Missed Connection Ch. 10

Story Info
How he really feels...
3.2k words
4.72
26.2k
33

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 06/01/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's so fucking sick! It's a wonder that his dick didn't fall off!" Sean said, making a face. Even he had to admit that he knew he wasn't helping Kassidy's situation by talking about the Tina-Jackson incident, it was just so hard not to. He felt a flicker of hope for them when she finished telling him the story. Honestly, he hated this for his friend, she deserved better but he couldn't help the feeling that he may have another chance with her.

"No kidding," Kassidy grumbled, taking another sip of her 'girly drink' or so Sean called it. She wasn't feeling up to going out, so she just invited Sean over to her place to hang out. They were sitting on the floor of her living area with a few bottles sitting on her coffee table.

"It is really fucking cool that your dad finally kicked her out, though," Sean said, shrugging... he couldn't be a complete dick.

"Yeah, there's always that," she said, a small smile playing on her full lips. As much as she hated that her boyfriend was a part of it, this cloud does have a silver lining... She would never have to see Tina again.

"I just don't get how he thought she was you... I've been feeling that mouth for years and there's no way in hell that I would be able to confuse it with anyone else's," Sean said, leaning back against her sofa. Kassidy took a nervous sip of her drink....she could see his muscles flexing under his thin, white tee shirt. Her breath hitched in her throat when he stretched, exposing about an inch of his bare lower abdomen.

"Gee, thanks," she said, rolling her eyes. She threw a throw pillow at him, hitting him in his hard chest. She had no idea what to make of his comment, though she knew that knowing Sean, he meant that as a compliment.

"I'm serious! Plus, I meant that in the best way possible," he said, setting the pillow behind his head. Sean took in her appearance for what seemed to be the thousandth time since he'd been there. She looked damn near irresistible in her white tank top and plush pink and purple Hello Kitty pajama pants... he could almost swear that she was trying to test him to see how long she could tease him before he took her up on her nonverbal offer. There was always the slim chance that she was completely oblivious to the sexual agony that she was inflicting on him... he preferred to think it wasn't the latter.

"Well, I'm gonna get some water to dilute some of this alcohol," Kassidy said, setting her glass down.

"Oh, please," Sean said, rolling his eyes, "The alcohol content in that girly, fruity shit you're drinking is damn near nonexistent."

"Some of us don't drink 364 days of the year," she said, getting to her feet, "Do you want some?"

"Hell yeah," he said, his mind going a different route. Kassidy stumbled into the kitchen, knocking Sean's keys to the floor with a carelessly swaying left hip. "Easy there...Oh, and I don't drink 364 days out of a year, I drink 50 of the 52 weekends of the year... there's a huge difference, Kassidy."

"Is there?" she asked, filling two cups with water and carrying them back to the living room. She had nearly made it to the coffee table before she tripped over the rug, spilling the water.

"You okay?" Sean asked, rushing over to her. Kassidy watched in awe as his muscles flexed enticingly under his shirt... had he been working out more? She had nearly forgot about the nagging ache in her elbow as he go to his knees beside her.

"I-I'm fine," Kassidy stammered, avoiding his green eyes. Her heart thudded audibly in her chest as the scent of his cologne made it to her nose . She absent-mindedly nibbled her lower lip. Between the alcohol and the intensity of her feelings for Sean, she could hardly think straight and him being in that close of proximity to her wasn't helping at all.

"Are you sure?" he asked, taking her chin between his fingers forcing her to look into his eyes. He was taken aback by the amount of emotion and lust that etched her features... Without another word, he leaned forward and kissed her. Not a demanding kiss, not a possessive kiss, but a kiss that told her everything she needed to know about where he stood. She closed her eyes and returned the kiss, allowing him to wrap his arms around her waist and pull her into his lap.

After a few minutes, she began to return to her senses... She felt his erection prodding the crotch of her pajama bottoms, she felt his lips moving against hers, and she felt the heat of his body all around her... This wasn't good. "Sean," she whispered against his lips. He knew that whatever followed his name at that point in time couldn't be good. Instead of responding, he left her lips to nibble along her collarbone. "Sean," she moaned as he grinded his cock against her clit.

He pulled her shirt over her head and tossed it carelessly to the floor. "Fuck, I love you," he said, running his fingertips along her shoulder blades. Kassidy tilted her head backwards as he peppered her cleavage with kisses. She knew that he loved her, she also knew that she felt the same way about him but Jackson... Jackson!

"Sean, I can't do this," she said, attempting to get off of his lap but was held in place by his strong hands. The look of hurt on his face made her chest ache.

"Kassidy, I love you. I love you more than you'll ever believe. I swear to God if you gave me the chance, I'd show you everyday that you made the right choice. I've loved you since the sixth grade when I first moved to Greenland and didn't know anyone. I was just so fucking stupid... I've been stupid for a long ass time. Shit that didn't fucking matter took precedence when I've had everything I ever wanted right here with me all along," he said, sincerely.

