Miss Texas Contest

Story Info
How you get in the top three at Miss Texas pageant.
7.6k words
3.84
34.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
theoldone
theoldone
20 Followers

My name is John Taylor and I'm and investment banker. I'm forty-seven and have done quit well. I'm a millionaire several times over. My wife and I had two daughters, both married now. My sex live was great until two years ago when my wife had to have hysterectomy. Since then I'm lucky to get pussy three or four times a month. When my wife would give in to my need she would just lay there and let me fuck her, waiting form me to cum in her and get it over with. There was no love involved any more.

I,ve been with high class prostitutes since then but it just not the same as it was with my wife before she had the hysterectomy.

All though the prostitutes did give me a good fuck it just wasn't the same as making love to my wife before and after we got married.

Having so much money every event and charity drive calls on me to donate to their charity or donate toward some project like a build something for them.

Several years ago I was a big donator to the Texas beauty pageant. The next year they made me a Judge because I had two good looking daughter and knew what thing to look for in a beautiful girl. Both my daughter had won several beauty contest had been home coming Queen in high school and colleged.

Then there was a drive for a central auditorium. One of the thing it would be used for was the Texas beauty pageant. I donated ten million doors and for this it was named after me. I was on the committee that worked with the build designers.

For three year I had been a Judge at the beauty pageant and after my wife almost cut me off from have sex with her I would feel my cock rising when I would see all those beautiful girls.

There were three men and two women that were Judges. The other two men I know quit well and they were either my age or a little older.

One day all three of us were having a long lunch together. The beauty pageant was brought up and I found out they were like me they wanted to fuck the beautiful girls. We kided at first and then we got serious about fucking one or two or maybe three.

It took us three more meeting to decide how we could get the girls alone, they all had escort that when with them every were they went except to bed.

One part of the pageant was the Judges interview the girl individually. Of course the escorts were in the room when we interview them.

The three of us worked out a plan were we could be with them alone. I had the building planers to build five Judges room, three of them special. The three rooms for us male Judges would have a sex chair. A button could be pushed and the arm would fold out and two hidden knee pad for the girl knees would pop up. Another button would make the back of the chair lower slowly to the prone positions and Leg rest came out like a recliner in case we wanted to fuck them inthe missionary position or even dog stile.

There would be hidden cameras in each room and a button when push would tune on and LTD light in the other two room. We were to push the button when we had got the girl to fuck and had our cock in her. That way if the girls we were trying to fuck did believe the other two girl would fuck just to be in the top three then we could show them that the other girl were getting fuck.

The building was just completed in time for the pageant. All three of us judges met at the auditorium one day and looked our judge's rooms over. Every thing that we as specified was in them.

The pageant started and the first day was mostly getting acquainted with the girls. All the girls and any one that had anything to do with the pageant had lunch together. That's when the other two men and I picked out the three girl we were going to try to get fuck. We picked out two alternates just in case the first three wouldn't let us fuck them.

We hired three prostitutes that all three of us had fuck to be receptions for use. We let them know in advance that we were going to try to fuck the beautiful contestant. We told them their job was to keep the escorts in the waiting room with them. All three of the prostitutes like to have peed in their panties thing about us older men fucking such young tender pussy.

My prostitutes we had hired said, "I doubt there girls will fuck you just to be in the finally three.

I said, "I have been a Judge for four years and Larry and Henry have been Judges longer than me. These girls will do any thing including fucking us to get to be Miss. Texas. Last year Miss Houston propositioned me and make it quit clear that she would come back to Dallas the week after the pageant was over and spend a weekend with me in a hotel room if I would vote for her.

Henry and Larry have had the same thing happen to them over the years. How do you thing we got the idea of fucking them. The big problem we had to solve was how to keep the escort out of our office while we fuck the girl.

We then realize that the escorts want their girl to win as bad as the girls want to win. That's why we hired you three. If any one can convince the escorts to stay in the waiting room while their girl is being interview you three can.

