Miss Ridge, The Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can-not a-llow this to con-tin-ue," repeated Miss Tyson is a very mocking tone as she continued to fiddle with my knot. "Oh, Janet, don't be such a stuffed shirt! The kid's enjoying himself, aren't you Tim?" Mrs. Grundy was beginning to do something right because my balls were starting to twitch. "Mmm hmm," I hummed my response barely and bit my lower lip.

"You see," Miss Tyson observed and then triumphantly untied the knot and threw off the apron. "There!!" she exclaimed. "If you want to be useful, Janet, go get a towel. We're going to need it. Tim, would you stand up for me?"

Mrs. Grundy almost didn't want to let go of me, but I finally scrambled to my feet. Miss Ridge left the room, and Miss Tyson jumped up on her knees on the couch. She leaned her face towards my cock, grabbed it by the base and looked up at me through the top of her eyes. "Feel like studying yet, Tim?" she asked coyly.

I didn't really understand the question. "Mmmm," I whined, "Nooo ..." Then she wrapped her lips around the head of my cock and took me into her mouth. ... OH! MY! GAWD!! I had never felt so much warmth and pleasure in my life! I wanted to cum right then ... and almost did ... but nervousness held me back.

I looked down to see Miss Tyson's head bobbing back and forth on my shaft. My cock felt moist pressure and rubbing. She slurped loudly as she sucked and then began to grunt as her bobbing sped up. A tingle developed along the sides of my cock that told me that I was moments away from release. I gasped at all the feelings that were building up, "Ahh ... ahh ... ahh ..."

As Miss Ridge returned with the towel, Miss Tyson extracted me from her mouth with a loud smuck and pushed me from the rear toward Mrs. Grundy. "Here, Priscilla," Miss Tyson coached, "Take over."

Mrs. Grundy tried to lean back out of the way but couldn't avoid the pole that had been pushed towards her. I fell towards her face. Bracing my hand on the wall kept me from completely losing my balance and impaling her eye.

Miss Tyson's hand darted in and grabbed the back of Mrs. Grundy's head. She forced it forward, and her lips landed on the head of my penis. With a few more pulls by Miss Tyson, my cock parted Mrs. Grundy's lips and sneaked past her teeth. I couldn't take it anymore. Cum started racing up my shaft, and I reflexively bucked my hips. I lost all sense of what was happening. In and out, in and out, I rocked my hips and let go. A large shot of cum penetrated deep into the wet cavity before two hands on my hips pushed me out. I kept shooting, and wad after wad of cum struck something in front of me. The hands kept trying to push me away, but the more I shot, the weaker they became. Finally, my body stopped spasming, and my cum diminished to a single drop at the tip of my head.

I looked down and was astounded to see Mrs. Grundy's face, neck and jacket completely spattered with cum. Her eyes were wide and fixed in shock. Her mouth was open, and cum drooled out of the corner of it and onto her lap. Except for my heavy breathing, there was silence in the room.

I looked over at Miss Tyson. She was biting her lower lip. She looked liked she wanted to burst out laughing but didn't dare. I then looked over at Miss Ridge. She was holding the towel out in front of her but looked like she didn't know where to start. Finally, Miss Ridge threw the towel at Miss Tyson, grabbed me by the arm and hustled me out of the room.

When she had deposited me in my bedroom, she attempted to pass on some instructions, "You should probably just ... uh ... You ... uh ... If you want to just ... uh," she stammered and trailed off, "... to study." And then she closed the door and left.

I flopped down on my bed. I was beat. I was rarely able to jerk off unless I could sneak a Sears catalogue into the toilet or catch a movie on TV with "adult content and adult situations." And yet tonight, I had cum twice ... and at the hands of real, flesh-and-blood females. I had a grin on my face that stretched from ear to ear. There was some loud commotion and raised voices coming from the next room, but I put everything out of my head as I drifted off to sleep.

*** The Bed ***

In my dream, I was serving to our guests again, but instead of being shy, I was brazenly naked and confident about my sexuality. I served them prepared drinks and sexual acts with equal élan. I felt up Miss Ridge's breasts, deflowered Miss Tyson's mouth and spewed all over Mrs. Grundy's face. "Stop it," yelled Miss Tyson, "You're too big," as I forced myself in and out of her lips. "Wait up," cried Mrs. Grundy, "It's too frothy," as I sprayed my seed on her chin. ... "Wait up, it's too frothy ... Wait up, too frothy ... Wake up, Timothy ... Wake up ..." I suddenly jolted awake.

Seated on the bed next to me was Miss Ridge. She was affectionately combing my hair with her fingers and caressing my cheek with her hand. "Wake up, Timothy?" she said softly.

Boy, what a dream ... and what a night! I stretched my body out languidly and gurgled blissfully with the effort.

