Miss Weatherby Regrets

Story Info
Fall of a corporate high flyer.
3.5k words
4.26
70.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The six board members sat silent, watching Ann Weatherby, the young woman standing in front of them. Ann was an attractive, 25 year old, natural blonde. She stood dressed in her dark blue power business suit. Her jacket short to the waist, with a matching skirt, that stopped just above her knees. Under the jacket was a white, high necked, blouse, whilst the stockings on her long legs, finished the outfit. She looked the very figure of an efficient business woman.

However, at this moment, she wasn't the efficient business woman, as she had failed badly over a very important sales contract. It was only through the CEO stepping in, that the sale had been saved. Of course this was inexcusable.

The men on the board looked to the chairman for guidance.

He took a moment to consider his words, his elbows resting on the long oak table. His face reflected years of tight negotiating with deep lines carved into his brow. It was a powerful face, used to people obeying his orders.

"Miss Weatherby, as you know, we are disappointed in this week's fiasco, other firms would sack you, but here at Peckett and Rand we take a more realistic approach. Up to now, your work has been very good, and we believe reviewing the evidence that this mistake was an exception."

Ann started to speak, but he held up his hand, silencing her.

"Due to our long tradition reaching back several decades, we have another option; one which has only ever been used once, and that was long before my time, when Ebenezer Peckett was a young man at the head of the board, some 70 years ago. Reviewing your situation I am guided by his decision, and in this case we will enact clause 58 p (i) of your contract."

There was an audible intake of breath form the other members none of whom was under fifty years of age, and one was in his seventies.

Anna searched her memory for this particular obscure clause. Her employment contract was so long, she knew she had skipped several pages.

"I'm sorry, Mr Chairman, but that particular clause escapes me for the moment."

"Miss Weatherby, it refers to alternative punishment applicable when any staff member fails in their duties to the company. It is a discretionary clause, that the board is allowed to take, and the decision to receive punishment by that means is up to you, but I will remind you that the alternative is dismissal."

Anna knew she could not afford to lose this job, as the pay was twice what anyone else was offering and her lifestyle had changed to match that salary.

"Mr Chairman, if that is the case, then by all means I choose to take that option and request that you carry on with the punishment."

"Good, we would hate to lose someone as efficient, and as pleasant to work with as you, Miss Weatherby," he smiled.

"Here, here."

"I will remind you, once you elect to receive the board's punishment, there will be no turning back, do you understand?"

"Yes, Mr Chairman, and thank you for giving me another chance."

"Good, well if all the members of the board are in agreement we will start, as I have already taken the liberty of setting up the punishment, on the assumption that Miss Weatherby would opt for this reprimand."

There was a murmur of assent from the six men facing Ann.

"Good in that case remove your skirt, slip and knickers."

"What??"

"Please remove your skirt, slip, and your knickers, Miss Weatherby."

"I don't understand, Mr Chairman!"

"Miss Weatherby, under clause 58 p (i), any poor performance can be punished by the person in questioned being caned on the bare buttocks, and to cane you on the bare buttocks you will have to remove your skirt, underclothes and any other clothes at the discretion of the board to carry out the punishment! The clause is quite long and goes on with other conditions, which are not important here at this moment, and may only be relevant later."

She could hear a note of impatience in the chairman's voice. She knew they would not lie to her and the clause must exist. She stared at the men in turn; all six were trying hard not to hide a leering smile, as she blushed deep red.

Caned! But that was like being back to public school. And then she realised, of course! Old Peckett would have probably had the cane when he was at school, and had decided to use it in the contract, probably never thinking women would be employed by the company.

Knowing she had little choice it was either this or walk out. If school boys could put up with this draconian punishment, then so could she. She took a deep breath and reaching around unclipped the waistband of her skirt and slid the zip down. Taking a deep breath, she let the skirt slip to the softly carpeted floor, before stepping out of it.

Next, she pulled down the short elasticised slip, revealing her stocking legs, her pale bare thighs contrasting with the black stockings and the thin straps of her suspenders. At least her sex was protected by her red thong panties, and she blushed heavily as she saw the men staring at this part of her anatomy. She had certainly not intended them to be seen in the present company.

