Miss Taken

Story Info
A shot of whiskey.
3.7k words
4.6
21.9k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Recidiva
Recidiva
28 Followers

It was dark in the parking lot and Tara was hunched a little over into the wind. Grim, almost. It was getting cold and she didn't enjoy being out here, so she stuck close to the wall to avoid the wind as much as she could.

She heard footsteps running behind her but didn't turn, instead picks up her pace. She heard a male voice call out "Katherine!" urgently. With relief she dismisses the runner as a potential threat, the name reassuring her that he must be looking for someone else. She keeps walking at a faster pace, if only to get out of the way.

The footsteps skid to a halt behind her and she is spun by strong arms and pressed against the wall. It happens too fast for her to protest, and then she is being kissed. His arm went around her waist and pulls her tight to him, and his hand cradles the back of her head. Slanting his mouth over hers, she is suspended in a moment of hot, dark vertigo, spun from shock.

Tendrils of pleasure blend in with the edge of panic. Then a flood of relief. Mistaken identity. She realizes that through the haze. As panic recedes, there is only pleasure and adrenaline. Katherine was very lucky. She thinks this for a moment before the thought fractures and spins away.

She wants just a moment, and then another, of that kiss. Being cradled in his arms feels like home. Timeless and suspended. A soft whimper curdles at the back of her throat and his hand stops pressing her mouth to his. He draws back, breathing hard. A soft splash of shock traverses his eyes.

Her hand comes up to brush the back of her lips, still tingling from the kiss.

He takes a breath and his eyes narrow fractionally. He studies her face, taking in her auburn hair and hazel eyes. "You...are definitely not Katherine."

Her lips press together a moment, partially to soothe the tingle on her lips, and partially to seal the kiss into her memory. "No. No, I'm not." She swallows once, hard. She raises her head to meet his eyes. Eyes the color of whiskey. Sharp and smoky. Black hair. Her eyes slide to his lips helplessly and linger.

He studies her and then his head tilts to the side. "It appears we have a problem."

One of her eyebrows arch sharply and her lids close in a slow blink. Focusing, she reopens her eyes to meet his. Distance. She has to get some distance from him. Then she could think. "Not at all, if you'll just..." she tries to extricate herself and expects him to let her pass, but he didn't. "Just...um...move?"

He smiles. "Not a chance. That's part of the problem. After a kiss like that, there's no way in hell."

Both her brows shoot up and she searches his face to see if he was joking. His voice and his hands on her body are solid and sure. He was smiling, a charming smile and she can't help but smile back. She takes a breath and says "That's kind of you to say, but I really have to be going..." and she tries to move again. He's not budging.

He shakes his head from side to side once. "No, not just yet. We haven't been properly introduced. Improperly introduced doesn't count."

Exasperated and flustered, she can't meet his gaze and wonders if she should consider panicking. Her brows draw together and she looks mutinous.

He releases her waist and draws up one of his coat sleeves. "Look, nothing up my sleeve. Okay, a watch. But that's all." He turns back to her and smiles again. "You can frisk me if you think I'm dangerous."

Her lips press together again.

"Please, frisk me? It'll be fun."

She laughs and starts to shake her head. "No, no frisking. I'm...I...I think I should be going. It was a..." the customary "pleasure to meet you" freezes in her brain and she looks at him again.

"Pleasure?" He says softly.

She takes a deep breath and squares her shoulders. "Look. It's late. I'm cold. I'm tired and I'm hungry. I want to go home."

He nods briefly. "Done."

"Done?"

"Yes, done. I'll walk you to your car."

He draws her hand through the crook of his elbow and smiles again. "Show me where your car is."

She draws another breath. "I couldn't...look, you can't..."

"I'm going to. Where's your car?"

A brief expression of distress clouds her face. "I forgot where I parked. I'm lost."

He starts to laugh. "No, really, where's your car?"

She tries to tug her hand away and he holds it fast. "You're lost. Really? Okay, so you're not too bright, huh?"

"Shut up."

He grins and rubs her hand. "That's the spirit. Okay, what does it look like and where was your vehicle last seen, ma'am?"

"Tara."

"Your car's name is Tara?"

"MY name is Tara."

"Oh...oh. YOUR name is Tara. My car's name is Faith."

"And your name?"

"Oh, MY name. My name is Aaron."

He lifts her fingertips to his lips and kisses her hand, spreading a frisson of pleasure up her arm and through her spine. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Tara. Let's find your car. I'll bet she's lonely."