"Comfy?" she asked.

"Uh huh." I was floating.

"Everything's all right then?"

"Yeah." In fact, everything was great.

"That's good," she replied in a more abrupt tone, and then her voice and intensity escalated rapidly, "Because I've got a friend who may sue me! A cum-stained couch that I can't clean!! And a student in my care who is sleeping instead of studying!!! I'M GLAD EVERYTHING IS GOING SO WELL FOR YOU!!!"

Yikes!! I jumped out of bed immediately and braced myself to attention. "I'm sorry, Miss Ridge," I pleaded, trying to get back on her good side.

"SORRY?!! Sorry??" she deflated. "Oh, what's the point?" She batted weakly at my flagging hard-on with her hand. "I try to motivate you to study, and you just let your mind wander into the gutter." ... She pondered. ... "Maybe Anne was right. Maybe I need to exhaust you into a studying mode. What do you think?"

I had no idea what she was talking about. Exhaust? Studying mode? I just focused on standing still and following her rules, fearing that another tirade was coming. "I don't know, Miss Ridge," was all I could think of to reply.

"No, I suppose not," she said in exasperation. "In any case, I mollified Priscilla by saying that she could have a ... uh ... a special visit with you this week. And we all agreed that we would hold the library charity event here at the house ... as long as you ... uh ... served and ... um ... did other things at it." Before I could ask her to clarify one or two things that she had just said, she jumped up and made for the door. "Well, come along, Timothy. We'll be more comfortable doing this in my room." I still didn't know what was going on, but I had learned not to ask questions, so I just followed along behind. It was becoming my usual position.

When we entered her room, she motioned me over to the wall, and I found a spot to stand up against. Then she walked over and stood immediately in front of me. Her eyes fixed on mine, and her hand reached down and wrapped around my cock. "Well, what shall we do, Timothy? How are we going to get you worked up?" Her hand made long, slow, gentle strokes. "I want your balls filled to the brim before you cum." ... Man! This was getting good.

A smirk appeared on her face. She backed away and strutted slowly over to the dresser. Opening a drawer, she stuck her hand in and pulled out a couple of white items that seemed very delicate and small. She held them out in front of her on a finger and gave me a devilish grin. "Maybe I should get changed for bed," she said coyly. "You better close your eyes." I did as I was told.

I heard her click over to the closet and drop something on the bed. After the sound of some rustling and the metallic clang of a hanger, I sneaked a peak in her direction. Her back was to me and her dress was off. Her buns looked as round and inviting as I had remembered.

"Are you peeking?" she asked playfully.

I figured that she was just guessing, but I closed my eyes all the same. "No, Miss Ridge," I responded obediently.

"You better not be," she warned teasingly, and then there was more rustling. Finally, I heard her click her way over to me. "Keep your eyes closed and come with me," she directed. She took my hand and led me towards the closet. At the edge of the bed, she helped me to sit down and then pushed me to lay back. When I was reclined, I felt her place a foot on the top of my thigh. "You may open your eyes now," she said.

I was transfixed by the sight. She was wearing a flimsy little ivory, satin outfit that left little to the imagination. The loose fitting camisole shimmered on top of her curves and ended coyly just below her belly-button. On either sides of the plunging neckline, her heavy breasts seemed about to pull off the top's thin little straps, and through the delicate material, her hard little nipples protruded defiantly through the soft cloth. Below her waist, a thin pair of blousy, tap pants shimmied on her hips and seemed about to slide off at any second. The legs of the light material bloused teasingly open, beckoning for a hand to slide inside, and through the opening of the leg on my thigh, I could just see the darkness of her pussy fur hiding shyly from view.

What was out of place were her black shoes and stockings, which was probably the point of the foot on my thigh. Miss Ridge lifted her leg and moved the toe of her shoe to just below my belly-button, and then she slowly brought the sole of the shoe down. Suddenly, I felt the pointed heel rest on my hard-on and then press down. ... Aaahh, it hurt!

"You better hurry and get that shoe off," she advised, "My foot is getting really tired." And with that she pressed on the heel some more. My hands worked frantically to undo the straps. She pressed again, and the pain became very sharp. Finally, I got it off.

She replaced her one foot with the other one ... in the same location. I thought that I was braced for it, but the second heel hurt just as badly. I quickly removed that shoe, but not before she dug in its heel again.

Miss Ridge rubbed her stockinged foot over my abused hard-on. It was both raspy and smooth at the same time, but it felt soothing and arousing. I exhaled in appreciation.

"Do you like that, Timothy?" she asked seductively, her foot rubbing and sliding over my shaft. "Yeah, you like that, don't you?" she mewed. I tried to respond, but it just came out as a moan.

