Missed Connection Ch. 09

Story Info
Meet the Parents...
3.2k words
4.64
27k
26

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 06/01/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackson couldn't believe this... in less than 24 hours, he would be driving an hour with his younger girlfriend to spend the weekend with her dad and stepmother who may hate him. What the fuck was he thinking? It was crazy that he couldn't say no to her if she asked him for something in just the right way. Maybe it was love... He shook his head vigorously, maybe not...

~*~*~*~

"Jackson, it's not too late to turn around," Kassidy said, gripping his hand. He had been staring blankly out the windshield, not saying a word for the last twenty minutes.

"Oh, no...I'm just thinking," he said, kissing the back of her hand reassuringly.

"Are you sure, Babe?" she asked, looking up at him with those big, brown, God-forsaken eyes.

"Yeah... yeah," he said, turning on some music. 'I Will Not Bow' by Breaking Benjamin blared through his speakers. Kassidy smiled and leaned her head back against the headrest, letting the music take her home...

~*~*~*~

The drive to Kassidy's hometown was fast... very fast.... faster than Jackson would have liked. He took a look at her family's home, it was a ranch style flat in a quiet suburb with lush, green grass, a beautiful garden, and a nice stockade fence... Kassidy must have went hard against the grain in this place. He put on his best Poker face as he walked over to the passenger side of his truck and opened the door for her. She got out, smiling, unable to believe that he was here with her to meet her dad.

She grabbed him by his hand and led him to her front door and rang the doorbell. To his surprise, a younger, pettite Asian woman with gigantic, fake tits answered the door. Her dark eyes rolled over his body before she smiled her approval. Her entire demeanor changed when her eyes fell on Kassidy. "Kassidy," she said, crossing her arms and staring her down.

"Tina," Kassidy replied, her voice laced with venom. Jackson was a bit thrown off that Tina was Asian for some reason.

"Who is your friend?" Tina asked, turning her attention back to Jackson.

"None of your fucking business... Where's my dad?" Kassidy growled, changing the subject.

"He's in the house somewhere," Tina said, shrugging.

"Squirt!" a male's deep voice boomed from inside the house, "Come in! Come in! Step aside, Tina!"

Tina rolled her eyes childishly and stepped aside to let us in. Kassidy ran inside, giving the tall, dark-skinned man a big hug as he twirled her around and sat her unsteadily to her feet.

'Great,' Jackson thought, 'He looks like he's only got me by eight or so years.'

"I have someone I want you to meet," Kassidy said, grabbing her dad's hand and leading him to Jackson. "This is my boyfriend, Jackson... Jackson, this is my dad, Kevin."

Jackson extended his hand and Kevin took it, shaking it firmly, never taking his eyes off of him.

"Nice to meet you, Jackson," Kevin said, still looking at him. There was something odd about Jackson, but he just couldn't put his finger on it.

"Likewise," Jackson said, releasing his hand. He didn't like the way Kevin was looking at him at all...

"Let's all go to the living room and talk, Kevin said, gesturing to another room. Jackson nodded and felt Kassidy's small hand weaving with his own, following Kevin into the living room.

In the living room, Kevin sat into a large, brown leather recliner while Jackson and Kassidy sat on the loveseat hand-in-hand. Tina took it upon herself to perch herself on Kevin's knee, still checking Jackson out. Kassidy looked at her as if she was gonna murder her, causing her to avert her eyes.

"So... Jackson," Kevin began, "What do you do for a living?"

"I'm a Military Police Officer," Jackson said, still wearing his Poker face.

"Impressive," Kevin said, nodding in approval.

"Very impressive," Tina said, nodding in agreement.

"Have you been deployed at all?" Kevin asked, watching a bit of emotion pass behind his eyes. Emotion that would have been undetectable to anyone that wasn't studying his every move.

"Yes, Sir, I've served one tour in Iraq and my most recent one in Afghanistan," Jackson replied.

"How recent was the most recent?" Kevin asked. Kassidy wasn't liking how this was turning into an interrogation but Jackson was taking everything in stride.

"I got back almost three months ago," Jackson answered, earning a loving hand-squeeze from Kassidy.

