived by myself in a small apartment, so I wasn’t hurting anyone by failing to go home. She really looked like she wanted company. I guess with her mother gone, she was getting lonely.

“Alright,” I said, and she looked like she was going to clap.

She sat down next to me, turned on the TV and found some kind of “fright night” movie. As each gory scene came and went, Dawn moved closer and closer to me. By the time the second movie came on, she had her arm wrapped around my head and was crushing her face in my chest each time a monster came on the screen.

“Why do you watch these things if they scare you so much?” I asked.

“These movies are great,” she said. “They’re even better at a drive-in. You can hear all the girls screaming from all the cars,” she said giggling and hiding her face.

A commercial came on.

“I’ll be back in a moment,” she said, as she headed to the bathroom.

I got up and got two more beers. If she didn’t want hers I would be more than happy to drink it for her. I took off my shoes and sweater and sat back down on the sofa.

“Oh, good, you got me another one,” she said as she opened her beer.

“I’m glad to see you finally decided to stay a while.”

She had changed into a robe and a pair of fuzzy slippers with bunny heads on top. I had no clue as to what was under that robe, but she was showing some major cleavage down the middle. Again. I had trouble keeping my eyes north.

She went to the kitchen and got two more beers.

“It will save a run,” she said, as she stood in front of me and handed me the beer.

My face was 2 feet from the exposed portion of her breasts. I looked away as if I were trying to watch the TV, and she plopped herself back down as close as she could to me.

The commercial ended and again a monster appeared and Dawn grabbed my left arm as she hid her face in my neck. Her breasts were straddling my arm. “No bra,” I thought.

When she started to watch the movie again, I took that straddled arm and put it around her. She immediately snuggled herself next to me, mashing her large breasts into my side. Her robe had opened enough for me to see all the way down past her breasts to her abdomen below. The bottom of her robe had parted enough for me to tell that, if she were wearing anything under it, it could only be skimpy panties.

We finished our beers and opened the ones she brought out.

“See, saved a trip,” she said as she tried to snuggle herself right through me.

I had no idea what was going through her mind. Was she just truly happy to have a friend there, or was she trying to seduce me? I didn’t want to ruin our friendship and I definitely didn’t want any rumors going back to the store, so I ignored her mashing breasts and roaming hand.

Unfortunately, my 18 year old male appendage had it’s own mind. It was getting very hard from her constant attention to me.

Another commercial came on. I excused myself to the bathroom. When I came out, she had four more beers and had pretty much let her robe open to the point that it was barely covering her nipples and privates.

She motioned for me to sit first, and plopped herself on my lap, as she opened both our beers.

“Oh, what’s this,” she said, as she wiggled her ass on my manhood.

“Okay,” I said, as I forced my way to my feet, almost spilling her on the floor. “Time for me to leave.”

“No wait! I’m sorry, Ben,” she said, as she retied her robe, and grabbed my arm to stop me. “I didn’t mean anything by it. It was the beer talking. I really like you and don’t want this to come between us. Okay? Please? Stay a while longer. I’ll be good. Please?” she said, ready to cry.

I saw the tears ready to flow. I sighed and sat back down on the sofa. She sat back down next to me, but not as close as before. She drank her beer and I gulped mine. She opened another for me.

“I’m tired of being alone. I need to get to know someone first before I let myself feel comfortable. I’m comfortable with you. I’m sorry,” she said, as a tear rolled down her cheek.

“Come on, Dawn,” I said, wiping away the tear. “It was unexpected. I’m usually the one to make the first move, like the old arm around the shoulder and grab a boob,” I said as I mimicked squeezing a boob with my hand in her face. “That’s second base. You went right for third base, probably leading to home base later.”

She chuckled a little when I had my hand squeezing the air.

“I’m sorry. Like I said, it’s the beer taking hold, and the fact that I’ve been celibate for almost ten years now.”

“Ten years,” I said.

She nodded her head.

“Ten years ago, I was still drawing with crayons,” I said, trying to get her to laugh.

It worked. She giggled and gave me a hug. We chugged our beer, and had a belching contest. Dawn was really pretty cool.

We found some really bad movie on one of the UHF stations and we took turns taunting it. As we had our fun, Dawn had moved a little closer again. This time, I felt it was simply to be nearer to me.

I had my arm around her, and during one of the badly acted love scenes, I reached around and grabbed a boob.

She slowly turned her head and looked at me.

“Second base,” I said.

She opened the top of her robe for me, and showed me her middle-aged double D-cup breasts. They were soft and full with large nipples that were quickly becoming erect.

“They’re all yours,” she purred.

I had had a few girlfriends that let me play with their boobs before. Most of them had A or B cups that varied in firmness. I never felt the softness that these two boobs had. She was looking at me with a grin on her face. When I looked at her, the grin turned into a wide smile.

“I forgot what it was like to be 18,” she said. “You have to do things in order. Kind of like a ritual,” she said as she smiled at me.

Meanwhile, my 18-year-old cock was awake and struggling to free itself. I shifted in my seat.

“Something wrong?” she asked, as she moved closer to my face with her own. She looked into my eyes and closed her mouth over mine.

I’ve French kissed a few times. She wasn’t playing with my tongue; she was making love to my tongue. She swirled and sucked on me. Her hand found it’s way behind my head, as she continued her ten-year overdue assault on my mouth.

She broke the kiss, and asked me, “Do you like them?” crushing my hand into her breasts.

“Yes,” I managed with my voice breaking.

“This is third base,” she said, covering my mouth again, grabbing my free arm, and moving my hand to her womanhood.

