Miss Slutty India Ch. 04

Story Info
Romeo starts having fun in the event.
2.9k words
4.21
58.4k
15

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 05/11/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first round of the pageant started at 10 next morning but as a VIP you have to protect your image. So I made my appearance at 10:40 and everybody breathed easy. I was shown to my seat and I was pleased to see that my neighbor judge was Rani, who had been under my wing when she was starting her career. Didn't I mention that already? Despite her small body and not so perfect voice she turned out to be quite a heartthrob with the mobs. Young guys worshipped her given her most charming face and that lovely smile.

She was wearing a hot pink sequin dress with just 2 straps crossing behind her back and all her back bare to the waist. It hugged her slim body quite tightly and came just 2 inches below her ass leaving her sexy legs bare. Her hair was loose, and she was wearing open-toed sandals with 4 inch heels. If I had trained her well, she was not wearing any panties under that super-short dress. All in all she was a ready-to-fuck package.

As she saw me approaching with Katrina on one of my arms and Amisha on the other, she got up with lovely smile and came forward with open arms. She moved into my arms and hugged me tightly, pressing that soft, warm body against mine in all the right places. I caressed her bare back keeping her in my arms and she whispered, "God! Can't you take me somewhere and fuck me before we have to do this stupid shit contest? Seeing you made me instantly wet!" I patted her ass before leaving her and winking, "All in good time, doll!"

As Rani sat on my right, Amisha and Katrina sat on my left, Amisha with her boob pressed on my arm and Kat next to her.

Amisha had dressed today in a strapless stretch denim dress that came to her thighs but had a slit on her left thigh which bared her legs right up to her waist when she walked. The fabric was not very thick and it was tight enough so her skin's softness could be seen. There was no bra and definitely no panties under it as I had been fingering her cunt on the way over.

Katrina on the other hand had decided to dress more conservatively and gone for a dark blue halter dress that had straps that widened until they almost covered her tits. It left her whole back bare but covered her legs up to the knees, until she started walking. The dress had slits on both sides and Katrina's walk was something to see as both her legs were exposed in turn when she walked. Her 5" high pencil heels made her ass protrude very nicely in the tight dress.

Now as Rani started to massage my right arm with her boobs and chatting about the old days when I used her day and night, I felt my cock hardening more what with the presence of all these hotties and their slutty willingness.

As usual, these morons had had us come there early before the things were ready to roll so I decided to make good use of the time. We were too far ahead of the crowd in that semi-closed enclosure for anyone to see anything.

Rubbing Rani's soft smooth back I passed my hand behind her slim body and pulled her closer, to put my hand on her breast. She snuggled into me as I started massaging her breast, squeezing the soft mound of her flesh in my strong fingers. She licked my neck and breathed into my ear, "Oh yes, you always knew how to handle a hot slut like me." With that I pinched her nipple through that thin dress and she whimpered, "ummmm".

Amisha wanted some of the action too, and started rubbing her bare leg on my leg trying to climb up to my lap making purring sounds like a hungry kitten.

I used my left hand to rub her back and massage her neck and then gripping her hair I pushed her face into my lap. She instantly complied by coming to kneel before me in that cramped space between my legs and started rubbing her face on my crotch.

Katrina took advantage of the space Amisha left and slid over to press her boobs into my side. She opened her legs so both her smooth long sexy legs were exposed through the slits of the tight blue dress.

She rubbed her bare thigh against my leg her hands all over my back as Rani was massaging my chest. I grabbed Amisha's hair and rubbed her face hard on my crotch. She whimpered like a kitten and tried to open my fly with her teeth. I helped her and she took out my dick which was already hard and got harder as she played with it. Smoothly she took the thick rod into her mouth and slowly started going up and down on it. Her mouth felt so hot and exciting, my cock got really hard into her mouth and any pre-cum that came out she stopped to lick that clean. Katrina was too busy watching Amisha suck my cock she didn't notice when I slipped my hand inside her dress slit and gasped when I pushed one finger into her panty-less cunt.

"Oh yess!" She breathed and tried to push more of her pussy on my finger.

On my right, I inserted my hand inside Rani's top and cupped her soft breast which was now a hard mound of flesh as I started to knead and squeeze it, pinching and pulling the nipple between my finger and thumb. With every squeeze and pinch there was a gratifying, "mmmmm" moan from Rani.

With three gorgeous hotties working on my horny, hot body, things soon got to the boiling stage. I grabbed Amisha by the shoulders and told her, "It's time for your first fuck of the day, kittens!"