Larry prostitute said, "What if one or all of the ones you've picked out to fuck in a virgin, you sure wouldn't want to fuck a virgin and have her screaming and hurting all the time you are fucking her, especially you John, your cock is so long and thick."

I said, "I've got two married daughters and I know for sure neither of them got to the altar before they got fucked. These girls are eighteen or old and these days 90% of the girls don't make it to seventeen birth day before the get fucked but we have picked out two alternates just incase one is a virgin or refuses to let us fuck them. I'm sure you know the girl that we are going to fuck that day will be the last one we interview that day."

The day came when we were to start interview the girls. We interview them in three days. The one that I had picked out to fuck first was Maryanne. She was twenty-one and tall, blonde, with big boobs, long well turned legs and a full ass. God she was a knockout.

My prostitute made sure she was the last one I would interview the first day.

When Maryanne and her escort came in my prostitute took the escort to one side and said, "you will stay out here with me while Maryanne is being interviewed my John."

The escort gasped and said, "I have to go with her every where and especially when she is alone with a man."

My prostitute asked the escort, You want her to win Miss Texas don't you?"

The escort said, Yes I do and Maryanne had a good change." My prostitute said, "Maryanne's change of wining will be slim to none if you don't stay out here with me, the rest is up to Maryanne when she goes in with Judge John. The worst Maryanne can do is come in third if she plays her cards right when she is with Judge John. I think you know what I mean."

The escort when and set down by Maryanne and waited for my prostitute to call her in to be interview by me. My prostitute said to Maryanne, "You can go in now", and opened my door for her.

Maryanne put on her best smile and was at the door when she looked back and asked her escort if she wasn't coming with her?"

Her escort nervously said, "I just stay out here dear."

Maryanne looked surprise but put the smile back on her face and came in my office. She came up close to my desk and like all women and older girls do, posed for me with one knee bent in front of the other legs.

I've often wondered why they stand like that. I have often thought they are hiding there pussy with the front leg, they nearly always stand slightly side ways.

Maryanne didn't know that I just had a shirt and tie on, setting behind my desk.

I said like it was routine, "lets see what you've got under your dress."

Maryanne looked shocked and I said, "We are looking for the girl that has the most beautiful body, cloths can cover up imperfections. Please remover your cloths and let's get on with the interview." Maryanne hesitated but she wanted to win Miss. Texas so bad she went to the couch and striped. She came back in front of my desk and took that pose again, covering her pussy with he front leg.I was right about the pose.

God her tits were big but didn't droop and her waist was slim and attached to a full round and very firm ass.

I said, "Turn around slowly", and she did with that pretty smile back on her face.

When she had made the full circle her legs were apart. Her pussy was shaved except of a narrow strip of pubic hair. She when in to that one leg forward pose again.

I said, "I see you are shaved. My experience has been when a girl shaves she is also sexually active. There is nothing in the rules that stated that a contestant has to be a virgin. Are you sexually active?"

Maryanne answered question with a question, "Are there any girl age that arn't?"

I leaned forward and said, "We three male Judges have pick you out as one of the three finalist but the only way that is going to happed is for you to jump on this", and pushed back from my desk with a raging hard-on.

Maryanne gasped and said, "I've heard of this happening in other state contest but never here in Texas."

I saw the red light on and I smiled and said, "lets find out if Jane Summers has decided to be one of the three finalist", and pushed a button and the TV on the wall came on.

There was Jane on top of Henry with is cock in her pussy.

I said, "I guess Jane will be one of the three finalist. If you want to be one jump on this", and stroked my hard nine inch cock.

Maryanne heisted but slowly walked around my desk and in front of me. I pushed the button and the arms of my chair widened and two kneepads came up.It didn't take Maryanne long to figure out that the kneepads where for her to put her knees on when she straddled me.

Maryanne put her knees in the pads and position her pussy over my hard cock. I pushed her back to where she was setting on my knees and pulled her forward and took one of her lushes breasts in my mouth and sucked as much in my mouth as I could. I was squeezing the other breast and moving my thumb lightly over her nipple.

I kept changing which breast I suck and which one I was playing with. Maryanne nipples got longer and harder as I sucked and squeeze them and she gasp a bit.