"And how long have you been with my daughter?" Kevin asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Two months," Jackson replied, knowing where this was going.

"How old are you, if you don't mind me asking?" Kevin asked. That was the real question he wanted to ask since he saw him.

"I turned thirty last week," Jackson said, almost nervous of Kevin's reaction.

"...And just how did a thirty year old man meet my daughter?" Kevin asked, not particularly liking his age one bit. He, himself was forty-two and Tina was thirty-eight. This man really didn't have a place with his baby girl.

"I was at the grocery store and I met him there. I actually had to approach him first... he was such a gentleman," Kassidy cut in, looking up at him with a smile. Jackson leaned down and kissed her forehead.

"Well, now that we have all those tough questions out of the way, how would you like a beer?" Kevin asked, smiling at the way Kassidy looked at Jackson. Kassidy was a pretty good judge of character, as much as he hated to admit it and he trusted her. 'Sean has to work his ass off if he wants to get her attention back,' Kevin thought as Tina got off of his lap to fetch the two of them their beers.

"He's alright by me to stay the weekend," Kevin said, looking at Kassidy, making her squeal and give him a hug, "He just has to sleep in the guestroom."

~*~*~*~

Kassidy had Jackson by his hand, giving him the tour of the rest of her childhood home. He laughed at all of her baby pictures that hung in the hallway. Then he noticed how many had Sean in them... Prom...Graduation... He sighed.

"....And this was my room," she said, opening the door. It was obvious to Jackson that her room remained untouched. There were still posters of her favorite bands plastered on her walls and a few pictures of a very young Kassidy and a beautiful woman with curly hair and chestnut skin. Jackson assumed that that was her mother. He also saw several pictures of her and Sean thumb-tacked to a cork board.

Before Jackson could blink, Kassidy was on him, kissing him while gripping his broad shoulders.

"Kassidy, what-" he began as she began to rub his cock through his jeans.

"I want you to fuck me in my old room, in my old bed, right now," she said, unbuckling his belt.

"Kassidy, no," he said, gripping her determined hands.

"C'mon, Jackson," she said, kissing his lips, he loosened his grip on her hands and she wrapped her arms around her body, falling backward onto her bed. She started again on his belt but this time, he didn't resist.

"If we're going do this, we have to make it quick," he whispered against her lips. She nodded, eagerly pushing up her skirt, removing her panties, and spreading her legs for him. He rubbed the head of his cock against her clit ring, making her body quiver in anticipation.

"Just do it, Baby," she said, looking into his icy blue eyes. He nodded curtly and slammed his entire thick length deep in her pink hole. "Fuck! Just like that," she said into the crook of his neck, making his cock swell inside of her.

He gripped her hair and roughly tugged her head to the side to run his tongue up and down her neck. He pulled her shirt and bra over her breasts to tweak her hard, dark nipples as he claimed her body again and again.

Before long, Kassidy was pushed over the fucking edge, screaming his name before he slapped his hand over her mouth to keep her dad from hearing. After a few more deliberate thrusts, Jackson succumbed to the feeling of her pussy massaging him to heaven. He pushed himself as deep inside of her as possible before allowing himself to explode inside of her.

If they were paying attention, they would have heard the sound of clicking heels coming down the hallway, stopping in front of the door... Tina stood with her ear pressed against Kassidy's bedroom door listening to the sounds of their passion as she had several times before with Kassidy and Sean. She swore that she would teach that little bitch a lesson... she swore that she was going to fuck Jackson....tonight.

~*~*~*~

Kassidy straightened her outfit and fixed her hair in her vanity. It had been years since she'd done that. Jackson looked at her with a smile... watching her do small things made him happy. It felt...weird.

He got to his feet and kissed her on the cheek. She felt the heat rush to her cheeks before she stood to her feet. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down for a kiss. The kiss was soft and gentle, not the norm at all for them.... but she liked it.

When they both looked presentable, they walked out of her bedroom. Soon, they saw her dad in the living room.

"There you guys are," Kevin said, looking them over. He had a sneaking suspicion that they were up to no good, "Where have you been?"