The enclosure was partly shielded by public view but still not the place to use 3 hot publicly-well-known sluts. So I took them to the men's room and bolted the door from inside.

With one snap of my fingers they took off their hot little dresses and bent over on 3 wash basins, their hot, firm asses pushed back for my attention.

I didn't need more than a few seconds to take off my clothes and my hard cock was once more happy to be out in the fresh air. I rubbed the wet monster dick on their asses and pussy slits one by one, letting the tease increase their temperature.

Then my own cock wanted to go in and do some sight-seeing, so I just rammed it hard into Amisha's wet, sloppy cunt. Her "ungh!" was gratifying to me but an extra tease to the other two waiting bitches.

It took only a few well-placed, forceful thrusts of my cock to push Amisha over the edge and her body convulsed in spasms of a powerful orgasm. My own explosion was not too far away so I just pulled out my steel-hard cock and lined it up on Rani's waiting, dripping cunt. I did not wait a second before sliding it all into her, her head jerked back as the hot thick rod opened her up and touched her most sensitive parts with the throbbing cockhead. I grabbed both her tits, feeling Katrina come up behind me and running her hot tongue up my spine, I started a hard rhythm in and out of Rani's slim, petite body. The harder I kneaded her tits, the harder I slammed my cock into her slick, tight cunt, thrusting her body forward and upward with each stroke. Then my cock exploded, right in the depths of Rani's wet cunt, but it was real hard and I kept pumping her cunt, hard as ever. After a few thrusts, Rani's cunt flooded my cock with her cum and she kind of collapsed on the basin in the clutches of a mind-numbing orgasm.

Without wasting a single second, I pulled out my still-hard cock from her freshly-fucked cunt, puller Kat to her feet by her hair, bent her over the passive body of Rani and rammed my boner into her hungry cunt. "Oh yess!" She breathed and pressed her ass back into me, taking my thick cock really deep into her love-tunnel. Her pussy grabbed my cock tightly as I pulled it out, then when I rammed it into her forcefully, she groaned, "unh!" and her pussy opened up with my force.

I kept fucking her roughly, keeping her face down on Rani's bare back, my fingers gripping her soft, dark hair quite tightly, close to her scalp. She came before I could think about cumming again and I let go of her heavy-breathing sweaty body.

All of us were dressed and coming out of the john when who should I run into but the TV comperer for the event, Rambha.

Now, she was some other director's "discovery", and was doing moderately good. She had had 3 movies come out so far with mediocre success. I guess she wanted more than moderate success, judging from the seductive smile she gave me.

For this event, she had dressed quite glamorously, in a sea blue-red-white dress which had some kind of sea-pattern which was as eye-catching as the silky smooth look of the fabric. This dress tied behind her neck using two flimsy-looking straps and covered some of her front and almost none of her back. There were some thin straps that tied behind her back and dangled on her waist and her ass was covered but that's about all it did. The fabric so was so visibly thin that her nipples were outlined like two points in the smooth front of her dress. It was an asymmetric pattern covering just upto her upper thigh on the right leg and a little below mid-thigh on the left, the cloth curved and dangled behind her left leg without covering anything. To suit this hot dress she had chosen clear platform heels with 3" transparent platforms and 6 inch spike heels.

All this I noticed as she walked toward me but not in just those words; the words that came to my mind were, "Mmmmm.....definitely usable!"

She walked right up to me and gave me an uninvited hug, pressing her soft warm body into mine, her hands roaming on my back. For politeness' sake I hugged her back, rubbing her bare back and waist with my hot hands. Before breaking the hug she kissed me on both cheeks then smiled a cheeky smile saying, "So you been having fun?" And looked at my sluts with a twinkle in her eye.

I said, "Yeah, some morning exercise!"

She was standing with her arm around my waist, now she turned to press her breasts on my chest and looked up at me to ask, "What if I also want my morning exercise with you?"

I nodded towards the men's room, "The door is still open." With one hand she lifted the hem of her short little dress to show me that she was not wearing any panties and her pussy was shaved clean and smooth. And then she walked into the men's room her well-rounded ass swaying seductively as she walked in those heels. I told the girls, "Wait for me back there." and walked in closing the door behind me.

She placed her high-heeled feet wide apart and clasped her fingers behind her back, and then she said the words which her body was already saying, "Yours! Anyway you want to take me!"

My pants don't take long in coming down in view of such a submissive invitation. My cock was hard from the moment I saw her hot ass and now it was out in the open, hard, erect, pointing at her pussy, even a drop of pre-cum shining in the overhead lights.

