Missing

Story Info
Amanda is missing.
3k words
4.11
58.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

New York Local Newspaper

Friday, October 30, 2004

Police are looking into the disappearance of a 19 year old girl, last seen leaving Saint Luke's school, where she is a student. Young Amanda Anderson was last seen leaving school heading north towards her home at 3 PM Monday. Police were alerted by her parents when Amanda failed to show up at her home. The young girl was last seen wearing the Catholic school uniform, consisting of a white cotton blouse, green pleated, plaid skit and white knee socks. Amanda is described as 5'8", approximately 125 lbs, brown hair and brown eyes. Anyone with information should contact local police department at xxx-xxx-xxxx, ask for Special Victims Unit.

Young Amanda struggled at her bonds, the ropes were digging into her wrists and she was sitting in the dark in what seemed like an abandoned warehouse. The man had seemed nice, offering her a ride and she really didn't feel like walking the 10 blocks home, so she had accepted. He had offered her a drink and she had accepted, but what she hadn't known was the drink had been laced with a sedative and when she awoke; this was the predicament she had found herself in. Suddenly, a light came on and she squinted at the sudden rush of light, trying to see as he slowly walked towards her, and then pulled her to her feet.

"Please, the ropes hurt," she pleaded and he smiled, then spun her around and began to untie her.

She rubbed her wrists, trying to get the feeling back as she noticed him staring at her and she suddenly felt like she knew what he wanted, she was after all an attractive young girl and his bulge was unmistakable.

"If you do what I say, when I say, you may well live to see another day. Is that understood?"

She nodded her head and watched, as if in slow motion, as his hands came up to work at the buttons on her blouse, she offered no resistance as he finished and then pulled the blouse out of her skirt and she even helped him to take it off. Then, he wrapped his arms around her and unbuckled her white cotton bra and slid it down her arms and off, she could feel her nipples stiffen at the cool air.

"You have nice tits, Amanda," he said as he began to knead them, and then rubbed the nipples between his thumbs and forefingers, it hurt slightly, but in another way it felt good.

He pulled some twine from his pocket and told her to put her hands behind her back, she complied, and then he looped a piece of twine around a nipple and cinched it tight, eliciting a gasp from her. He ran the twine over her shoulder, then stepped behind her and pulled her wrist up high on her back as he wound the other end of the twine around her thumb opposite the nipple and secured it. He did the same with her other nipple, now, if she tried to lower her hands, she was pulling up on her nipples and she knew that sooner or later, her hands would get tired, but she tried not to think about that. His hands now went up under her skirt and she felt him run a palm over her pussy mound, she shivered at the touch, then he grasped the legs of her white cotton panties and slowly pulled them down her thighs, leaving them at her knees as his hand once more sought out her pussy.

"You have a very nice pussy too, Amanda,"

He worked a finger into the folds of her pussy, rubbing against her clit and she shivered once more, but noticed that she was getting wet. She didn't know what to think, but she knew this shouldn't excite her, but she didn't know how her body worked as well as he did, after all, she was only 19 and her experience with sex had been limited to only one boyfriend and her own hands. He reached back and grabbed her wrists, then jerked downward as he shoved a finger inside of her, she screamed out, but wasn't sure if it was from pain or pleasure, she looked down and saw her tethered nipples stretched upwards.

He released her wrists and removed his finger.

"You've been a very naughty girl, Amanda. You will need punishment,"

He put his hand on her back and pushed the upper half of her torso over at the waist. He walked behind her and flipped her skirt up onto her back, exposing her ass and pussy to his view, now she really felt herself getting wet. He massaged her ass cheeks then quickly came down hard with his hand on one cheek, she yelped and could feel it burning and tingling, he smiled at how nicely his hand print had been left on her cheek. He then did the same to the other, another yelp, then he began to alternate spanks on her cheeks, delighting at the warm color he was creating on her ass, she struggled to keep her balance as well as keep her wrists up to keep from stretching her nipples. Each spank caused her to pull at her nipples, both from reaction and from the motion of them from his blows, he seemed to delight in this, he had moved to her side so he could watch her tits move and her nipples stretch. He replaced his hands with a small piece of lumber on the floor, soon, her ass was becoming numb and the pain subsided, but was being replaced with something she didn't understand, she was getting even wetter.