"You may put your skirt and slip on that chair over there, Miss Weatherby."

The chairman indicated a chair on the far side of the room. Anna bent down and gathered the items, stood up, turned and walked over to the chair, revealing her naked buttocks with the thin red strap of her thong barely visible between the cheeks of her arse. Folding her clothes carefully, she lay them on top of each, turned around, and walked back to stand just in front of the long table.

"And, the knickers, Miss Weatherby."

"But sir, my buttocks are already bare."

"Miss Weatherby, the clause is quite specific about what you have to remove, the knickers must come off."

Anna resignedly slid her thumbs under the thin waist band and whilst bending at the waist slowly slid her panties down her long legs. She placed one hand between her legs as the stepped out of them. She quickly stood upright, facing the men with the minute article of clothing held between her hands, which rested in front of her now unprotected sex in an attempt to protect her modesty.

"Put the knickers with the other clothing, Miss Weatherby," the chairman indicated with a nod of his head.

Ann turned and walked over to the cupboard, where she reluctantly placed her panties with her other clothes, returning to stand before the board with her hands between her legs. There was a long moment of silence whilst they scrutinised her.

"John, I believe the intention of the phrase 'bare buttocks' was to have the recipient devoid of any clothing that might interfere with the enactment of the punishment. So we might request Miss Weatherby to concur with this, and be bare below the waist, don't you think."

"Hm, I think you might be right Henry, maybe to ensure there is no ambiguity in the punishment I think we will have to get you to remove the stockings and suspenders, Miss Weatherby, though you may replace your shoes."

"But..."

"Miss Weatherby, you are here to do the boards bidding, not to quibble over the wishes of our revered board member, the late Mr Ebenezer Peckett. Off with the items, and now!"

Resignedly, Ann unclipped the tops of her stockings, and, one by one, slid them down her legs, bending over to protect herself as much as possible from the board's eyes. Then with difficulty, she one-headedly opened the suspender clips and removed this as well. She turned and walked over to the chair, placing these items with her other clothes. She returned to the table now completely naked from her waist downwards, her hands cupped over her sex.

There was silence in the room as the men stared at their junior colleague standing in front of them.

Then there was a general clearing of throats.

"Gerald, wasn't there other considerations in the 58 p (i) clause about removing any other clothes that might be seen cause hindrance to the execution of the punishment?"

"Now you come to mention it I believe you're right, William, it was brought in as an amendment when tails were all the rage of course, the board would have to agree on the additional removal of any other clothes."

"I thought so, why don't we put it to the vote?"

Ann couldn't believe what she was hearing. Forced to stand half naked in front of there men, they were now discussing stripping her completely.

"I believe a show of hands is called for then gentlemen. Those in favour of Miss Weatherby completely removing the rest of her clothing, indicate now."

Ann didn't believe ancient limbs could move so fast, as all six members arms whipped into the air.

"The ayes have it, take the rest of your clothing off, Miss Weatherby."

"What! How can my top clothing get in the way of this punishment, I'm naked from the waist down, and I'm not taking another stitch off!"

"Well that's up to you, Miss Weatherby, but of course this will leave the board with no other option than to sack you, and to seek recompense for the time it has wasted.

"Recompense, what recompense?"

"Miss Weatherby, the clause is completely clear on this; any going back on the initial decision to accept the punishment, will result in billing the culprit for the boards time. I think the sum in mind is around 20,000 pounds."

"20,000 pounds! I can't afford that!"

"As I say it is up to you, what ever, you had better make up your mind, as time is money as they say."

Anna started to feel tears forming in her eyes. No! They would not see her cry. She knew that the board had left her no choice; she would have to go ahead.

"Alright, I'll do as you ask."

With which, her hands left her crutch, allowing the board their first uninterrupted view of her lightly covered vulval slit nestled invitingly below the tuft of her pubic hair. She undid the jacket, and with nowhere to hang it, walked over to the chair and put it down with the other items. As she started to unbutton her blouse, a cough from the table made her turn her head.

"You will remove your clothing in front of the board, Miss Weatherby."

