Miss Pepperidge Ch. 02

Story Info
Miss Pepperidge achieves gratification.
17.6k words
4.59
29.8k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 07/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StoryPal
StoryPal
150 Followers

What has gone before: Mr. Stratton and Miss Pepperidge began with role-playing for the New School Method of discipline. This involved Miss Pepperidge leaning over a desk with her skirt up over her back and her panties around her thighs while Mr. Stratton paddled and fondled her. When she failed to experience the expected humiliation, they called Mr. Peters for suggestions. Mr. Peters, with Miss Harding's help, sent a group of students to provide what assistance they could. After considerable more paddling and fondling, along with Miss Pepperidge having close encounters with each of the boys' hard-ons, the four boys and Mr. Stratton gave Miss Pepperidge a cum bath. During all of this, Miss Pepperidge still didn't experience any humiliation. Instead she experienced an equally, if not more stimulating and troubling frustration and was quite eager to continue the evening.

== == == == == == == == == ==

Mr. Stratton and Miss Pepperidge remained in the grass for several minutes, Miss Pepperidge naked on her knees and covered with cum, Mr. Stratton standing naked from the waist down with his limp penis hanging in blissful contentment.

"Mandy, did you experience what you wanted?" Mr. Stratton inquired. "Did you feel the humiliation of the Method?" He didn't mention that he felt the humiliation when they opened the door and window to her room, when the students showed up, and when they all moved outside to the park. While his humiliation never abated, rather growing with each development in the situation, he excused it each time with his awareness that at least one other person in the party was more exposed and more vulnerable than he was, at least in his eyes.

She looked up at him, cum dripping slowly down her face. "No, I didn't, Eric," she answered. "I felt the pain of the spanking, which you administered wonderfully. And I felt the pleasure of your touch, stroking my pussy and clit and butt, and particularly teasing my anus. I felt a lot of frustration because I so wanted to have the touches continue into real sex. But I didn't feel any humiliation."

"That's too bad," he mused. "I felt the humiliation and I wasn't even the focus of the discipline. I wanted those coeds but they were students. As a professor, I shouldn't want them. And being out in the open, with Tracy's wonderful mouth on my . . . I'm sorry, Mandy, we were talking about you. Do you want to try something else to experience the humiliation?"

"I'm willing, but it seems like we've just about done everything we can do," she said regretfully. "Why, do you have something in mind?"

"Well, we started with just you and me," he observed. "At Mr. Peters' suggestion, we opened the door and curtains, risking exposure. Then when the students arrived, we moved outside to the grass, risking even more exposure. There might be one more step in that line that might help."

"So tell me about it, don't just stand there," she ordered with a laugh.

"It's still early enough that the shopping mall will be open, and it's only two minutes away," he said. "We could go there with you wearing just your blouse, skirt and shoes. I could spank you there and see if that would help you feel the humiliation. The risk of exposure there would be much higher and less well controlled." He cringed, afraid that she might reject the idea and afraid that she might accept. At the same time he was so hopeful that his hands quivered.

"That's a wonderful idea," she said enthusiastically, jumping to her feet and running toward her room.

Relief flooded Mr. Stratton. She hadn't gotten upset. Better yet, she acted quite enthusiastic about the idea. He grabbed his clothing and followed. By the time he got there, Miss Pepperidge was dressed, just as he suggested in her skirt, blouse, shoes and nothing else. She hadn't bothered to clean off any of the cum so she had multiple wet spots and areas on her blouse, making her nipples almost as visible as if she had been in a wet T-shirt contest. She bounced eagerly from side to side, impatiently watching Mr. Stratton get dressed, apparently unaware of how her bountiful boobs bounced even more. Mr. Stratton dressed just a little more slowly, to enjoy seeing the bouncing boobies and to make sure he didn't fall over because of the delightful distraction.

On the short drive to the mall, Miss Pepperidge happily used one finger at a time to mop drips of cum from her face and hair, sucking her finger for each glob and humming contentedly. Mr. Stratton might be somewhat stodgy but it appeared that he could come through with good suggestions once in a while. She hoped that her enthusiastic response didn't put him off, but this was almost exactly another of her fantasies, one she almost experienced with Larry Kroger. This could turn out to be a great trip after all. By the time they got to the mall, all of the cum blobs were gone from her face and only a few remained in her hair, reminding her of the "Something About Mary" movie. Her blouse was still damp and sticky and she was sure she'd leave a wet spot on the seat of the rental car.