"I gave him a tour of the house," Kassidy said, sitting on the loveseat.

"Yeah, you have a very lovely home... I've been meaning to update some of the stuff in my house and this place gave me some inspiration," Jackson said, looking around the living room.

"Yeah, my Candace had a lot of this started before she got sick. I took it upon myself to finish it after she died," Kevin said quietly. Jackson watched as sadness etched his features, "So you own your home, you say?" Kevin asked changing the subject.

"Yeah, I bought it a few months before my first deployment. I wanted to be able to say that I had something of my own if I got killed out there," Jackson said, shrugging. In an instant, Kevin respected him as a man and he his respect until he gave him a reason to lose it.

"I can't say that I fully understand but I can say that it makes sense," Kevin said, nodding at him.

Tina came into the living room, cheeks flushed with an odd smile on her face. Kassidy noted that she was looking at Jackson differently and she didn't like it one bit.

"Anyone up for a movie?" Kevin asked.

"What did you have in mind, Dad?" Kassidy asked, though she knew what his favorite movie was... it was only tradition that they watched it every time she came home for a visit.

"Remember the Titans?" Kevin offered, earning a smile from Kassidy, a nod from Jackson, and a pout from Tina. This was also an every time thing... Tina always whined and pouted like a child when she was 'forced' to watch Remember the Titans with Kevin and Kassidy... She lost, as usual.

Kassidy snuggled up to Jackson's side and curled her bare feet beneath her and he wrapped his long arm around her shoulders. Tina rolled her eyes in the darkness. 'Their fairytale will come to an end tonight,' Tina thought, smiling to herself.

Jackson watched as the closing credits rolled across the screen. Kassidy, of course, had fallen asleep less than halfway in... Jackson was beginning to think that she wasn't much of a late night movie person. He lightly shook her awake. "The movie's over," he said, kissing her temple. She grunted a reply and nodded.

"Well, Tina and I are gonna hit the hay, I suggest you two do the same," Kevin said, getting to his feet and stretching. Both Jackson and Kassidy followed his lead, getting to their feet as well, "Remember, Jackson stays in the guestroom," Kevin said before disappearing in his bedroom with Tina.

"I want you," Kassidy whispered, leaning in, nibbling on his thick neck.

"I want you, too, but I can't disobey your dad's orders. That would be disrespectful," Jackson said, gritting his teeth from the attention that she was giving to his sensitive neck. Everywhere her lips grazed burned, aching for more.

"We won't... I'll go in the guestroom," she said, smirking, "That's not against the rules, he said that he wanted you to stay in the guestroom."

"Still, you know what he meant. I can't do it but I swear to God, I'll wear that pussy out when we leave here," he whispered into her ear. Kassidy could feel the moisture collect in her panties from his raunchy words.

"Well, I guess I'm just gonna have to fuck myself tonight," she said, releasing him and turning her back to him, preparing to walk to her room.

He grabbed her from behind, wrapping his left arm around her collarbone and holding her by her right hip with his right arm. He slowly began to grind his hard cock into her ass and slipping his right hand down her pajama pants to tease her clit. "You fuck yourself nice and hard for me tonight and I'll make it up to you sooner than you know," he growled into her ear before giving her round ass a hard slap.

His eyes watched her ass until she rounded the corner to go into her room. He exhaled heavily and adjusted himself before going into the guestroom and collapsing into the unfamiliar bed. Who would have thought that meeting his young girlfriend's dad would be one of the most challenging things he had ever done in his life?

~*~*~*~

Jackson felt the bed sink in beside him. He had been in a deep sleep, having a wonderful dream about watching Kassidy fuck herself in front of him. Needless to say, his dick was so hard that it hurt.

"Kassidy, didn't we say that we weren't going to break your dad's rules?" he said, as he felt her hand wrap around his rigid dick. She said nothing, just continued to stroke him as he groaned quietly. "Fuck," he whispered as he began to thrust his hips in time with her hand. After a few minutes of this, she felt his cock swell in her hand. "I'm about to cum," he groaned as she dipped her head beneath the covers and took his cock into her hot mouth. He groaned and grabbed a handful of her hair as he shot spurt after spurt into her exceptionally eager mouth. It wasn't until his balls were empty that he realized that the hair that he grabbed was straight and silky, not the thick, familiar curls that covered Kassidy's head.