Oh dear! They were certainly bent on humiliating her, she thought as she walked back to stand before them. Now, she made no attempt to cover herself.

Her hands went to the buttons on the front of her gleaming white shirt, where one by one, she undid them, finally parting the front to reveal her red satin bra underneath, contrasting with her pale skin. She slid it off her shoulders and again made the trip to the chair to rest it on her other clothing. She walked back watching them staring at her, her only item of clothing a red bra, where her breasts formed a perfect valley between the two cups. Reaching behind her she unclipped the bra, and removed her final piece if clothing. This time, without being asked, she walked over to the chair and placed it with the rest, before returning, her now unfettered breasts swaying as walked across the room.

She stood waiting, now completely naked, in front of the board with her hands by her side. She resisted the need to cover herself, as she felt it would show weakness, but of course all it showed was her delightful body to the men before her, their eyes sliding over her body like slugs. The reality of the punishment started to come home to her as her heart started to pound in her chest. Her mouth felt dry

"Er... hem... yes well we best carry on with the rest of the punishment. Do we have our caner outside?"

"Caner?" Anna said with a weak voice, someone else was going to see her humiliation?!"

"Really Miss Weatherby, I would have expected you at least to know the content of your working contract. In the contract, the lowest paid worker in the business becomes the caner, for obvious reasons. In this case it's Percival Wilkins, who was the most recently employed, and I believe under your tutelage, Miss Weatherby."

"Wilkins!" Ann squeaked, horror in her voice, "does it have to be Wilkins?"

"Of course Miss Weatherby, the text is specific about this. Now can we get on? Go and open the door, and fetch the boy, Miss Weatherby."

Wilkins, a spotty faced fat kid who, for reasons unknown to Ann, was employed as a junior office assistant. Used by one and all for the most menial tasks. Under her tutelage! More like under her feet, than her tutelage, unless it was shouting at him for being so incompetent that constituted tutelage. In fact that very morning she had called him a cretin for failing to staple five sheets together in the right order. Her caner!

Ann, her heart thumping in her chest, walked to the door and opened it to an astounded Percival Wilkins, who was sitting on a bench opposite the door. His jaw dropped as he looked up to see his boss standing in front of him without a stitch on.

"Whaaaa..."

"Come on in Mr Wilkins," the chairman called out as he was revealed to the board through the open doorway.

He walked in reluctant to take his eyes off Ann, regrettably his neck was not as flexible as an owls, and he turned to face the board rather than risk getting whiplash, as Ann closed the door behind him. She walked behind him, trying to hide from his gaze, and stood at his rear as he faced the members of the board, but the chairman would have none of that and told her to stand to one side facing Wilkins, who could now enjoy the full frontal view of her nakedness.

"You are probably wondering why you are here, Wilkins, and why Miss Weatherby is dressed, or rather undressed, the way she is. Both questions can be answered at the same time.

It is a tradition of this company that if a senior officer makes a mistake they are punished by the most junior member of the company and that is where you come in Wilkins. Miss Weatherby is to receive six with the cane on her bare bottom, and you will administer it to her."

"Really, you're not kidding me are you?"

"No, we are not kidding Mr. Wilkins; you will carry out the punishment in a minute."

"Wow, amazing!"

Wilkins face split into a wide smile as he looked up and down Ann, she could almost see him mentally rubbing his hands together.

"Miss Weatherby, please go to that cupboard over there and fetch the cane."

He indicated the cupboard next to the chairs on which her clothes had been placed. She walked over and, pulling on the brass handle, opened the door to reveal a bamboo cane leaning up against the side. She leant forward and picked it up, the reality of the situation striking her, like a blow as she held the cane in her hand. For a moment, she though she was going to pass out, as she felt faint. Regrettably she was not spared from her fate, and walking over to the now gawping Wilkins, handed him the object, as if it was a snake.

"Now, if you will turn and face the door Miss Weatherby, we will get on. I want you to bend over and hold onto your ankles, and do not let go."

Ann did as she was told and by doing so revealed her vulva to the board and to Wilkins. Her hanging breasts shaking with every small move she made.

"Mr Wilkins, if you are ready, stand to one side, and in your own time, six with the cane please."