Inside the mall, they found a bench just a little ways from the center of the mall. The mall had a center hub and three spokes, hallways with stores all along, places for people to spend their money on their ways to the three anchor stores, one at the end of each spoke. They watched people go by for a while, noticing that most of them appeared to be out of town businessmen who had no real purpose for being there other than to waste time until the mall closed and the bars might get more lively. At this time, so close to closing, it appeared that all the family shoppers had gone home. It was good that there were no children around, they couldn't follow their plan if it would expose children to behavior that was inappropriate for their ages. Their bench was about a third of the way from the hub to the anchor store.

"Mandy, I think it's time for your spanking," Mr. Stratton suggested. Even though he had just cum recently, he was eager to get his hands on Miss Pepperidge's bare skin again.

"How should I position myself, Eric?" she responded. "Should I face the middle or face away?" She knew what she wanted and hoped he would come up with the right answer.

"Definitely face away," he concluded after a mere moment's thought. "If it takes exposure for you to feel the humiliation, that will give more exposure. Think about everyone in the central hub looking at your lovely behind and pussy." Would she respond to the dirty talk as she had earlier?

Miss Pepperidge smiled quickly laid across his lap with her hips and stomach on his legs. That was the right answer. She liked the idea that her pussy would be visible to anyone in the center of the mall who happened to look their way. It was unfortunate that the bench faced a blank wall when there was an open store just behind them. And the store behind was a religious store at that! How great would it be to shock that audience!

Mr. Stratton flipped her skirt up over her derriere, increasing her exposure to the maximum.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

On the last stroke, he left his hand touching her cheek and started to fondle her as he had earlier. He noticed that a couple of businessmen turned at the noise and seemed curious about what might be going on. This should get her, if nothing else did. Her butt felt so smooth and nice. Her pussy was instantly engorged and wet, and he marveled at how much it responded to his attention. He stroked her clit and smiled at her responding happy sigh.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

Again he fondled her as the two businessmen continued to approach. They seemed unsure of whether they should pretend not to notice or study the delightful sight before their eyes. He continued to fondle her until they were almost at the bench. They had given up all pretense and were avidly leering at her exposed femininity. "You have an audience, Mandy. Two men are coming to see you. I wonder if they'd like to spank you or fondle you."

Mr. Stratton was unaware of the peering gaze of the two women employed by the religious store behind the bench. The women couldn't see much of what he was doing with Miss Pepperidge but they had a partial view. The back of the bench consisted of slats, allowing only limited glimpses.

"Do you see that?" one commented. "It looks and sounds like he's spanking her."

"Oh, that couldn't be," the other objected. "Nobody would do that in the mall, out in the open like that."

"It sounds like it to me," the first declared.

"Do you know that much about the sounds of spanking?" the second teased.

The two fell silent but watched intently to see if they could figure out what was going on. But neither was inclined to walk around the bench to find out for certain.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

This was wonderful! Miss Pepperidge couldn't see the businessmen yet but she felt their gazes as they approached. Would they get hard from seeing her?

The businessmen jumped with the sounds and sight of the spanking. Growing bolder, one of them asked, "Could we help you in any way?"

Miss Pepperidge jumped at the sound of the voice. Even though Mr. Stratton had warned her about them, she didn't realize just how close they were. But they wanted to help! How wonderful! She felt her cheeks warm at both ends, but felt no humiliation. Indeed, she felt an added glow of pleasure that someone was definitely watching. She always got more excited with an audience!

"I think you might," Mr. Stratton replied. "This young woman needed some discipline and it was necessary to apply it on the spot." He meant the spot he was fondling and spanking but hoped they would interpret it to mean at the mall. "But it's difficult for her to hold this position. Could one of you help to support her upper body?"

"How do you mean?" the businessman asked. He noted the size of her breasts and wanted his hands on them. But could that possibly happen right there in the mall?