Maryanne reached down and stocked my nine-inch hard cock, which was flat against her belly. She had a little bobble attached to the rim of her belly button flopped up and down as she stroked my cock.

I moved my hand down her belly to that little strip of hair just over her pussy and followed it down to her pussy hold and checked her oil. God if any girl was ready she was, my finger came out soaking wet. I didn't mean to but I lightly touched her clit as I moved my hand to her breast. Maryanne let out a little gasped as my finger when over her clit.

Maryanne was gasping and breathing hard. She was more that ready to get fuck and I was ready to fuck her.

I asked Maryanne if she was on the pill and she said, "No, you can pull out of me when you're ready to cum."

I smiled back at her and said, "open the left draw of my desk and get a condom out and put it on my cock."

Maryanne had to get off of me to reach the desk draw to get the condom out. Her hands were trembling as she tore the foil open. Her finger nails were so long that she carefully took the lubricated light green condom out with the flat tips of her fingers.

She looked the condom over closely, trying to decide which side when on my cock. She notice the reservoir sticking up and decided the other said when on my hard dick. Maryanne bent over my cock and carefully rolled it down my shaft with the middle of her finger and thumb to make sure she didn't cut it with her finger nails.

We both glance at the TV once more and Henry had Jane bent over his desk and was fucking her dog still now. Maryanne put her knees back in the special pads on each side of my chair and kissed me while position her pussy over my hard cock. She was still kissing me with passion as she moved her hand to the shaft of my cock and guided the head of my cock between her full wet lips and in her hole.

I will have to say I gasped as loud as Maryanne when my cock went in her. I took her firm round ass in my hands and help her move her ass up and down on my cock until I was all the way in her.

I wasn't having to put out much effort moving her ass up and down, she was the one that was fucking my cock.

We hadn't been fucking very long when Maryanne leaned forward and put a nipple in my mouth and gasped, "Oh God, I'm going to cum, suck my nipple.

Maryanne tossed her head back and really moved her pussy up and down my long hard cock. Gasp of pleasure filled the air and her pussy moved faster and faster up and down my hard cock.

It was a good minute before she slowed down but was still taking my cock in and out of her now very wet pussy.

I didn't give her time to catch her breath when I pushed another button on my chair and the back of the chair when down and the leg rest came up . I pulled Maryanne down on top me and sucked her long hard nipple as I fucked up in her wet hot pussy.

Maryanne was fucking my cock as I was fucking up in her hot tight pussy. We lasted about three-minute before Maryanne rubbed her clit against me and had another orgasm. This time I just couldn't hole my cum any more and filled the condom full while Maryanne fucked my cock fast and deep in her pussy.

Maryanne finally when still and just lay on top of me, breathing as hard as I was. She gasped, "I have never been fucked by an older man and god did you ever give me a good fucking. To be truthful you made me have the first orgasm I have ever had. Oh God it felt so wonderful to cum."

Maryanne laid on top of me until we got our breath back and then I said, "I'm not though fucking you yet, I'm going to do you like Henry was doing Jane Summers when you were putting the condom on my dick."

Maryanne smiled and got off of me. She bent over my desk while I took the filled condom off my dick and tied the end in a knot and put one a fresh one.

Oh god was a sight seeing her round full ass and her puffy full lip showing between her thighs. I slipped my cock in her pussy and she gasped again. I put my hands on her waist and moved her pussy back and forth on my still hard cock.

It wasn't long until she was moving her pussy back to meet my thrust. I took her dangling breasts back in my hands and tweaked her nipples while she was fucking back aginst my hard cock.

It wasn't long until Maryanne gasped, "I'm going, I'm going to too again."

I squeezed her nipples a little harder and she really fucked my hard cock. This time I could feel her vagina milking my cock while she was having her wonderful orgasm.

I let her finish her orgasm before I pounded my cock in her fast and deep and fill the condom with what cum I had left.

Maryanne just lay there savoring her wonderful orgasm after I had pulled my cock out of her wet pussy and took the light green condom off my now lip cock. Maryanne got on her feet but was a little unsteady from have so many orgasms and fucking my cock so hard and long.