She saw that and licked her lips, her facing getting that glazed sex-crazy look which indicates the moment of transformation from girl to slut. I stepped forward and slapped her thighs with the back of my fingers. The way her body twitched in response, I knew the pain was felt most in her excited pussy than the spot where I hit. The moment I touched the tip of my tongue between the tops of her proud tits, I also grabbed her ass cheeks behind her and opened them, crushing the soft mounds in my hands.

It was like I could feel the current flowing through her body at every touch from my hands and my tongue. As I got to lick and suck her soft neck, she was all but trembling with excitement. My finger by this time, was making an exploratory survey of her tight little ass hole.

"Please!", She pleaded, "Please fuck me now!"

I wanted to drive her crazier, I kept touching her ass hole and then slipped my hand deeper, touching her pussy slit, which was already drenched in her juices. As I touched her wet cunt hole with my fingertip, pushing in just a little bit, her body twitched and she took hold of my hard erect flagpole and begged, "Please! Pierce me! Penetrate me! Fuck me! Use me!"

With a single, swift, smooth maneuver I took a grip of her silky black hair, turned her around and keeping my right and finger in place, pushed it into her cunt to the hilt.

"Aaaaah!" He moan was as much of relief as excitement. I started fingering her dripping wet cunt but she again started begging and pleading, "Please fuck me with your cock. Make me your cock-slave, use me like your fuckdoll, tear me apart!"

That kind of request is very hard to ignore, so I obliged her by placing my wet cockhead on her tight little cunt and drove it in, one hard push and it was buried deep into her wet, flowing, sloppy cunt.

She collapsed forward, her hands taking support on the washbasin, in order to remain from falling on the floor. Her body, bent over and open, displayed to me like a pizza with all the toppings.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm", she moaned with satisfaction and moved her ass back, wanting more, needing desperately to be fucked.

Then for the next 7 minutes, I fucked her like she was my property, to be used and abused anyway I liked. Changing angles, I rammed my cock deep into her wet vagina, filling her tightly, ripping her apart with every ingoing, powerful thrust. Her first orgasm came within two minutes of my starting the hard-fuck.

Her body convulsed and twitched, wrapped around my hard cock. I kept mercilessly pounding into her, pumping her wet cunt like it was meant to be pumped. I was nowhere near my own explosion and she knew it from the force I was using to slam her tight little cunt. After she recovered from her first orgasm, she started moving her ass back and forth on my cock in rhythm with my strokes to take more and more of my throbbing hard cock into her wet cunt.

Another 2 minutes and again her body was jerking and thrashing around in the grip of another powerful orgasm. Right about now there was not an iota of her brain left which was not centered around her being fucked and wanting to be fucked. Her whole body, her whole mind was just a cunt, a wet, soft, luxurious hole that needed to be pounded without mercy. And pounding I gave her, hard, rough and really, really deep.

Her third orgasm triggered my own explosion and I forcefucked her with my erupting, throbbing cock deep in her cunt. Her moans had turned into screams long back and her hair was in my grip, jerked back roughly, tilting her head up as I drove my cock into her tight depths again and again.

Finally, we both collapsed on the basin, me on top of her bare behind, breathing heavily.

After a minute, she was on her knees on the hard floor, sucking and licking my wet cock clean. I grabbed her silky, dark hair and pulled it back, tilting her head up so she was looking at me.

"Now, listen you slut. You are going to be an obedient bitch today. Every time I look at you and open my fingers, you will open your legs and push your chest forwards, to show me your body."

She nodded with her mouth full of my big, hardening cock.

I slapped her soft cheek, "What bitch?"

She opened her mouth keeping my cock on her wet, warm tongue, "Yes, sir!"

"And every time I gesture downwards with my finger, you will turn around and bend so I can enjoy the sight of your slutty ass."

Again she consented.

She was fixing her dress make-up and her freshly fucked cunt when I left the men's room, fully dressed and ready to have some fun.

* * * * * *

Thanks to all my readers for writing in. I am going to use as many of the suggestions as I can. I got only names of girls you want to see fucked but no dress ideas or pictures. Please do write in with them.

I realize that I have taken a long time to write this installment and a lot of my fans wrote to urge me on. In future I am thinking of writing one or two page installments with smaller scenes so that I can turn them out quicker.

Anyways, I hope you liked this one and do keep writing to tell me how my stories make you feel.

-Romeo