Several teasing tugs and cajoling prompts lead them ultimately to her car in the huge lot. She smiles at him and tries to take her hand away, but he's holding on still. Her smile freezes. He smiles back politely.

"Thank you for helping me find my car, I have to be going."

"Me too."

"Thank you, again."

"Keys, please."

Her mouth opens and he leans in a little closer. "I'll open the door for you and let you in. It's the least I could do. If you don't, we'll just stand here in the cold and I'll kiss you again."

She digs through her purse and hands him the keys.

He tosses them in his hand and says "Thank you!" and walks her over to the passenger side, unlocks it and ushers her in.

She shakes her head. "No, no, no. I'm going home. Now. Give me my keys."

"No."

"No? They're my keys."

"Wrestle you for them."

"That's ridiculous."

"No more than losing your way in a parking lot and getting accosted by a stranger. You're a menace, lady. In."

Despite herself she starts to smile. He finds his cell phone, turns it on and punches in "911" and hands it back to her.

"If I get fresh, hit "SEND", okay? Look, I just want to make sure you get home safely. Otherwise I'll have been the last person to see you tonight and you'll likely get yourself killed. I'll be a suspect. You almost fainted when I kissed you. You're weak." His voice sounds exasperated and annoyed. But his eyes are dancing with humor.

"Am not."

"Get in."

She sighs heavily, brandishes the phone and sits with a put upon air.

He nods solemnly. "Weak and stupid. Lost your car, honestly." Leaning in, his hand brushes her cheek and his lips meet hers for a kiss, lingering for another moment of pleasure that makes her eyes close. Her seat belt clicks home as his hands draw it across her body slowly and he draws back to whisper in her ear "I'll say this for you, though. You can kiss. And when you smile, the sun shines."

The door closes and he purposefully walks around the car and gets in on the driver's side. "Where to?"

"Not telling you. We're just going to sit here and wait until you get tired and leave."

"Hah. I was afraid of that." He pulls her wallet out of his pocket and flips it open to her license. "Home address?"

"What the hell?"

"You left your purse open. Grabbed it while I was kissing you. I told you, you're not terribly bright. Cute, though."

Pulling out of the parking lot and paying the fee, he finds his way through the streets toward her apartment.

"Aaron, this is just wrong. I'm uncomfortable. Please, give me my wallet."

"You have my phone, fair trade."

She sits in silence, building up a gentle fume until he says "Tara, you're not married, are you?"

"And if I am?"

"That would be a shame. I'd hate to see the look on your husband's face when I kiss you in front of him. That's just not right for a man to see."

"You're not kissing me again. No husband, though."

"Sure I am. And good."

"Don't you have a woman you're supposed to be meeting?"

"Yes, and you kept me from her and my evening is ruined, so you have to make that up to me."

"What?" She is laughing and her voice is laced with amused scorn. "I will call you a cab and you can search parking lots all over town."

He pulls into a street spot and walks around the car again to let her out. He sighs and says "I guess this is it."

She nods and puts her hand out to shake his. "It was an...interesting evening, Aaron. I wish you luck in finding a smarter, stronger woman. I'm off to bed."

"Sounds perfect. Let's go."

"No."

"Come on now, you had a list. You were cold, you were tired, you wanted to go home. Haven't I handled that so far? You'd still be wandering around if it weren't for me. And you were hungry. I'll make you dinner."

"Oh, oh, oh, no. No dinner."

"Your apartment's a mess, right? You're stupid, weak and a slob? That's okay, I forgive you."

She laughs and replies sharply "No! That's not it!"

"Then fine, let's go. Food."

"No! End of the line. This is it. I'm safe from here. You're leaving. I'm staying." She slaps his cell phone back in his hand and grabs her keys and her wallet. "Enough." She turns around and takes one step and he pulls her back again, and sighs.


"Okay, Tara. You win. One kiss."

She sighs. "No."

"Oh come on. I'm devastated and rejected and you're just stingy. One kiss to remember what your lips feel like under mine."

She looks into whiskey eyes and in her moment of hesitation he pulls her to him again, this time both hands threaded through her hair, teasing at her lips with his own with a soft nuzzle, bending her back just enough off balance that she needs his arms for support.