Wilkins couldn't believe this, he felt as though he were in a dream and at any moment he would awake to find himself fallen asleep at his station, but no, it all seemed real from here. He walked to one side his hand shaking with excitement and stared down at the exposed sex of his boss, her sexual slit amongst the pale fuzz. His eyes took in her buttocks pure white, and elegantly shaped, with her dark pink cherry just visible between the firm globes. He felt a grin come across his face as his eyes roamed up her naked back to the pendulous curve of her heavy breasts as she bent over, her hair hiding the side of her face.

He knew she must be hating every minute of this humiliation. He had to resist the temptation of rubbing his hands over the naked flesh. His mouth felt dry as he clutched the cane in his hands, its thin hard surface contrasting to the sight of the soft flesh before him. He knew he would remember this day forever.

"If your ready Mr. Wilkins."

The chairman's voice brought him back to reality and raising the cane he brought it down across Ann buttocks. His nervousness though was so great that he hit Ann's thighs instead, with a very weak hit.

"Concentrate Wilkins or we will have to do it for you."

"It's alright sir," he croaked, his cock now stiff in his trousers and fighting for more space pushed the front of his trousers out. He took a moment to adjust his stance to accommodate the tumescent member.

The next stroke was more accurate and harder. The whack sounded loud in the room as the cane made a line on her cheeks.

'"Aaaah!" Ann gasped the pain taking her by surprise.

Whack! Came the third stroke, this time firmer and harder still.

"Ouch!" Ann squealed as the burning pain almost made her let go of her ankles, her breath gasping out as she forced herself to handle the pain.

Whack! Even harder this time as Wilkins realised he was completely free to punish his uppity boss as hard as he liked. Ann gritted her teeth, her backside afire.

"Owwwwwww," Ann could feel tears filling her eyes and the burning of her buttocks grew stronger, never had she felt such pain before.

Swish, Whack! Christ! It was almost too much to take, her punished buttocks squirmed from side to side as she tried to defer the pain but to no avail.

Aargh!...no...NO! Using all her will, she continued to grasp her ankles, the pain by now excruciating, her body shaking with the tension.

Wilkins knew he had only one more stroke left, and this time he lifted the cane high above his head and brought it down with more force than any of the others before it.

Crack!

"Oooow, Owwwww, OWWW!" Wilkins grinned as Ann straightened up, arching her back her breasts wobbling as she reached behind to try and rub the searing pain from her buttocks; tears were streaming down her face as she sobbed. Mmmm... Mmmm...

"Thank you Mr Wilkins, that will be all for now."

Wilkins left; his grin so wide the top part of his head was in danger of falling off. Outside the door, his hand immediately went into his trouser pocket to his stiff cock, and at the mere touch of his fingers, he ejaculated into his underpants. Christ, that was just amazing; he had to stop himself from shouting out in the empty corridor.

Ann stood stifling her sobs, as the pain in her arse cheeks subsided to a raw burn. She wiped her eyes with the back of her hand and stood waiting for the board to speak.

"Miss Weatherby, I hope you have learnt your lesson today, and will avoid any such cavalier behaviour with the company's assets in the future."

"Yes Sir," she sobbed

"For the rest of the day, you will be excused your usual duties, and instead will work up here with the board. I believe it is time for a strong drink and a cup of coffee, are we all in agreement."

"Aye," the board responded.

The chairman rose and walked around to stand besides Ann.

"Good, now Miss Weatherby, we will adjourn to the recreation room for refreshments, and you might like to entertain us with a display of aerobic exercise. It's this way," he said as he took Ann by the elbow.

With which the board rose as a man and started towards the door.

"Please sir, what about my clothes?"

"Oh, you won't need them for the rest of the day; you're quite acceptable just the way you are, though you might tidy your face a little before you join us. I'll show you to the restroom.

"Sir is that in clause 58 p (i) of the contract."

"Of course not my dear, but what's the point of being rich and powerful if you can't bend the rules now and again," he chuckled. "Now come along my colleagues and I are all looking forward to an exciting day!" He said as he patted her naked buttocks before pushing her before him out of the door.