"You're very hairy, Amanda. I never much cared for a hairy pussy, but somehow, it becomes you,"

He was now running his hand between her legs and she knew he could see how wet she was.

"My, my, how wet you are, Amanda. I do believe you are enjoying this,"

He pushed a finger into her kitty, almost making her lose her balance, he began to move it in and out and she could hear just how wet she really was, it sounded obscene. He took that finger out and put another in, then the first finger began to worm its way into her asshole, once again she almost lost her balance, he began to spank her with his free hand, making her cry out, but the feeling of two fingers sawing in and out of her orifices was making her swoon slightly and lightly moan.

"Ah, young Amanda, I see that this is arousing you. When you are sufficiently aroused, if you ask nicely, I will fuck your ass for you. Imagine, if a finger in your ass feels this good, how much better my cock will feel,"

Her moans had increased by now and his hand that was spanking her intermittently jerked her hands downward, increasing the pressure on her nipples. All through this, she couldn't forget his words and she indeed wondered how good his cock would feel in her ass, before she could even think, she was cumming, her cries echoing through the abandoned building, his hands relentless at milking her orgasm out of her and then another. He pulled his fingers out of her with a plop and immediately spanked her pussy, she cried out at its sensitivity, having just cum, he removed her skirt and she stepped out of it, she was now naked except for her knee high socks and shoes.

He pushed her to her knees and she sat there, looking up at him.

"You know what you want to do, so why not just ask. Just remember that you need to convince me that I should let you,"

She wet her lips and stared him in the eyes.

"May I suck your cock, please?"

She had a big smile.

"Now, Amanda, you know that you must convince me. How do I know that you're not just trying to placate me?"

Deep inside, she really did need a cock, her pussy and ass were still on fire and she knew that the only way to put out the fires was with cock.

"I REALLY need your cock, please let me suck it, Sir,"

He could tell she had a very nice mouth and a sincere need, he opened his trousers and pulled them along with his shorts down, Amanda was mesmerized at the sight of his cock and she felt herself get even more excited. He gently slapped her cheeks with his cock as she tried to capture it with her mouth, but he pulled it away each time she got close.

"PLEASE, I NEED IT!!!"

He felt it was genuine plea and held it at her lips, she sucked it inside her mouth and bobbed her head on it, taking more into her mouth each time, she was no stranger to blow jobs, she'd given her early boyfriends plenty of them to keep them satisfied and out of her pants. She tasted his precum, like an appetizer, she sucked harder, wanting the prize he held in his balls, but it was not to be, he pulled his cock out of her mouth and pushed her face down onto the dirty floor, raising her ass high in the air.

His saliva soaked cock was brought to bear on Amanda's virginal ass, she felt a liquid expelled and run down the crack of her ass, coating her anus as his cock rubbed it in, then she felt the pressure as his cock head pressed against her anus, she gritted her teeth against the onslaught. He kept up steady pressure until it was like a pressure release when the head popped in and it felt a feeling like no other feeling she had ever experienced, as his cock continued its trip inside her forbidden treasure. The bad thing was, even though it hurt when he broke through, she now felt a different excitement as it glided into her depths and she found herself opening her legs to accommodate his legs pressing between them.

Each time his balls struck her pussy, his cock buried in her ass sent a shock through her and she found herself pushing her ass back at him, he had begun to pull down on her wrists and that caused her nipples to stretch, making her cry out in both pain and pleasure. She could not explain how an ass full of cock was making her feel this way, it was something she hadn't even considered, putting a cock in her ass, but now her cries were turning to cries of pleasure instead of pain. When she had another orgasm, her anus clamped down hard on his manhood and he too lost it, as his cock emptied itself into her ass, but she found herself still moving, trying to get every drop out of him.

After they had both stopped moving, he just lay across her back, her wrists still pulled downward, her nipples stretched, until he finally released her wrists and let his cock slip out of her, she felt his cum trickle down and over her pussy, matting into her thick pubic hair. Amanda did not know what was happening to her, this man had abducted her and abused her and she found herself loving it! He released her nipples and allowed her to clean up somewhat, though he was always right next to her, never letting her out of his sight.