His hands caress her shoulder and her back as his lips assault hers gently. Being drawn into his kiss was like slipping into warm water, lapping at her, her muscles relaxing and all thoughts chased from her head as she eases further into pleasure. When her arms start to tighten around him and her hands start to cling, he pulls back a moment and brushes the hair out of her eyes with one caressing hand. One look shows him they were finally in agreement. This was too much, too good, to miss.

"Tara?"

"Mmm?"

"Keys."

Her eyes close and she hands the keys to him, and then she starts to kiss his neck, drawing a strained groan from him.

"Tara?"

She stops for a moment and said "Mm?"

"Honey, I'm going to carry you upstairs and likely lick your clothes off you. Okay?"

She smiles. "MM."

"Say yes. One word, Tara. Say yes."

"Yyyyyes!"

"That works for me. Hold on, honey." Lifting her up into his arms allows her to kiss and nibble at his neck as he carries her up to her apartment, earning her his soft groans of appreciation.

He starts heading down the wrong hallway initially, but she whispers "Colder...colder..." in his ear until he changes direction.

She was turning her attention to loosening his tie and opening up the top button, nuzzling at his throat. "Aaron. You smell so good."

He roamed some hallways through the prompting of her voice whispering "colder...warmer...warmer...hotter...hotter..." occasionally in his ear, and nibbling on his earlobe.

Stopping at her door she says "Hottest."

His eyes are appreciative and his voice soft. "I agree."

She smiles sweetly. "Okay. Let me down."

"Not a chance."

"Really, you have to. You'll see."

Her key doesn't quite work in the lock and with her in his arms, he can't get the door open. "This...is unexpected. What is this?"

She wriggles out of his arms and takes hold of the key and turns the knob, then hip-checks the door in a precise spot. "It sticks." She steps inside and closes the door quickly.

Nonplussed, he stands in the empty hallway and puts his eye up to the peephole. He knocks slowly.

"Yes?" Her sweet voice chirps from the other side of the doorway.

"Tara?" He says.

"Yes? Who iiiiis it?"

"Aaron."

"Aaron who?"

"Aaron going to kick your ass when you open this door. So...uh...open the door?"

"Doesn't sound tempting, Aaron Going-To-Kick-Your-Ass. Are you Native American? How exotic."

Muffled laughter from his side of the door. "Tara. I still have to make you dinner. Remember our plans?"

"We had plans?"

"Yes. Dinner. Have you forgotten? The last taste on your tongue was me."

"Right. Okay, well, then. You fed me. I'm full. Night!"

"Not hardly, Tara. Come on now, open the door. I'll smell good for you."

"You do smell good."

"And I cook. I'm a bargain."

The door opens and she smiles at him. "I am pretty stupid, but I do occasionally learn something of value."

"Right now I've learned never to let you out of my arms once you're in them. Where's the kitchen?"

She spins and points in a direction he follows. He starts rolling up sleeves industriously and says "Right then. Dinner. What do you like?"

She says in a considering, offhand voice. "So far? Your eyes. Your voice. Your shoulders and ass are looking pretty good. Turn around for me."

He spins on his heel and stands in front of her, not touching. A few inches away, eyes meeting hers.

She says "Yes, and you smell good. I like most of what I see so far. How about you? What do you like?"

He leans in and whispers in her ear "Dinner. I like dinner, Tara."

Her head tilts back and she laughs. "I'm...I'm not sure I could eat, not right now. I'm a little..."

"You promised. You said you were hungry." His mouth lowers to her ear, blowing gently, then his teeth close on her earlobe.

Swallowing and finding it hard to keep her balance, her hands come to rest on his shoulders. His mouth roams over the side of her neck, bending his head to skim over the neckline of her dress. He teases kisses over the edges of the fabric and grazing her skin. Goose bumps rise on her forearms and her sigh leads into a whimper escaping her mouth. She feels like she wants to purr and she says weakly "Aaron...can we have dinner...later?"

His lips on her skin curve into a smile "Why, honey? Aren't you...hungry?"

"Can't think when you're kissing me."

"I can't think of much either, except for wanting to do this." His arms wrap around her again and draw her close for another searing kiss, their hands frantically removing clothes that cover precious skin. Their lips didn't part, but hands fumble to reach buckle and button, smoothing over newly exposed terrain to divest each other of every bit of clothing.

A few awkward moments of balance and a solid tear later, she nearly loses her balance shimmying out of her panties. He grabs her before their lips lose contact. Nearly overbalancing himself, he pulls her to him and her breasts are crushed against his chest. Hard gasps at the contact of full skin on skin from both of them.