Kassidy felt the tears well up in her eyes. This wasn't fair... not fair to her and especially not fair to Jackson. She loved Sean to pieces but something was telling her that Jackson was who she should be with. She swallowed the lump in her throat before she began to speak:

"Sean, I love you, too. I really do, but I just can't do this to Jackson. He deserves better than this, he's a really good guy and I want to see where things go with him," she said calmly. Several emotions passed behind his eyes before he took a deep breath and exhaled for a prolonged amount of time. Kassidy could have almost sworn that she could almost hear his heart break in the deafening silence.

Without another word, he released her and looked away from her. The crushing that he felt in his chest was nearly unbearable which under any other circumstances, he would have been embarrassed. Now, he felt nothing other than pain and the occasional stab of regret.

"Sean," she began only to be silenced by a quick shake of his head. He made this bed for himself and the last thing that he wanted was her to start trying to sugarcoat shit for him, he was a grown man...

She nodded in understanding and gave him a kiss on his cheek before getting to her feet. "I still want you to stay, Sun-Sean... You're still my best friend," she said, looking down on him. Never in the ten years that she'd known him had she ever seen him with that look on his face.

"I really don't think that is a good idea, Kass because, honestly, as of right now, I can't see myself just being friends with you," he said, getting to his feet and grabbing his jacket. Kassidy felt her world begin to crumble. In less than five minutes, she had protected her relationship and lost her friendship. She didn't even know what to say.

Sean watched as Kassidy stood with her hands on her bar, looking into the distance in silence. He knew that he was being unfair by walking away from their friendship but was he really expected to just be filed away in the 'Friend' category while his heart ached every time she smiled at him or his arms never wanted to let her go when she hugged him?

Against his better judgment, he closed the distance between the two of them and wrapped his arms around her waist as he hugged her from behind and planted a final, loving kiss to her throbbing temple. He wiped the tear that she would never know of away from his cheek and disappeared out of her door without looking back.

Kassidy stood in that position for several minutes without even realizing it until her muscles began to ache. She heard her heart throbbing in her head... Apparently, it was oblivious to the fact that it was broken. She walked unsteadily to her bedroom and collapsed onto her bed.

What was she supposed to do without Sean? What was she supposed to do without her best friend? The first thing she knew that she had to do was make what she salvaged right... she picked up her cell phone and sent Jackson a text:

Kassidy: I fucked up.

~*~*~*~

Jackson groaned at the sound of the notification ringer on his cell phone. He looked at the clock and groaned again at the time. He had to be up in about an hour for his run... this had better be fucking good. He picked up his phone from the bedside table and read and re-read the message. He couldn't help but feel a sense of panic. He didn't know what to expect when he dialed her number and waited for her to pick up... it was like the rings were taunting him.

"Hello?" she said, in a low voice.

"What happened?" he asked, taking note of the long sigh from her end of the line.

~*~*~*~

Sean was driving down Sable Boulevard on his way back to his place. He was no longer hurt about the situation, he was now completely numb. That's not to say that he wasn't kicking himself for waiting so long to tell her how he really felt. He pounded his steering wheel with his hand when he thought back on the events of the night... Never again would he see her face, hear her voice, feel her touch... Kassidy Levine was now to be a fond memory.

When his light turned green, he pushed on the gas. He was 3/4 through the intersection when a speeding truck pummeled into his car, pinning him against the traffic light pole. Soon, everything went black...

~*~*~*~

Jackson sat on the sofa across from Kassidy, who had not once made eye contact with him. She was on an emotional rollercoaster... She no longer had Sean and she had just told Jackson about the events of the previous night. Jackson was the first to speak:

"I'm not angry with you," Jackson said, sitting back in his seat, exhaling. Kassidy's eyes widened and for the first time, she looked at him.

"What?" she asked, surprised. How could he not be mad at her? She had come dangerously close to fucking her best friend, well, ex-best friend while they were still together... again. How the hell was he so calm about all of this?

"I said: I'm not angry with you. Kassidy, I came into your life at a really awkward moment when you had a lot going on. Plus, after the whole Tina thing happened, you went to the one person that you could depend on... He just happened to also want to have sex with you, I don't blame you," he explained, making her feel a little better, "Come here, Little Girl."

Kassidy nearly flew into his open arms, straddling his hips. He gripped her hair in his hand and roughly tugged it backward. "Take off all of your clothes and sit back down," he ordered, running his tongue over her earlobe. Nodding, Kassidy dismounted him and removed her clothes in a slow, teasing manner. Jackson felt himself throbbing in his jeans... She was gonna pay for that.

When she was completely undressed, she climbed back onto his lap. He lightly kissed her lips, running his hands down her back and over her ass... "You won't ever put yourself in that position again, will you?" he asked though she felt like he was telling her. She shook her head as he nibbled along her collarbone. With no warning, his large hand connected with her ass, catching her off guard. "I asked you that question verbally, I expect a verbal answer."