He flipped on the light of the bedside table and pulled the covers off of her head. He looked in horror as Tina's tongue darted out of her mouth and licked the remaining jizz from her lips. "You tasted amazing... Fuck me," she said, pushing her lacy g-string to the side offering her soaked, waxed pussy to him.

"Kassidy!" he bellowed, waking up the house.

Kassidy jumped out of bed and ran to the guestroom. When she swung open the door, she saw Jackson in bed with wide eyes and saw Tina dressed in sexy lingerie, cowering in the corner. She looked from him to her and walked up to Tina.

"Don't you dare fucking touch m-," Tina said before Kassidy's fist connected with Tina's jaw.

"What happened?" Kassidy asked, rubbing her fist and turning her fury on Jackson.

"She sucked my fucking dick, Kassidy," he said, ashamed of himself.

"What?" Kassidy squealed,horrified, "You let her suck your dick?"

"I didn't fucking mean to! I thought she was you! As soon I figured out who she was, I called for you! I swear to God!" Jackson shouted, gesturing to the crying lump on the floor that was Tina.

"What's going on in here?" Kevin said, walking in just as he saw his daughter's foot plow into his wife's stomach.

"This fucking dirty bitch blowed my boyfriend in your house," Kassidy said, watching as Tina clutched her abdomen.

"What?" Kevin demanded, looking around for answers.

"Tina came into the guestroom to have sex with my boyfriend," Kassidy reiterated.

"Kevin! It's not true! He came on to me!" Tina blubbered, eliciting a scoff from Jackson.

"Bullshit! She came in here while I was asleep and sucked me off," Jackson said, frantically.

"Kevin, you have to believe me!" Tina said, crawling over to him.

"You fucking touch my dad, I'll crack your fucking skull," Kassidy threatened, her voice low and dangerous. Tina's hand stopped just shy of Kevin's leg.

"Get out," Kevin said, looking down at his wife.

"What?" Tina asked, looking up at him with tears streaming down her cheeks. She grabbed his pajama pant leg.

"Get the fuck out of my house, you lying, cheating bitch! If he came on to you, why are you in the guestroom in lingerie? Get the fuck out! I'll have all your shit delivered to you... Don't you ever darken my doorstep again!" Kevin said, kicking himself free from her grasp.

Kassidy hated this for her dad but she couldn't help the crazed smile that painted her face as she yelled behind the beaten skank, "Yeah! Get the fuck out!"

~*~*~*~

The drive home was an awkward one. Even though it wasn't his fault, Kassidy could help the ill feelings that she felt in spurts toward Jackson. He turned on music to drown out the deafening silence. It hurt him for her to be angry with him... he wished he could fix it but given the circumstances, he knew that she would have to come to peace with this on her own.

He reached for her hand to see if the was any hope at all for them. She gripped his hand as she reclined her seat and listened to the loud music.

When they pulled into the parking lot of her dorm, she untangled her hand from his and sat the seat up. He looked at her with hopeful eyes. She gave him a half-smile and gave him a peck on the cheek. She turned to get out of the car, but he held onto her arm.

"Kassidy, Baby, speak to me," Jackson pleaded, not believing that she got him to this level. He hadn't felt this way about someone in a long fucking time.

"I don't know what to say, Jackson. I know it wasn't your fault but I can't help but feel this feeling of... betrayal," she said, closing her eyes when she said the word 'betrayal'.

"I understand," he said, looking away. When did his life begin to feel like a soap opera?

He released her arm and she looked back at him. "Give me a day and we'll be back to normal, I promise. I don't wanna lose you, I just gotta flush these disgusting images from my mind with alcohol... See you tomorrow?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

"As soon as I get off, I'll be here," Jackson said, kissing her a final time. He watched with an unfamiliar feeling in his chest as she got out of the truck and went inside of her dorm. 'Fuck...' he thought.