His mouth trails to her ear and he whispers "Honey, since the moment I first saw you, I've wanted you on your knees, wanted to be on my knees for you. Think we can work that in? Among other things, I want to see what you look like when I do my damnedest to fuck you in half."

Husky uneven laughter is her response, and since it seems her knees are giving out anyway, she starts to kiss a path down his chest.

Breathing hard, he gets his first look at her body. "And wearing that under a coat is a crime. No more clothes."

Gentle pushes from her, with him compliant, backs him into a chair edge, and he sits down with her urging. Her hair spreads out over his thighs in a cool caress. Her mouth closes over his cock and they both moan. His hands thread through her hair, guiding her mouth along with her slow, teasing pace. Slow, savoring, exploring him with her tongue and lips, learning his taste and texture against the inside of her mouth, against her tongue, against the turn of her lips, fascinates her.

Her fingertips glide along the inside of his thighs and caress gently, brushing with her knuckles, cradling his balls gently in her hands. Soft and teasing, exploring each sound he makes, lost in a rhythm that starts to build on its own, dovetailing with his rapid breath and muscles straining.

Growling, he abruptly pulls her up, both savoring the feel of her breasts trailing up along his thighs and chest. Pulling her up by her shoulders, until she's high enough for him to hook his arms under her thighs and spread her legs out over both arms of the chair to the extent of her flexibility, split and open.

With his eyes boring into hers he angles his cock to tease into her fractionally, while his thumb plays with her clit in little strokes. Watching her expression he controls her hips in teasing curves, sliding in only a fraction of an inch with each revolution, then drawing back just to hear her whimper and wait for him to come around to her again. A little more, then a little less, sweat beading on his brow. Her eyes open to meet his and then close again with the swaths of pleasure he gives her.

Over patient time her thighs start to tremble from the strain and her body starts to shake, whimpers coming in soft gasps and pleas. "Please...please...Aaron...please, yes, yesss..."

He listens for his name and follows her expression and body to catch the yes and ride it to her clenching orgasm. Once she starts to come, he lifts her bodily off the chair and cradles her as she slides down to seat herself on his cock for the remainder of her wild clenching. Free to touch him, she wraps her arms around him tight and her legs, grinding against him and biting into his shoulder.

On his knees for a savored moment, he lowers her to the floor until she's seeking to keep him inside and has the small of her back arching off the floor with mindless wrenches of her hips. Slowly, with each caress, he makes small changes to her position, sliding her legs to either side of his chest, knees drawn up, until she's spine-flat to the ground and absorbing every shock of his methodical and determined thrusts.

Turning attention to her breasts, his mouth draws each nipple into a peak with her hands frantic on his shoulders and pulling on his hair. The more frantic and mindless she grows, the slower and more controlled he seems to get, until she starts to beg him, please, please, please, whispering almost unheard.

Raising his mouth to hers, she bites and licks at his lips, her tongue darting into his mouth to taste him. She can't get pressed close enough, pushing his head to hers with her hands, straining against him until he seats himself in her fully. Their bodies settle on a pace to ride to a build to explosion, mouths frantic, hands clenched and nails biting into skin, hips in synch to blinding, crashing vertigo. The limits of his control dissolve and with a harsh groan he empties into her hungry body, spasms of pleasure play out along their muscles, traced out by questing fingers, both with a sheen of sweat.

Slowly time unravels them to soft murmurs of pleasure, easing out to stretch beside one another, their mouths seek once again, drawn again into the soft bliss of freedom to kiss, lazy hands trailing along sensitized skin. He kisses the center of her forehead and then picks her up off the floor, prompting her to play a quieter version of the "hotter...colder..." game to find his way through her apartment to her bedroom. Tucking her into bed, he promises to be back with food.

Only a few minutes pass and he wends his way back in wrapped in a scavenged towel, carrying a cutting board with some cheese and crackers, a few strawberries and a bottle of wine and two glasses. Sitting on the edge of the bed he pours her a glass and feeds her a cracker with cheese with his fingertips.

She sits up a little, rumpled and still humming with afterglow. "So you can't really cook, huh?"

He smiles "I didn't want to leave you alone too long. We'll have to go shopping and stock up on the good stuff. I'll make you breakfast."

She smiles and then her brows cloud for a moment "That's sweet, but you have to be going, I'm sure...at least to tell Kathleen, or was it Katherine?"

Recidiva
Recidiva
28 Followers
12