"Here, move around and up on the bed," she instructed. As I re-positioned myself, she got up on the bed and sat between my legs. Then she laid back and stretched both of her feet towards my crotch. As if they were hands, her feet grasped my cock between her soles. She squeezed her feet together and moved them up and down my shaft. The stocking material rubbed along its length. Up and down. Up and down. I closed my eyes in ecstasy.

She continued her massage. Sometimes she held my erection between the bottoms of her feet, jerking it up and down, and sometimes she rested it on the top of one foot while the bottom of the other foot rubbed along its underside.

I looked up to watch the sheer black-stockinged feet rub and slide, but I also noticed Miss Ridge doing something with her hand. She had it between her legs and inside her shorts, rubbing vigorously on her pussy. As her manipulation sped up, she started to moan. "Unghh, unghh, ..." Her hand went faster and faster, and her feet stopped their activity. Then, she pressed her hand firmly against herself, and she stretched out fully like a cat. "Aaaahhnnn!!"

After a moment of silence, she looked over at me and smiled very contentedly. Sliding around on her back, she lifted up her legs and lowered her feet in front of my face as if she were offering her hand to me to be kissed. "Take off my stockings, Timothy," she instructed.

I started to pull them off as if they were long socks, but she got me to roll them down her shapely legs. The process was very sensual. Then she got up on her hands and knees and crawled towards me like a lioness. Her eyes fixed on mine the whole way. Her breasts swayed heavily underneath her.

When she reached my head, she laid down beside me and snuggled her mouth into my ear. "Cover us up, Timothy," she whispered, her warm breath tickling down my ear canal.

I tried to pull the sheet down, but it was difficult with our bodies on top of it. And it got even more difficult when she wrapped her arms around me and started kissing my neck. I pulled and strained, but with each movement, she gripped me tighter. Her kisses came fast and furious and were landing all over my neck and shoulder. At weird, unexpected places, her nibbling made me shiver uncontrollably. Finally, I succeeded in getting sheet out from under us and then up over our bodies.

As the sheet fell lightly on top of us, Miss Ridge reached down and stroked me with her hand. She raised her head up over my face and asked, "Do you like it when I kiss you, Timothy?" But before I could answer, she was having at me. Lips and tongue assaulted my mouth as her hand sped up down below. Everything became very energetic. I couldn't keep track of the sensations. Softness, pulling, wetness, lips, squeezing, smooching, pulling, tongue, slurping, pulling and pulling and pulling, ...

She raised herself up and slipped her top over her head. Her breasts fell onto her chest, and she moved them over to my mouth. Alternately, she mushed them down onto my lips, as she rubbed her pussy vigorously on top of my abdomen. The slippery material facilitated her movement, and then moisture started seeping through her shorts and wetting my stomach.

With an impatient whine, she pulled off her shorts and then went back to masturbating me with her hand. Her breathing was very heavy and audible. She was in complete control of me. I didn't dare move and didn't seem to have to.

She wrapped her legs around my thigh and began to hump the side of it, as her hand continued to stroke my shaft. Finally, she started to whine very loudly and climbed up my body to position herself over my cock. ... My gawd! My gawd! My gawd! She was going to put me inside her!! ... With a single, long push, she impaled herself on my hard-on. "Oooohhh!!" she exclaimed as she sat down on it. WOW! I was in heaven. I was definitely going to cum any second.

Then she began rocking back and forth. My cock moved in and out of her a bit, but most of her effort seemed focused on her rubbing the top of her pussy on my pubic hair. I could hear the crisp rasping sound of my hair being ground as she picked up tempo. The pressure of her grinding pressed painfully into my gut, but the warmth and wetness of her vagina more than compensated. My balls rumbled, and my cock twitched.

"AAAHH!!" she screamed. She seemed to have found the spot or move that she had been searching for. "AAAHH!! AAAHH!! AAAHH!!" Her face muscles tightened, and her hands clenched tightly onto the sheet, balling it up in her fists on either side of my face. It sent me over the top. I bucked my hips up and shot wad after wad of cum deep into her pussy. My bucking seemed to intensify her reaction, and she sounded like she was out of control. "AAAAAHHHHHNNGGHHH!!!"

Finally, she fell on top of me, and we both panted heavily, trying to catch our breaths. I felt like I had just run a couple of miles.

She flopped onto her back and drew in a big breath. Sitting up, she retrieved her undies from under the sheet and tossed them over the side of the bed. Then she picked up the alarm clock. She pushed a few buttons and set it back down. "I'll give us a couple hours to recover," she said as she got up out of bed. "If we can keep that up all night, then you should be sorted out by morning." It started to dawn on me what she meant by that.

She sauntered over to the dresser and opened the drawer. "Let's see," she mused, "What shall we try next?"