After she was somewhat cleaned up, she sat on the commode to relieve herself, somewhat embarrassed that he stood there watching her, but then he inched closer and rubbed his semi soft cock on her lips, "Suck it," he ordered and she opened her mouth as he entered, then rode along her tongue until he contacted the back of her throat and then began a slow, steady fucking of her mouth while she sat on the commode. He reached down and grabbed the twine attached to both of her nipples as it dangled down and began to pull at them as he fucked into her mouth and she felt the weird feelings encompass her once more, "Piss," he ordered and she forced herself to void as he fucked her mouth and pulled at her nipples, the sheer nastiness of it all seemed to turn her on as she voluntarily took as much of him in her mouth as she could.

Her hands now free, she began to massage his balls as he fucked her mouth and felt the power they held as well as the cum she desired, she wanted to taste him, to swallow him, what had she become? He jerked hard on the twine as he emptied himself in her mouth and she swallowed it all down like a woman who had not eaten for days, her hand leaving his balls to milk the last remnants of his load onto her tongue. He withdrew and she wiped as he pulled her to her feet by the twine around her nipples and led her back to an office that had a small bed, he laid her down on it on her back and brought out some rope. He tied it around one ankle, then ran it up around the back of her neck and pulled it taught, forcing her leg back up over her chest, then he brought her other ankle up even with the first and tied it off, she was now completely open and spread before him. With her knee socks still on, the rope didn't hurt her ankles too much, but it did chafe her neck, then he tied her wrists to the old metal headboard and finally, her nipple restraints were tied to her big toes nice and tight, so that any movement would pull them outward. He stood back a moment and admired his handiwork, then he produced a riding crop and began to slap at her all over, taken special care to slap her clit several times, this made her jerk her ankles and pull at her nipples at the same time. He rubbed the riding crop through her moist pussy and then made her suck it, she was no stranger to tasting herself, but this somehow made it even more sexy, being made to do it.

After twenty minutes of her abuse, he slowly climbed on the bed and rubbed his now hard cock up and down the wet slit of her pussy, causing her to moan in anticipation, but he wouldn't put it inside. She tried to buck up to drive him inside, but all she succeeded in doing was stretching her poor nipples even more, finally he began to inch inside, her pussy fought to grasp him and pull him all the way in, but he was relentless as he only slowly entered her, but each new intrusion of his cock felt heavenly as her vaginal walls grasped his hardness. When he finally had fed her hungry pussy all of his cock, she let out a groan as he flexed it about, expanding the head deep inside of her, then he began to slowly fuck her, the slowness of it all was driving her insane, she need to be fucked hard and badly!

He began to pump harder and pull and push on her legs, making her nipples stretch and relax as he inserted or withdrew, the feeling were driving her nuts and she exploded into a series of orgasms that rocked her body as well as her mind and she screamed out, her vaginal walls grasping his cock as hard as they could until finally, he drove deep and she felt his cum erupt deep inside of her, she fell back silent, totally wasted from the experience as he lay across her widespread legs and worked to catch his own breath. Her legs were so tired that she could see they had fallen somewhat and her poor nipples were incredulously stretched out from her tits, he pulled out and left her that way, she could feel his cum oozing out and over her anus as it pooled on the mattress beneath her.

After another 30 minutes, her legs began to hurt and he finally released them and her nipples, this time he took off the nipple restraints completely, but left her hands tied to the bedpost, he then straddled her chest and pushed his cock at her mouth, she didn't hesitate to take his soft cock into her mouth and suck. After another few minutes, she had him hard again and he got off and this time retied her ankles alongside her wrists as he rubbed his hard cock in their mixture still oozing from her pussy, but then he dropped his cock lower and entered her ass once more as he watched the grimace on her face. As he slowly fed her ass his cock, he delighted in her facial expressions, but once she was once more accustomed to his cock in her ass, she began to love it as he fucked her there.

He fucked her ass a long time and she even came once because of it, then he once more unloaded in her cute ass and she was wasted once more, barely moving as he freed her completely, then he picked up her white cotton panties and sniffed them before he dressed and put them in his pocket, he laid out the rest of her clothes by the bed and turned and left.

Several hours later, she regained enough strength to dress and leave, without her panties of course, and headed home. The police were waiting as she got home and she told them she had decided to run away, but had changed her mind, it was a huge lie, but it was the story she stuck with and she wondered if she would ever see the man who had changed her sexual life forever again.

-End-