"Just support what needs to be supported," Mr. Stratton suggested.

The businessman sat next to Mr. Stratton, sliding so that Miss Pepperidge could lay her chest across his lap with her D-cups between his legs. In that position, it was awkward to reach her breasts but he didn't want to push his luck.

"It looks like she's dangling a lot," Mr. Stratton observed. "That's not very supportive."

The businessman shifted to support her torso and give him better access to her bountiful boobs. He caressed them and felt to locate her nipples, quickly finding their hardness and giving a squeeze.

Miss Pepperidge sighed with pleasure. This was getting better and better. Would she be able to fuck someone here? Even if she couldn't, having two or three guys fondling and spanking her was a dream come true.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

Both businessmen jumped when Mr. Stratton again spanked Miss Pepperidge's bottom, making it a more uniform red with the placement of his swats. The nipple pincher pinched harder.

"Oh, yes, that's the way," Miss Pepperidge encouraged with a sigh.

The nipple pincher pinched even harder as Mr. Stratton again fondled her parts and inserted one, then two fingers into her vagina.

"Is there something I can do?" the other businessman asked, as eager as a schoolboy hoping for an ice cream treat.

"Well, my arm is getting a little tired and she needs more discipline," he responded thoughtfully. "Mind you, she needs discipline but she's not a slut or anything like that. She just needs to understand how things work."

"I'll be happy to help, if you don't mind."

Miss Pepperidge stood to let the second man take Mr. Stratton's place, unbuttoning two buttons on her blouse while she waited. When the businessmen were seated together, she positioned herself across their laps. Mr. Stratton flipped her skirt up to make sure everything was as it should be.

"This is terrible," the first clerk in the religious store exclaimed to her partner. "I can't believe she just did that!"

"Me, neither," the second responded with equal disgust. "She actually unbuttoned her blouse, two buttons at least. I wish I knew for sure what was going on."

"So do I, but I'm not about to go out there!" the first said fearfully. "I think I know but I don't have to go out there to stand and watch their depravity."

"I agree," the second agreed. "I don't know exactly what they're doing but I'm sure she's being spanked. I wonder if she violated her husband's rules and had to be disciplined on the spot." This woman had, indeed, found herself in a similar position in the recent past, at least in her view. She had disobeyed an order given by her husband and he had spanked her. At least he did it in their car rather than in the mall. But she remembered the pain, and a little guilty pleasure. What would it have been like in the mall?

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Oh, yes," Miss Pepperidge cooed. This was more stinging than anything Mr. Stratton had delivered. And when the businessman fondled her, he used a more definite and probing touch. This was good. She shifted position to reach for his fly. She unzipped him with difficulty and pulled out his hardening member, tucking it between the front of her skirt and her stomach. She wriggled her hips and used her hand to stimulate him while he attended to her nether regions.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

The nipple pincher slid his hand inside her blouse and grabbed a handful of her breast, wondering what the sticky fluid was. When he sniffed a little, he realized it must be cum. This young woman had been active and clearly needed more action. He squeezed her breast harder as he noticed her actions with his friend's fly. What a trip! How could he get some of that, too?

Miss Pepperidge was elated. This was more public action than she had ever before enjoyed. The hand on her butt, spanking her and taking turns probing her pussy, felt wonderful. And the guy groping her breasts was doing a great job, too. She looked at Eric and saw his big smile. She had a happy audience, too. It was unfortunate that there weren't more people around, but what could you expect less than half an hour before mall closing time? She wriggled her butt and stroked the captive hard-on, thrilling at the feeling of that soft-skinned hard meat rubbing across her stomach. Larry Kroger never knew what he missed out on!

In practically no time, she felt the throbbing in her spanker's hard-on, indicating that he was about to cum. She wriggled more and he unloaded a mighty burst of cum between her skirt and stomach. How wonderful! If she kept this up, she'd have another cum bath, or maybe a cum cache in her skirt. Her frustration took a back seat to her excitement in the moment. Then she felt the recent gusher shrinking and softening. She needed another.

"Would you guys like to trade places?" she asked, as sweetly as she could.