I had only done that once before. Dawn was very hairy, (this was the ‘70s) and very wet. I found the opening and ran my finger along it. She almost bit my tongue. She blasted me with air from her nostrils, as I twiddled her clit. She held a lock on my mouth with hers.

She shifted in her seat to allow me better access to her womanhood, (which would have been great if I knew what I was doing). I just twiddled and moved my fingers around based on the way she reacted. Soon she broke the kiss and whispered into my ear that she was cumming. Her grip on me became like a vise, and her body shook as she sounded like she was crying in my ear.

I withdrew my hand and gave her a hug.

“Are you okay?” I asked.

“Oh yeah,” she said, as she kind of giggled and shook the hair out of her face. She opened her eyes and smiled at me.

“I’ve been waiting ten years for that,” she said. “I’m glad it was you.”

“Glad I could help,” I said like I was talking to a customer.

She covered her mouth and started to laugh.

“Oh my God!” she said through her hand. “I can’t believe what we just did!” she said as she buried her head and hand in my chest, laughing herself silly.

She looked back up at me a second and I gave her the ‘What?’ look. She almost fell off the sofa, laughing. The beer really had kicked in now.

“Maybe we should put you in bed before you hurt yourself,” I said as I stood up.

She stopped giggling long enough to say, “Only if you come with me.”

“I think I’ll take a rain check on that,” I said, walking her to her bedroom.

“No, no, no, I don’t want you to leave,” she whined.

“I’ll be in the next room,” I said as she tumbled into her bed.

I covered her and tucked her in.

“Promise me you’ll be here in the morning,” she implored me.

“I’ll be right next door,” I said, as I closed her door.

I started to strip to my boxers and wondered if I was doing the right thing by staying. I wasn’t really sure if the beer tonight fueled the whole incident, or she truly was lonely and liked me. I hoped that she wasn’t going to brain me in the morning. I found myself really liking her more than just a friend. I wrestled with the idea of leaving before she got up.

I decided to accept whatever happened in the morning. I laid down, closed my eyes and dreamed of Dawn.

I woke to the smell of coffee and bacon. “I still have my brains,” I thought to myself. I dressed and checked the time. It was 11:15. I headed out to the kitchen.

Dawn was in her robe and bunny heads and cooking up a storm. Without asking, she filled a mug of coffee and plopped it down on the table in front of me. She didn’t look at me and didn’t say anything.

“Oh, great,” I thought.

She filled two plates with eggs, bacon and toast and set them down on the table. She sat down and so did I.

“Ben,” she started, “I want to thank you very much for all the help you gave me on the coupons yesterday. I’ll have the remainder done this afternoon. I couldn’t have done it without you.”

“Your welcome,” I said, feeling very relieved that she was talking to me, even though she wasn’t looking at me.

“I need to know something, Ben,” she said, seriously.

I just looked at my plate.

“Are things going to get weird between us, now?” she asked, finally looking at me.

“Should they be?” I answered, looking back at her.

“I meant what I said last night. I feel comfortable around you. I like you very much, maybe too much. You’ve been nothing but good to me. I know that things got out of hand last night, but I’m not sorry. If you want to act like nothing happened, I’ll understand,” she said as her eyes turned down to her plate.

I played with my food as I thought of something to say. She liked me. She wasn’t mad at me. She was happy about last night. She’s a good person, and always cheers me up. She owned her own home, and had a good job. She was cute for her age, had a nice body, caboose and all, and made a damn good breakfast. I hadn’t dated any other girl that could meet all these qualifications. I came to the realization, that I did indeed like Dawn. In fact, I liked her a lot. I didn’t want things to get weird. I wanted to develop our relationship.

“Actually, I was hoping that things might start heating up,” I said.

A smile formed on her face. She covered her mouth as she started to giggle and her eyes watered up. She sniffled, wiped away the tears and looked up at me.

“Me too,” she whispered, reaching across the table and taking my hands into hers. “Me too.”

I decided to stay and help her with the rest of the coupons, as long as she let me watch the other two playoff games. We finished them before the second game started.

“Well. Are you going to go home, or stay and watch the second game,” she asked.

“I kind of need a change of clothes,” I said.

“You mean you don’t have any clothes in your trunk for just such an emergency?” she asked, truly shocked.

“Now that you mention it, I do.” I said, as I remembered I had a new set of sweats that I never got out of the trunk. I went out into the cold and retrieved them.

“Shit, it’s cold out there.” I said.

“That’s what coats are for,” she hollered from the kitchen. (Sounding a lot like my mother).

I noticed the aroma of sliced onions floating in the air.

“What are you doing?”

“Making dinner.”

“And what would that be?”

“Chicken soup. Do you want to stay for dinner?”

“I don’t want to
” I started to say.

“
be an imposition? It’s just soup, Ben,” she said, as she came out of the kitchen, wiping her hands. “It’s already thrown together. It just needs to be simmered a while.”

“Okay, great,” I answered.

“By the way, how’s your back?” she asked, changing the subject.

“It’s bothering me, just not as bad as yesterday,” I said as I watched the quarterback get sacked.

“I tell you what. Take off your clothes, lay down on the sofa, and I’ll show you what I leaned at the chiropractor’s,” she said as she headed to her bedroom. She stopped and turned back to me, because I didn’t move.

“After last night you don’t want me to see your butt?” she asked, laughing.

“Okay,” I replied as I stripped and laid face down on the couch. I turned my head so I could still watch the game.

When she returned, she had changed into a pair of shorts and a tee shirt. There was no evidence of a bra.

“How do you want this? With or without oil?” she asked.

“Is there much of a difference?”

“Oh yeah,” she replied. “It depends on the person. Some love it, some can’t stand it.”

12