"No, Jackson, I'll never put myself in that position again," she said, looking into his blue eyes. Though she was totally turned on, she did want him to know that she seriously would never do anything to endanger their relationship again. She cared about him too much.

"Good girl," he said, feeling the intensity behind her stare. He reached his left hand up to tug on her nipples while still squeezing her ass with his right. Jackson hated that Sean walked out on her but he loved the fact that he would no longer be an obstacle in their relationship. He wanted all of her and she wanted and was ready to give all of herself to him.

She leaned down and kissed him... Jackson groaned at the passion that left her and entered the kiss. She slowly began to roll her hips, grinding on his cock, making his breath hitch in his throat.

"Tell me what you want, Baby Girl... Do you want to ride me?" he asked, stilling her hips, grabbing handfuls of her ass.

"Yes, Jackson, I want to ride your cock," she groaned, missing the friction on her hard clit. He leaned down and took a nipple into his hot mouth, sucking it until it was stiff. After releasing that one, he gave the other one the same treatment.

He picked her up and laid on the sofa, positioning himself to be ridden. She got off of him and got to work removing his jeans while he leaned forward and removed his shirt, growing impatient with her unhurried mannerisms. When she finally finished undressing him, she re-descended his thick torso to his hard cock that was already leaking precum and aching for her attention.

Smirking up at him, she ran her tongue around the tip and took him into her mouth. Jackson exhaled loudly while his hips thrust further inside involuntarily. "Fuck yes, Kassidy," he hissed, fighting the urge to grab her head and fuck her mouth. Unable to take it anymore, he used his thumbs and index fingers to pinch her sensitive nipples, pulling her until she was on top of him. He gripped her hips as she hovered over his body, his hard cock teasing her soaked pussy. She released a sharp breath as she sank down onto his thick erection, allowing inch after inch to fill her welcoming pussy.

She moaned loudly as she began to ride him. She had no idea why it felt as though it had been forever since she had him inside of her when, in reality, it had only been a couple of days. "Jackson, you feel so fucking good!" she praised as she increased her pace. Jackson's grip on her hips became borderline painful as she bounced mercilessly on his throbbing cock. He clenched his eyes shut and gritted his teeth in an effort to keep his orgasm at bay.

"Holy fuck," he groaned, fucking upwards to meet her descent. As soon as he felt the contracting of her tight, wet pussy, he lost it, shooting his thick load deep inside of her spasming pussy. Kassidy smiled to herself as she feel his cock spurting incessantly inside of her. She leaned down and attacked his mouth, pinning his arms over his head as she continued to roll her hips on his semi-hard cock.

Jackson felt his heart slow down in his throat and his breathing became less labored. Soon, Kassidy collapsed on his chest as he rubbed her shoulders and back. He struggled with the words as he played them over and over again in different sequences in his head. In the end, he decided to say it flat out and as plain as possible:

"Kassidy," he asked, kissing her forehead.

"Hmm?" she grunted, eyes still closed, nuzzling her face further into his chest.

"I love you," he said, his body tensing for her reaction. Her eyes shot open and her heart felt as though it could nearly leap right out of her chest, he felt it against his own. He loved her? Really? She had no reason or explanation but nothing could stop her from her response:

"I love you, too," she said, planting a tender kiss to his lips. Jackson tightened his grip around her waist, pulling her body flush into his, still buried inside of her. He felt like Atlas, as though the weight of the world was lifted off of his shoulders. He held her that way until she fell asleep, safe and warm in his arms. He heard her phone going off in the other room but he wasn't going to wake her because he figured that she could use the sleep.

~*~*~*~

Kassidy woke up on a sleeping Jackson's chest. She looked around, blinking several times for her eyes to adjust to the light shining though the living room windows. She smiled at the aching in her body, remembering the words that they had exchanged the night before. She leaned forward and kissed him lightly on the lips as she eased out of his grip to use the restroom. When she finished, she went to the kitchen to see what Jackson had in his refrigerator so that she could start breakfast. She knew he was hungry... that man could always eat.

She frowned at her options before putting some turkey bacon and eggwhites on the stove...She was going to put some decent food in this place if it killed her. Her cell phone was sitting on the bar, flashing green. She picked it up to check her notifications. Her heart jumped into her throat when she saw an obscene amount of missed calls from numbers she didn't know, Sean's mom, and her dad. Clicking on the first of many voicemails, she heard Sean's mother, Jana's fearful voice in her ear:

"Kass, it's Jana... Sean's been in an accident. He's here at Lakewood Medical Center...Please come when you can. He's in Room 432."

Kassidy's heart broke into a million pieces. For a moment, she was in shock and was unable to move. It wasn't until Jackson smelled the eggs burning that he though anything was amiss. When he got to his feet, he walked into the kitchen to find Kassidy sitting at the bar, staring blankly ahead.

"Kassidy?" he asked, snapping her out of her thoughts, "What's wrong?"

She looked at him with tears falling from her eyes. He could tell by looking at her that something terrible had happened. "Is it your dad?" he asked, walking over to her.

She shook her head slowly and said: "Sean."