I when to the closet and got my trouser and coat out and Maryanne got her clothes from the couch. As we were dressing Maryanne asked, "will I be one of the three finalist"

I smiled and said, "If you give the other two male Judges as good a fucking as you did me it's a sure thing you will be. We have three out of the five votes."

As Maryanne when out the door she smiled back at me and said, "Thank you for the nice and pleasurable interview."

It was after six before I left my office and was going down the hall when Henry came out of his with a big smile on his face. I said, "your interview with Jane must have gone as well as mine did with Maryanne."

Henry and I were just about out the front door when Larry caught up with use and said, "I can't believe that Joan Thompson is a virgin and I wasn't about to fuck a virgin. I had to call Marge Farmer back in for another interview. You two will have to change you list of girls to fuck from Joan Thompson to Marge Farmer."

We all three described the fucking we had just had and all the position we had fucked them in. None of use was where dissatisfied with the fucking we had got and agreed they would all be the three finalist.

The next morning I got to my office a little after nine and look on the list of girls I would be interviewing. My prostitute receptionist had already moved Marge Farmer to the bottom of the list. I didn't remember Marge to well because I didn't pay much attention to her when the three of us men were picking out the girls we would fuck. I didn't thing any of the girls her could possibly be a virgin. I had my prostitute receptionist go to get out her file.

Marge was tall as most Texas girls are and she was just nineteen and live right here In Dallas. She had olive skin and nice sized breasts. Like all the other twenty six contestant she was very good looking. I especialy liked the picture of her in a swimsuit; her full soft looking pussy lips were showing between her wide thighs.

My prostitute receptionist was looking too and said, "Her thighs are so wide apart where her pussy is that you could get you cock in her with her legs together", and chuckle.

I would have fucked any of the twelve contestants that I interviewed before I got to Marge. My cock kept getting hard all though the day.

When Marge's turn finally came but receptionist didn't have to tell Marge's escort that she couldn't go in my office with Marge but she did any way. The escort knodded her head, knowing that Marge was going to get fucked.

Of course I had my trousers off and was setting behind my desk with a hard-on when Marge came in the room. She struck that women pose with one lag in front of the other and was smiling.

I smiled back at her and she knew what she was to do and when to the couch and got naked. As she was slipping her panties off I still couldn't get over how far her soft pussy lips showed between her wide thighs.

When Marge came back she didn't bother stopping in front of my desk but came around it. I pushed back showing her my hard nine-inch cock.

I couldn't get over how perfectly round her breasts were and didn't droop a bit.

As she stood in front of me I asked, "are your breasts natural or have you had implants?"

Marge smiled and said, "They are all mine, want to feel them."

As I pushed the button that let the arms of my chair spread apart and the knees rest pop up I asked, "Do you like them sucked?"

Marge said, "all my boyfriends suck my breasts before the fuck me, I thought sucking my breasts was just a natural part of foreplay. Having them sucked get my pussy so wet and ready for their hard cock to go in me" as she straddled me and put her knees in the pads.

Unlike Maryanne she set on my knees and leaned forward so I could suck her breasts. They were so round and firm that my lips hardly made a dent in them. It was only when my lips slipped over her nipple that she gasped and moaned and said, "I just love a tit man."

I sucked and kissed one of her breasts and then the other for several minutes. There wasn't any use in checking her oil but I did any why. Her pussy was dripping cum in the palms of my hand when I had my finger in her hot and very wet pussy.

I asked her like I did Maryanne, "Are you on the pill our will I have to use a condom, I going to fuck you now."

Marge said, "go ahead and cum in my pussy, I take a little protection every morning."

Marge raised her ass and I guide my hard cock to her pussy. Marge let out a sigh of relief when my cock when in her pussy.

I know she had been fuck by more men that Maryanne if she was on the pill, but her pussy was tighter around my cock. God did it every feel good when my cock when in and out of her hot slick pussy.

theoldone
theoldone
20 Followers
12