"Hell yes!" her nipple pincher responded instantly. He had been jealous of the spanker anyway and this was his chance. He helped Miss Pepperidge to stand and was delighted to be greeted by the bare breast he had been groping. God, it looked so big and so delicious, with its sheen of cum and its erect nipple. The other one was regrettably covered, still.

When she stood, Miss Pepperidge noted the disappointed look on her nipple-pincher's face when he saw that only one of her breasts was exposed. She quickly unbuttoned her blouse far enough to free the other and was instantly rewarded by a broad smile. Then she unzipped his fly and pulled out his boner. It was such a nice boner, not as big as Mr. Stratton's or Benjamin's but bigger than the rest she had honored earlier in the evening.

"Now, I know what's going on!" the first clerk in the religious store exclaimed in shock. "At least I know enough to know that they're being entirely improper." She had never seen such a thing in the mall. Indeed, she had never seen bare breasts quite like Miss Pepperidge's, but that was a different issue. Nobody should behave that indecently, particularly just outside of a religious store.

"I wasn't looking," the second responded. "What did you see?"

"That woman, that woman stood up and one of her breasts was exposed," the first reported. "She unbuttoned her blouse and bared the other, then she laid across those men's laps. I'm sure she's being spanked and she's cooperating with those men. I'm going to call mall security!"

"Are you sure?" the second asked.

"You watch them," the first ordered. "I'm sure and I'm calling security." As good as her word, she hurried to the desk and called security. Then she returned to the front of the store to join her friend in trying to see between the bench slats. She wasn't really sure if she wanted to see or not but she just couldn't look away. It just shouldn't be happening and that was that!

Miss Pepperidge's recent spanker struggled with his open fly and his receding member. The struggle wasn't as much to get it put away, since it was now quite small, as to contain the cum mess he had contributed so with such vigor and volume. Miss Pepperidge had captured as much as she could within her skirt but some had unavoidably spilled onto his trousers.'

Seeing that the former spanker wasn't going to move, Miss Pepperidge moved to put her boobs in his hands, pre-empting his efforts with his fly, and make her butt available to her former nipple pincher. She tucked the fresh hard-on between her skirt and stomach, much as she had the other one minutes before.

This businessman wasn't so fussy about a little cum spread around. In fact, he was quite happy to have his boner pushing through the cum between her skirt and her stomach. It was unique and almost as nice as being inside a welcoming and wet pussy. And the way she wriggled her butt while she stroked him was magical. He fondled her butt and felt her cunnie, getting to know the territory. Then he flipped her skirt up over her back. It would be such a shame not to have such a nice butt exposed for everyone to see. And it wasn't nearly as red as he thought it should be.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

Miss Pepperidge smiled with the strokes. This guy not only knew how to pinch nipples, he knew how to spank. He might be a keeper, if she could get a moment to negotiate with him. It really shouldn't take too long. She stroked his wet wanker with her fingers, giving special touches that she hoped he would like.

Wow! This woman was special! The original nipple-pincher fondled her clit, tweaking it between his thumb and finger, trying to be as special for her as he felt with her fingers on his sensitive shaft. He rocked his hips, helping her to stimulate him while she wriggled her butt and stroked his eager shaft. He groaned with pleasure and felt his eyes droop as he lost himself in the pleasure of her attentions.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

The fussy businessman half-heartedly fondled Miss Pepperidge's bountiful boobs. He would have normally enjoyed such delectable globes but these were covered with cum and it wasn't even his. He was sure that his trousers would be totally messed up, indeed he knew that his own cum was on them. And with all the cum he felt on her boobs, it had to be a total mess. Whatever happened to the days of stripping and fucking, nice and neat, so you could clean up afterwards and feel happy about it. Oh, well, if his buddy got off as fast as he did, they would be out of here soon. Even if it took longer, it wouldn't be long before the mall closed.

Miss Pepperidge, sensing the lackluster performance of the businessman holding her breasts, twisted her head to look up at Mr. Stratton. He still looked fascinated by the action. "Eric, would you like to sit over here and let me suck on you?" If the guy with her boobs was a loss, maybe she could still have some additional fun.

StoryPal
StoryPal
150 Followers